Like Tree150Likes

Films You've Seen

1. rosenrot

Films You've Seen

Please use [SPOILER ][/ SPOILER] tags.

What upcoming films or recent films are you wanting to go see?

I can't wait until Sweeney Todd comes out, i think it's the 25th January though i'm not sure but it looks really good. It's a musical as well but it actually looks alright, i can't stand musical's otherwise.

Oh and i'm wondering whether to see I am legend as well with Will Smith in, but i'm not entirely sure yet. lol
    Last edited by Redders; 03/04/2011 at 11:31 PM.

2. I've seen I Am Legend. If you've seen Castaway with Tom Hanks it's basicly the same thing as that but has a dog instead of wilson, oh and there's zombies.

3. Does that mean it is good or bad Lee?

I want to see I am Legend, wondering when new Indiana Jones and Rambo's are out?

Sex and the City is out in May (4th i think)....can't wait.

Can't really think of any others...apart from Chipmunks obviously.

Not really all recent but just watched them the other day

Superbad - Supermeh, wasnt that funny, was average even for a teen american comedy

Eastern Promises - Good film, not as good as History of Violence

Ravenous - Decent horrorish film

Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou - strange comedy/drama, good film

5. rosenrot
    Oh i saw superbad a couple of weeks ago, it's lived up to it's name as well thats possibly one of the most boring films i have ever seen. I never even finished watching it, i thought it was that terrible.

Oh and Sex and the City, can't wait for that, i hope its good!
    KHLED likes this.

6. rosenrot
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I've seen I Am Legend. If you've seen Castaway with Tom Hanks it's basicly the same thing as that but has a dog instead of wilson, oh and there's zombies.
    Hmm, well that film doesn't sound at all good then. lol. I think i'll just save my money n watch it when someone downloads it.

7. i just downloaded i am legend and balls of fury, gonna watch one tonight. as for recent films, 30 days of night is quite good

Quote Originally Posted by rosenrot View Post
    Oh i saw superbad a couple of weeks ago, it's lived up to it's name as well thats possibly one of the most boring films i have ever seen. I never even finished watching it, i thought it was that terrible.

Oh and Sex and the City, can't wait for that, i hope its good!
    yeh it took me 3 goes to watch it all

9. Just been to see Balls of Fury, pretty funny had plenty of laughs.

10. Are you kidding me? its dreadful, watched it few weeks ago, made me sick - can't recall laughing....can remember snoring though. Superbad made me laugh but it wasn't a good film at all.

+ Reply to Thread