Like Tree39Likes

Hermanchides SS Kit Packs
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

1. Hermanchides SS Kit Packs

Ok I promised the guys in my request thread that i would set up a kit pack thread. So here it is:

Any requests for single kits please make them on my "Kit Request Thread".

You may request kit packs here but please be aware that I don't have as much time to research and create kit packs as I used to do and doubt that any new packs will be created before the end of this season. I will however be updating kit packs to the 2012/13 season once kits are officially released by teams.

DO NOT under any circumstances use the kits i create here in your own packs for download unless you have requested my permission beforehand.

EUROPE - 2011/12 Season Kits

Belgium - Pr League only (2k+ downloads)
    Denmark - Superliga only (1k+ downloads)
    England - includes Premier, Championship, League 1, League 2, Blue Sq Premier, Blue Sq North & South (34k+ downloads)
    France - Ligue 1 only (5k+ downloads)
    Germany - Bundesliga only (10k+ downloads)
    Germany - 2nd Bundesliga only (2k+ downloads)
    Holland - Eredivisie only
    Italy - Serie A only (10k+ downloads)
    Scotland - includes Premier, First, Second and Third divisions (3k+ downloads)
    Spain - La Liga only (7k+ downloads)
    Turkey - Super Lig only (2k+ downloads)

ASIA - 2011/12 Season Kits

Australia - A-League only(1k+ downloads)

INTERNATIONAL KITS

Europe - 18/03/12 - updated (new update includes match view fix)
    (5k+ downloads)
    South America - 14/03/12 - updated
    (3k+ downloads)
    Last edited by hermanchides; 23/04/2012 at 10:00 AM. Reason: updated Europe Nation kit pack

2. here's a better 32red logo, if you need it...

3. Quote Originally Posted by sat10 View Post
    here's a better 32red logo, if you need it...

Thanks mate - will update the pack

4. looks great mate well done!

5. Some brilliant kits mate looking forward to the SPL one if you decide to do it

6. Whens The Champ Ons Coming Out Mate?

7. I'm still waiting for the Barnsley and Ipswich away kits for the Championship kit pack

8. Ill Try Find Them

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Mate I downloaded It But Mancity Have The Same Away And Third Kit

9. 28/07/2011 - Updated to fix a problem with Man City away/third kits
    27/07/2011 - Updated Kit pack with improved sponsor on Swansea kits
    cak madd likes this.

10. the link with the download doesn't work my friend?

11. It Does

12. Great kits here mate, small problem with the chelsea badge though, theres a glow in it and it just looks weird
    Top work though

13. Its Fine With Mine

14. It should work now MisterStubbs

15. Added QPR third kit as it is at the moment - still awaiting confirmation of their sponsor

Hermanchides SS Kit Packs-qpr_3.png

16. Sent U Wigan Kit Private Message

17. Just to let you know mate, Ipswich are keeping the same away kit, we've only had it 1 season as well, so just do that,

18. Haha Ipwich Keeping Why Dint They Just Say

19. Because when it came out they said 10/12 kit?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Keiran Booker View Post
    Sent U Wigan Kit Private Message
    Keiran - in future can you please keep messages to the forum threads and not to my private messages - i dont always check these - thanks!

21. Sorry Dint Kno Ill Do It In FUTURE

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Ipswich Away Same As Last SeASON

22. Quote Originally Posted by Mullen19 View Post
    Great kits here mate, small problem with the chelsea badge though, theres a glow in it and it just looks weird
    Top work though
    Thanks for the comments - i hadnt noticed the badge until now, grrrr - i have updated the pack with both chelsea kits having the badges as they appear on the real thing:

Hermanchides SS Kit Packs-chelsea_1.pngHermanchides SS Kit Packs-chelsea_2.png
    Mullen19 likes this.

23. On ipswich town club online store it says Replica Away Kit 2010/11..... :/
    But made it anyways lol
    Hermanchides SS Kit Packs-ipswich_2.png

Shirt
    Last edited by hermanchides; 28/07/2011 at 12:43 PM.

24. Yeah Have U Done Wigan Shirt

25. Updated kit pack to v5 (link on OP) added Wigan home kit:

Hermanchides SS Kit Packs-wigan_1.png

26. Nice one mate, yeah it does but when I bought it it said 10/12 on the tag and we've been wearing it in pre-season.

27. Quote Originally Posted by BlueCow View Post
    Nice one mate, yeah it does but when I bought it it said 10/12 on the tag and we've been wearing it in pre-season.
    Good enough for me then lol - now i just need barnsley fans to come on here and give me a image of their away shirt.... oh and doncaster too cos not sure if this is the new away one or not:

Hermanchides SS Kit Packs-doncaster_2.png

28. Yh It Is

29. Actually looking at their website, it seems that Neil Sullivan GK is wearing that top so I'm gunning for it being the GK shirt and not the away shirt :/

30. any idea when the Championship pack is being released mate?

31. I will probably release it as a WIP tomorrow and update it once got Barnsley & Doncaster away kits cos fed up of waiting for them lol

32. Ok mate, any chance of putting them on a preview page like you did with the Premier League kits as I find it easier to just "right click, save as, -team name-" them lol looking forward to them though mate, your PL ones are awesome!

will you be doing leagues one and two by any chance?

33. Yes mate I shall do a preview page like I have with prem kits. I have started on league 1 but may take longer to do those as the smaller the team to more obscure the sponsor lol

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

UPDATE:

English Championship 2011/12 Kit Pack
    (currently missing Barnsley & Doncaster away kits)

Download here:
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/20611...al+Kits+v1.rar

To see a full preview of all kits in this pack click here:
    http://kits.chrisneedham.co.uk/champ...champ_kits.htm
    MisterStubbs likes this.

34. For Npower League1 Kits Sheffield United And The Pigs Are Sharing Sponsers Wednesday Have Westfield Health As Away Sponser Glider As Home

35. Thanks for that Keiran i already have the sheffield kits done

36. Cant U Put A pig On Wednesday 1 it matches

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

What Team Have u done

37. I am working my way through all the teams in league 1 - will update on progress once i have had a chance to get through them all and work out what is still missing

38. Championship kits are brilliant mate, top class work looking forward to leagues one and two now and then the game will look even more awesome lol

39. Thanks mate, league 1 in process

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Premier League Unofficial Third Kits 2011/12
    This is a kit pack that has been created for the teams in 2011/12 season that do not have a third kit. So I have created some fantasy kits for these teams, using the same kit manufacturer and sponsor as the originals.

Download here:
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/20612...rd+Kits+v2.rar

To see a full preview of all the kits go to this webpage:
    Premier League 2011/12 Third Kits (unofficial)
    Last edited by hermanchides; 29/07/2011 at 04:25 PM.
    MisterStubbs likes this.

40. my friend, they are awesome! one question though.. if a team hasn't got a third kit such as West Brom for example, how would I get it too show up in game, would I have to create a line for it in the config file?

41. Quote Originally Posted by MisterStubbs View Post
    my friend, they are awesome! one question though.. if a team hasn't got a third kit such as West Brom for example, how would I get it too show up in game, would I have to create a line for it in the config file?
    I think.... that as long as it is in the config file it should show up... My kit pack for the third kits has a separate config file for the third kits.

Acually scrub that bit - i have just checked now and they dont show up if not already got a third kit in the game... i guess you will have to go into editor and add one (as it will need the basic colours to work with). If anyone else knows better please do comment lol

42. Ok matey shall give it a go, a lot of nice kits in there (y)

how far in are you in to the League One kits mate? looking forward to seeing them!

43. Done 11 out of 24 teams so far - so a while to go yet but here are some tasters

Hermanchides SS Kit Packs-sheffwed_1.pngHermanchides SS Kit Packs-bournemouth_1.pngHermanchides SS Kit Packs-brentford_1.pngHermanchides SS Kit Packs-bury_1.pngHermanchides SS Kit Packs-colchester_1.pngHermanchides SS Kit Packs-exeter_1.pngHermanchides SS Kit Packs-hartlepool_1.pngHermanchides SS Kit Packs-huddersfield_1.pngHermanchides SS Kit Packs-orient_1.pngHermanchides SS Kit Packs-sheffutd_1.png

44. and more league 1...

Hermanchides SS Kit Packs-sheffwed_2.pngHermanchides SS Kit Packs-brentford_2.pngHermanchides SS Kit Packs-bury_2.pngHermanchides SS Kit Packs-colchester_2.pngHermanchides SS Kit Packs-huddersfield_2.pngHermanchides SS Kit Packs-orient_2.pngHermanchides SS Kit Packs-sheffutd_2.png

45. Oh you teasing bastard looking impressive mate! can't wait for all 24
    hermanchides likes this.

46. Best Kit Maker Ever Matey Hands Down

47. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Top work mate, Having a problem with a few showing up though, Bristol City, Portsmouth, Man City off the top of my head, i tried renaming them to what they were on my previous kits and still no luck..

any idea, and can you bring one thing otu with third kits involved in one file

Quality work tho

48. Quote Originally Posted by hermanchides View Post

Premier League Unofficial Third Kits 2011/12
    This is a kit pack that has been created for the teams in 2011/12 season that do not have a third kit. So I have created some fantasy kits for these teams, using the same kit manufacturer and sponsor as the originals.

Download here:
    Premier League Third Kits v2.rar | Game Front

To see a full preview of all the kits go to this webpage:
    Premier League 2011/12 Third Kits (unofficial)
    Chelsea's third has already been leaked

49. Any official pics of chelsea third kit?

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Guys I'm not an expert in getting kits to work in the game all I know how to do is create a config file with the correct id fit each team. Not sure howto get third kits technically apart from putting a "third" line in for that team in config.What would help is if any other forum member knows any sure way of getting the kits working then please do pop by and post info here. End of the day I'm just a kit maker lol

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO