Like Tree66Likes

General TV Discussion

1. Any tv series recommendations for me and the mrs?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    Any tv series recommendations for me and the mrs?
    atm watching Marvel agents of shield which has been great. NCIS LA, Miami 5o, Suits really good and funny bit different. Chicago PD. Bones. The Blacklist. Penny dreadful.
    Average Joe likes this.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    Any tv series recommendations for me and the mrs?
    Billions and Silicon Valley are one's I've watched recently. If you've seen and liked Suits then you will like Billions which is much better.

Mr Robot is also a good.
    Theatre of dreams likes this.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Quasit View Post
    Billions and Silicon Valley are one's I've watched recently. If you've seen and liked Suits then you will like Billions which is much better.

Mr Robot is also a good.
    I did start Suits mate, enjoyed what I watched but never kept up.

Silicone Valley I started recording but after a couple failed I deleted the lot haha, did look decent though!

And Mr Robot I've had my eye on, it's just getting in to something new that hooks me that's the problem

Bloke at work recommended Billions, might have to have a look at that too
    Quasit and Tyton like this.

5. Just watched the first 3 American Gods and gotta say I love it so far. The trailers claim that it will rival GoT is a massive one however. Interesting to see how this one develops
    Tyton likes this.

6. Quote Originally Posted by epic terrorist View Post
    Just watched the first 3 American Gods and gotta say I love it so far. The trailers claim that it will rival GoT is a massive one however. Interesting to see how this one develops
    I've recently got the audiobook but I've not started it, glad to hear the show is decent!

Read all the GoT books but the series seems to differ in story lines as the series goes on, still great though!

7. Yeah, American Gods is truly visually stunning show. Everything about it is so far perfect. Kinda unusual storytelling but intriguing, you'll want to watch it more and more. And, my god, Gillian Anderson and Crispin Glover are delightful to watch...

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dokara View Post
    Yeah, American Gods is truly visually stunning show. Everything about it is so far perfect. Kinda unusual storytelling but intriguing, you'll want to watch it more and more. And, my god, Gillian Anderson and Crispin Glover are delightful to watch...
    How hot was she as I love Lucy haha, or am I just showing my age.....

9. No, no, she was definitely smokin' hot as Lucy... She was great looking when i watched her in Hannibal, but as Lucy... Damn.
    epic terrorist likes this.

10. Quote Originally Posted by epic terrorist View Post
    Just watched the first 3 American Gods and gotta say I love it so far. The trailers claim that it will rival GoT is a massive one however. Interesting to see how this one develops
    wow wasn't much interested in the show though such a comparison is very promising. should check it out asap. and have you read the novel? some of my friends who are big fans of the book are not very satisfied with what they've seen so far

+ Reply to Thread