Away design: Same link
    Third design: Same link
    Additional badges: none
    Config required: no
    DAVE1875 and faulky10 like this.

3. REQUEST THREAD TEMPORARILY CLOSED - NO REQUESTS PLEASE

4. damn!

5. Quote Originally Posted by hermanchides View Post
    I don't use any software as such to make the config files, i just open the xml file into a wordpad or similar and edit them that way. Basically just changing the unique ID and filenames where appropriate. So as long as you have a previous config file then you can edit that to create a new one.

I more than likely will be doing an A-League 2012/13 kitpack, as I did do last years
    Thanks chris, the help file on the OP page was a great help, now doing my own config files using wordpad.
    hermanchides likes this.

6. absolutely amazing thanks mate
    hermanchides likes this.

7. Quote Originally Posted by leboeuf View Post
    Team: Manufacturer: FC Nantes: Lotto
    Template: SS
    Sponsor(s): Brittany Ferries
    Home design: green and yellow, thick vertical stripes
    Away design: dark blue with yellow diagonal sash
    Third design: be creative and suprise me please (no brown or orange tho)
    Config required: yes
    Team unique ID: 846

hope everything's in order above, and cheers mate...look forward to em
    Attached Files

8. are the requests limited to one?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I am here again, hope you aren't fed up of making Norwich kits

Team: Norwich
    Manufacturer: Puma
    Template: FB
    Sponsor(s): Dont mind, whatever looks good
    Home design: Yellow with small green trim. Could I have a badge with just the Canary?
    Away design: Green with small yellow trim. Badge with just canary
    Third design: Black and gold with canary
    Additional details: Go mad!
    Dan and faulky10 like this.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Hughes View Post
    are the requests limited to one?
    2. Only 1 SET of kits to be requested at one time, (1 requests = 1 Home, 1 Away & 1 Third kit on the same post), any more will mean your request will be denied. Please wait until your first request to be completed before requesting again.

Also please note that the request thread is currently closed to requests. Please wait for it to say Open on the OP

11. Quote Originally Posted by Baldie2k12 View Post
    Thanks again for these kits Chris, Is it possible for you to send me the template as I have lots of teams I want to use this design for and wouldn't want to bombard you with lots of requests. Don't worry if you no longer have the template or you don't share your templates, I'll understand.
    I dont normally hand out my templates but just this once....
    Attached Images
    Cornfed, faulky10 and Baldie2k12 like this.

12. Quote Originally Posted by nuzikdude View Post
    Pretty much go nuts.
    Team: Swindon Athletic
    Manufacturer:Nike
    Template: FB
    Sponsor(s): union leasing (www.unionleasing.co.uk) - BMW
    Home design: Fitting with Colours, Black, White, Blue
    Away design: Yellow,
    Third design: PINK
    Additional badges: (one version only!)
    Attachment 263108
    nuzikdude likes this.

13. better than mine thanks fella, you are a star
    Hermanchides Kit Request Thread-pandahome.pngHermanchides Kit Request Thread-pandaaway.pngHermanchides Kit Request Thread-panda3rd.png

14. Quote Originally Posted by hermanchides View Post
    I dont normally hand out my templates but just this once....
    Thanks Chris
    hermanchides likes this.

15. Quote Originally Posted by hermanchides View Post
    Thanks Chris, would it be possible to change the Adidas logo to the old Adidas Original logo?

16. Quote Originally Posted by hermanchides View Post
    wow! these are the dogs wotsits mate...loving the 3rd kit...cheers chris...sadly i cant get em up in the game...its reverted to the 3 plain default kits ...any ideas anyone?

17. Hi, I've just got your PM here is my request
    Team: Tottenham
    Manufacturer: Nike

Sponsor(s): easyjet
    Home design: white with diagonal black stripe
    Away design: Orange with green v neck
    Third design: yellow and white horizontal stripe
    I won't be having them in the game I just want them as an add on to my Spurs story as a new season is approaching.
    Thanks alot and I hope you find the time to deal with my request

18. Quote Originally Posted by hermanchides View Post
    Merci

19. Quote Originally Posted by likeabaws View Post
    Hi, I've just got your PM here is my request
    Team: Tottenham
    Manufacturer: Nike

Sponsor(s): easyjet
    Home design: white with diagonal black stripe
    Away design: Orange with green v neck
    Third design: yellow and white horizontal stripe
    I won't be having them in the game I just want them as an add on to my Spurs story as a new season is approaching.
    Thanks alot and I hope you find the time to deal with my request
    It also said in my PM to read the rules on the OP first.... REQUEST DENIED - please wait until thread open again before requesting.

20. Quote Originally Posted by leboeuf View Post
    wow! these are the dogs wotsits mate...loving the 3rd kit...cheers chris...sadly i cant get em up in the game...its reverted to the 3 plain default kits ...any ideas anyone?
    This should help from Opening Post of this thread:

FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO INSERT KITS THAT YOU HAVE REQUESTED FROM ME - DOWNLOAD THE EASY GUIDE WITH SAMPLE CONFIG BELOW. THERE SHOULD BE NO REASON TO ASK HOW TO INSERT KITS IF YOU FOLLOW THE STEPS IN THIS GUIDE

Download the easy guide to inserting kits with sample config file here

21. Quote Originally Posted by Baldie2k12 View Post
    Thanks Chris, would it be possible to change the Adidas logo to the old Adidas Original logo?
    maxy67 and faulky10 like this.

22. i know i must sound really stupid but why doesnt the kit colour show up in a match really bugging me

23. Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Hughes View Post
    i know i must sound really stupid but why doesnt the kit colour show up in a match really bugging me
    These kit graphics are for the match information screen and team information - they do not change the in-game pitch graphics - to do this you will have to use the editor to change the colours that the team places in.

24. Quote Originally Posted by hermanchides View Post
    thanks Chris
    hermanchides likes this.

25. Quote Originally Posted by hermanchides View Post
    These kit graphics are for the match information screen and team information - they do not change the in-game pitch graphics - to do this you will have to use the editor to change the colours that the team places in.
    ive got the editor but how do i change it and do i need to start a new game

26. Hi Chris i was wondering if you'd be able to make Manchester City's European Third shirt which got leaked earlier this week http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/ManCityThird.jpg
    Many Thanks in advance.
    If you make it and i dont get back with a like it'll be because im away. Cheers

27. Quote Originally Posted by Bluemoonting View Post
    Hi Chris i was wondering if you'd be able to make Manchester City's European Third shirt which got leaked earlier this week http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/ManCityThird.jpg
    Many Thanks in advance.
    If you make it and i dont get back with a like it'll be because im away. Cheers
    Request denied - closed to requests please always read OP

28. Hermanchides, since you're a premium why don't you physically close the thread since I've read premiums have administrative powers over their threads.

29. Quote Originally Posted by gogogo golem View Post
    Hermanchides, since you're a premium why don't you physically close the thread since I've read premiums have administrative powers over their threads.
    Because I dont want to close the thread - i am just not taking requests at the moment as too busy to complete them

30. Quote Originally Posted by toffeeman View Post
    Team: Wrexham
    Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor(s): Sony
    Home design: Red w/, white detail
    Away design: White w/ black detail
    Third design: Black w/ white detail
    Config required: no cheers mate
    can i have it now please bruv iv got twenty posts iv tried contacting sean the admin about my account and posts sorry just noticed you not taking requests no more
    Last edited by toffeeman; 04/08/2012 at 07:02 PM. Reason: different message

31. Are there any anzhi makhachkala kits here? I looked from pages 1-36 and couldn't see any, and I know the thread is closed so don't want to request another one.

32. Last edited by maxy67; 04/08/2012 at 11:59 PM.

33. Quote Originally Posted by maxy67 View Post
    Thanks a lot!!

Edit: Never noticed the search the thread tool...
    no worries maxy. Hopefully one of those beautiful kits works for you
    maxy67 likes this.

34. could you do blue square north all teams please

35. Quote Originally Posted by allanandrew View Post
    could you do blue square north all teams please
    You obviously didn't look very hard.

Hermanchides Blue Sq North/South 2011/12 SS Kits - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats
    faulky10 likes this.

36. Just to let you all know, that I am trying to get as many "official" kits created for the coming season kit packs as i can, which is the main reason why the request thread is still temporarily closed for requests. Hopefully I will get plenty done today so that I can get the thread re-opened and you lot can request away... - will keep you updated.

Chris
    maxy67 and faulky10 like this.

37. Quote Originally Posted by hermanchides View Post
    Just to let you all know, that I am trying to get as many "official" kits created for the coming season kit packs as i can, which is the main reason why the request thread is still temporarily closed for requests. Hopefully I will get plenty done today so that I can get the thread re-opened and you lot can request away... - will keep you updated.

Chris
    Thanks for the update Chris.

38. Good News, thanks alot!

39. REQUEST - can i please have the official real madrid 2011-2012 home kit, away kit and third kit for fm 12 please and please can i also have a config file
    many thanks
    Last edited by alexrowley1; 12/08/2012 at 04:14 PM.

40. Quote Originally Posted by alexrowley1 View Post
    REQUEST - can i please have the official real madrid 2011-2012 home kit, away kit and third kit for fm 12 please and please can i also have a config file
    many thanks
    Request thread is closed! - you can find the real madrid kits in the following kit pack: Hermanchides Spanish La Liga 2011/12 SS kits - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

41. REQUEST THREAD CLOSED FOR REQUESTS

Again a reminder that the thread is closed for requests while I work on the official kit packs for 2012/13 season. This may give you the chance to sample other peoples work... so if you really need a kit doing try one of the other request threads on here.

I hope to have the thread open for requests within the next week or so.... Thanks for your patience

Chris

42. WHat do you use to make these kits?
    Last edited by kailinscer; 13/08/2012 at 06:34 PM.

43. Hi hermanchides,

other kit makers are no so good as you.

Possible to get the templates of the kits ?
    the style you use are not still available at "Kit Templates Download Section" and I need the german frist and second league for my PC Fifa 12/13 League.

Greetz from Cologne

44. I have added some links on the kit download section for latest SS templates: Kit Templates Download Section

45. Amazing, thanks alot!

46. hi there

do you creat them with photoshop or something they look well cool and smooth looking

47. Quote Originally Posted by philo View Post
    hi there

do you creat them with photoshop or something they look well cool and smooth looking
    Yes with Photoshop

48. As I am spending all my time working on the official kits for my 2012/13 kit pack - I am going to "close" this thread until I am ready to spend some time on requests.

49. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your requests and words of appreciation for the work that I have done up to now. 500 pages and 5000 posts..... I very good place to close the thread

Hope you all enjoy the kit packs for 2012/13 once they are released.

Dont worry I will be back...

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO