Like Tree70Likes

Pistolped7's FB Fantasy Kit Requests
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

  1. Team Name: Celtic
    Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): Nike
    Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): Adidas
    Home design and colours: Green and White Hoops
    Away Design and colours: White and Gold
    Third design and colours: Black and Gold
    Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.): SPL Logo on sleeve
    Last edited by dazamfc; 11/03/2011 at 01:39 AM.

  2. Well, assuming it's still open, i'll try my luck and request a kit, if not open, i'm really sorry

    Team Name: Liverpool
    Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): Addidas
    Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): Carlsberg (All three)
    Home design and colours:Red, with white sleeves
    Away Design and colours:Black & White (Let you'r imagination run wild, i trust your judgement )
    Third design and colours:White, maybe with some blue stripes.

    Thanks in advance

  3. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy10 View Post
    im oping it still open, i apologize if it ent!

    team name : west ham
    Brand: adidas
    Sponsor: bobby moore cancer research
    home design and colours: general west ham please.
    away design and colours: sky blue (main) , claret and white, any design you want i seen your previous ones and lok good.
    third design and clours: white (main), claret and sky blue. aagain do what ya want with it H)

    ---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:55 PM ----------

    how do ou download these :s
    Please use the proper template.

    NO MORE REQUESTS JUST NOW TIL I FINISH THESE ONES, PLEASE

  4. Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    No more requests til I do these, please.

    ---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------








    Please use the correct template.

    ---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

    jarra_hammer:



    LOVE these! thanks mate! Exactly what i was hoping for!

  5. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by jarra_hammer View Post
    LOVE these! thanks mate! Exactly what i was hoping for!
    No probs

    ---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:52 AM ----------

    dazamfc:



    Chokopop:


  6. I LOVE your celtic kits, but you could do better with the logo

  7. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvalade View Post
    I LOVE your celtic kits, but you could do better with the logo
    That's the only logo I could find that is the right one. The other ones aren't the same as the ones usually on the shirt.
    But cheers

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    That's the only logo I could find that is the right one. The other ones aren't the same as the ones usually on the shirt.
    But cheers

  9. can we request again?

  10. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvalade View Post
    I prefered the other one because it was sorta stitched, if you know what I mean.

    ---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason* View Post
    can we request again?
    Yup, forgot to mention.

    You can request again, guys!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    I prefered the other one because it was sorta stitched, if you know what I mean.

    ---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------



    Yup, forgot to mention.

    You can request again, guys!


  12. Thanks alot for the Liverpool kits! Love 'em!

  13. Team Name: Aston Villa
    Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): Nike
    Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): E-on
    Home design and colours: Normal Aston Villa home
    Away Design and colours: Sky Blue with with white pinstripes
    Third design and colours: You decide
    Any additional info? PL Logo on sleeves

    no config needed

  14. Team Name: Newcastle
    Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): Umbro
    Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): ESPN
    Home design and colours: Classic Black & White stripes
    Away Design and colours: sky Blue(like they're current away kit) & some white
    Third design and colours: White with some Darkish blue
    Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.): Prem sleve badges
    Config?: NO
    Unique ID (if config is needed): 688

  15. Team Name: Reading
    Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): Nike
    Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): Dice
    Home design and colours: Blue With White Horizontal Stripes
    Away Design and colours: Style of Current Barca Away, Black with Half Blue Half White Line
    Third design and colours: Plain White With Very Thin Light Vertical Green Lines
    Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.):Barclay Premier League Logo on Both Arms
    Config?:Yes
    Unique ID (if config is needed): 702
    Last edited by *Dallas*; 13/03/2011 at 05:58 AM.

  16. I don't wanna sound greedy, and i don't know if you have any limit, but i'll try to request another one. If not, i'm really sorry:

    Team Name : Chelsea
    Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): Nike
    Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): Dell
    Home design and colours: Blue, with white detailing.
    Away Design and colours: Black with yellow stripes
    Third Design and colours: White with blue sleeves
    Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.) Barclays Premier League logo, on both sides.

    Like i said, if you'r limit is one per person, i'm sorry.

  17. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    No more requests just now please til I finish this lot.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    No more requests just now please til I finish this lot.
    does that include mine ?

  19. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by rossdallas98 View Post
    does that include mine ?
    I'mma do yours.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    I'mma do yours.
    ok i need them soon , as new season is away to start

  21. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by rossdallas98 View Post
    ok i need them soon , as new season is away to start
    Please don't rush me.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    Please don't rush me.
    ok can i change the sponsor i want ?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    5. You must have at least 150 posts
    Pistolped that rule still going?

    ---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by rossdallas98 View Post
    ok can i change the sponsor i want ?
    as he only has 40 odd posts mate just saying

  24. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Calum View Post
    Pistolped that rule still going?

    ---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------



    as he only has 40 odd posts mate just saying
    Ooh, yeah, cheers for reminding me Calum. Sadly, ross, you don't have enoough posts, so I can't make 'em. Soz.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Calum View Post
    Pistolped that rule still going?

    ---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------



    as he only has 40 odd posts mate just saying
    can i have DICE as the sponsor ?

  26. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by rossdallas98 View Post
    can i have DICE as the sponsor ?
    Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    Ooh, yeah, cheers for reminding me Calum. Sadly, ross, you don't have enoough posts, so I can't make 'em. Soz.

  27. Looking forward to my villa kits mate

    Hopefully will see them tomorrow

  28. its ok , i can make my own i just thought it would be good for you to do it because your obviously better than me :L , thanks anyway

  29. Luke Phillips's Avatar Luke PhillipsPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Newcastle.rar
    Attached Files

  30. Are you still doing these requests?
    that has been 5 days

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Mason* View Post
    Are you still doing these requests?
    that has been 5 days
    he could be to busy to do kit requests

  32. yes but i thought he would have finished them by now, but oh well.. I'm sure they will be as good as everykit he makes

  33. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason* View Post
    Are you still doing these requests?
    that has been 5 days
    Yes, but I do have things to do that aren't on this forum. I don't spend all day on here, and have had lots to do, so sorry for the delay. But please don't moan, it doesn't get them made any quicker!

    ---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:36 AM ----------

    Not had much time recently so will do them tonight, sorry for the delay.

    ---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

    Aston Villa



    Newcastle



    Chelsea


    ---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

    Meh, I'm gonna close this as I'm not enjoying churning kits out like this, I prefer to do 'em when I prefer to.

  34. nice villa kits mate cheers

    dont want to soud ungratefull But i asked for E-on as the sponsor not ESPN

  35. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Calum View Post
    nice villa kits mate cheers

    dont want to soud ungratefull But i asked for E-on as the sponsor not ESPN
    Oops, must've mixed 'em up

  36. Thanks alot for the kits.. They're awesome!

  37. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Any requests?

  38. Go on then

    Team Name : Wales
    Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): Adidas
    Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): -
    Home design and colours: Red main colour, white trim
    Away Design and colours: Black and red
    Third Design and colours: -
    Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.) -



  39. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Go on then

    Team Name : Wales
    Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): Adidas
    Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): -
    Home design and colours: Red main colour, white trim
    Away Design and colours: Black and red
    Third Design and colours: -
    Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.) -


    I'm on it.
    Actually, was gonna make Wales kits earlier, cos my Scotland team got Wales in our EURO 2016 qualifying group. These should be up soon.

    ---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

    Mike - Wales
    H|A



    ---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

    Any more requests?
    Mike likes this.

  40. Superb mate, cheers. 10/10 no doubt, love the dragon inside the collar!

  41. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Superb mate, cheers. 10/10 no doubt, love the dragon inside the collar!
    No probs. Was torn between a dragon or a sheep...

  42. Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    No probs. Was torn between a dragon or a sheep...
    Lol it is a fantasy request thread after all, should have given it a go
    pistolped7 likes this.

  43. First Team
    Team Name : Sinuiju Locomotive FC (North Korean Team)
    Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): Nike
    Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): Sony
    Home design and colours: Red and White (Style In Link Below)
    Away Design and colours: White and Black (Style In Link Below)
    Third Design and colours: None
    Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.) None

    Celtic International Away Shirt 2011/12

    if you can do configs, Team Id: 562285.

  44. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by gthame1992 View Post
    Team Name : Sinuiju Locomotive FC (North Korean Team)
    Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): Nike
    Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): Sony
    Home design and colours: Red and White (Style In Link Below)
    Away Design and colours: White and Black (Style In Link Below)
    Third Design and colours: None
    Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.) None

    Celtic International Away Shirt 2011/12

    if you can do configs, Team Id: 562285.
    Will do these, but I can't do configs, sorry.

  45. First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    Will do these, but I can't do configs, sorry.
    that's alright, I'll see if it works without config first.
    pistolped7 likes this.

  46. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by gthame1992 View Post
    that's alright, I'll see if it works without config first.
    Could you upload the Sinuiju logo?

  47. First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    Could you upload the Sinuiju logo?
    Snuiju is the city they are in, so it's really called Locomotive FC, they don't have a logo really. But use the team name in Korean.


  48. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by gthame1992 View Post
    Snuiju is the city they are in, so it's really called Locomotive FC, they don't have a logo really. But use the team name in Korean.

    Ah, cheers.

    ---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

    gthame1992 - Locomotive FC
    H|A


  49. First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    Ah, cheers.

    ---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

    gthame1992 - Locomotive FC
    H|A

    Brilliant Kits.

  50. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by gthame1992 View Post
    Brilliant Kits.
    Cheers.

    Any requests, guys?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO