Kit Challenge - Make my wanted kit !

  1. Kit Challenge - Make my wanted kit !

    Hi, I know I recently joined, but I need a kit, which I cannot find, what I need is a Long Sleeve England Home Goalkeeper front kit. That's all I need, here is what the kit looks like : England Store - Zoom

    In this style.

    Many thanks in advance for whoever does this !

  2. I7IDanny's Avatar I7IDanny
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JONDASH View Post
    Hi, I know I recently joined, but I need a kit, which I cannot find, what I need is a Long Sleeve England Home Goalkeeper front kit. That's all I need, here is what the kit looks like : England Store - Zoom

    In this style.

    Many thanks in advance for whoever does this !
    So you want the Long-Sleeved design, but on a short sleeved shirt? I know one of the designers in the Kit section recently made one.

  3. I want the long sleeved version in that graphics style, could you link my to the thread, and I'll have a look?

  4. Even a SS will do now.

  5. As posted on my kit thread... just so others know you have got a SS version now...

    Kit Challenge - Make my wanted kit !-england_gk.png

  6. Quote Originally Posted by hermanchides View Post
    As posted on my kit thread... just so others know you have got a SS version now...

    Attachment 192235
    Can you do that as a LS?

  7. My first attempt (and probably last lol) at a LS:

    Kit Challenge - Make my wanted kit !-england_gk.png

  8. Quote Originally Posted by hermanchides View Post
    My first attempt (and probably last lol) at a LS:

    Attachment 192244
    Sorry , I JUST CAME AT THIS.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JONDASH View Post
    Can you do that as a LS?
    I hate to be a pain, but when possible could you do the outfield England shirt as a long sleeve, if it's no hassle though.

  10. Sorry that was a one off. Any requests for SS kits can be posted to my thread.

  11. Understandable, was there a tutorial you used? If so PM and I'll get learning lol.

    ---------- Post added 20/08/2011 at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was 18/08/2011 at 07:15 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by hermanchides View Post
    My first attempt (and probably last lol) at a LS:

    Attachment 192244
    Have you got a template for this aswell, I must be giving you a hard time lol

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO