Like Tree70Likes

Pistolped7's FB Fantasy Kit Requests
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

  1. First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    Cheers.

    Any requests, guys?
    I have a question, because you don't know how to do configs, I just done a config for my kits, I can help out with configs for this thread for you, if people ask for them.

  2. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by gthame1992 View Post
    I have a question, because you don't know how to do configs, I just done a config for my kits, I can help out with configs for this thread for you, if people ask for them.
    Oh yeah, that'd be great, cheers.

    ---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

    Any requests guys? Nothing better to do!

  3. hiya mate can u do me 3 sheff weds shirts with a giant pig on the shirts and if possible instead of toys r us can u put pigs r us please its 4 a joke on my future brotherin law

  4. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky1971 View Post
    hiya mate can u do me 3 sheff weds shirts with a giant pig on the shirts and if possible instead of toys r us can u put pigs r us please its 4 a joke on my future brotherin law
    Could you use the template supplied on the first page please?

  5. First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky1971 View Post
    hiya mate can u do me 3 sheff weds shirts with a giant pig on the shirts and if possible instead of toys r us can u put pigs r us please its 4 a joke on my future brotherin law
    Could you use the template supplied on the first page please?
    Pistolped7, I just checked and I seen rocky1971 only have 8 posts, you've put on your OP for this thread, 5. You must have at least 150 posts before requesting.
    Last edited by gthame1992; 20/07/2011 at 06:42 PM.

  6. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by gthame1992 View Post
    Pistolped7, I just checked and I seen rocky1971 only have 8 posts, you've put on your OP for this thread, 5. You must have at least 150 posts before requesting.
    Oh yeah, forgot bout that rule. Sorry, rocky, can't do the kits. Them's the rules.

  7. Team Name: Hackney Wolverines (Badge included)
    Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): Addidas
    Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): Included below.
    Home design and colours: Red with white trim.
    Away Design and colours: Purple with white trim
    Third design and colours: Same as celtic away from 10/11
    Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.): PL Badge if possible.
    Config? (Yes/No): Yes please.
    Unique ID for config: 737.

    Sponsor;
    Pistolped7's FB Fantasy Kit Requests-mg_1205842195.jpg
    Badge;
    Pistolped7's FB Fantasy Kit Requests-only-logo.jpg
    pistolped7 likes this.

  8. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Ronaldinho_Admirer - Hackney Wolverines
    H|A|T


    Requests please guys!
    Ronaldinho_Admirer likes this.

  9. Always been a big fan of your kits.

    Glad to see you back in business

  10. Not really fantasy but if you're bored and desperate for requests I'm looking for someone to do me last season's Arsenal kit with this seasons crest. Ta.

  11. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chokopop View Post
    Always been a big fan of your kits.

    Glad to see you back in business
    Cheers, man! Got a request?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    Ronaldinho_Admirer - Hackney Wolverines
    H|A|T


    Requests please guys!
    Whoa mate. They're amazing! Is the config attatched, sorry if im being annoying but I'm new to downloading kits :L

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    Cheers, man! Got a request?
    Well... I'm doing my own kits really, but I'm wondering if you do retro kits? Or is the Pen tool a no-go? :p

  14. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chokopop View Post
    Well... I'm doing my own kits really, but I'm wondering if you do retro kits? Or is the Pen tool a no-go? :p
    Meh, I'll give it a go. Don't expect anything amazing.
    And Ronaldinho_Admirer, configs are gthame1992's area, message him if you like.
    Ronaldinho_Admirer likes this.

  15. Thanks, kits are quality mate.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    Meh, I'll give it a go. Don't expect anything amazing.
    And Ronaldinho_Admirer, configs are gthame1992's area, message him if you like.
    Well, it's quite simple. I'd love to do them myself, but i'm a huge failure with the pen tool

    Team Name: Liverpool
    Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): Adidas
    Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): Candy (see image)
    Home design and colours: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8iBLu7tCiA...mage_39160.jpg
    Away Design and colours: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...SgPbha5skj&t=1
    Third design and colours: http://beingsven.files.wordpress.com...pg?w=242&h=295
    Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.): N/A
    Config? (Yes/No): N/A
    Unique ID for config: N/A

    Sorry about the small images, I couldn't find them any bigger. Take your time, I'm not in any rush
    pistolped7 likes this.

  17. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Ah, I'll get on these. Only thing I'm not sure of are the collars

  18. First Team
    For configs, I need the name of the file you will call the kits, then I can get the config done, also the game season your in currently (Game Season is Important).

  19. Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    Ah, I'll get on these. Only thing I'm not sure of are the collars
    not to fussed about the collars. Just as close as you can get them

    I'm not a perfectionist

  20. First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Pessh View Post
    Not really fantasy but if you're bored and desperate for requests I'm looking for someone to do me last season's Arsenal kit with this seasons crest. Ta.
    Rule Number 5 for Pessh. You must have at least 150 posts before requesting. I've seen you've have 48 posts, so Pistolped7 will not do them kits.

    ---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldinho_Admirer View Post
    Whoa mate. They're amazing! Is the config attatched, sorry if im being annoying but I'm new to downloading kits :L
    save the kits into a graphics folder in the football manager 2011 folder in your documents, then I can get to work on making the config, I need 2 things and I've PM/VM'ed you them, VM have 1 thing that is needed, PM have both.
    Ronaldinho_Admirer likes this.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by gthame1992 View Post
    Rule Number 5 for Pessh. You must have at least 150 posts before requesting. I've seen you've have 48 posts, so Pistolped7 will not do them kits.

    ---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------



    save the kits into a graphics folder in the football manager 2011 folder in your documents, then I can get to work on making the config, I need 2 things and I've PM/VM'ed you them, VM have 1 thing that is needed, PM have both.
    He's been begging for requests for days, was just trying to do him a favour so jump off your high horse and blow me.

  22. First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Pessh View Post
    He's been begging for requests for days, was just trying to do him a favour so jump off your high horse and blow me.
    Oh so sorry read the rules first before posting, the rules are there on the first page, first post, get reading or go away, Pistolped7 put them rules there for a reason.
    Ronaldinho_Admirer likes this.

  23. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pessh View Post
    He's been begging for requests for days, was just trying to do him a favour so jump off your high horse and blow me.
    First of all, you have broken three of the rules:
    You haven't met the post requirements
    You didn't use the template
    And, in your last post, you were generally a dick.

    Anyway, I've done your kits Chokopop. They're not great (they were harder than they looked!) so I apologise for the quality, or lack thereof.

    ---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

    Liverpool 1991-92 - Chokopop
    H|A|T


    Also Peshh, I have not been 'begging for requests for days'. The thread has been open since earlier today, and I always ask for more requests after each kit I upload.
    Last edited by pistolped7; 20/07/2011 at 10:07 PM.

  24. Well I'm not sure how much help this will be now seeing as you have already made the kits, but I have made that Liverpool template before if you'd like it.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    First of all, you have broken three of the rules:
    You haven't met the post requirements
    You didn't use the template
    And, in your last post, you were generally a dick.

    Anyway, I've done your kits Chokopop. They're not great (they were harder than they looked!) so I apologise for the quality, or lack thereof.

    ---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

    Liverpool 1991-92 - Chokopop
    H|A|T


    Also Peshh, I have not been 'begging for requests for days'. The thread has been open since earlier today, and I always ask for more requests after each kit I upload.
    Looks awesome. Thanks a lot mate!
    pistolped7 likes this.

  26. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoser View Post
    Well I'm not sure how much help this will be now seeing as you have already made the kits, but I have made that Liverpool template before if you'd like it.
    Ah. Dang.
    Cheers, but I'm not sure I'd ever use that template again. I don't like it tbh.

    ---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

    Also, any requests?

  27. Awesome to see you are making kits again. Here is one for my team for next season

    Team Name : NK Varazdin
    Primary Sponsor (optional): T-com
    Additional Sponsors (super optional):
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Umbro
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) : FB
    Home Kit colours and design : Blue with small white trims
    Away Kit colours and design: Maroon with small orange trims
    Third Kit (Optional) : Black and orange

    Could you be super creative, wouldn't mind if you tried to make most of it yourself. Creative but classy.
    pistolped7 likes this.

  28. First Team
    Ronaldinho_Admirer's Hackney kits config.

    Attachment 185929

  29. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    NK Varazdin - Dan
    H|A|T

    Dan likes this.

  30. First Team
    Mate if your looking for a request, I have one.

    Team Name : Sunderland
    Primary Sponsor (optional): Ferrari
    Additional Sponsors (super optional): None
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ): Adidas
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) : FB
    Home Kit colours and design: Red and White Vertical Stripes
    Away Kit colours and design: White and Black (Any Design, Mad is Key)
    Third Kit (Optional): None
    pistolped7 likes this.

  31. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    gthame1992 - Sunderland
    H|A

    gthame1992 likes this.

  32. First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    gthame1992 - Sunderland
    H|A

    Cheers mate.

  33. Team Name: FC Honka
    Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): macron
    Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): INLOOK (INLOOK Logo Vector Download Free (Brand Logos) (AI, EPS, CDR, PDF, GIF) | seeklogo.com)
    Home design and colours: Black with yellow detailing
    Away Design and colours: white with black detailing
    Third design and colours: green with black detailing
    Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.): none
    Config? (Yes/No): no
    Unique ID for config:n/a

    thanks in advance
    pistolped7 likes this.

  34. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    FC Honka - Jose22
    H|A|T



    ---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

    Any requests?
    jose22 likes this.

  35. Team Name: Bradford City FC
    Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): Nike
    Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): Map Group (uk)
    Home design and colours: Claret and Amber stripes
    Away Design and colours: White with claret and amber on it
    Third design and colours: Coventry sky blue, but darker, with black trim/design.
    Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.): 1 Star above Club logo plz
    Config? (Yes/No): Nah
    Unique ID for config: N/A
    pistolped7 likes this.

  36. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Bradford City - xSEARL3Yx
    H|A|T



    ---------- Post added 24/07/2011 at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was 23/07/2011 at 03:57 PM ----------

    Any requests, guys? Few more examples of the kits I make:



    Wilko likes this.

  37. Team Name: Brazil
    Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): nike
    Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary):
    Home design and colours: yellow
    Away Design and colours: blue similar to bradford away
    Third design and colours:
    Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.): Can you add this text to the kits Seleção Brasileira and have 6 stars instead of 5
    Config? (Yes/No): No
    Unique ID for config: N/A
    Last edited by *Jamess*; 24/07/2011 at 08:04 PM.
    pistolped7 likes this.

  38. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Brazil
    H|A


  39. Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    Brazil
    H|A

    Thanks they are amazing
    pistolped7 likes this.

  40. Team Name: Liverpool
    Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): Adidas
    Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): anything that looks good
    Home design and colours: red
    Away Design and colours: white
    Third design and colours: black
    Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.): retro style kits and premier league badges
    Config? (Yes/No): no
    Unique ID for config: N/A
    pistolped7 likes this.

  41. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    *Jamess* - Liverpool
    H|A|T


  42. Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    *Jamess* - Liverpool
    H|A|T

    Thanks. I love them

  43. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jamess* View Post
    Thanks. I love them
    Good, I'm glad you did 'cos I actually quite enjoyed making them in particular.

  44. They are miles better than what I had in mind.

  45. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jamess* View Post
    They are miles better than what I had in mind.
    Are they 'retro' enough? I was wondering how to get that there

  46. I was hoping for the badge to be retro but it dosen't matter.

  47. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jamess* View Post
    I was hoping for the badge to be retro but it dosen't matter.
    Ah, didn't know that was what you meant by that.

  48. Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    Ah, didn't know that was what you meant by that.
    No worries. I should have explained better in my request.

  49. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jamess* View Post
    No worries. I should have explained better in my request.
    Och, s'alright. Just glad you like 'em anyway.

  50. Team Name: Port Vale
    Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): Vandanel
    Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): Harlequin Property
    Home design and colours: White, black and yellow small trims
    Away Design and colours: Black with small white trim
    Third design and colours: Dark Navy with light blue trim
    Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.): retro style kits
    Config? (Yes/No): no
    Unique ID for config: N/A

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO