Arsenal_James1997 Kit Request Thread: SpeedyKitz
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. Arsenal_James1997 Kit Request Thread: SpeedyKitz

    This is my kit request thread. I go by a few rules like most graphic makers.
    1.Minimum post requirement of 50.
    2.Don't request if you have requested elsewhere.
    3. Kits will be done 1st come 1st served
    4.Any Kits made before 6:45 will definitely be done the same day. If requested after they may still be done on the same day if I feel like making your kits.
    5. Please use the following template:
    Team Name:
    Kit Manafactur:
    Kit Sponser:

    Home Colours:
    Home Design:

    Away Colours:
    Away Design:

    (If needed)
    Third Colours:
    Third Design:

    Now to the some of my kits.











    DON'T ASK FOR CONFIGS BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE THEM!!!

    IF THE TEAM OR SPONSER IS UNKNOWN PLEASE GIVE ME A .PNG IMAGE OF THE PICTURES(TEAM LOGO, SPONSER LOGO)
    Thanks
    Last edited by *Jamess*; 06/03/2011 at 07:12 PM.

  2. I'll give you a request.

    Team Name: Rangers Football club
    Kit Manafactur: Puma
    Kit Sponsor: Help for heroes.

    Home Colours: Blue with bits of white and red.
    Home Design: your bored be creative

    Away Colours: Black with red white and blue stripes like Marseille kit if you know what i mean ? the black one they wore against Utd.
    Away Design: as above.

    (If needed)
    Third Colours: Orange
    Third Design: Be creative matey

    Thanks.

  3. Can you sort out your OP as it looks a mess, you could make that look so much better.

  4. Team Name: Oxford
    Kit Manafactur: kappa
    Kit Sponser: Xbox 360

    Home Colours: yellow and blue stripes
    Home Design: Stripes

    Away Colours: Black and gold
    Away Design: Stripes or hoops or something nice

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AldoKemp-1 View Post
    I'll give you a request.

    Team Name: Rangers Football club
    Kit Manafactur: Puma
    Kit Sponsor: Help for heroes.

    Home Colours: Blue with bits of white and red.
    Home Design: your bored be creative

    Away Colours: Black with red white and blue stripes like Marseille kit if you know what i mean ? the black one they wore against Utd.
    Away Design: as above.

    (If needed)
    Third Colours: Orange
    Third Design: Be creative matey

    Thanks.
    getting started now

    ---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:16 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by AldoKemp-1 View Post
    I'll give you a request.

    Team Name: Rangers Football club
    Kit Manafactur: Puma
    Kit Sponsor: Help for heroes.

    Home Colours: Blue with bits of white and red.
    Home Design: your bored be creative

    Away Colours: Black with red white and blue stripes like Marseille kit if you know what i mean ? the black one they wore against Utd.
    Away Design: as above.

    (If needed)
    Third Colours: Orange
    Third Design: Be creative matey

    Thanks.
    Here are your kits:

    Home


    Away:


    Third:


    Any changes just ask. Pooltown will start on yours later.

  6. Cheers

  7. Team Name: Blackburn
    Kit Manafactur: nike
    Kit Sponser: LG

    Home Colours: Blue and White
    Home Design: strips like the real one

    Away Colours: Orange
    Away Design: street

    (If needed)
    Third Colours: Green
    Third Design: anything

    Thanks

  8. iNickStuff's Avatar iNickStuffPremium Member
    • iNickStuff's Avatar
    • Man Utd (2011-2031):

      x14 Barclays Premier League titles
      x13 FA Community Shields
      x12 FA Cups
      x11 UEFA Champions League titles
      x10 League Cups

      England (2018-2022):

      x1 UEFA European Championship
      x1 FIFA World Cup
      x1 FIFA Confederations Cup
    Considering his options
    The Liverpool away kit badge looks out of place not being in the white banner. I think you could do better, but alas, good luck.

  9. Caldz123's Avatar Caldz123
    • Caldz123's Avatar



    • Quote Originally Posted by Tobes View Post
      Great story mate. Im loving this will defo go down as a great!
      Quote Originally Posted by I3east View Post
      One of the best story's around at the moment !
      Please Click on the Sig to Follow My 1ST Person Ledley King Story !
    Backup
    Team Name: Tottenham
    Kit Manafactur: Adidas
    Kit Sponser: PS3

    Home Colours: White and Dark Blue
    Home Design: Suprise

    Away Colours: Yellow
    Away Design: Suprise

    (If needed)
    Third Colours: Purple
    Third Design: Suprise

    Thanks in Advance

    Can I have a config pls pal?
    Last edited by Caldz123; 25/02/2011 at 05:34 PM.

  10. Team Name: Woking
    Kit Manafactur: Adidas
    Kit Sponser: O2

    Home Colours: half red half white
    Home Design: like the away liverpool if you can thanks

    Away Colours: Mainly Yellow and some Blue
    Away Design: like the liverpool 3rd kit you have, however if you want to add shiz to it you can



    thanks
    The woking badge is the one in my avartar pic thing btw

  11. When I reach 5 requests in the WIP list I will close the thread to catch up with requests

  12. ArsenalJames1997, use the templates FB as SS look stupid, http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f110/...on-t47862.html also try to make your club logo smaller.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by *JK* View Post
    ArsenalJames1997, use the templates FB as SS look stupid, http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f110/...on-t47862.html also try to make your club logo smaller.
    i don't use photoshop i use ssd

  14. Cant you use them templates tho?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by *JK* View Post
    Cant you use them templates tho?
    i can only use ss with ssd.

    ---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

    all requests will be started around 3pm due to the fact that i'm about to play some fifa and then i'm going to the cinema.

    ---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:23 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Pooltownfc View Post
    Team Name: Oxford
    Kit Manafactur: kappa
    Kit Sponser: Xbox 360

    Home Colours: yellow and blue stripes
    Home Design: Stripes

    Away Colours: Black and gold
    Away Design: Stripes or hoops or something nice
    Here are your kits:

    Home:


    Away:



    Any changes just ask. chaz mesut ozil 10 will start on your kits now
    Last edited by *Jamess*; 26/02/2011 at 06:45 PM.

  16. Yeah could you change that for me?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Pooltownfc View Post
    Yeah could you change that for me?
    have edited the post

    ---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by chaz mesut ozil 10 View Post
    Team Name: Blackburn
    Kit Manafactur: nike
    Kit Sponser: LG

    Home Colours: Blue and White
    Home Design: strips like the real one

    Away Colours: Orange
    Away Design: street

    (If needed)
    Third Colours: Green
    Third Design: anything

    Thanks
    Here are your kits:

    Home:


    Away:


    Third:


    Any changes just ask. Caldz123 just about to start on your kits now.

    ---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Caldz123 View Post
    Team Name: Tottenham
    Kit Manafactur: Adidas
    Kit Sponser: PS3

    Home Colours: White and Dark Blue
    Home Design: Suprise

    Away Colours: Yellow
    Away Design: Suprise

    (If needed)
    Third Colours: Purple
    Third Design: Suprise

    Thanks in Advance

    Can I have a config pls pal?
    Here are your kits:

    Home:


    Away:


    Third:


    Any changes just ask and I can't do configs so best asking someone else.

    ---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMiles6 View Post
    Team Name: Woking
    Kit Manafactur: Adidas
    Kit Sponser: O2

    Home Colours: half red half white
    Home Design: like the away liverpool if you can thanks

    Away Colours: Mainly Yellow and some Blue
    Away Design: like the liverpool 3rd kit you have, however if you want to add shiz to it you can



    thanks
    The woking badge is the one in my avartar pic thing btw
    Here are your kits:

    Home:


    Away:


    Any changes just ask. I am now free of requests so you can request whenever you want now.

  18. Brilliant Woking Kits, thanks

  19. chaz mesut ozil 10's Avatar chaz mesut ozil 10
    Rotation
    cheers

  20. any more requests

  21. Can i use you liverpool kits and if so how do i use them

  22. Quote Originally Posted by fonesters View Post
    Can i use you liverpool kits and if so how do i use them
    you will need a config but i can't make them. once you have a config visit this thread to see how to get them into your game. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f110/...11-t50704.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal_James1997 View Post
    you will need a config but i can't make them. once you have a config visit this thread to see how to get them into your game. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f110/...11-t50704.html
    config??

  24. Quote Originally Posted by fonesters View Post
    config??
    a config is what you need to get the kits into your game but i can't make them so best asking someone else.

  25. oh yeah, could i have the config file for my woking kits?
    thanks

  26. Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMiles6 View Post
    oh yeah, could i have the config file for my woking kits?
    thanks
    i don't know how to make them so no.

  27. I3east's Avatar I3east
    Modern Day Legend
    Hey mate, i could help out with a few kits if you would like ?

    These are some examples,










  28. Quote Originally Posted by I3east View Post
    Hey mate, i could help out with a few kits if you would like ?

    These are some examples,









    thanks for the offer mate but i'm ok for now, if i ever get overloaded with requests i'll send you a vm
    Last edited by *Jamess*; 27/02/2011 at 08:17 PM.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal_James1997 View Post
    i don't know how to make them so no.

    fair enough

  30. any requests?

    ---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

    I'm back at school tomorrow so all requests made tonight and tomorrow will be started by 5:15pm tomorrow

  31. Team Name: Grimsby Town
    Kit Manafactur: Nike
    Kit Sponser: Specsavers

    Home Colours: Green and white
    Home Design: Lines

    Away Colours: Yellow and black with bit of pink in it
    Away Design: Your design


    Thanks

  32. Some of these are really good.

  33. damiennevo will start on yours when i get home. Thanks Ozzie feel free to request whenever.

    ---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by damiennevo View Post
    Team Name: Grimsby Town
    Kit Manafactur: Nike
    Kit Sponser: Specsavers

    Home Colours: Green and white
    Home Design: Lines

    Away Colours: Yellow and black with bit of pink in it
    Away Design: Your design


    Thanks
    Here are your kits:

    Home


    Away:



    Any changes just ask. I am free of requests now.

  34. [QUOTE=Arsenal_James1997;1028095]damiennevo will start on yours when i get home. Thanks Ozzie feel free to request whenever.

    ---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------



    Here are your kits:


    Home


    Away:
    [URL=http://img231.imageshack.us/i/grimsbya.png/]


    There very good thanks

  35. Team Name: Manchester United
    Kit Manafactur: Kappa
    Kit Sponser: YouTube
    Home Colours: Red and White
    Home Design: Like the fulham one ( white collar and rest red)

    Away Colours: Blue and Black
    Away Design: Mostly Blue with Black features

    Third Colours: Yellow
    Third Design: Suprise

    Thanks

  36. I am no expert on the matter of making kits but i often check out kotw competitions and rate my kit threads and i have made a couple of observations.

    Generally the sponsors are too large on your kits or too low and sometimes both (blackburn LG sponsor)

    The team badges are also a little larger than they need to be and some of them seem to be poor quality, looking a bit scratchy. Maybe this is something to to with SSD? i dont know.

    On some of your kits you either dont colour in the inside of the shirt (so it gets left grey, like on Grimsby kits above) or the inside get coloured exactly the same colour as the front of the shirt (Orange Blackburn away) whereas they should be a slightly darker colour of the front of shirt, more like the Liverpool home in OP

    I'm not trying to slag off your work, just pointing out areas that you could improve

  37. Souty's Avatar Souty
    First Team
    Team Name: Luton Town
    Kit Manafactur: Umbro
    Kit Sponser: Audi or PSP

    Home Colours: Main Orange Second White
    Home Design: Anything really nothing specific

    Away Colours: Main White Second Orange
    Away Design: Same Again Please

    (If needed)
    Third Colours: Surprise me
    Third Design: Surprise me

    Cheer's if you can get this done mate

    I can do the config
    Last edited by Souty; 02/03/2011 at 05:27 AM.

  38. These look pretty good

  39. Will do all outstanding requests when I get home from school. Thanks triv for the advice.

    ---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex C View Post
    Team Name: Manchester United
    Kit Manafactur: Kappa
    Kit Sponser: YouTube
    Home Colours: Red and White
    Home Design: Like the fulham one ( white collar and rest red)

    Away Colours: Blue and Black
    Away Design: Mostly Blue with Black features

    Third Colours: Yellow
    Third Design: Suprise

    Thanks
    I am not doing your kits. Read below quote.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal_James1997 View Post
    1.Minimum post requirement of 50.
    Come back when you have 50.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal_James1997 View Post
    Will do all outstanding requests when I get home from school. Thanks triv for the advice.

    ---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------


    I am not doing your kits. Read below quote.



    Come back when you have 50.
    ok

  41. these kits look epic, u do it on the editor

  42. Quote Originally Posted by Arshavi2 View Post
    these kits look epic, u do it on the editor
    No i don't. I use Smart Shirt Designer(SSD) which can be found at the following link:
    http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downl...o=file&id=4566

  43. Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal_James1997 View Post
    No i don't. I use Smart Shirt Designer(SSD) which can be found at the following link:
    http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downl...o=file&id=4566
    kk, i kno designers that like desigin kits and stuff and im nt bad at doin it my self, so i mite use that in the near future, thanks 4 the link

  44. Quote Originally Posted by Souty View Post
    Team Name: Luton Town
    Kit Manafactur: Umbro
    Kit Sponser: Audi or PSP

    Home Colours: Main Orange Second White
    Home Design: Anything really nothing specific

    Away Colours: Main White Second Orange
    Away Design: Same Again Please

    (If needed)
    Third Colours: Surprise me
    Third Design: Surprise me

    Cheer's if you can get this done mate

    I can do the config
    Here are your kits:

    Home:

    Away:

    Third:


    Any changes just ask.

  45. does SSD harm the computer ur on

  46. Quote Originally Posted by Arshavi2 View Post
    does SSD harm the computer ur on
    no it doesn't. if it did i wouldn't use it.

  47. Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal_James1997 View Post
    no it doesn't. if it did i wouldn't use it.
    thanks, my anti virus said it was a security risk, so i just wondered

  48. Team Name: Manchester United
    Kit Manafactur: Nike
    Kit Sponser: Exxon Mobil

    Home Colours: Main Red Second White
    Home Design: Anything really nothing specific

    Away Colours: Main White Second Red and Black
    Away Design: Same Again Please

    (If needed)
    Third Colours: Black and Red
    Third Design: Surprise me

    haven't taken charge of United yet in story but have in game, cheers mate
    Last edited by eddybw; 04/03/2011 at 07:05 AM.

  49. Hi mate, could u please make this kits 4 me?
    thanks in advance

    Team Name: Sport Lisboa e Benfica
    Kit Manafactur: Adidas
    Kit Sponser: Unicef
    Home Colours: Main Red Second White
    Home Design: Anything really nothing specific

    Away Colours: Main White Second Red
    Away Design: Same Again Please

    (If needed)
    Third Colours: Main pink, second black
    Third Design: nothing special

  50. i'll do the above requests tomorrow as i'm not in the kit making mood at the moment.

    ---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:05 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by eddybw View Post
    Team Name: Manchester United
    Kit Manafactur: Nike
    Kit Sponser: Exxon Mobil

    Home Colours: Main Red Second White
    Home Design: Anything really nothing specific

    Away Colours: Main White Second Red and Black
    Away Design: Same Again Please

    (If needed)
    Third Colours: Black and Red
    Third Design: Surprise me

    haven't taken charge of United yet in story but have in game, cheers mate
    Here are your kits:

    Home:


    Away:


    Third:



    Any changes just ask. fantasma about to start on yours now.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO