Jagginman's Kit Request Thread-Lets get some competition!

1. Jagginman's Kit Request Thread-Lets get some competition!

Rules
    1. Do not rush me, even though I am on holiday I do have other commitments. I will get them done but my best results come when I am not under pressure
    2. You can have as many kit requests as you like.
    3. Do not spam or write offensive posts, it will be reported
    4. I am only human, mistakes will happen and I will be more than happy to redo work.
    5. Do not request kits when this thread's status is "closed" it will be ignored.

Waiting list

Hi all, for all those who do not know me I am jagginman. This is my first kit request page and after a long time since I last did kits (FootballManager 2007) I have decided to reignite my passion for it .
    There are 3 categories in which I can produce kits.

Firstly I can do the traditional shirt that you find on lots of kit requests around FM BASE.

Or I can do a dummy style, in which it will look as if it was being modelled.

(that one is a draft to give you an idea)

And if you just want a cool kit for other purposes then I can do these "street" style kits. However the downside is that I will need a detailed idea of what you want.

Just fill out the simple form below.
    Form
    Template:
    Team:
    Manufacturer:
    Template:
    Sponsor(s) (maximum of 3):
    Home design:
    Away design:
    Third design (OPTIONAL):
    Additional badges:

Unfortunately I cannot do things such as the config. files. I can only do the kits, sorry

I shall update this with more examples as I do more work.
    You can have as many requests as you want .
    Last edited by jagginman; 14/07/2011 at 04:28 PM.

2. mole221's Avatar mole221
    Reserve
    I'll start then

Template: Traditional for Home and Away, street kit for the third. (Is that what you mean, or have I got the wrong end of the stick)?
    Team: Exeter City
    Manufacturer: Joma
    Sponsor(s) (maximum of 3): Flybe
    Home design: Red and White Stripes
    Away design: Black with Gold trim on the collar and sleeves similar to http://www.independent.co.uk/multime...IT_288127s.jpg (Couldn't find a better pic, sorry)
    Third design (OPTIONAL): Quite like the idea of the Street kits, can I leave the design to you though, I'm not a creative man. Preferably no gre*n on though
    Additional badges: Adam Stansfield Foundation Logo on them would be a nice touch I think.

Thanks

3. Quote Originally Posted by mole221 View Post
    I'll start then

Template: Traditional for Home and Away, street kit for the third. (Is that what you mean, or have I got the wrong end of the stick)?
    Team: Exeter City
    Manufacturer: Joma
    Sponsor(s) (maximum of 3): Flybe
    Home design: Red and White Stripes
    Away design: Black with Gold trim on the collar and sleeves similar to http://www.independent.co.uk/multime...IT_288127s.jpg (Couldn't find a better pic, sorry)
    Third design (OPTIONAL): Quite like the idea of the Street kits, can I leave the design to you though, I'm not a creative man. Preferably no gre*n on though
    Additional badges: Adam Stansfield Foundation Logo on them would be a nice touch I think.

Thanks
    Yeah yeah I understand it no worries, listen it'll be up late tonight or tomorrow morning.
    And are you sure you don't mean plymouth argyle (who I support )

4. just do shef utd adidad logo victor chandler red n black stripes whitr aswell yellw away red black with yellow 3rd pink 1 goalkeeper bo=rown 2nd goalkkeer

5. Quote Originally Posted by Keiran Booker View Post
    just do shef utd adidad logo victor chandler red n black stripes whitr aswell yellw away red black with yellow 3rd pink 1 goalkeeper bo=rown 2nd goalkkeer
    Sorry mate but could you follow the form that you need to fill out as I didn't understand that at all

6. Template: Traditional for Home and Away, street kit for the third. (Is that what you mean, or have I got the wrong end of the stick)?
    Team: Sheffield united
    Manufacturer: adidas
    Sponsor(s) (maximum of 3): Victor Chanler
    Home design: Red and Whiteand black diangnal Stripes
    Away design: pink and red stripes
    Third design (OPTIONAL): Suprise me
    Additional badgesadidas or puma

7. Quote Originally Posted by Keiran Booker View Post
    Team: Sheffield united
    Manufacturer: adidas
    Sponsor(s) (maximum of 3): Victor Chanler
    Home design: Red and Whiteand black diangnal Stripes
    Away design: pink and red stripes
    Third design (OPTIONAL): Suprise me
    Additional badgesadidas or puma
    Yep that's all right it will be up either tomorrow or Friday morning

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Ok dokes mole221 here are your kits:
    Home Kit.

I have another one because the black colour in the middle doesn't look as good.

Away Kit, not too bad in my opinion (at least for an exeter shirt )

Here's the street kit, I was unsure if you wanted the foundation thing or a sponsor of some sort on it so I played it safe, If you want me to be more adventurous then tell me and I'll do it again.
    Last edited by jagginman; 14/07/2011 at 01:00 PM.

8. mole221's Avatar mole221
    Reserve
    Very nice mate, thanks, are these done with that SmartShirt Designer thing?

9. Quote Originally Posted by mole221 View Post
    Very nice mate, thanks, are these done with that SmartShirt Designer thing?
    Nah I use photoshop instead as it gives me more freedom to customize the kits

10. hello are u working on mine yet

11. Quote Originally Posted by Keiran Booker View Post
    hello are u working on mine yet
    Yep just half way through the away kit, the home kit is spanking at the moment in my view

12. sounds good

13. Quote Originally Posted by Keiran Booker View Post
    sounds good
    Here we go now the kits.
    Home kit- pretty snazzy stripes in my view

Away kit, I'm not too sure the colour scheme has worked out, if you want it changed then just tell me

Street kit

14. sick kits

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

mate how did u get the sponser like that

15. Quote Originally Posted by Keiran Booker View Post
    sick kits

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

mate how did u get the sponser like that
    I used this "wand" thing on photoshop which allowed me to get rid of the white background on it.

16. i use it but i dunt do owt

17. Form
    Template: Standard Home & Away
    Team: Eastleigh
    Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor(s) (maximum of 3): NAB (National Australia Bank)
    Home design:Blue & White (any style - ypur choice)
    Away design: Red & White (your choice of style)
    Third design (OPTIONAL):
    Additional badges:

Cheers in advance mate

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

could i also get the team logo on the top left side aswell as the adidas logo on the top right
    Thanks mate

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

and also one minor change, the away uniform to be red & black, sorry mate haha

18. Quote Originally Posted by danoz311 View Post
    Form
    Template: Standard Home & Away
    Team: Eastleigh
    Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor(s) (maximum of 3): NAB (National Australia Bank)
    Home design:Blue & White (any style - ypur choice)
    Away design: Red & White (your choice of style)
    Third design (OPTIONAL):
    Additional badges:

Cheers in advance mate

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

could i also get the team logo on the top left side aswell as the adidas logo on the top right
    Thanks mate

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

and also one minor change, the away uniform to be red & black, sorry mate haha
    Yep I got that and I'm working on them now

19. awsome

20. Quote Originally Posted by danoz311 View Post
    awsome
    do you want the team logo on the left and the addidas logo on the right for the away top as well?

21. yea mate, but you do whatever looks best in your opinion
    I just got promoted to League 2, so thought i would need a pro kit now haha

22. Here we go danoz311
    some of my best work yet if I am honest
    Home kit

I used some yellow because there was yellow on the badge as well

Away kit

23. great stuff mate, will be coming back again for some more kits for sure, looks great

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO