GLASGOW RANGERS KIT 2012/13 SEASON

1. GLASGOW RANGERS KIT 2012/13 SEASON

Anybody know if anyone has done the new kit for Rangers lately? if so a link would be great

2. i'll have a go at it

3. Quote Originally Posted by steff_fae_larky View Post
    Anybody know if anyone has done the new kit for Rangers lately? if so a link would be great
    just uploaded to kits section

4. Quote Originally Posted by bigjgar View Post
    just uploaded to kits section
    Thanks m8!!!!!

5. am no the greatest at kit making but if u want away or third kits just let me know, ano they not out yet, but if u have an idea of what youd like i got no prob doin them, will do the official one when released

6. Quote Originally Posted by bigjgar View Post
    am no the greatest at kit making but if u want away or third kits just let me know, ano they not out yet, but if u have an idea of what youd like i got no prob doin them, will do the official one when released
    You should try doing a third kit of all white shirt with Blue tennents and rangers badge blue shorts also,think it wont be much different than that tbh,give me a pm when you have a bash at it i will give you my feedback m8.

7. make sure youve got the Irn-Bru patch on the arms as well

8. GLASGOW RANGERS KIT 2012/13 SEASON-rangersthird.pngGLASGOW RANGERS KIT 2012/13 SEASON-gersthird.png

didnt like the tennents logo in blue, just didnt look good, so this is what i came up with
    Last edited by bigjgar; 08/07/2012 at 07:44 AM.

9. were can i download the 3rd kit plz

10. When i unzip the file to kits it isnt in game :/

11. Replace the existing ones with these

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO