Like Tree4Likes

The Walking Dead
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. The Walking Dead

Not sure if there is a thread for this show but if there is then close this.
    The Walking Dead is one of, if not, the best TV shows currently running in my opinion and I am thoroughly looking forward to the second half of season 3 returning on February 10. So I far I'd say season 3 is the best series and really can't wait to see what happens in the second half when shit well and truly hits the fan (judging by all the promos which all look great). My favourite character by far is certainly Daryl but something I love about the show is the fact that I don't really dislike any of the characters.
    Just wanting to see if anyone else watches the show and what they think about it. Also what predictions you have for the 2nd half of season 3, though spoiler them for anyone who hasn't seen season 3 yet.

2. SMcManus84's Avatar SMcManus84
    Man Utd & Burnham FC First Team
    Im just catching up with the 1st half of the 3rd season, it's one of the only programs I enjoy at the moment, always hate it when it ends, I wanna watch the next one straight away!!
    Jak likes this.

Ah sweet its back soon. I hate the fact that they have a mid season break, its annoying. In regards to characters, I hate the kid, they're turning him into some kind of mini Rambo.
    Raikan007 likes this.

4. The first part of Season 3 has started to make up for that thing that happened between Season 1 & 3.
    Jack Fulham likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    The first part of Season 3 has started to make up for that thing that happened between Season 1 & 3.
    have they found Sophia yet?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jack Fulham View Post
    have they found Sophia yet?

Yes

2nd half of Season 3 started on sunday. Very good episode!

8. it was ok, I watched it last night! thought they might come back with a bit more of a bang after the break.. some disappointing decisions as well in the epsilon, going to be interesting to see what happens though

9. if any 1 wants to watch them just look up vidics iv'e watched all 3 season in a few days and i cant wait till all the fourth season is out

10. The best thing about the latest episode was the terrible over-acting from the Woodbury extras again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast