Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By iota4u
  • 1 Post By iota4u

Iota4u - Street Tee'shirts i have designed thus far

1. iota4u's Avatar iota4u
    Star Player

Iota4u - Street Tee'shirts i have designed thus far

Hello there,

Not sure if many of you remember me etc, but i created the original street kits i had intended to cntinue that particular "brand" but university and family life had got the better of me, so to speak. So, i am back, but not hardcore full time aas before, so i shall not be taking requests for the time being, but i do intend to release a kit pack at some point, it is a continuation of my previous style, bt instead of football shirts, they will be T-shirts, or Tee's... aptly named Street Tee's! because i have a say what you see mentality :p

Iota4u - Street Tee'shirts i have designed thus far-chelsea.pngIota4u - Street Tee'shirts i have designed thus far-man.png

Just the first two shirts i have designed thus far, i will hopefully updated this thread as i go aalong, please feel free to comment, suggest and generally praise me heh,

gald to be back,

hope to catch up with the old gang sooner or later

2. Welcome back, nice to see you again. Not a fan of the street kits myself but it's such a good original idea.

3. iota4u's Avatar iota4u
    Star Player
    cheers,

well.. like most things in life, you either like them or you don't each to their own, but something different isn't always a bad idea

4. i'm intrigued by this...i'd love to see what else you've got

5. iota4u's Avatar iota4u
    Star Player
    well, to tide yourself over for the time being whilst i work on the current stock, in the kits template download section, you can download and view my original street kits template

6. Not a massive fan of the new template, but I loved your old kits, so will keep my eye on this for when you release a kit pack.

7. iota4u's Avatar iota4u
    Star Player
    Iota4u - Street Tee'shirts i have designed thus far-reading.png

just an addition i made as i had some spare time before having to be pro-active (heaven forbid)
    GGGG75 likes this.

8. iota4u's Avatar iota4u
    Star Player
    Iota4u - Street Tee'shirts i have designed thus far-test.png

just an addition...

i always prefered texture and substance over decir via lines nd what have you, having my own template too also makes it better, in my eyes more to come as i get them done i suppose

9. i hope you start taking requests soon

10. i'd love to see what else you've got.

11. Cool template, are they available to download?

12. Nice to see you back buddy

I like the Street Tee's idea, so unique from anything else around. It would be cool if football clubs actually sold clothing like this.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO