Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By masterkimdk

Masterkimdk's Request kit Thread

  1. Masterkimdk's Request kit Thread

    Im only using FB' Template
    If u want me to made ur shirt fill this form

    Team:
    Manufacturer:
    Sponsor:
    Home Colours:
    Away Colours:
    Third Colours:
    Badges:

    Example:
    Team: FC Köln
    Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: BMW
    Home Colours: Red/White
    Away Colours:Black/White
    Third Colours:White/Blue
    Badges: fx. League badges on arm

    Kits i maked:
    Last edited by masterkimdk; 12/04/2012 at 06:36 PM.

  2. Anyone ?

  3. Let me kepp you busy :-)

    Team: Barnet FC
    Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: Pulse - http://www.barnetfc.com/javaImages/e...9003498,00.jpg
    Home Colours: Orange & Black linings ( Be very creative! )
    Away Colours: Pink & White linings ( Be very creative! )
    Badges: Premier League

  4. Quote Originally Posted by maltefb View Post
    Let me kepp you busy :-)

    Team: Barnet FC
    Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: Pulse - http://www.barnetfc.com/javaImages/e...9003498,00.jpg
    Home Colours: Orange & Black linings ( Be very creative! )
    Away Colours: Pink & White linings ( Be very creative! )
    Badges: Premier League
    I hope you like them
    Home : Away:
    maltefb likes this.

  5. Hi can you please do this request for me

    Team: Heart Of Midlothian

    Manufacturer: adidas
    Sponsor: Ukio Bankas
    Home Colours: Maroon with white trim, sponsor in white, you decide design
    Away Colours: white with maroon and grey trim (similiar to the bayern strip in your first post, sponsor in maroon
    Third Colours: sky blue/white stripes with maroon trim
    Badges: SPL badge

  6. Team: Allenburys
    Brand: Nike
    Brand Away Kit: Adidas
    Brand Third Kit: Puma
    Sponsor: Nothing
    Home Kit Details: Just want it plain white with yellow and blue design on the sleeve (shirt must have a collar please)
    Away Kit Details: Plain white with yellow and blue design on sleeve
    Third Kit Details: Plain white with yeelow and blue design on sleeve
    Other Information: hi i know they are all the same sort of thing but could you do me 3 different designs in them colours. want it very plain just a little design on the sleeve could you also use this logo for me please as its my team logo, can you do all the shirts with a collar please, many thanks.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by nodz100 View Post
    Team: Allenburys
    Brand: Nike
    Brand Away Kit: Adidas
    Brand Third Kit: Puma
    Sponsor: Nothing
    Home Kit Details: Just want it plain white with yellow and blue design on the sleeve (shirt must have a collar please)
    Away Kit Details: Plain white with yellow and blue design on sleeve
    Third Kit Details: Plain white with yeelow and blue design on sleeve
    Other Information: hi i know they are all the same sort of thing but could you do me 3 different designs in them colours. want it very plain just a little design on the sleeve could you also use this logo for me please as its my team logo, can you do all the shirts with a collar please, many thanks.
    Do you want three kits with same color but with 3 different designs

  8. yes please all i want is just a simple design on the sleeves really or a little design on the front but nothing to much, i want blue and yellow colours used on the sleeve designs please, could i have buttons like this on all 3 of the designs please thanks

    Last edited by nodz100; 14/04/2012 at 09:33 PM.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Baldie2k12 View Post
    Hi can you please do this request for me

    Team: Heart Of Midlothian

    Manufacturer: adidas
    Sponsor: Ukio Bankas
    Home Colours: Maroon with white trim, sponsor in white, you decide design
    Away Colours: white with maroon and grey trim (similiar to the bayern strip in your first post, sponsor in maroon
    Third Colours: sky blue/white stripes with maroon trim
    Badges: SPL badge

    Home: Away:
    Alternative:

  10. yes please

  11. Great looking kits. I wish Barnet would go back to their traditional stripes, but this home one may be even better than their classic kit.

  12. Team: AFC Wimbledon
    Manufacturer: Nike
    Template: SS only
    Sponsor(s) Mountain Dew Home (http://goo.gl/5aj73) Away Blackberry (http://goo.gl/hJvE4)
    Home design: Blue & White, Any design
    Away design: Black And Red Stripes
    Third design: Liverpool Third
    Additional badges: http://goo.gl/Y0edt
    Config required: T
    team unique ID: (if config req.)

  13. Team: Grimsby Town
    Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Youngs
    Home Colours: Black and White Stripes
    Away Colours: Pink your design
    Third Colours: Brown trim
    Badges: Blue square prem


    Thanks

  14. Quote Originally Posted by J365HD View Post
    Team: AFC Wimbledon
    Manufacturer: Nike
    Template: SS only
    Sponsor(s) Mountain Dew Home (http://goo.gl/5aj73) Away Blackberry (http://goo.gl/hJvE4)
    Home design: Blue & White, Any design
    Away design: Black And Red Stripes
    Third design: Liverpool Third
    Additional badges: http://goo.gl/Y0edt
    Config required: T
    team unique ID: (if config req.)

    Read the first side the request is not valid
    Last edited by masterkimdk; 23/04/2012 at 06:26 PM.

  15. Team: Millwall FC
    Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: BlackBerry
    Home: Blue And White Stripes
    Away: Plane White
    Third : Red And White Stripes
    Badges: Npower Championship

    Thanks

  16. nice

  17. Quote Originally Posted by masterkimdk View Post
    Home: Away:
    Alternative:

    These are great, thanks but could you possibly do them again with sponsor being wonga.com ?

  18. Closed for more request i will started making the rest tomorrow

  19. TEAM - WEXFORD YOUTHS
    MANUFACTURER - NIKE
    SPONSOR - SAMSUNG
    HOME - BLACK AND PINK
    AWAY - PINK AND BLACK
    ADD BADGES - IRISH FLAG
    TEAM ID - 156640
    if your able do it be awesome if not its okay!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Masterkimdk's Request kit Thread-images.jpg  

  20. Team: Salamanca
    Manufacturer: Lotto
    Template: SS only
    Sponsor(s): telepizza (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._telepizza.svg)
    Home design: white with red accents, design up to you
    Away design: predominately red
    Third design: go crazy
    Additional badges: Liga Adelante
    Config required: no
    team unique ID: (if config req.)

  21. Quote Originally Posted by nodz100 View Post
    Team: Allenburys
    Brand: Nike
    Brand Away Kit: Adidas
    Brand Third Kit: Puma
    Sponsor: Nothing
    Home Kit Details: Just want it plain white with yellow and blue design on the sleeve (shirt must have a collar please)
    Away Kit Details: Plain white with yellow and blue design on sleeve
    Third Kit Details: Plain white with yeelow and blue design on sleeve
    Other Information: hi i know they are all the same sort of thing but could you do me 3 different designs in them colours. want it very plain just a little design on the sleeve could you also use this logo for me please as its my team logo, can you do all the shirts with a collar please, many thanks.



  22. Quote Originally Posted by damiennevo View Post
    Team: Grimsby Town
    Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Youngs
    Home Colours: Black and White Stripes
    Away Colours: Pink your design
    Third Colours: Brown trim
    Badges: Blue square prem


    Thanks
    The shirts with bagdes will be posted in 10 mins


    Last edited by masterkimdk; 24/04/2012 at 06:05 PM.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by J365HD View Post
    Team: Millwall FC
    Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: BlackBerry
    Home: Blue And White Stripes
    Away: Plane White
    Third : Red And White Stripes
    Badges: Npower Championship

    Thanks

  24. Open for request

  25. Team: Salamanca
    Manufacturer: Lotto
    Template: SS only
    Sponsor(s): telepizza (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._telepizza.svg)
    Home design: white with red accents, design up to you
    Away design: predominately red
    Third design: go crazy
    Additional badges: Liga Adelante
    Config required: no
    team unique ID: (if config req.)

  26. Quote Originally Posted by wjgrimm View Post
    Team: Salamanca
    Manufacturer: Lotto
    Template: SS only
    Sponsor(s): telepizza (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._telepizza.svg)
    Home design: white with red accents, design up to you
    Away design: predominately red
    Third design: go crazy
    Additional badges: Liga Adelante
    Config required: no
    team unique ID: (if config req.)
    Request denied read the first post

  27. Sorry bout that...FIXED

    Team:
    Salamanca
    Manufacturer: Lotto
    Sponsor: telepizza
    Home Colours: white with red accents, design up to you
    Away Colours: predominately red
    Third Colours: go crazy
    Badges: Liga Adelante

  28. Team: FC United of Manchester
    Manufacturer: Addidas

    Template: SS
    Sponsor(s): Barclays
    Masterkimdk's Request kit Thread-barclays-logo.jpg
    Home design: Red, white collar
    Masterkimdk's Request kit Thread-fc_st_pauli_away_shirt_do_you_football.jpg
    Away design: White, Black collar

    Third design: Blue, white collar

    Additional badges: Premier League (maybe Premier League on right, and Champions League logo (ball logo) on left) - only if that is okay.

    PS: Can you make them as 3D as well? Or do you know anyone who can? So i can see your great work in the 3D matches.

    Hope everything is fine! And Good Luck!
    Last edited by breum93; 17/05/2012 at 04:26 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO