Like Tree13Likes
  • 1 Post By Steve*
  • 1 Post By Wilko
  • 1 Post By Wilko
  • 1 Post By Wilko
  • 2 Post By Wilko
  • 1 Post By Wilko
  • 1 Post By Epsxe95
  • 2 Post By Wilko
  • 2 Post By Wilko
  • 1 Post By Calum

Wilko's kit making thread.

  1. Wilko's kit making thread.

    Well as I create alot of kits through bordem, I've decided to open my own kit thread so people can request what kits they want; I'm not the best kit maker on here but I hope to get a few requests, and don't expect the kit to be perfect, but I'll try my best. I will also try and do config if needed, but it will probably fail, but i will try!
    Kit Status: closed!

    Need to be done:
    ( * = Work In Progress. )









    RULES:
    Don't rush us for the kits. We will get them done, but we do have lives outside of FM.
    Don't spam Our thread, it will be reported.
    No limit on kit request's.
    Don't expect alot with the pen tool, we are not experts.
    No new request when status is set to "closed". They will just be ignored.
    Use this Template:
    Team Name:
    Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.):
    Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK):
    Sponsor (Optional)
    Aditional Sponsor (Optional x2)
    Home color and design:
    Away color and design:
    Third color and design (Optional):
    Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc):
    Config needed?

    Examples of my work:











    Last edited by Wilko; 13/09/2011 at 05:49 PM.

  2. Team Name: Liverpool
    Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): Warrior
    Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): FB
    Sponsor (Optional) Standard chartered
    Aditional Sponsor (Optional x2)
    Home color and design: Red with white detail
    Away color and design:White with green detail
    Third color and design (Optional): Yellow with black detail
    Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc): PL patches
    Config needed? no

    If your having trouble with Configs just use FMXML mate, graphics guru isnt working anymore

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Steve* View Post
    Team Name: Liverpool
    Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): Warrior
    Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): FB
    Sponsor (Optional) Standard chartered
    Aditional Sponsor (Optional x2)
    Home color and design: Red with white detail
    Away color and design:White with green detail
    Third color and design (Optional): Yellow with black detail
    Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc): PL patches
    Config needed? no

    If your having trouble with Configs just use FMXML mate, graphics guru isnt working anymore

    Liverpool - H | A | T


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post

    Liverpool - H | A | T

    Liking the home and away but think the stroke on the logo of the third takes away from it a bit. Like the plain Liverbird as opposed to the badge. Good work mate
    Wilko likes this.

  5. Team Name: Marseille
    Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): under armor
    Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): FB
    Sponsor (Optional): Ubisoft for home
    Additional Sponsor: activisionf or away kit, Bungie for third kit

    Home color and design: white, with shades of Blue and diagonal stripes.
    Away color and design: red with black details. and black collar
    Third color and design (Optional): pink with purple detials, in this format.

    Additional info (Sleeve patches, etc): Ligue 1 (make it abit big)
    Config needed: No

  6. I7IDanny's Avatar I7IDanny
    Modern Day Legend
    Team Name: Colwyn Bay
    Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): Puma
    Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): FB
    Sponsor (Optional): Autoglass
    Aditional Sponsor (Optional x2)
    Home color and design: Claret with Deep Blue Detail, Tottenham Home design.
    Away color and design: Orange w/Black detail.
    Third color and design (Optional): White, Black detail and a nice (you decide) design.
    Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc): Blue Square Premier arm logos? If not, nPower League 2 arm logos
    Config needed? Yes

    UID: 2062018029

    FYI, the badge: File:Colwynbayfc.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Lol_101 View Post
    Team Name: Marseille
    Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): under armor
    Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): FB
    Sponsor (Optional): Ubisoft for home
    Additional Sponsor: activisionf or away kit, Bungie for third kit

    Home color and design: white, with shades of Blue and diagonal stripes.
    Away color and design: red with black details. and black collar
    Third color and design (Optional): pink with purple detials, in this format.

    Additional info (Sleeve patches, etc): Ligue 1 (make it abit big)
    Config needed: No
    H | A | T




    ---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by I7IDanny View Post
    Team Name: Colwyn Bay
    Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): Puma
    Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): FB
    Sponsor (Optional): Autoglass
    Aditional Sponsor (Optional x2)
    Home color and design: Claret with Deep Blue Detail, Tottenham Home design.
    Away color and design: Orange w/Black detail.
    Third color and design (Optional): White, Black detail and a nice (you decide) design.
    Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc): Blue Square Premier arm logos? If not, nPower League 2 arm logos
    Config needed? Yes

    UID: 2062018029

    FYI, the badge: File:Colwynbayfc.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    H | A | T




    I'll do config tomorrow, I've got FMXML open, get a kit pack to edit, select kit and then I don't know what to do next!

    BTW, feel free to request guyss!!
    Last edited by Wilko; 12/08/2011 at 10:14 PM.
    Lol_101 likes this.

  8. Team Name: Hibs
    Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): macron
    Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): FB
    Sponsor (Optional): You choose

    Home color and design: Green with white sleeves
    Away color and design: Yellow and green
    Third color and design (Optional): Inter home top style

    Config needed: No

    just a wee tester for ya

  9. Here we go
    Team Name: Plymouth Argyle
    Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): Nike
    Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): SS
    Sponsor (Optional): Bond timer
    Aditional Sponsor (Optional x2): N/A
    Home color and design: Green and white as main colours, perhaps some sort of a gold trim on the collar, and maybe something similar with the logo to the wolves kit in the example?
    Away color and design: yellow and green, with white trim, maybe you can make it look cool
    Third color and design (Optional): N/A
    Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc): Npower logos on sleeves
    Config needed? Yep

  10. I7IDanny's Avatar I7IDanny
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post

    H | A | T




    I'll do config tomorrow, I've got FMXML open, get a kit pack to edit, select kit and then I don't know what to do next!

    BTW, feel free to request guyss!!
    Sorted the XML file myself. Look great in game mate!

    ---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

    However, just one little niggle

    The Away should be Orange with Black detail, not Black with Orange Detail!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Calum View Post
    Team Name: Hibs
    Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): macron
    Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): FB
    Sponsor (Optional): You choose

    Home color and design: Green with white sleeves
    Away color and design: Yellow and green
    Third color and design (Optional): Inter home top style

    Config needed: No

    just a wee tester for ya
    Calum likes this.

  12. Me again

    Team Name: Real Madrid
    Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): Addidas
    Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): FB
    Sponsor (Optional) Siemens Mobile
    Aditional Sponsor (Optional x2)
    Home color and design: White with polo neck and black detail
    Away color and design: Black with gold detail v neck
    Third color and design (Optional): Purple with white detail
    Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc): La Liga patches
    Config needed? nope

  13. Team Name: Crawley Town
    Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): Nike
    Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): FB w/SS
    Sponsor (Optional): Pepsi
    Aditional Sponsor (Optional x2): Pizza Hut on the third kit
    Home color and design: Like the Man U kit.
    Away color and design: White with red details
    Third color and design (Optional): White with black details , you decide the design.
    Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc):
    Config needed?: Yep... UID: 640
    Last edited by jawk3R; 14/08/2011 at 08:53 PM.

  14. Team Name: Charlton Athletic
    Kit Manufacturer: Fila
    Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): FB
    Sponsor (Optional) Bet 365
    Home color and design:Red with white
    Away color and design: Yellow and Black hoops
    Third color and design (Optional): Black and red
    Config needed? nope

    look forward to it

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jagginman View Post
    Here we go
    Team Name: Plymouth Argyle
    Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): Nike
    Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): SS
    Sponsor (Optional): Bond timer
    Aditional Sponsor (Optional x2): N/A
    Home color and design: Green and white as main colours, perhaps some sort of a gold trim on the collar, and maybe something similar with the logo to the wolves kit in the example?
    Away color and design: yellow and green, with white trim, maybe you can make it look cool
    Third color and design (Optional): N/A
    Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc): Npower logos on sleeves
    Config needed? Yep
    On this now, what is there UID?

    BTW: search 'bond timer' in the google, and there nothing there, so i don't know what sponsor you want.



    Here are the kits without Sponsor as i didn't know what you wanted, haven't done config because i don't have the UID and you might alter it
    Last edited by Wilko; 14/08/2011 at 04:28 PM.
    jagginman likes this.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Steve* View Post
    Me again

    Team Name: Real Madrid
    Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): Addidas
    Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): FB
    Sponsor (Optional) Siemens Mobile
    Aditional Sponsor (Optional x2)
    Home color and design: White with polo neck and black detail
    Away color and design: Black with gold detail v neck
    Third color and design (Optional): Purple with white detail
    Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc): La Liga patches
    Config needed? nope
    Real Madrid

    H | A | T



    Sorry for the delay, Mom's had a collapsed lung and I've been at my Grandad's with no internet connection to see your request. Sorry again!!




    ---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by jawk3R View Post
    Team Name: Crawley Town
    Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): Nike
    Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): FB w/SS
    Sponsor (Optional): Pepsi
    Aditional Sponsor (Optional x2): Pizza Hut on the third kit
    Home color and design: Like the Man U kit.
    Away color and design: White with red details
    Third color and design (Optional): White with black details , you decide the design.
    Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc):
    Config needed?: Yep... UID: 640
    Crawley Town


    H | A | T


    Changed the third to black because then you'd have two white kits! Hope you like it and sorry about the delay, unforseen circumstances. Sorry!

    http://www.mediafire.com/?jrkkvspykipxa6y


    ---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Calum View Post
    Team Name: Charlton Athletic
    Kit Manufacturer: Fila
    Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): FB
    Sponsor (Optional) Bet 365
    Home color and design:Red with white
    Away color and design: Yellow and Black hoops
    Third color and design (Optional): Black and red
    Config needed? nope

    look forward to it
    Charlton Athletic


    H | A | T


    Sorry about the delay, unforseen circumstances didn't allow me to get to my laptop, sorry again!
    Last edited by Wilko; 26/08/2011 at 10:32 PM.
    Calum and Steve* like this.

  17. Team Name: Norwich City
    Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): Adidas
    Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): FB
    Sponsor (Optional) Blackberry
    Aditional Sponsor (Optional x2) -
    Home color and design:
    Excactly like this http://www.footballkitnews.com/wp-co...-Kit-11-12.jpg , but but obviously with adidas and blackberry.
    Away color and design: Light Blue (Main Shirt Colour) and black in this design - http://s532.photobucket.com/albums/e...kit2005-05.png
    Third color and design (Optional): -
    Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc): -
    Config needed?
    No

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Epsxe95 View Post
    Team Name: Norwich City
    Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): Adidas
    Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): FB
    Sponsor (Optional) Blackberry
    Aditional Sponsor (Optional x2) -
    Home color and design:
    Excactly like this http://www.footballkitnews.com/wp-co...-Kit-11-12.jpg , but but obviously with adidas and blackberry.
    Away color and design: Light Blue (Main Shirt Colour) and black in this design - http://s532.photobucket.com/albums/e...kit2005-05.png
    Third color and design (Optional): -
    Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc): -
    Config needed?
    No
    Norwich City


    H | A


    hope you like them, any changes let me know!

    Everyone, feel free to request away!
    Epsxe95 likes this.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Norwich City


    H | A


    hope you like them, any changes let me know!

    Everyone, feel free to request away!

    ooo, proper quality mate!
    Wilko likes this.

  20. @Epsxe95, glad you like it mate!

    Anyone wanna request??

  21. I7IDanny's Avatar I7IDanny
    Modern Day Legend
    England Home and Away, no sponsors. Include the 3 Lions (faded on the kits). Be Inventive.

    Red away, White home.

  22. Team Name: FC Parma
    Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): Errea
    Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK):
    Sponsor (Optional) Navigare( same as on kit)
    Aditional Sponsor (Optional x2) none
    Home color and design: White with black cross
    Away color and design: Black with yellow and blue stripe down the middle
    Third color and design (Optional): Blue with thin yellow lines Horizontal
    Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc): Serie A TIM patches and also a scudetto logo on each kit
    Config needed? Yep (id 1156)

    See pic for kits:
    http://www.passionemaglie.it/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/divise-parma-11-12.jpg

    First kit is away
    Second is third
    Third is home

  23. Quote Originally Posted by I7IDanny View Post
    England Home and Away, no sponsors. Include the 3 Lions (faded on the kits). Be Inventive.

    Red away, White home.
    England


    H | A



    ---------- Post added 28/08/2011 at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was 27/08/2011 at 09:41 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve* View Post
    Team Name: FC Parma
    Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): Errea
    Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK):
    Sponsor (Optional) Navigare( same as on kit)
    Aditional Sponsor (Optional x2) none
    Home color and design: White with black cross
    Away color and design: Black with yellow and blue stripe down the middle
    Third color and design (Optional): Blue with thin yellow lines Horizontal
    Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc): Serie A TIM patches and also a scudetto logo on each kit
    Config needed? Yep (id 1156)

    See pic for kits:
    http://www.passionemaglie.it/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/divise-parma-11-12.jpg

    First kit is away
    Second is third
    Third is home
    Parma


    H | A | T


    ---------- Post added 29/08/2011 at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was 28/08/2011 at 10:47 AM ----------

    Taking Request's now Guys!!


    Team Name: Kit Manufacturer:Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK):
    Sponsor (Optional):
    Home color and design:
    Away color and design:
    Third color and design (Optional):
    Config needed?
    UID:
    Steve* and I7IDanny like this.

  24. Team Name: Brighton
    Kit Manufacturer: Errea
    Kit Template FB
    Sponsor (Optional): Brighton and Hove Jobs
    Home color and design: Blue and White Stripes
    Away color and design: Red and Black
    Third color and design (Optional): fluorescent green with black
    Config needed? NO

  25. Luke Phillips's Avatar Luke PhillipsPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Team Name: Bolton
    Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): Reebok
    Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): FB
    Sponsor (Optional) Reebok
    Aditional Sponsor (Optional x2)
    Home color and design: White with Navy details
    Away color and design: Black with Turquoise detail http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/images/0708/boltonaway.jpg)
    Third color and design (Optional): N/A
    Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc): Premier League
    Config needed? No

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Calum View Post
    Team Name: Brighton
    Kit Manufacturer: Errea
    Kit Template FB
    Sponsor (Optional): Brighton and Hove Jobs
    Home color and design: Blue and White Stripes
    Away color and design: Red and Black
    Third color and design (Optional): fluorescent green with black
    Config needed? NO
    Brighton and Hove Albion


    H | A | T

    Calum and Luke Phillips like this.

  27. First Team
    Team Name: Tottenham Hotspur
    Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): Puma
    Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): SS
    Sponsor (Optional): BMW on Home Kit/Red Bull on Away Kit/Sport Interactive on Third Kit
    Aditional Sponsor (Optional x2): None
    Home color and design: White shirt with Dark Blue single hoop and Dark Blue trim.
    Away color and design: Sky Blue shirt with White single hoop and White trim.
    Third color and design (Optional): Dark Blue shirt with Light Green single hoop and Light Green trim.
    Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc): None

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Brighton and Hove Albion


    H | A | T

    top work mate !
    Wilko likes this.

  29. Sorry for not giving you guys a heads up, but when ever i got to re-size a kit my photoshop stops working, this has happened before and just passed over time, will try and get these kits sorted asap! sorry!

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO