Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By sat10
  • 1 Post By sat10
  • 2 Post By sat10

La Liga BBVA 2011-12 (FBKits) (WIP)

1. La Liga BBVA 2011-12 (FBKits) (WIP)

Hi..
    I am currently working on the kits for the upcoming La Liga season, and I thought I'd post my progress so far over here.. These are just the first versions of the kits, so further minor improvements will be made. When all the 20 teams have released their kits, I am planning to turn it into a kitpack . Please feel free to leave any sort of suggestions, feedback, or even criticism..

Also, if you come across the kit unveiling of any of the teams which haven't done so yet, you can let me know here.

Thank you..

UPDATE - I've decided that to work on the German Bundesliga kits next, so if you think these kits are decent enough, that's something to look forward to

Atletico Madrid
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: None (As of yet)

(Away Coming Up)

Athletic Bilbao

Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
    Sponsor: Petronor

(Home Coming Up)

Barcelona
    Sponsor: Qatar foundation

Espanyol
    Kit Manufacturer: Li-Ning

(Away Coming Up)

Getafe
    Kit Manufacturer: Joma
    Sponsor: Burger King

Levante
    Kit Manufacturer: Luanvi
    Sponsor: Comunitat Valenciana

(3rd kit coming up)

Malaga

Sponsor: UNESCO (To be updated)

Real Betis
    Kit Manufacturer: RBb (In-house)

(Away and 3rd kit coming up)

Real Madrid

Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: bwin

Real Sociedad
    Sponsor: Gipuzkoa

Valencia
    Kit Manufacturer: Joma

Villarreal

Kit Manufacturer: X-tep

Pending:
    Racing Santander (H/A/T)
    Real Valladolid (H/A)
    Real Zaragoza (H/A/T)
    Sevilla (H/A/T)
    Sporting Gijon (H/A/T)

Thanks to trbngr for making the templates for Valencia and Getafe
    Last edited by sat10; 05/08/2011 at 12:20 PM.
    Calum, Sam, ChrisBird and 1 others like this.

2. How did you do the stripes on the barca home?

3. the template was already there...

4. Quote Originally Posted by sat10 View Post
    the template was already there...
    Well I'm stupid.

5. nice work !

6. The colours and design for the barcelona kits are wrong for the home the colours are wrong and it should be 9 of the stripes not 5 and the away should be darker

7. Quote Originally Posted by Calum View Post
    nice work !
    Thanks mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Well I'm stupid.
    Haha, that wasn't stupid..well if the template wasn't there, I'd probably have to use the pen tool

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kevnaylor View Post
    The colours and design for the barcelona kits are wrong for the home the colours are wrong and it should be 9 of the stripes not 5 and the away should be darker
    Ok, I'll work on that. I guess that happens when you're making the kits of the team that you loathe. You don't really want to waste so much time on them
    Sam likes this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Kevnaylor View Post
    The colours and design for the barcelona kits are wrong for the home the colours are wrong and it should be 9 of the stripes not 5 and the away should be darker
    Bit grumpy. At least say 'good work' or something.

9. Nah, I always like being corrected by someone who's much better than I am...Helps in improving.
    Sam and sidgurung97 like this.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Kevnaylor View Post
    About the colour..I know the initial prototypes were lighter, but when they officially released it, i think they made it darker?

La Liga BBVA 2011-12 (FBKits) (WIP)-barcelona-2011-2012-kit.jpg

11. Kia is Athletico Sponsor

12. Quote Originally Posted by whyelse View Post
    Kia is Athletico Sponsor
    "To date, Atleti has not secured a kit sponsor for next season after KIA cut ties with them this year."

Did they sign a deal again? (for shirts i.e.... I think they are still sponsoring them otherwise)

13. Added: Valencia, and slightly modified Levante and Barcelona

14. Any hopes on Villarreal's new kits.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Nask0 View Post
    Any hopes on Villarreal's new kits.
    you mean these?

was just waiting for them to release them officially...with sponsors... but i can make them now if you want...

16. The club plays without sponsor on the shirt in the pre-season games. Will appreciate them as they are now. If a sponsor is put on them, you can update 'em later (:

17. Quote Originally Posted by Nask0 View Post
    The club plays without sponsor on the shirt in the pre-season games. Will appreciate them as they are now. If a sponsor is put on them, you can update 'em later (:
    Done (they're in the OP)

18. Great. 10x!
    Going in-game a.s.a.p.

19. Great work so far. If you wanna make it, Barca's third kit this year is literally the same as last year's away kit just with the new sponsor, cheers!

20. Quote Originally Posted by biggs226 View Post
    Great work so far. If you wanna make it, Barca's third kit this year is literally the same as last year's away kit just with the new sponsor, cheers!
    for now, only the leaked photos are out, mate...as soon as its confirmed in some way..i'll make it

---------- Post added 04/08/2011 at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was 03/08/2011 at 04:32 PM ----------

Getafe added...Coming up ASAP: Racing Santander, Valladolid, Zaragoza, Gijon and the missing kits of Atletico, Bilbao, Betis etc etc

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO