This week’s challenge requires memory and creativity. All you have to do is think of a classic club competition Final match from yesteryear – for example, Champions League Final of 1999, Manchester United vs. Bayern Munich – and re-create their kits, but bring them up to date. If you can’t think of a Final off the top of your head, use Google (or your favourite search engine); they’re not too hard to find. Wikipedia’s quite useful, too.
Please design a home kit for the home team of the final, and an away kit for the away team of the final. Also, with your kits, please state both teams in question and which club competition Final they were involved in (any links for proof will be handy, but not overly-important). It can be any professional competition in the world.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU RESIZE YOUR PNG FILES BEFORE POSTING. Any breaking the rules will not be added to the voting thread.
- Deadline is Friday at 6PM GMT. Any entries posted later than this will not be considered.
- Follow the brief. Any kits that dont will be disqualified.
- Team colours must be the main colour of the home kit, away kit can be any colour
- When uploading kits make sure they are 250x250 pixels. In the case of shorts and sleeve with kits make sure they are no more than 400x300 pixels
- The home and away must be completely different colours. Trims can be the same colour, but make sure the main colour is different. Failure to do this will result in a DQ.
- Once a kit is posted, you cannot change without permission, and a good reason. Any that are changed without permission will be removed. Consult either Steve*, hermanchides or Mike to change your kits.
DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN KIT!!!!! As simple as that sounds, people keep doing it. The excuse 'I didn't know it was against the rules' will not workPoints breakdown:
1st Place----10 pts
2nd Place----8 pts
3rd Place----6 pts
4th Place----4 pts
5th Place----2 pts
Outside the top 5 you get 1 point each week you enter