Like Tree23Likes

Big Dave's Kit Thread *NEW!!*

  1. Haha ok mate, im sure whatever you come up with will be awesome

  2. if you want, you could upload the kits and i could make a config for them

  3. yeah ok fair enough

  4. can i do anther one?
    Team Name: forfar athletic
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike

    Kit Sponsor(s): mccoys
    Home Kit: light blue with a white stripe accross the middle and a design of your choice
    Away Kit: blue and green striped kit

    Third Kit: red and black stripe accross the middle
    Member:big dave

  5. Cheers Dave!

  6. jarra_hammer - celtic


    H|A|T

    Name:  Celtic Home.png
Views: 885
Size:  33.9 KB Name:  Celtic Away.png
Views: 3774
Size:  35.0 KB Name:  Celtic Third.png
Views: 2177
Size:  35.3 KB

  7. Quote Originally Posted by rossdallas98 View Post

    oooooo very nice rossdallas!

    so if big dave can do the config, I'd love to have them in my game

    Bigdave: the ID is - 1569

    thanks pal!

  8. thanks

  9. thankss for the kits mate there well goood is there any chance of the writing bieng thinner but even still 10/10 for these deffo !!

  10. [I]Team Name: Wigan Athletic
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Kit Sponsor(s): Apple
    Home Kit: White And Blue - Be A Little Creative
    Away Kit: Yellow And Red
    Third Kit: Black And Blue
    Unique ID (optional): 737
    Config: Yes Please
    Member: Big Dave
    Last edited by dani3w; 27/03/2011 at 05:28 AM.

  11. tbh idk why i chose it , its too bold

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dani3w View Post
    [I]Team Name: Wigan Athletic
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Kit Sponsor(s): Apple
    Home Kit: White And Blue - Be A Little Creative
    Away Kit: Yellow And Red
    Third Kit: Black And Blue
    Unique ID (optional): :s
    Config: Yes Please
    Member: Big Dave

    Just to help you out mate.....

    Your unique ID is: 737.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jarra_hammer View Post
    Just to help you out mate.....

    Your unique ID is: 737.
    thanks buddy! how did you know that? :s

  14. right guys im gonna go off for the night , got no kits to do , cya's

  15. Quote Originally Posted by rossdallas98 View Post
    right guys im gonna go off for the night , got no kits to do , cya's
    Well maybe you'd like to have a go at mine i just posted as well? i mean if you havent got any others? and thats alright with you both? just so i get a bit of variation? if not its cool

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dani3w View Post
    thanks buddy! how did you know that? :s
    I use a programme called "fmrte" which tells me the ID of any team on the game.

    People call that programme 'cheating' as it can be used to give yourself a huge budget and swap players for free but i just use it for unique ID's

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jarra_hammer View Post
    I use a programme called "fmrte" which tells me the ID of any team on the game.

    People call that programme 'cheating' as it can be used to give yourself a huge budget and swap players for free but i just use it for unique ID's
    Fair enough well thanks for sorting that for me mate! your a star

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dani3w View Post
    Fair enough well thanks for sorting that for me mate! your a star
    No problem fella it will just help Big Dave or Rossdallas when making your kit for your config

  19. Dani3w and connocfc67 I will do ur requests tomorow

  20. thanks

    ---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 AM ----------

    hope

    ---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

    it is as good as last time

  21. dani3w ill do yours now so you can have a bit of variation then

    EDIT=Big D can do the config if you want ?

  22. dani3w - wigan


    H|A|T

    Name:  Wigan Home.png
Views: 588
Size:  32.6 KB Name:  Wigan Away.png
Views: 505
Size:  33.6 KB Name:  Wigan Third.png
Views: 551
Size:  27.3 KB

  23. Can I request a kit or there are people in the queue? Thanks.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by rossdallas98 View Post
    dani3w wanted me to do it

    ---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa_Baku View Post
    Can I request a kit or there are people in the queue? Thanks.
    sure, you can make a request

    ---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by dani3w View Post
    Well maybe you'd like to have a go at mine i just posted as well? i mean if you havent got any others? and thats alright with you both? just so i get a bit of variation? if not its cool
    do you want both of us to do it

  25. he wanted a variation i've donee mine , you do yours then he will decide whos he likes better , and yeah any requests welcome

  26. WonderManager's Avatar WonderManager
    Star Player
    Team Name: Arsenal
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Kit Sponsor: Aperture Science
    Home: Red & White (Design- Barca Third Kit)
    Away: Yellow & Black & [one more colour, your pick] (Design- Man City Third Kit)
    Third: Up to you
    Unique Id: 602
    Maker: Either

  27. ill do yours mate

    ---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

    is this sponsor ok

  28. WonderManager's Avatar WonderManager
    Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by rossdallas98 View Post
    ill do yours mate

    ---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

    is this sponsor ok
    Yeah sure

  29. dave will you do the config ?

    ---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

    so the designs you want are
    Home: Barca Third:

    Away: Man City Third :

  30. WonderManager's Avatar WonderManager
    Star Player
    I want the Barca Old Third (The Yellow one)
    The Man City one is correct
    Thanks In Advance.

  31. oh right ok

    ---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------


  32. connocfc67
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Big Dave's Kit Thread *NEW!!*-connocfc67-1-1.png   Big Dave's Kit Thread *NEW!!*-connocfc67-2-1.png   Big Dave's Kit Thread *NEW!!*-connocfc67-3-1.png  


  33. Quote Originally Posted by rossdallas98 View Post
    dave will you do the config ?
    what for?

  34. the barca kits im away to make

  35. the ones for post 126

  36. yes

  37. [I]Team Name: Nottingham Forest
    Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
    Kit Sponsor(s): Victor Chandler
    Home Kit: Red stripes with black and white trim
    Away Kit: Black with Red neck and end of arms

    Third Kit: Surprise Me

  38. By the way do you know what happens if I let's select two different shorts for a kit in the editor?

  39. Quote Originally Posted by ForestFan View Post
    [I]Team Name: Nottingham Forest
    Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
    Kit Sponsor(s): Victor Chandler
    Home Kit: Red stripes with black and white trim
    Away Kit: Black with Red neck and end of arms

    Third Kit: Surprise Me
    who do you want to make your kit ?

  40. Whoever mate, don't really mind. Yourself I suppose

  41. ill see after i've finished wondermanager's arsenal kits

  42. dani3w
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Big Dave's Kit Thread *NEW!!*-dani3w-1.png   Big Dave's Kit Thread *NEW!!*-dani3w-2.png   Big Dave's Kit Thread *NEW!!*-dani3w-3.png  


  43. I have requested a shirt for 2 days ago on another thread, but i havent heard anything for it.
    Now i regret that i chose that one, so just wondering when is it "legal" to request on another thread? :-)

  44. Quote Originally Posted by maltefb View Post
    I have requested a shirt for 2 days ago on another thread, but i havent heard anything for it.
    Now i regret that i chose that one, so just wondering when is it "legal" to request on another thread? :-)
    fine with us depends on the other thread's rules

  45. wondermanager - arsenal


    H|A|T

    Name:  Arsenal Home.png
Views: 652
Size:  30.5 KB Name:  Arsenal Away.png
Views: 621
Size:  37.2 KB Name:  Arsenal Third.png
Views: 506
Size:  38.0 KB

  46. WonderManager's Avatar WonderManager
    Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by rossdallas98 View Post
    Wow, probably the fastest kits I've received.
    Love them 10/10 on all those kits.

  47. Team Name: Braga
    Kit Manufacturer: Puma
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Red/white main, Red sleeves
    Away Kit Colours & Design: white/black kit main, white sleeves
    Third Kit Colours & design: Yellow/black - be creative
    Sponsor: Coca Cola & Ford
    Template Style: Fbkits
    Extra Info:
    Home shirt inspiration : http://www.greavessports.com/compone...2569eb78f1.jpg
    Away shirt inspiration : http://www.football-england.com/imag...ball_shirt.jpg
    Third kit : be creative!
    Config : yes please
    Unique ID:1488
    Cheers

  48. thanks mate imo there probs the best kits i've made

    ---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by maltefb View Post
    Team Name: Braga
    Kit Manufacturer: Puma
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Red/white main, Red sleeves
    Away Kit Colours & Design: white/black kit main, white sleeves
    Third Kit Colours & design: Yellow/black - be creative
    Sponsor: Coca Cola & Ford
    Template Style: Fbkits
    Extra Info:
    Home shirt inspiration : http://www.greavessports.com/compone...2569eb78f1.jpg
    Away shirt inspiration : http://www.football-england.com/imag...ball_shirt.jpg
    Third kit : be creative!
    Config : yes please
    Unique ID:1488
    Cheers
    ehm a few things
    1. i cant do configs
    2.i cant use pen tool so i cant base my designs on those links
    3.what sponsors you wanting on what kits

    ---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

    forestfan - ill make a start on yours

  49. Okay no problem
    Can you then do Coca Cola as the main sponsor and make the Betfair logos on the shirts.
    Sponsors should be the same on every shirt :-)

  50. nah ill just follow the design and colour instructions
    do coca cola on every shirt and do it in FB

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO