Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Chokopop
  • 1 Post By Wilko

[Sleeve Patch Tutorial]

1. [Sleeve Patch Tutorial]

Alright, a lot of people might not now how to do this, so i thought i'd post a tutorial on it.
    Also, thanks to jmoser for showing me how to do so a while back.

Go to google and type: XXX League Sleeve Patches.

Put them like this:

Next, select both sleeve patch files and select "Merge Layers"

Next, go down to the bottom where it says "Shape" and select "Select Pixels"

Then, go back up. Select the merged Sleeve Patch layers, and select either the "Lasso Tool" or the "Rectangular Marquee Tool" and right click on the shirt, and press "Layer via Cut"

And VOILA! There you have it!

2. Using this once i've gained more exp
    Chokopop likes this.

3. Cant delete excess patches bits

Just started trying my luck on kit designing yesterday. Thanks for the tutorial, very helpful. However, i have trouble deleting the excess bits of the sleeve badges. I followed the instructions to the letter...

4. Quote Originally Posted by timinik View Post
    Just started trying my luck on kit designing yesterday. Thanks for the tutorial, very helpful. However, i have trouble deleting the excess bits of the sleeve badges. I followed the instructions to the letter...
    Yeah, I forgot to mention. If you do Layer via cut, there is gonna be a Layer leftover. Either right above, or right underneath the sleeve patch layer. In this case, it's called 'Layer 44 Copy'. So, the 'Layer 44 copy' should be deleted.

5. Excellent, it worked! Thanks mate!

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO