Like Tree32Likes

Jmoser's Kit Request Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

  1. Jmoser's Kit Request Thread

    Hey guys, I know there are already a lot of kit request threads out there, but I thought there was room for one more. I will be happy to do fantasy kits, vintage replica kits and current replica kits, and I will offer four different template options: FBKits, FBKits w/ shorts, FBKits w/ shorts and socks and Z'12.


    Rules:
    • Do not rush me for kits, I don't have a ton of free time, but I will get them done when I get a chance. This rule especially applies to retro kits, because they take forever.
    • Use the below template when requesting please.
    • If requesting a retro or current replica kit, post a photo or link me to a place where I can see the kit I am replicating.
    • Try to make your request classy. For example, I hate the apple logo as a sponsor. If you really want it I will make it for you, but the less passionate I am about the kit, the more likely it will turn out poor. (I know this is subjective, but all I'm saying is don't waste my time requesting something you will never use.)
    • Leave feedback and if you do not like your kits, by all means let me know what you want changed and I will try to get around to fixing it.


    Template:

    Team Name :
    Primary Sponsor (optional):
    Additional Sponsors (super optional):
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) :
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) :
    Home Kit colours and design :
    Away Kit colours and design:
    Third Kit (Optional) :



    Examples of my work (click the link in my sig to see more):
    Fantasy Kits:


    Retro Kits:


    Real Kits:
    Last edited by jmoser; 29/05/2011 at 06:39 PM.
    Chokopop likes this.

  2. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player
    Since you better than me at making retro kits -

    Team Name : Chelsea FC
    Primary Sponsor (optional): Commodore
    Additional Sponsors (super optional):
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Umbro
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) : FB
    Home Kit colours and design : This Chelsea 1991-93 shirt -
    Away Kit colours and design: This Chelsea 1990 - 92 shirt -
    Third Kit (Optional) : Nah..

    Can't wait to see the results of your brilliance

  3. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Yes! Love your kits!

    Team Name : Celtic
    Primary Sponsor (optional): CR Smith - http://www.fenestration-news.com/Ima...V/crs_logo.jpg
    Additional Sponsors (super optional): The 'T' from the tennents logo just above the Umbro logo on the shorts
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Umbro
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) : FB
    Home Kit colours and design : Could you re-create this? : http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scot...995-1997-h.gif
    Away Kit colours and design: This: http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scot...997-change.gif
    Third Kit (Optional) : This: http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scot...5-change-q.gif

    If you need better pics, then just say and I'll find 'em.
    Thanks so much

  4. Quote Originally Posted by sidgurung97 View Post
    Since you better than me at making retro kits -

    Team Name : Chelsea FC
    Primary Sponsor (optional): Commodore
    Additional Sponsors (super optional):
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Umbro
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) : FB
    Home Kit colours and design : This Chelsea 1991-93 shirt -
    Away Kit colours and design: This Chelsea 1990 - 92 shirt -
    Third Kit (Optional) : Nah..

    Can't wait to see the results of your brilliance
    I'll get started on this, but give me time... That home kit looks complicated. Can probably use my bradford city template for the away.

    Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    Yes! Love your kits!

    Team Name : Celtic
    Primary Sponsor (optional): CR Smith - http://www.fenestration-news.com/Ima...V/crs_logo.jpg
    Additional Sponsors (super optional): The 'T' from the tennents logo just above the Umbro logo on the shorts
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Umbro
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) : FB
    Home Kit colours and design : Could you re-create this? : http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scot...995-1997-h.gif
    Away Kit colours and design: This: http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scot...997-change.gif
    Third Kit (Optional) : This: http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scot...5-change-q.gif

    If you need better pics, then just say and I'll find 'em.
    Thanks so much
    Would be glad to make some kits for you, but the links aren't working. I get a "forbidden" page, so if you could find some new pics that would be awesome. Also, does this "The 'T' from the tennents logo just above the Umbro logo on the shorts" mean you want the template with shorts, or you just want the logo that is on their current shorts to go on the shirt somewhere.

  5. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoser View Post
    Would be glad to make some kits for you, but the links aren't working. I get a "forbidden" page, so if you could find some new pics that would be awesome. Also, does this "The 'T' from the tennents logo just above the Umbro logo on the shorts" mean you want the template with shorts, or you just want the logo that is on their current shorts to go on the shirt somewhere.
    Dang, my mistake, forget the bit about the Tennents logo, just the regular FB kits please
    I will get some pics ASAP

  6. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend

  7. Team Name : Q.P.R
    Primary Sponsor (optional): COMPAQ
    Additional Sponsors (super optional):
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) :view from (as in first pic) dunno if you'll be able to find it tho
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) : FB w/ shorts and socks
    Home Kit colours and design : http://www.truecoloursfootballkits.c...PR-H-95-96.gif
    Away Kit colours and design: http://www.truecoloursfootballkits.c...pr-a-94-95.gif
    Third Kit (Optional) : http://www.truecoloursfootballkits.c...pr-3-94-95.gif
    P.S if the home is too hard, do this: http://www.truecoloursfootballkits.c...pr-h-94-95.gif

    thanks in advance

  8. Sidgurung97 Chelsea Retro kits
    Home and Away


    pistolped7 Celtic Retro Kits
    Home, Away, Third


    There you go guys, hope you like them, and if you want me to change anything just let me know.

    Sid, I will get started on your kits later today

  9. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoser View Post
    pistolped7 Celtic Retro Kits
    Home, Away, Third


    There you go guys, hope you like them, and if you want me to change anything just let me know.
    I love you.
    Best kit-maker on the site, period.
    jmoser likes this.

  10. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Could I make another cheeky request?

    Team Name : Rangers
    Primary Sponsor (optional): CR Smith - http://www.fenestration-news.com/Ima...V/crs_logo.jpg
    Additional Sponsors (super optional):
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Adidas (90's logo, just the writing)
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) : Normal FB
    Home Kit colours and design : Blue, with red and white trim
    Away Kit colours and design: Red, with white and blue trim
    Third Kit (Optional) : White, with blue and red trim

    Could you possibly make them retro-ish?
    Thanks so much

  11. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player
    ..woah.
    Those kits looks exactly the same! Brilliant work jmoser, I just don't know how you do it!
    jmoser likes this.

  12. Team Name : Kidderminster Harriers
    Primary Sponsor (optional): Video2Mp3
    Additional Sponsors (super optional):
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Puma
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) : FB with Shorts
    Home Kit colours and design : http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/stoke%20city%20away%201993.jpg Differrent Shades or Red with White Trim white shorts
    Away Kit colours and design: http://footballshirts.co.uk/wp-conte...r-kit-1994.jpg Same Design for Shorts same colours as in pic

    Third Kit (Optional) : No Thanks

  13. Quote Originally Posted by sidgurung97 View Post
    ..woah.
    Those kits looks exactly the same! Brilliant work jmoser, I just don't know how you do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    I love you.
    Best kit-maker on the site, period.
    Thanks guys, glad you like them.

    Work in progress list:
    Sid
    pistolped7
    leesmithyy99

  14. Cheers mate cant wait

  15. Sid's QPR Retro Kits
    Home, Away, Third



    Enjoy... and just let me know if you need anything changed.

  16. Team Name : Newcastle United
    Primary Sponsor (optional): Carlsberg
    Additional Sponsors (super optional):
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Nike
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) : FB
    Home Kit colours and design : Black and White stripes just make it look cool
    Away Kit colours and design: if you can can you do bright green and blue in this design http://www.justsocca.com/wp-content/...Shirt-2010.jpg with bright green instead of grey and blue instead of black


    thanks alot if you can

  17. Can you make this
    http://www.scoredraw.com/images/shir...t/EVER-86H.jpg
    But with the current Everton badge and with the current sponsor chang beer on as well
    Away kit Yellow any style
    Can you do the kits in the retro style template (your template with the bradford kits)
    Thanks

  18. Team Name :Cojusna
    Primary Sponsor (optional):Mastercard
    Additional Sponsors (super optional):none
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) :Adidas
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) :FB
    Home Kit colours and design ink,white and black
    Away Kit colours and design:black and white
    Third Kit (Optional) :

    If you can make this thanks , i dont have a badge because there a v.small maldovan team so just a pick creast with a c or something will do thanks

  19. Team Name : Metalist Kharkiv
    Primary Sponsor (optional): http://old.gazprom.ru/images/logo_eng_print.gif
    Additional Sponsors (super optional): Euro League Badges if possible
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Adidas
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) :
    FB w/ shorts and socks
    Home Kit colours and design : Yellow And Blue your choice of design
    Away Kit colours and design: Blue And Yellow your choice of design

    Thanks in Advance
    Kez


  20. pistolped7 Rangers kits
    Home, Away, Third



    I'm quite pleased with the Home and the Third. Not sure about the away kit though... Let me know how you like them and changes can always be made.

  21. Cracking kits again mate

  22. Quote Originally Posted by leesmithyy99 View Post
    Cracking kits again mate
    Thanks mate, and your kits are on the agenda for later today.

  23. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoser View Post
    pistolped7 Rangers kits
    Home, Away, Third



    I'm quite pleased with the Home and the Third. Not sure about the away kit though... Let me know how you like them and changes can always be made.
    Wow. Superb, all of them! How do you do it?!
    Love the shield behind the Rangers logo to, and the away kit is brilliant too. Can't believe I'm saying nice things about Rangers' kits

  24. Team Name : Liverpool
    Primary Sponsor (optional): Candy
    Additional Sponsors (super optional):
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Adidas
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) : FB w shorts
    Home Kit colours and design : Jmoser's Kit Request Thread-liverpool_1991-1992.gif
    Away Kit colours and design: blue and white same as above

  25. I think I am going to have to close the thread for requests, for a little while. I have quite a few to catch up on. So please try not to request anything new until I get at least 3/4 of the current requests done (which I hope will be tonight). Thanks.

    Work in Progress list:
    leesmithy
    avcable
    bobbymoore
    danvfc
    kezman
    and dallas



    Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    Wow. Superb, all of them! How do you do it?!
    Love the shield behind the Rangers logo to, and the away kit is brilliant too. Can't believe I'm saying nice things about Rangers' kits
    Cheers, glad you like them.

  26. FrankieDolan's Avatar FrankieDolan
    Rotation
    they rangers kits are amense.

  27. leesmithyy99 Harriers kits
    Home and Away



    Hope you like them because I certainly don't...

  28. Malarkey's Avatar Malarkey
    • Malarkey's Avatar
    • CLICK THE SPOILER FOR A NICE SUPRISE, AND YOU WONT REGRET IT.
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
      what a waste of time, why are you doing this?
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
      lol, you have no life...
       
       
       
       
    First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoser View Post
    leesmithyy99 Harriers kits
    Home and Away



    Hope you like them because I certainly don't...
    like the home, but although you obviously put loads of work into the away, it just made my brain explode

  29. Amazing!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by leesmithyy99 View Post
    Amazing!
    Cheers mate. They were quite a challenge, but I am glad you like them because they aren't my favorites.

    Quote Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
    like the home, but although you obviously put loads of work into the away, it just made my brain explode
    Yeah, agree, but it is a replica of a retro goalkeeper kit that he requested. Not my personal choice. And yeah, my eyes were bleeding by the time I finished with all of those fluorescent colours.
    Last edited by jmoser; 07/04/2011 at 03:51 AM.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by jmoser View Post
    Sid's QPR Retro Kits
    Home, Away, Third



    Enjoy... and just let me know if you need anything changed.
    thanks mate they're awesome

    ---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

    Ok i'm gonna be a huge bum and please don't do this if you don't have the time
    Team Name : Sheffield Wednesday
    Primary Sponsor (optional): None
    Additional Sponsors (super optional): None
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : View From
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) : FB w/ shorts and socks
    Home Kit colours and design : Room 101 - Historical Football Kits The Norwich 1992 on there
    Away Kit colours and design: The Shrewsbury 1992 on the same link
    Third Kit (Optional) : The Aberdeen 1994 on same link
    (all with Sheffield Wednesday badge and view from sponsor)

    thankyou and please don't do if you don't have time as i have already requested before

  32. Since you're a beast at making retro kits, i think you will be able to recreate this. If not, no problem. But it's worth a shot

    Team Name : Liverpool
    Primary Sponsor (optional): See Link
    Additional Sponsors (super optional):
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Adidas
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) : FB
    Home Kit colours and design : Liverpool FC 90-91 adidas Originals Home Kit | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Away Kit colours and design: 89-91 Liverpool Away Shirt - Grade 8 - Subside Sports
    Third Kit (Optional) :


    Like i said, if you can't do it, or whatever, no problem
    Last edited by Chokopop; 07/04/2011 at 12:05 AM.

  33. Avcable Newcastle kits
    Home and Away


    Hope you didn't see these when I first uploaded them... I made them during the Man United v Chelsea game, wasn't paying attention, forgot which brand you had requested, and made one Nike and one Adidas. . Anyway should be better now, hope you like them.

    ---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

    Bobby Moore's Everton Kits
    Home and Away



    I am really pleased with the way that these turned out, and I hope you like them as much as I do. I think I might actually use them for myself as well.
    Last edited by jmoser; 07/04/2011 at 04:05 AM.

  34. Team Name : Salernitana
    Primary Sponsor (optional): Telecom Italia
    Additional Sponsors (super optional):
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Puma
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) : jersey only
    Home Kit colours and design : dark red / bordeaux (Salernitana Calcio 1919 S.p.A.), design: Villarreal 09-10 jersey
    Away Kit colours and design: white with some bordeaux red, design Villarreal's 09-10 away jersey
    Third Kit (Optional) : sky blue with some white stripes, design: Sheffield Wednesday 10-11 away jersey

  35. Will resume work at the weekend, or maybe friday night if I have nothing going on.

    Work in progress:
    danvfc - All done will upload when I get home
    kezman
    dallas
    sid
    chokopop
    midero

  36. dAnVFC's Cojusna Kits
    Home and Away



    I made this badge real quick in photoshop, because you were right, the real badge is impossible to find. Thought I would attach it for future use (not that it is anything special, but it gets the job done).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jmoser's Kit Request Thread-cojusnabadge-copy.png  

  37. Quote Originally Posted by jmoser View Post
    Avcable Newcastle kits
    Home and Away


    Hope you didn't see these when I first uploaded them... I made them during the Man United v Chelsea game, wasn't paying attention, forgot which brand you had requested, and made one Nike and one Adidas. . Anyway should be better now, hope you like them.

    ---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

    Bobby Moore's Everton Kits
    Home and Away



    I am really pleased with the way that these turned out, and I hope you like them as much as I do. I think I might actually use them for myself as well.
    Thanks they are brilliant! Without doubt you have to be the best kit maker on here.
    jmoser likes this.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by jmoser View Post
    Avcable Newcastle kits
    Home and Away


    Hope you didn't see these when I first uploaded them... I made them during the Man United v Chelsea game, wasn't paying attention, forgot which brand you had requested, and made one Nike and one Adidas. . Anyway should be better now, hope you like them.

    ---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

    Bobby Moore's Everton Kits
    Home and Away



    I am really pleased with the way that these turned out, and I hope you like them as much as I do. I think I might actually use them for myself as well.
    love the first looks like a nike and adidas mixed together (thats a good thing btw) and the away is neat to

  39. lazlow's Avatar lazlow
    Backup
    Do these kits work ingame?

    If so can i humbly request

    Team Name :scarborough
    Primary Sponsor (optional):Anything realy as long as its english
    Additional Sponsors (super optional):
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) :Nike
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) :
    Home Kit colours and design :red and white
    Away Kit colours and design:anything
    Third Kit (Optional) :surprise me

  40. Kezman!'s Metalist Kharkiv kits
    Home and Away


  41. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Could I be so cheeky as to ask for another?

    Team Name : Scotland
    Primary Sponsor (optional): N/A
    Additional Sponsors (super optional): N/A
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Umbro - This Logo
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) : FB
    Home Kit colours and design : Navy and white - retro style
    Away Kit colours and design: White and navy trim - retro style

    Thanks very much!

  42. Team Name :Reading
    Primary Sponsor (optional): Waitrose
    Additional Sponsors (super optional): N/A
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) :
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) : B w/ shorts and socks
    Home Kit colours and design : Can you make readings home kit for this season.
    Away Kit colours and design: Can you make Readings Away Kit for this season.

    Thanks mate , could you PM/VM when you finished them, TY.
    Last edited by *JK*; 13/04/2011 at 11:58 AM.

  43. Team Name : Torino
    Primary Sponsor (optional): Fly Emirates
    Additional Sponsors (super optional): N/A
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Nike
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) : FB
    Home Kit colours and design : Solid Maroon/Burgundy/Whatever you class Torino's colours as, Sponsors white.
    Away Kit colours and design : White with Burgundy/Maroon pin stripes, Sponsors Burgundy/Maroon also.

    If you could do the above it would be great!

    TY

  44. Dallas' Liverpool kits
    Home and two away options



    You didn't specify what colour blue you wanted and I couldn't decide which I liked better so I thought I would let you do the deciding.

    ---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

    Midero's Salernitana Kits

    Home, Away, and Third


  45. mate what can i say , IMO you and pistolped7 are the joint best kitmakers on the site and i prefer the dark blue
    jmoser likes this.

  46. New Work in progress list:

    Sid
    Chokopop
    Lazlow
    pistolped7
    JK
    The Zlatan

    I actually have a two day weekend this week So hopefully I can get quite a few of these done. But for now, I am off to watch some footy.

    Edit: sorry to Sid and Chokopop because I know both of you requested before midero, but his was more straight forward so I wanted to get it out of the way first.
    Last edited by jmoser; 09/04/2011 at 03:33 PM.

  47. I am impressed by your work hope you can help me with both kits and logos for the following club:

    Team Name : RB Leipzig
    Primary Sponsor (optional): Red Bull
    Additional Sponsors (super optional):
    Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Adidas
    Kit Template ( FB, FB w/ shorts, FB w/ shorts and socks) :
    Home Kit colours and design : RB Leipzig - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Away Kit colours and design: RB Leipzig - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Third Kit (Optional) : Feel free to make a third kit

  48. Chokopop's Liverpool Retro Kits

    Home and Away

    BobbyMoore likes this.

  49. Quote Originally Posted by jmoser View Post
    dAnVFC's Cojusna Kits
    Home and Away



    I made this badge real quick in photoshop, because you were right, the real badge is impossible to find. Thought I would attach it for future use (not that it is anything special, but it gets the job done).
    cheers mate , amazing kits , and yeah thanks for the badge too will defiantly be using it

  50. Quote Originally Posted by jmoser View Post
    Chokopop's Liverpool Retro Kits

    Home and Away

    They are awesome mate! I love 'em! Thanks alot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO