RBG's "SpeedyKitz"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. LiamOT's Avatar LiamOT

• "My head is in Liverpool and on helping save our season. I am professional and I always fulfil my deals. I haven't considered leaving, although in football that depends on the club." - 9th Jan 11.

Fernando Torres tonight submitted a written transfer request, which has been rejected by Liverpool. - 28th Jan 11.
      ]
    Backup
    Quote Originally Posted by rbg View Post
    How's this, happy to make changes if you want. Feedback appreciated.
    Brilliant thanks. Also may I have the config please?
    Last edited by LiamOT; 22/02/2011 at 09:59 PM.

2. Unique ID: (I have no idea where to find that)
    Team: Leicester City
    Brand: Addidas
    Sponsor: Superdry
    Home: Blue with white trim (Just like that Crawley town home kit you made earlier )
    Away: Yellow
    Third: Black with a White bar accross the shoulders (A bit like that Newcastle away kit but without the flick )

Thanks, hope its half as nice as these other amazing kits!
    Last edited by Gozc; 22/02/2011 at 10:16 PM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Gozc View Post
    Unique ID: (I have no idea where to find that)
    Team: Leicester City
    Sponsor: Superdry
    Home: Blue with white trim (Just like that Crawley town home kit you made earlier )
    Away: Yellow
    Third: Black with a White bar accross the shoulders (A bit like that Newcastle away kit but without the flick )

Thanks, hope its half as nice as these other amazing kits!
    No bother, will get this done for you this evening although won't be until later as have to find the unique ID and not got FM on this comp.

Check back around 9/10ish.

I have space for two more requests to be done tonight if anyone is interested?

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Sorry but I'm suspending my kit making in solidarity with Ronaldinhoo who has been unexpectedly banned from this site.

I have also been "infracted" for making a signature promoting this thread's service that was too big. There are many other kit makers so I am sure it won't be a great loss but not sure I want to be part of this community with such petty nick picking.

I will honour all requests already posted.

4. /wrists

Please don't go.

5. Hi

Leicester Kits ready. Think that's them all done now. Please remind me if I've missed anyone.

Config in the zip file, just unzip to Kits folder.

Also configs for Palace and Genoa kits. If I've missed anyone elses config please let me know.
    Attached Images    
    Attached Files

6. Quote Originally Posted by rbg View Post
    No bother, will get this done for you this evening although won't be until later as have to find the unique ID and not got FM on this comp.

Check back around 9/10ish.

I have space for two more requests to be done tonight if anyone is interested?

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Sorry but I'm suspending my kit making in solidarity with Ronaldinhoo who has been unexpectedly banned from this site.

I have also been "infracted" for making a signature promoting this thread's service that was too big. There are many other kit makers so I am sure it won't be a great loss but not sure I want to be part of this community with such petty nick picking.

I will honour all requests already posted.
    Damn! What will our 200k+ community do without your sub standard kit making skills.

See you in a week with your tail beneath your legs.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Damn! What will our 200k+ community do without your sub standard kit making skills.

See you in a week with your tail beneath your legs.

His kits are brilliant so I don't think that, as a moderator, you should be disrespecting the community for putting out a service thats brilliant.

Anyway, thanks for the kits mate! Better than I thought they were gonna be!

You should stay and help people for what they came for regardless of what others say/do.

Your kits are top quality and I very much appreciate the work you put in for me.

8. Quote Originally Posted by rbg View Post
    Hi

Leicester Kits ready. Think that's them all done now. Please remind me if I've missed anyone.

Config in the zip file, just unzip to Kits folder.

Also configs for Palace and Genoa kits. If I've missed anyone elses config please let me know.
    thx for the config mate ..

9. Club name: Sampdoria
    Unique ID: Only required if you want me to make a config file as well.
    Brand: Nike
    Sponsor: Samsung
    Home: Basically like this years nike design on kits, but if possible keep the red and white traditional brand with a round neck collar.
    Away: Black and Blue.
    Third: Red and White.

Thanks in advance.

10. Duh!! im such a doughnut, forgot bout the ID number, its: 2259...cheers again

11. lub name: Wrexham
    Sponsor: http://www.zebramenswear.co.uk/image...urenbanner.jpg
    Home: Red - any way you could feature the welsh dragon in the kit somehow?
    Away: Light Blue with Navy Trims
    Third: White

12. Quote Originally Posted by Josh Heale View Post
    lub name: Wrexham
    Sponsor: http://www.zebramenswear.co.uk/image...urenbanner.jpg
    Home: Red - any way you could feature the welsh dragon in the kit somehow?
    Away: Light Blue with Navy Trims
    Third: White
    Sorry I'm not doing requests at the moment. You may wish to post a request on another thread.

Thanks.

13. does that mean i dont get the config file for the cool kits you made me?

14. Quote Originally Posted by leboeuf View Post
    does that mean i dont get the config file for the cool kits you made me?
    No I will do your config later today

15. Close thread if yournot making anymore kits

16. Quote Originally Posted by leboeuf View Post
    Duh!! im such a doughnut, forgot bout the ID number, its: 2259...cheers again
    Here you go mate.
    Attached Files

17. I will resume making kits when Ron's ban has expired.

18. Club name: Q.P.R
    Brand: Le Coq Sportif
    Sponsor: JD sports like on this http://www.colours-of-football.com/c...qpr_2_0102.gif
    Home: blue and white hoops
    Away: red and black hoops
    Third: green and white hoops (all horizontal)

19. Club Name: Manchester City
    Brand: Adidas
    Sponsor: Acer
    Home Kit: Light Blue with White trim (kind of a classic look)
    Away: Black with White diagonal
    Third: White with blue and black (do whatever you feel looks best there mate)
    Thanks in advance

20. top man, and thanks for that...bit of a prob tho...the away kit has come up fine in the information screen showing the kits, but the home kit wont...ive tried removing the old kits from the kits in graphics, but still i cant get it...any ideas why?

21. Not sure, will look into it. You using FM10 or 11?

22. Glad you reopened, your kits are lovely and its also nice to see the kits you made me at the top.

23. you forgot to pm me RBG

pooltownfc

24. im still playing FM10

25. I am reopening my request thread if anyone wants a kit made please post using format in OP.

26. do you think you would be able to make barcelonas new kits ?

27. Well, I normally make my own kits, but I can't be arsed to do these.

Club name: Arsenal
    Unique ID: 1707
    Sponsor: Fly Emirates
    Home: 11/12 Arsenal Home
    Away: 11/12 Arsenal Away (half blue/half baby blue)
    Third: 10/11 Arsenal Away (yellow/maroon pinstripes, with the Arsenal 125th anniversary logo)

28. Club name: Solihull Moors
    Unique ID: 30010181
    Sponsor: Bwin
    Home: primarily white with cyan blue in any design that you like
    Away: primarily yellow with green outlining
    Third: go crazy
    thank you in advance
    Last edited by benny boy; 23/06/2011 at 07:35 PM.

29. No one seems to be doing custom kits anymore, so I will take request on here if anyone wants one.

30. Club name: Liverpool
    Unique ID: IDK
    Brand: Puma
    Sponsor: Sony
    Home: Red and White chequered
    Away: Anything cool!
    Third: go crazy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO