*Jamess* Fantasy Kit Request Thread

1. *Jamess* Fantasy Kit Request Thread

*Jamess* Fantasy Kit Request Thread

Hello, and welcome. In this thread I will be making fantasy kits for requests. There will be some basic rules to follow,so read them before you request. I can't do config's so if you want a config ask another member that can do them.
    Rules
    - Do not nag me for your kits. They will be done in time.
    - Always use the 'Request Template' (below) when asking for kits.
    - Try to keep as on topic as possible please.
    - Try and give feedback. How can I improve without feedback? Just keep it nice, please.
    - Do not ask for a kit that you have also asked for in another thread.

When Will My Request Be Done?
    I have a timetable that I will stick to. I have included the timetable because I have other things to do (Such as homework.) So if you wish to request please only request on the days stated on the timetable.
    Monday-Requests
    Tuesday- Requests
    Wednesday- Requests, kits are made
    Thursday- Requests, kits are made
    Friday- No Requests
    Saturday- Requests
    Sunday- Requests, kits are made
    As you can see I only have 1 day that I do not make kits or accept requests and that is Friday, but on Monday's, Tuesday's and Saturday's are the only days I only take requests.
    If you wish to request please use the template below.
    Team Name:
    Brand:
    Sponsor:
    Home Kit Colours & Design:
    Away Kit Colours & Design:
    Third Kit Colours & Design:

I would put some of my work on here but most of you have seen some of my work in my old request threads and in KOTW.

Status-Open

During school holidays, this thread will be open to requests every day.
    Last edited by *Jamess*; 09/04/2011 at 09:49 PM.

2. what template will you be using

3. ss is the only one I can use because I use ssd(smart shirt designer). Helpfully the fact that I use SSD won't backfire on the amount of requests that I get

4. will you be able to do some basic 3D kits? Let's say if I give you 3D template can you put logos on it?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa_Baku View Post
    will you be able to do some basic 3D kits? Let's say if I give you 3D template can you put logos on it?
    no i can't as i will need photoshop and i use ssd

6. Quote Originally Posted by *Jamess* View Post
    no i can't as i will need photoshop and i use ssd
    ок, thanks.

7. Team Name: fcum
    Brand: Nike
    Sponsor: Youtube
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Red main colour with black & white like this
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Blue & yellow Striped
    Third Kit Colours & Design: All Black

Good luck, i hope it aint too hard i am currently in the process of making some more designs for SSD

8. do you have a badge leesmithyy99

9. Quote Originally Posted by *Jamess* View Post
    do you have a badge leesmithyy99

10. thankyou calum

11. Quote Originally Posted by Calum View Post
    thanks calum.

12. Team Name: Chester FC (New Phoenix Club)
    Brand: Joma
    Sponsor: MBNA
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Blue and White Stripes
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Purple and White (like this
    http://tinyurl.com/6krapfl)
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Yellow and Black (like this
    http://tinyurl.com/6cfmfnv)

Thankyou

13. any other requests

14. Hey! You took my OP!!!

Haha, just kidding. Good to see it's been put to good use. I see you liked the timetable idea too! Good luck with this mate, as I know you can make some quality kits.

15. Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
    Hey! You took my OP!!!

Haha, just kidding. Good to see it's been put to good use. I see you liked the timetable idea too! Good luck with this mate, as I know you can make some quality kits.
    The timetable idea was great. I used the timetable because i only have wednesday's, thursday's and sunday's free. I put some kits in the RMK thread this morning if you want to have a look at them

16. Will do mate. Cheers.

17. leesmithey99 H/A/T
    *Jamess* Fantasy Kit Request Thread-fcumh.png *Jamess* Fantasy Kit Request Thread-fcuma.png *Jamess* Fantasy Kit Request Thread-fcumt.png

CFC 2011 H/A/T
    *Jamess* Fantasy Kit Request Thread-chesterh.png *Jamess* Fantasy Kit Request Thread-chestera.png *Jamess* Fantasy Kit Request Thread-chestert.png

any requests?

18. Team Name: Berwick Rangers FC (logo)

Sponsor: In the home kits Air NZ; away kits Qantas; third kits British Airways

Home Kit Colours & Design: Black and a mix of Yellow/Orange looking like this

Away Kit Colours & Design: White with small lines of red, similar to this

Third Kit Colours & Design: Equal to the home one but in black and red

I'm hoping that i'm not asking to much mate Thank you

19. Team Name : Yeovil Town
    Sponsor : Spartan (link: http://www.yassfc.com.au/images/Spartan-Logo.jpg)
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Nike

Home Kit : similar to the 2000-01 one from the link but bring it a bit more modern except with a faint lion in the bottom left corner of the shirt similar to the lion on the club crest.
    Away Kit : Go nuts make it cool Whatever

http://www.kitclassics.co.uk/kits/Yeovil.png

Quite a challenge hope your up to it understand its not a request day but i will forget otherwise can u pretend this posts going in tomorow

20. Thanks, mate do you do the configs or shall i do my own?

21. any chance of doing villa's 92/93 home shirt?

22. Quote Originally Posted by drjonzo View Post
    any chance of doing villa's 92/93 home shirt?
    please use the template which is given to you in the OP

23. Quote Originally Posted by drjonzo View Post
    any chance of doing villa's 92/93 home shirt?
    please use the template provieded in the op

24. England won't win anything with Fabio Capello in charge. Also why is Gareth Barry England captain, Barry is rubbish. BUT COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

Ahahhahahahahaha your joking right? The fact that youve had Frank Lampard in the squad at all hasnt raised any questions?!?!
    Every time ive seen that england line up with Lampard or Gerrard in the team I think "what the fuk are they doing?!!?!"? theres players like Parker and Milner AND Barry (that have out played them in recent seasons) who get into the squad and never play........and dont say theyve played in friendlys cos they count for fuk all!

Drop Gerrard and Lampard and put in some central midfielders that have proved in that season they have deserved it!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Hanke86 View Post
    England won't win anything with Fabio Capello in charge. Also why is Gareth Barry England captain, Barry is rubbish. BUT COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

Ahahhahahahahaha your joking right? The fact that youve had Frank Lampard in the squad at all hasnt raised any questions?!?!
    Every time ive seen that england line up with Lampard or Gerrard in the team I think "what the fuk are they doing?!!?!"? theres players like Parker and Milner AND Barry (that have out played them in recent seasons) who get into the squad and never play........and dont say theyve played in friendlys cos they count for fuk all!

Drop Gerrard and Lampard and put in some central midfielders that have proved in that season they have deserved it!!!
    Huh? This is a fantasy kit request thread.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Hanke86 View Post
    England won't win anything with Fabio Capello in charge. Also why is Gareth Barry England captain, Barry is rubbish. BUT COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

Off Topic post

27. Quote Originally Posted by Hanke86 View Post

Calm down there is no need to swear

28. Team Name: Camridge United
    Sponsor: Unicef
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Amber with black linings around the sleeves and neck
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Black with amber lining around the sleeves and neck, also with an amber diagonal line across the shirt.
    Third Kit Colours & Design: DO NOT WANT A THIRD KIT.

Can you PM me when they are done cheers mate

29. will close this until all of the requsts are done

30. Karlloz H/A/T
    *Jamess* Fantasy Kit Request Thread-berwickrangersh.png*Jamess* Fantasy Kit Request Thread-berwickrangersa.png*Jamess* Fantasy Kit Request Thread-berwickrangerst.png

Thread remains closed while I get all the requests done.

31. Despite not finishing the outstanding requests, I am going to leave this open during the half terms. So feel free to request. I will make kits tomorrow.

32. Team Name: Tottenham
    Sponsor:Autonomy
    Home kit: A design like the current Tottenham home kit, but with Black as the main color instead of White.also black socks with red stripes
    Away Kit: Make it basically like Tottenham's actual home kit with the white shirt and blue stripe, but with black shorts and black socks
    Third Kit: All red shirt, Black shorts, red socks
    Thanks. Pm me when done if possible.

33. Team Name: Brentford
    Sponsor: Sponsr
    Home kit: Red and white stripes but with a bit of black but you can choose where
    Away Kit: black with white in the corners and underneath the sleeves
    Third Kit: dont mind you can be creative
    Thanks

34. Quote Originally Posted by mr gooner View Post
    Team Name: Brentford
    Sponsor: Sponsr
    Home kit: Red and white stripes but with a bit of black but you can choose where
    Away Kit: black with white in the corners and underneath the sleeves
    Third Kit: dont mind you can be creative
    Thanks
    What do you want as the sponser?

I won't be able to do any requests untill I get a new charger for my laptop, so I am closing this thread until I get a new charger.

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO