Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Nike
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) : FB
    Home Kit colours and design : Red/white - stripes
    Away Kit colours and design: Red/blue - Be creative
    Third Kit colours and design: Green with a bit Pink - Be creative
    UID :921
    COnfig : yes please
    Third Kit (Optional) :

4. I am already in love Jmoser, do this and o.O wow!

Team Name : Ajax
    Primary Sponsor (optional): Aegon
    Additional Sponsors (super optional): N/A
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Adidas
    Home Kit colours and design :

Right can you make me this? Could you change the sponser to the current Aegon going horrizontally, and remove the umbro. But not replace them with Adidas except for in the collar?
    Classic Football Shirts : retro vintage soccer jerseys 1994-95 Ajax Away Shirt XL - Ajax - Dutch Clubs - European Clubs

Cheers

5. Can you make me this kit?:

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by AlexanderKruseBerg; 20/05/2011 at 01:05 PM.

6. Clocked alot of your work over the threads and you've made some striking kits so i thought id try my luck to tempting you into making me some kits

Team Name : Fiorentina
    Primary Sponsor (optional): Ray Ban (white home) A/3rd: Any colour
    Additional Sponsors (super optional)eria a, sleeve badges
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Nike/Adidas/Umbro which ever easiest/best suited..
    Kit Template whichever is easiest
    Home Kit colours and design : Original Replica colours Purple-blueish/white trims
    Away Kit colours and design: Colour opposites to Home kit
    Third Kit (Optional) : Go nuts

the home shirt must look fresh simple but sophisticated and suit a team that's just won Serie A and the Europa league lol
    The Away a direct opposite to the home with the 3rd kit left entirely up to your imagination ..no rush what so ever

7. Quote Originally Posted by JH-94 View Post
    I am already in love Jmoser, do this and o.O wow!

Team Name : Ajax
    Primary Sponsor (optional): Aegon
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Adidas

Right can you make me this? Could you change the sponser to the current Aegon going horrizontally, and remove the umbro. But not replace them with Adidas except for in the collar?
    Classic Football Shirts : retro vintage soccer jerseys 1994-95 Ajax Away Shirt XL - Ajax - Dutch Clubs - European Clubs

Cheers

Here you go. If I'm honest, I think I got it absolutely spot on, but as always if you see anything you want changed, I will change it for you.

8. Team Name : Leeds United
    Primary Sponsor (optional): Ryanair
    Additional Sponsors (super optional): n/a
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Reebok
    Home Kit colours and design : White w/ royal blue and yellow trim
    Away Kit colours and design : Navy blue and sky blue vertical stripes
    Third Kit (optional): Yellow w/ royal blue trim
    Last edited by Ludev; 21/05/2011 at 06:44 PM.

9. Team Name : Arsenal
    Primary Sponsor (optional): Fly Emirates
    Additional Sponsors (super optional):
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) :
    Nike
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) : FB w/ shorts & socks
    Home Kit colours and design : Main colour: red, secondary colour: white, gold; Shorts: white; Socks: white.
    Away Kit colours and design: Main colour: yellow, secondary colour: navy; Shorts: navy, yellow; Socks: navy.
    Third Kit (Optional) : Main colour: burgundy, blue; Shorts: blue; Socks: burgundy, blue.

I'd like you to design the whole of the kits yourself (excluding the collar if you can't be arsed ).

Cheers, look forward to them

10. Work in Progress list:

Manchunian
    R stewee
    blackie
    malte
    userfrenzy
    ludev
    mike
    lynchy
    Dan
    Nisi
    A_Ilfandy

TBH I probably won't do them in order. I'll do them mostly depending on which ones I can find the most motivation for. The others will get done in time. If you haven't already noticed, this isn't the best place to request if all you are looking for is a set of kits done fast. Speed is not my best attribute.
    Last edited by jmoser; 27/05/2011 at 10:41 AM.

11. Team Name : Celtic
    Primary Sponsor (optional): See Pictures ..
    Additional Sponsors (super optional): SFL Logo on sleeve patch ( same as the one used on the earlier Celtic kits you made )
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Umbro
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) : Fb
    Home Kit colours and design : Jmoser's Kit Request Thread-b6f-reg-2k%7E%24-kgrhqeokiueyukmkuwhbm-etoeg-w%7E%7E_35.jpg
    Away Kit colours and design: Jmoser's Kit Request Thread-celtic-98-away-use_2_1.jpg
    Third Kit (Optional) : Yellow with some Green , You design it , retro-ish

Thanks

12. Wow! That was quick, absolutely superb thanks!

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jmoser View Post
    Here you go. If I'm honest, I think I got it absolutely spot on, but as always if you see anything you want changed, I will change it for you.

13. Team Name : Arsenal
    Primary Sponsor (optional): Fly Emirates
    Away Kit colours and design:
    Third Kit (Optional) :

14. AlexanderKruseBerg's Liverpool retro kit

as always, anything you want changed let me know

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

Pickard's Club Brugge puma kits

I didn't really understand what you wanted for the third kit, so I made two different options. Awesome request btw, I absolutely love that template. Oh and I didn't put on all of the sleeve badges and that stuff, but if you want me to, just let me know and they can be added.

15. Team Name : NK Varazdin
    Primary Sponsor (optional): T-com
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Umbro
    Home Kit colours and design : Blue with small white trims
    Away Kit colours and design: Maroon with small orange trims
    Third Kit (Optional) : Black and orange

Could you be super creative, wouldn't mind if you tried to make most of it yourself. Creative but classy.

Love your work

Cheers

16. Quote Originally Posted by jmoser View Post
    AlexanderKruseBerg's Liverpool retro kit

as always, anything you want changed let me know

Absolutely Quality Kits mate...thank you very much :-)

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

Pickard's Club Brugge puma kits

I didn't really understand what you wanted for the third kit, so I made two different options. Awesome request btw, I absolutely love that template. Oh and I didn't put on all of the sleeve badges and that stuff, but if you want me to, just let me know and they can be added.
    Wow they are absolutely fantastic. Thank you very much
    Last edited by pickard77; 23/05/2011 at 07:48 PM.

17. Team Name : Rochdale
    Primary Sponsor (optional): its on the shirt
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Carbrini
    Home Kit colours and design : http://cdn1.shopperhive.co.uk/n/carb...rt-2011-12.jpg
    Away Kit colours and design: http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/uplo...11428_1569.jpg
    Third Kit (Optional) : http://www.colours-of-football.com/c...ale_4_1011.png
    Thanks in advance

18. The third link isn't working mate.

19. Team Name :Arsenal
    Primary Sponsor (optional): Unicef
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) Nike
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) FB
    Home Kit colours and design : Red and white
    Away Kit colours and design: Like the Brazil or Juventus Blacked out kit
    Third Kit (Optional) : White, blue like the juventus third one with the strip across the chest you did

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Team Name porting Lisbon
    Primary Sponsor (optional): Etihad Airways
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) Nike
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) FB
    Home Kit colours and design : Green and White
    Away Kit colours and design: Black and Green
    Third Kit (Optional) : Blacked out kit

20. First of all, I’m a big fan, second, my request going to be a total fantasy..

Team Name: AIFC
    Primary Sponsor (optional): ILFANDY
    Additional Sponsors (super optional): NONE
    Team Logo: Dallas Mavericks NBA team
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : ADIDAS
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) : NORMAL FB
    Home Kit colours and design : Dark Blue, with light blue tribal lines
    Away Kit colours and design: Dark Green, with Grey tribal lines
    Third Kit (Optional) : Black, with yellow tribal lines

Just to be detail, Tribal lines: I mean the shape people use as car’s vynils (in need for speed games for example) or tribal shapes the wrestlers use as their tattoos in smackdown. I just think it would be cool if the shapes placed on the kits. I have actually seen an actual team use this kind of design, just forgot which one.

btw, if this request is too much, I will give you a simpler one..

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

jmoser, this would be my replacement request if the one earlier is not doable..

The home Harriers kit you made for eesmithyy99 (the red one)
    The home Luton town kit you made for Jmister (the orange one)
    The third tranmere kit you made for blackie (the black one)

I want all of those kits but I want you to change their main sponsor to ILFANDY (use any unique font you have) and if possible change their team logo to Salernitana's badge you made for Midero..

thanks in advance..

21. Team: Preston North End
    Unique ID: 700
    Home Kit Colours & Design: White/Navy
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Yellow/Navy
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Blue/White
    Kit Supplier: Adidas
    Sponsor: Leave this up to you as I'm undecided, something decent that you feel fits with your kit designs
    Template Style (e.g. Fb): FB
    Extra Info: None

Just been promoted to the premier league so need a nice smart kit for our first season in the top flight, thanks

22. Team Name : Clube Atlético Macedo de Cavaleiros logo
    Primary Sponsor (optional): Intermarché logo
    Additional Sponsors (super optional): Liga Orangina logo on the right sleeve
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Adidas (old logo)
    Home Kit colours and design : Yellow, with soft dark green lines
    Away Kit colours and design: Green, with a yellow diagonal stripe

I really liked the work you have been doing, specially in the retro ones (like AlexanderKruseBerg's and JH-94's retro kits) . So would like to see my request in that same style, using your great kit creativity. This is my hometown club and i managed to get them to 2nd tier so a classy, good-lookin', retro-style kit for this adventure would be nice. Cheers pal
    Last edited by Karlloz; 28/05/2011 at 09:20 PM.

23. Team Name : Valley Park Rangers (it's the club i play for) here is the badge.. http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...71_7310066.jpg
    Primary Sponsor (optional): Aegon (or you can just use your favourite sponsor)
    Additional Sponsors (super optional): No
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) : FB with Shorts and Socks
    Home Kit colours and design : Yellow base green and white, any design you think looks nice
    Away Kit colours and design: White top with green accents, again any nice design
    Third Kit (Optional) :
    None

Thanks in advance

24. Team Name : Man Utd
    Primary Sponsor (optional): Hermes (in white for home and third kit, back for away) - logo
    Additional Sponsors (super optional): None
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Adidas - logo
    Kit Template: FB with Shorts and Socks (with a collar if possible)
    Home Kit colours and design : Red with white and black details. As many details as possible
    Away Kit colours and design: White with red/black/blue details
    Third Kit (Optional) : black with blue details

Please make it as creative as possible while keeping it classy
    thanks!

25. Team Name : Brentford
    Primary Sponsor (optional): ST GEORGE
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : TFG (Look at Pictures)
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) : FB "Shirt Only"
    Home Kit colours and design : Home Kit 2004-2005 (Red & White)
    Away Kit colours and design: Away Kit 2004-2005 (Blue & Yellow)
    Brentford
    Link shows the kits, the home and away shirt from the 2004-2005 season please.
    Thanks in advance...

26. The "people who have pending requests" list (let's get real, it's not a work in progress list):

Manchunian
    R stewee
    blackie
    malte
    userfrenzy
    ludev
    mike
    lynchy
    Dan
    Nisi
    A_Ilfandy
    baboonbottom
    Karlloz
    OluwaTekkers
    haowan
    jbolas

OK it was my last couple of weeks ever at the best secondary school in the world. Literally...Ranked number 1 in the world. I've been depressed ever since I graduated; despite the shit ton of work they put us through, it was the best time of my life so far. Perhaps college for the next 4+ years can manage to take over the title of the best time of my life, but for now I just wish school hadn't ended. So I'm not really sorry I haven't done these requests, because I wanted to enjoy it and spend as much time as possible with all of my friends, some of which I could quite possibly never see again. Anyways, if you still want these done, could you just let me know some time soon? Also feel free to request elsewhere if you haven't already; most likely only a few of these will ever get done. Oh and one last thing, no more requests in the future please. I just want this thread to fade away and become a thing of the past. It has changed my life, I will forever remember it and be grateful for the experience and it will always be a part of who I am, but I just need to move on with life. (If you're a bit slow, or English isn't your first language, the last two sentences were part of an extended metaphor; I'm not really talking about this thread, but rather my time at school. Clever, eh? Be honest, who actually got that before reading this explanation? Anyone? Well done if you did manage to sniff that out.)

If there is one thing that my school taught me, it was to always explain a thought or opinion. Hence the novel I have written for three sentences worth of things you actually needed to know. Congrats, you reached the end. Well played if you actually read it.

27. Ah there you are!

I sorta got the 'part of an extended metaphor', but I had to read it twice before understanding properly.

I would like you to carry out my request but if you don't have time/want to do others first/can't find motivation to do it/can't be arsed (I like honesty!) then feel free not to do it

28. Sweet, thanks for letting me know. For you, I can most likely muster up the necessary ambition to make something half way decent. And about the metaphor, I was hoping people would get it, because if not, it means you lot think I'm sad enough that a request thread could actually change my life...

To everyone else on the list: If you don't respond, Imma assume you don't want them done anymore, which is fine by me. I'll give you a day or two don't worry, I know it's kinda late over in Europe right now.

29. I would like my request but im ok with them not being done as you done have time or want to like Mike said really, one question could you send me some help on how to do the blacked out kits like the new brazil ones as if i know how to do them i dont need my request.

thank you

30. Just leave mine mate , i am not desperate.

have to say I was reading the 'extended metaphor' , I seriously thought you were talking about this thread. Laughed for about 5 mins straight !!

31. So it looks like only Mike and Nisi still want their kits done. That sounds good to me. I'll get started on them sometime in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by lynchyyyy View Post
    Just leave mine mate , i am not desperate.

have to say I was reading the 'extended metaphor' , I seriously thought you were talking about this thread. Laughed for about 5 mins straight !!
    Haha I was afraid people would think that which is why I inserted the little explanation that it was indeed a metaphor, otherwise people like you would have thought: 1) I was a complete tool or 2) I have no life. So thanks for reading on I guess. If I had been talking seriously about this thread, then yes, it probably would have been safe to have a laugh at my expense for 5+ minutes.
    lynchyyyy likes this.

32. well you dont have to do mine if i can figure out how to do the blacked out kits, if you could send me some help or tips on how to do it that would be great

thank you

33. Team Name : Peterborough United Fc
    Primary Sponsor (optional): Lyle & Scott
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Addidas
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) : Fb
    Home Kit colours and design : A Modern Blue Sort Of Colour
    Away Kit colours and design: Baby Pink
    Third Kit (Optional) : None

Also do you PM People because i rarely remember things like this , but will remember to check

Ps ; Also dont really know alot about kits so if theirs anything regarding them that i need to do will you let me know please

34. Sorry pal, i just saw your metaphor and couldn´t agree more with you in terms of what a great period the secondary can be...but just wait for college....you'll see... ;D Regarding the request, yes, i would like to see it done...i really like your job and i can wait... college isn't giving me much time for fm so....

35. If there is any chance of my request still getting done pal that would be great.

I did read your essay, and understood your metaphor

36. Empty your inbox its full

37. Quote Originally Posted by whyelse View Post
    Empty your inbox its full
    My bad. I emptied it.

38. hey anyone know how i insert the config file into the game please help

39. Calum likes this.

40. Quote Originally Posted by jmoser View Post
    its says invalid attachment mate?

41. config.xml I don't know what I'm doing wrong here. Configs have never been my strong point. Just attached it again

42. Mike, Dan and Karlloz - I'll get around to your kits, I haven't forgotten
    Karlloz and Mike like this.

43. its worked now cheers !

44. Hi Mate

Not sure if your still doing these. If not its not a problem.
    Can I have a Birmingham City kit in the same manner of the Spurs kit you created.

Primary Sponsor (optional): Aurasma
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Puma
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) : FW W/ shorts and socks
    Home Kit colours and design : Royal Blue with White Trim
    Away Kit colours and design: White with Royal Blue Strip going down the left hand side (where the badge would normally be)
    Third Kit (Optional) : Red with White Trim

Jmoser's Kit Request Thread-spursnewhome-1.png

EDIT: Sorry if you can, can you create a config? Cheers

45. Team Name : Crewe Alexandra
    Primary Sponsor (optional): Barclays - in white on both home and away shirt
    Home Kit colours and design : Same as France home shirt - red instead of blue, white as "second" color
    Away Kit colours and design: Same as France away shirt - blue instead of white, but also white as "second color

Do you also make 3D kits?

Thanks in advance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO