The only thing that's necessary this week is to create a home and an away kit for any national team that has won any major professional tournament (find examples below).
If possible, as before, please post evidence of the team winning the championship.
Examples of major national tournaments:
World Cup, European Championships, Africa Cup of Nations etc.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU RESIZE YOUR PNG FILES BEFORE POSTING. Any breaking the rules will not be added to the voting thread.
- Deadline is Friday at 6PM GMT. Any entries posted later than this will not be considered.
- Follow the brief. Any kits that dont will be disqualified.
- Team colours must be the main colour of the home kit, away kit can be any colour
- When uploading kits make sure they are 250x250 pixels. In the case of shorts and sleeve with kits make sure they are no more than 400x300 pixels
- The home and away must be completely different colours. Trims can be the same colour, but make sure the main colour is different. Failure to do this will result in a DQ.
- Once a kit is posted, you cannot change without permission, and a good reason. Any that are changed without permission will be removed. Consult either Steve*, hermanchides or Mike to change your kits.DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN KIT!!!!! As simple as that sounds, people keep doing it. The excuse 'I didn't know it was against the rules' will not workPoints breakdown:
1st Place----10 pts
2nd Place----8 pts
3rd Place----6 pts
4th Place----4 pts
5th Place----2 pts
Outside the top 5 you get 1 point each week you enter