• 2 Post By Lucagian
  • 1 Post By Lucagian
  • 1 Post By Lucagian
  • 2 Post By Lucagian
  • 1 Post By Lucagian
  • 1 Post By Zyvron

Lucagian96 Fantasy Kits

1. Lucagian's Kit Request Thread

Hi Guys, I'll be posting my fantasy kits here. If you have a request please use this template:
    Team:
    Brand:
    Home Kit Colours & Design:
    Away Kit Colours & Design:
    Third Kit Colours & Design:
    Sponsor:
    Extra Info:
    I will try to get through as many requests as possible and as quickly as possible so please be patient.

My Fantasy Kits:
    F.C. Barcelona

S.S. Lazio - First Set

S.S. Lazio - Second Set

Last edited by Lucagian; 07/05/2012 at 03:03 PM.

2. If possible, could an admin please change my thread's name to 'Lucagian's Kit Request Thread'. Thanks.

Here are some more examples of my work

3. Really?????
    Last edited by Kennedypjp; 16/04/2012 at 07:05 PM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kennedypjp View Post
    Really?????
    Dont spam post in threads.

5. The Barca ones are sick !

6. Team: Celtic FC
    Brand: Nike
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Green and white hoops
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Mostly green but have fun with it (i like your Lazio with the eagle so keep that in mind)
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Go crazy with this one
    Sponsor: Magners Cider
    Extra Info: SPL champions patches

thanks in advance, your previous work looks fantastic

7. Sorry for the delay, I only saw the request last night. Hope you like!

wjgrimm likes this.

8. Team:Hartlepool
    Branduma
    Home Kit Colours & Design:Blue-white stripes,something retro.
    Away Kit Colours & Design:Light blue with some black and white details.
    Third Kit Colours & Design:Black with red sleeves
    Sponsor:Tennents
    Extra Info:

9. Quote Originally Posted by Lucagian View Post
    Sorry for the delay, I only saw the request last night. Hope you like!

no worries, mate, they look great. i've got another request for you!

Team: APOEL
    Brand: Adidas
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Yellow with blue piping
    Away Kit Colours & Design: black and intimidating
    Third Kit Colours & Design: modeled after the badge. white diagonal stripe with "ΑΠΟΕΛ" in blue and blue above the stripe and yellow below. place the sponsor in a secondary location
    Sponsor: Pilsner Urquell
    Extra Info: add all distinguishing Adidas characteristics (especially the three shoulder stripes)

10. Team: Athletic Bilbao
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Red and White, stripes like Barca's
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Black and Blue, design is up to you, go nuts
    Sponsor: Mitsubishi
    Extra Info: I like how you did you away Napoli one if you could do something like that on one of them.

Cheers mate

11. Quote Originally Posted by This is Anfield View Post
    Team:Hartlepool
    Brand: Puma
    Home Kit Colours & Design:Blue-white stripes,something retro.
    Away Kit Colours & Design:Light blue with some black and white details.
    Third Kit Colours & Design:Black with red sleeves
    Sponsor:Tennents
    Extra Info:
    Ready! Hope you like them!

hermanchides likes this.

12. Quote Originally Posted by wjgrimm View Post
    Team: APOEL
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Yellow with blue piping
    Away Kit Colours & Design: black and intimidating
    Third Kit Colours & Design: modeled after the badge. white diagonal stripe with "ΑΠΟΕΛ" in blue and blue above the stripe and yellow below. place the sponsor in a secondary location
    Sponsor: Pilsner Urquell
    Extra Info: add all distinguishing Adidas characteristics (especially the three shoulder stripes)
    Hope you like!

wjgrimm and faulky10 like this.

13. Seems like we have a competitor for Hermanchides! I like your kits mate, I really do. Keep up the good work!

There's just one thing that's bugging me. Is it me or are your kits in a lower resolution than Hermanchides?

Will make a request soon!

Cheers.

14. It's no competition mate. There's no competition with Hermanchides!

I honestly don't know about the resolution, it could be because I save them in 250x250 format as opposed to 220x220 but that's only a guess. I dunno!

15. Okay, here goes. I try to be as clear as possible! Good luck.

Team: Ajax
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Normal jersey, except could you put on the bottom of the Ajax-logo silver stars, just like it is on the normal jersey with gold stars, but in silver? Do that with 1-9 stars. And besides that, make ones with those silver stars but instead of with 3 gold stars make it 4? TL;DR: Make 2 types of jerseys: 1. With 3 gold stars (top logo) and 1-9 silver stars (bottom logo). And 2. With 4 gold stars (top logo) and 1-9 silver stars (bottom logo).
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Dark, really dark black, but on the right shoulder (left side of the jersey in the picture) make a big stripe who fluctuate? Also, the star part on the jersey, yeah, could you do that for the away jersey too?
    Sponsor: Aegon

Basically.... HAVE FUN! Will take you a while, I guess. If you'd like to do this I'll love you forever and receive all my respect and internets.

Cheers.

16. There is a request before yours and I'm lacking time due to exams so I won't be able to do it before Friday/Saturday. I'll give it a shot even though I'd prefer not to have to be changing logos. I don't understand the way you want the logo, 1-9 silver stars? so any number between 1 and 9? If you can sketch what you want the logo to look like post it here so I can get a better understanding.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Lucagian View Post
    There is a request before yours and I'm lacking time due to exams so I won't be able to do it before Friday/Saturday. I'll give it a shot even though I'd prefer not to have to be changing logos. I don't understand the way you want the logo, 1-9 silver stars? so any number between 1 and 9? If you can sketch what you want the logo to look like post it here so I can get a better understanding.
    Will make paint pictures tomorrow. It's time for some sleep now haha.
    I don't care if it's not until friday, I can wait.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Lucagian View Post
    I just love those colored stripes in the middle...outstanding work!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Bezzey View Post
    Team: Athletic Bilbao
    Extra Info: I like how you did you away Napoli one if you could do something like that on one of them.

Cheers mate
    Also, don't forget Bezzey's request on the front page. I'd hate to see someone not get their kick ass jerseys

20. now it's time to get down to business and be selfish

Team: Anzhi

Brand: adidas
    Home Kit Colours & Design: yellow
    Away Kit Colours & Design: white with a yellow eagle (like the Napoli kit in the OP)
    Third Kit Colours & Design: green
    Sponsor: Stolichnaya
    Extra Info: i trust your judgement, just make them awesome

21. Do you mean the Lazio kit? That eagle is from an old Lazio logo. I'll surprise you!

Request List: 1. Bezzey 2. Zyvron 3. Wjgrimm

I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY REQUESTS UNTIL I FINISH THE 3 ALREADY MADE DUE TO EXAMS

22. Okay, here it is. My pro paintingskills:

Lucagian96 Fantasy Kits-ajaxjerseys.png

Just a recap: I just want the club logo, nothing special. The brand, the sponsor. You can see my idea for the awaykit so that shouldn't be a problem either. It's those stars, those gold stars either be 3 or 4. And I want those silver stars ranging from 1 to 9 on the shirt. That means you'll have to do 18 with 3 stars and 18 with 4 stars, but most of them is just copy paste and re-arranging the stars. If it takes you about a week to do this, no worries. I can wait

23. 36 Jerseys?

24. No okay wait, just do only 3 gold stars. And do between 4 and 9 silver stars. For both Home and away. So, 6 jerseys each = 12 jerseys in total. Could you do that?

25. I'm afraid not, sorry man, as I said I have exams and can't be spending all that time on one request.

26. Darn, well okay. Just do 3 gold stars and 4 silver stars. That should be possible, right? Just 2 kits then, home and away.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Bezzey View Post
    Team: Athletic Bilbao

Cheers mate
    Hope you like them!

wjgrimm likes this.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Lucagian View Post
    Hope you like them!

They look awesome, thanks mate

29. Zyvron Ajax Kits. I made two versions for home. Hope you like!

Zyvron likes this.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Lucagian View Post
    Zyvron Ajax Kits. I made two versions for home. Hope you like!

OOOHHHHHHHHH THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you so much! I love you. No homo.

31. Glad you like them Zyvron!

Quote Originally Posted by wjgrimm View Post
    Team: Anzhi
    Brand: adidas
    Home Kit Colours & Design: yellow
    Away Kit Colours & Design: white with a yellow eagle (like the Lazio kit in the OP)
    Third Kit Colours & Design: green
    Sponsor: Stolichnaya
    Extra Info: i trust your judgement, just make them awesome
    Hope you like these Wjgrimm!
    wjgrimm and ZeCarlos like this.

32. Team: Ajax
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Red and white
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Purple and small amounts of white?
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Gold with small amounts of black or white? (whichever looks best)
    Sponsor: Aegon (Main Sponsor) and then could you just put a small Unicef badge on them all please? Just so if in real life it'd be raising awareness. Thanks.
    Extra Info: Could you design them all really creatively? I know you obviously try your best to be creative with every kits you make, but it's for an important year. Try to make them stand out please mate. Oh, and could you try and incorporate the face of Ajax from the badge somewhere into the kit like on the previous page? Oh, and please put the Eredivisie badges on the sleeves?

Sorry to be so specific mate, but it'd be very much appreciated. Thanks a lot mate
    Last edited by ZeCarlos; 12/05/2012 at 07:24 PM.

33. Quote Originally Posted by ZeCarlos View Post
    Team: Ajax
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Red and white
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Purple and small amounts of white?
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Gold with small amounts of black or white? (whichever looks best)
    Sponsor: Aegon (Main Sponsor) and then could you just put a small Unicef badge on them all please? Just so if in real life it'd be raising awareness. Thanks.
    Extra Info: Could you design them all really creatively? I know you obviously try your best to be creative with every kits you make, but it's for an important year. Try to make them stand out please mate. Oh, and could you try and incorporate the face of Ajax from the badge somewhere into the kit like on the previous page? Oh, and please put the Eredivisie badges on the sleeves?

Sorry to be so specific mate, but it'd be very much appreciated. Thanks a lot mate
    Hope you like them mate!
    ZeCarlos likes this.

34. Quote Originally Posted by Lucagian View Post
    Hope you like them mate!
    Thanks a lot mate! Very much appreciated! Both the home and away look great. Cheers!

35. Quote Originally Posted by Lucagian View Post
    Hope you like them mate!
    Damn, that third kit looks sexy as shit. Gonna steal that one!
    ZeCarlos likes this.

36. looking good man

Team: Salamanca

Brand: Hummel
    Home Kit Colours & Design: white with black piping (logo watermarked in kit somewhere?)
    Away Kit Colours & Design: mainly black, surprise me
    Third Kit Colours & Design: red with white piping
    Sponsor: telepizza
    Extra Info: liga adelante patches on the sleeves

37. REQUESTS CLOSED UNTIL MY EXAMS ARE FINISHED. SORRY.

38. Quote Originally Posted by Lucagian View Post
    Ready! Hope you like them!

Saw them just now.And they are just what my save needed.But the home shirt... Lad that looks like something out of the 80's,exactly my expectations.

39. Hey, could you create a fusion kit of Arsenal and Germany kits?

Team: Arsenal & Germany
    Brand: No brand, i want both Arsenal and Germany logo on the left and right side
    Home Kit Colours & Design: fusion of Arsenal and Germany home kits
    Away Kit Colours & Design: fusion of Arsenal and Germany away kits
    Third Kit Colours & Design: fusion of Arsenal and Germany third kits
    Sponsor: No sponsor
    Extra Info: design up to you, but i want it to looks like a fusion of both kits

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO