Like Tree19Likes

Sid's Kit Tailors - Ver. 2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player

    Sid's Kit Tailors - Ver. 2



    Sid's Kit Tailors
    Hey guys, just thought to get back into kit-making I would force myself making kits by opening a kit request thread
    Please follow the template below while requesting:

    Team Name:
    Kit Manufacturer:
    Main Sponsor:
    Secondary Sponsor (opt.):
    Kit Tempalte (Fb,SS,Z'12,Project Dummy,FM11 Standard):
    Home Kit Design:
    Away Kit Design:
    Third/Alternative Kit Design (opt.):

    Examples of my kits:




    Just one rule really, and that is do not request here if you have requested somewhere else! That is all

    Another thing - I'm not the fastest person while making kits and I have other stuff to do so kits could come in from one hour to a couple of days. Be patient and the good stuff will arrive!

    If you want a config, make it yourself. Here's a helpful guide on how to make one:
    How to config your kits!

    Request away lads (and ladies)!

    ---------- Post added 09/08/2011 at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was 08/08/2011 at 09:43 PM ----------

    Wouldn't mind a request
    Last edited by sidgurung97; 12/08/2011 at 11:43 AM.
    toddzy likes this.

  2. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    May I become the first of many?

    Team Name: West Ham
    Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
    Main Sponsor: Dr Martens
    Secondary Sponsor (opt.):
    Kit Tempalte (Fb,SS,Z'12,Project Dummy,FB with S/S,FM11 Standard): FB
    Home Kit Design: Claret with light blue sleeves, little yellow trim
    Away Kit Design: Light blue with claret trim
    Third/Alternative Kit Design (opt.): White with claret and light blue trim

    Cheers, looking forward to the finished article!

  3. can i ask

    Team Name: Arsenal
    Kit Manufacturer:Nike
    Main Sponsor: Etihad airways (like the ones on Man City 11/12 shirt )
    Kit Tempalte (Fb,SS,Z'12,Project Dummy,FB with S/S,FM11 Standard): FM11 Standard
    Home Kit Design:red and white strip. like the current arsenal home 11/12
    Away Kit Design: White replce the yellow and green replace the redcurrant parts (arsenal away 10/11)
    Third/Alternative Kit Design (opt.): Yellow with Blue colar and thin down stripes ( arsenal third 11/12 shirt *replace the white with yellow)

    and use this club logo for all H/A/T kits

    Name:  125crest.png
Views: 228
Size:  16.7 KB

  4. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Lol_101 View Post
    can i ask

    Team Name: Arsenal
    Kit Manufacturer:Nike
    Main Sponsor: Etihad airways (like the ones on Man City 11/12 shirt )
    Kit Tempalte (Fb,SS,Z'12,Project Dummy,FB with S/S,FM11 Standard): FM11 Standard
    Home Kit Design:red and white strip. like the current arsenal home 11/12
    Away Kit Design: White replce the yellow and green replace the redcurrant parts (arsenal away 10/11)
    Third/Alternative Kit Design (opt.): Yellow with Blue colar and thin down stripes ( arsenal third 11/12 shirt *replace the white with yellow)

    and use this club logo for all H/A/T kits

    Attachment 190696
    Btw, he already requested these on my thread.

  5. sid do you use photoshop?

  6. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    Btw, he already requested these on my thread.
    Well guess I'm not doing his then.. I should write that rule up in my OP soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by popey94 View Post
    sid do you use photoshop?
    Yes, hence how I could make with other kit styles than SS I can also use a bit of the pen tool

  7. Quote Originally Posted by sidgurung97 View Post
    Well guess I'm not doing his then.. I should write that rule up in my OP soon.


    Yes, hence how I could make with other kit styles than SS I can also use a bit of the pen tool
    whic one do u use cs2,cs3,cs5

  8. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by popey94 View Post
    whic one do u use cs2,cs3,cs5
    CS5 mate..

  9. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by sidgurung97 View Post
    Well guess I'm not doing his then.. I should write that rule up in my OP soon.
    Cool.

  10. am i aloud to request a completing new kit to you

    because i requested a kit to another guy and he done it it was brillant but im just asking am i alloud to ask you aswell

  11. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player
    Is it going to be the same request or not? If it's a different request then yea, sure

  12. yer its a diffrent request so

    Team Name: Chelsmford City
    Kit Manufacturer: Errea
    Main Sponsor: Windows 7
    Kit Tempalte : SS
    Home Kit Design: Claret and white make it funky and cool
    Away Kit Design: white and claret
    Cofig:yes

  13. Hey, the kits in the OP are fantastic so...

    Team Name: Tottenham Hotspur

    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Main Sponsor: You choose what looks best?
    Secondary Sponsor (opt.):
    Kit Tempalte (Fb,SS,Z'12,Project Dummy,FB with S/S,FM11 Standard): Regular S/S FB
    Home Kit Design: White and navy or black secondary, you choose design! Go crazyyyy!
    Away Kit Design: Sky blue and white secondary, again, go crazy
    Third/Alternative Kit Design (opt.): Black and gold trim, and again, go crazy

    If you can't decide on a sponsor, give me a shout!
    Spend all the time you need, mate.

  14. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by popey94 View Post
    yer its a diffrent request so

    Team Name: Chelsmford City
    Kit Manufacturer: Errea
    Main Sponsor: Windows 7
    Kit Tempalte : SS
    Home Kit Design: Claret and white make it funky and cool
    Away Kit Design: white and claret
    Cofig:yes
    I never put that config option in the OP
    I can't do configs..

  15. Quote Originally Posted by sidgurung97 View Post
    I never put that config option in the OP
    I can't do configs..
    just the kits then please

    ---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

    sorry for this mate but please may you make the kits i requested please because i been looking foward to them being made
    Last edited by popey94; 09/08/2011 at 02:40 PM.

  16. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player
    Pistolped7-
    West Ham

    Not my best work really, but the sponsor was annoying Just realized I could have cut out the crap behind the text but yeah.

    ---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by popey94 View Post
    just the kits then please

    ---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

    sorry for this mate but please may you make the kits i requested please because i been looking foward to them being made
    Mate wait, it will probably be made today but released later tonight

  17. chubb23's Avatar chubb23
    First Team
    Team Name: Macclesfield Town
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Main Sponsor: partypoker.com
    Secondary Sponsor (opt.):
    Kit Tempalte (Fb,SS,Z'12,Project Dummy,FB with S/S,FM11 Standard): FB with s/s
    Home Kit Design: Blue with wide black trim
    Away Kit Design: White with blue stars
    Third/Alternative Kit Design (opt.):

  18. Quote Originally Posted by sidgurung97 View Post
    Pistolped7-West Ham Not my best work really, but the sponsor was annoying Just realized I could have cut out the crap behind the text but yeah.---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------Mate wait, it will probably be made today but released later tonight
    Ok mate i will be wait

  19. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by sidgurung97 View Post
    Pistolped7-
    West Ham


    These are superb! Especially the third. Thanks very much!

  20. may i request, since the first one was mistake ? sry about that previous request

    Team Name: Bayern Munich
    Kit Manufacturer: Puma
    Main Sponsor: Android. have boht that name and the robot together
    Secondary Sponsor (opt.): Lehman bros (for 3rd)
    Kit Tempalte: FB
    Home Kit Design: current home 11/12 red and gold striped lenghtwise with a white collar, sleeve, and bottom trim
    Away Kit Design: replace the dark blue stripes in the France away 11/12 with dark green, and using that dark blue as a collar and trimmings
    Third/Alternative Kit Design (opt.): replace the yellow on the celtic third 11/12 with a light blue (like the blue on chelsea's away 11/12)

    * mind putting bundesliga Sleeve Badge
    Last edited by Lol_101; 10/08/2011 at 04:06 AM.

  21. foget the other kits just this request please mate

    Team: Chelmsford City
    Kit Mnufactuer: Errea
    Main: Sponser: twitter (but try make logo yellow please)
    Kit Template: SS
    Third Kit: black and light black hoops with coller

  22. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by popey94 View Post
    foget the other kits just this request please mate

    Team: Chelmsford City
    Kit Mnufactuer: Errea
    Main: Sponser: twitter (but try make logo yellow please)
    Kit Template: SS
    Third Kit: black and light black hoops with coller
    So you just want the third kit, yea? I'm on it then

  23. Quote Originally Posted by sidgurung97 View Post
    So you just want the third kit, yea? I'm on it then
    yes please

  24. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player

    Made two to choose from for you mate, my best work's not in the SS kits however so they are not as sharp as I would like them but there you go.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by sidgurung97 View Post

    Made two to choose from for you mate, my best work's not in the SS kits however so they are not as sharp as I would like them but there you go.
    thank you very much but can you just do this one more request then im done asking you

    a norwich city version of this http://soccerlens.com/files/2007/10/41-sampdoria.jpg with the same colours an sam england badge in same place but change the sponser to comprag logo - Bing Images but make logo white please

  26. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player
    I can't view the first pic popey
    I'm going to move on with Austinooo's kits
    EDIT: Shit, I can't find the Fb S/S style in my hard drive, and they are not releasing the kit style till FM12 Is it ok if I just did it in Fb?
    Last edited by sidgurung97; 10/08/2011 at 11:44 AM.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by sidgurung97 View Post
    I can't view the first pic popey
    I'm going to move on with Austinooo's kits
    EDIT: Shit, I can't find the Fb S/S style in my hard drive, and they are not releasing the kit style till FM12 Is it ok if I just did it in Fb?
    yea sure do it in FB i dont mind at all if u cant get the first image up here is another link a norwich city version of this http://www.erg.it/data/erg/en/calend..._sampdoria.jpg

    with the same colours an same england badge in same place but change the sponser to comprag logo but make logo white please

    thank you mate if you make this
    Last edited by popey94; 10/08/2011 at 02:09 PM.

  28. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player
    Lol_101 Bayern Munich:

    Could you please word the home kit request in a bit more sense?

    ---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by popey94 View Post
    yea sure do it in FB i dont mind at all if u cant get the first image up here is another link a norwich city version of this http://www.erg.it/data/erg/en/calend..._sampdoria.jpg

    with the same colours an same england badge in same place but change the sponser to comprag logo but make logo white please

    thank you mate if you make this
    About the Fb thing, I was talking to Austinhooo
    Yeah I can see the image now.
    Wilko likes this.

  29. your kits are wonderful and i like how you did mine aswell i really like your work i cant wait untill my second request is done

    WELL DONE and hopeing you do more fantasitc work when fm 12 comes out



    giving you my best
    Last edited by popey94; 10/08/2011 at 02:23 PM.

  30. Sure, do FB. I was a bit confused to as what FB S/S was, I've realised it's shorts and socks, I only actually wanted FB, so sure, do FB!

  31. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player
    chubb23 Macclesfield Town FC:
    chubb23 likes this.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by sidgurung97 View Post
    Lol_101 Bayern Munich:

    Could you please word the home kit request in a bit more sense?
    thanks mate. kits look epic and great!!!!

    for the Home kit. just make it like the original home 11/12.
    sry about misconFusion. i was up late night, LOL!!1

  33. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player
    Austinhoo
    Tottenham Hotspurs-
    hermanchides likes this.

  34. Team Name: Arsenal
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Main Sponsor: Fly Emirates
    Secondary Sponsor (opt.): The Arsenal Direct (Third only)
    Kit Tempalte (Fb,SS,Z'12,Project Dummy,FM11 Standard): FB
    Home Kit Design: red and white
    Away Kit Design:yellow
    Third/Alternative Kit Design (opt.): this seasons away
    http://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/con...snalDirect.png
    Can you get rid if the coloured background on the third kit sponser and the Arsenal badge

    Can you use this seasons badge.

    Thanks
    Give me a vm when done.


    Last edited by *Jamess*; 11/08/2011 at 08:53 AM.

  35. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player
    Lol_101
    Bayern Munich H-
    toddzy, Calum, Lol_101 and 1 others like this.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by sidgurung97 View Post
    Austinhoo
    Tottenham Hotspurs-
    Wow - thanks, they're really great. Although the sponsor is a bit overused, it works extremely well with these kits and I think it's great. The designs are plain and effective. Thanks Sid!

  37. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Austinhooo View Post
    Wow - thanks, they're really great. Although the sponsor is a bit overused, it works extremely well with these kits and I think it's great. The designs are plain and effective. Thanks Sid!
    Cheers for the kind words Austinhooo (or Austin if that's your real name)

    ---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

    popey94
    Norwich City FC-

  38. Quote Originally Posted by sidgurung97 View Post
    Cheers for the kind words Austinhooo (or Austin if that's your real name)

    ---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

    popey94
    Norwich City FC-
    brill mate thank you very much

  39. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player
    By the way, I can also now do Display Kits style
    And I can also do back of Premier League kits - previews coming up when they are ready

    ---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

    *Jamess*
    Arsenal FC-

    Hope they are alright mate
    ..and that was the last request
    *Jamess* likes this.

  40. they three bayern kits you made sid are class

  41. Quote Originally Posted by sidgurung97 View Post
    By the way, I can also now do Display Kits style
    And I can also do back of Premier League kits - previews coming up when they are ready

    ---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

    *Jamess*
    Arsenal FC-

    Hope they are alright mate
    ..and that was the last request
    Love them thanks.

  42. Quote Originally Posted by Calum View Post
    they three bayern kits you made sid are class
    they look great. and i requested them.
    Calum and sidgurung97 like this.

  43. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player
    No requests?

  44. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Team Name: Romania
    Kit Manufacturer: Up to you
    Main Sponsor: None
    Secondary Sponsor (opt.): N/A
    Kit Tempalte (Fb,SS,Z'12,Project Dummy,FM11 Standard): FB
    Home Kit Design: Yellow, with blue (maybe some red?)
    Away Kit Design: Red, with yellow and blue
    Third/Alternative Kit Design (opt.): White, with yellow, red, blue

    Cheers

  45. Team Name: FC Khimki
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Main Sponsor: Gazprom
    Kit Tempalte (Fb,SS,Z'12,Project Dummy,FM11 Standard): FB
    Home: IRL, they have the Mancity away 11/12 concept. its basically same so hope its not a problem for you.
    Away: all white with red collar and details. can u do like this for the logo on the kit.
    Third: shades of Blue, with yellow collar and details, but in this format.
    Add. Info: this is their club logo. and have this logo on teh sleeve patch at both arms

  46. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player
    Kits might be a bit late guys (this evening or tomorrow) 'cause right now, I'm busy playing Fifa and football..
    Plus Lol_101 that third kit looks difficult! Might take me a lot of time doing that pattern
    Last edited by sidgurung97; 12/08/2011 at 11:35 AM.
    pistolped7 and Lol_101 like this.

  47. take ur time sidgurung

  48. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player
    People.. I'm sorry to say this but I'm going Bournemouth to my grandparents, and they have no internet connection
    You can request elsewhere, if you do request here they will be done when I come back in a few days time.

    ---------- Post added 13/08/2011 at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was 12/08/2011 at 05:16 PM ----------

    You know? I lied, I can do your kits so request if you want.
    Pistolped7
    Romania
    pistolped7 and Lol_101 like this.

  49. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Ooh, they're lovely, nice touch with the numbers. Wasn't expecting them.
    Cheers

  50. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player
    Lol_101
    FC Khimki-
    Lol_101 and Wilko like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO