Like Tree318Likes

What are you listening to?

1. AdamHarrison06
    • "They keep selling us a rotten deal, and im getting more than sick of it, because the suffering it brings, far outweighs the minor benefits -
      The death of our health, the death of our dreams, the death of this world that we lease.
      The death of breathing life back into the long dead corpse we once called "peace"".
    First Team

What are you listening to?

So, post the current song/songs and album/albums that are dominating your playlist.

song: Masquerade/Liar - Much The Same

album: Quitters Never Win - Much The Same

2. song: so long goodbye - sum 41

album: N-dubz, well they havent actually got an album out but all there songs ive got, if u know what i mean :|

3. good idea maybe change it to last song played or current song playing?

Snow Patrol-Open your eyes

4. fine, in that case:

africa - toto

5. You Bring Me Down - Blood Red Shoes

6. Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    good idea maybe change it to last song played or current song playing?

Snow Patrol-Open your eyes
    thats dull though cos thats just random.

Song : Radiohead - The Tourist
    Album : Mogwai - Mr Beast

7. Kanye West - Homecoming

8. Westlife - Home

9. Quote Originally Posted by Gregor View Post
    Album : Mogwai - Mr Beast
    You're such a post-rocker.

10. AdamHarrison06
    • "They keep selling us a rotten deal, and im getting more than sick of it, because the suffering it brings, far outweighs the minor benefits -
      The death of our health, the death of our dreams, the death of this world that we lease.
      The death of breathing life back into the long dead corpse we once called "peace"".
    First Team
    MTV - Get Off The Air! by Dead Kennedys is currently playing

11. Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    You're such a post-rocker.
    ttl had a girl in my room last night and showed her sigur ros - untitled 4 liv eon culture show

12. Thirteen - Forward Russia

13. Quote Originally Posted by Gregor View Post
    ttl had a girl in my room last night and showed her sigur ros - untitled 4 liv eon culture show
    You're Mr Smooth.

14. Chips Ahoy! - The Hold Steady

15. rosenrot
    britney spears - piece of me

16. AdamHarrison06
    First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by rosenrot View Post
    britney spears - piece of me
    Or not, she's a mess.

17. rosenrot
    she might not be in the best place right now, but her music is still pretty good whatever people say.

18. Lies

19. lol, i hope he's jokin

20. InMe - Faster the chase.

21. rosenrot
    nope, i am not joking.
    Last edited by rosenrot; 05/11/2007 at 12:35 PM.

22. ok well we know rosenrot was dropped as a baby

23. just like Britney's....hahaha

24. sayign maybe Britney is prob his mum is a funnier joke as britters did actualyl drop here kiddy

25. zoom

Just got Serj Tankian's album (the singer from system of a down for those of you who don't care) and its pretty dam good

26. Listening to Kanye West - Late Orcherstration album at the moment.

27. currently listening to

Linkin Park-shadow of the day

28. Blood Red Shoes

29. n dubz - i swear

30. rosenrot
    ...hilarious.

i don't get why a guy can't like britney anyway and not appear to be gay it's annoying...i don't even see what the problem is.

31. no-one had suggested it was gay until you just did

32. pwned

33. rosenrot
    well you didnt necessarily have to say it, it's how you reacted when i wrote it. haha

34. Shut up gaybo
    Kris likes this.

35. haha

36. rosenrot
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Shut up gaybo
    oh talk about yourself.....you woke up with britney spears - piece of me in your head! lmao :rolleyes: ...still got it there now?

37. I havent even heard the song tbh

38. rosenrot
    thats coz it's on the album, hasn't been released. gets stuck in your head proper easy tho., lol

anyway nermind i'm listening to prodigy - breathe.

39. I hope u ddnt pay 4 it

40. rosenrot
    urm...maybe.

41. Los Campesinos!

42. AdamHarrison06
    First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ajw View Post
    zoom

Just got Serj Tankian's album (the singer from system of a down for those of you who don't care) and its pretty dam good
    Oh know you didn't :yuck: He sounds like a baby having it's nipples wrenched off by a bottle opener. You could send someone mentally retarded witha voice like that. His music is so shite it's unbelievable.

43. Everyone has their own opinions...yours is wrong

If you gave him a good listen Ad you might appreciate him at least a little bit, he's into bashing the government and establishment, and writing anti-war songs and so on, just like you

44. AdamHarrison06
    First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ajw View Post
    Everyone has their own opinions...yours is wrong

If you gave him a good listen Ad you might appreciate him at least a little bit, he's into bashing the government and establishment, and writing anti-war songs and so on, just like you
    I don't just like songs that bash the establishment lol I listen to plenty of artists that sing about random shit as well. I just do not like his music, I never liked System Of A Down neither. There's a video of him covering Holiday In Cambodia by Dead Kennedys with the Foo Fighters I think. It's the shittest cover ever. He's such a pussy he edits the lyrics in case of offense and then fans have commented on youtube like "System Of A Down are awesome but who's this shitty band I've never heard of!?". Please. Dead Kennedys rape System Of A Down and Serj Tankian. Have a look at it if you want, it's on youtube.
    Last edited by AdamHarrison06; 09/11/2007 at 10:38 AM.

45. Quote Originally Posted by AdamHarrison06 View Post
    Dead Kennedys rape System Of A Down and Serj Tankien.
    Careful Ad ur starting to sound like Donny Tourette,

"I dick on the sex pistols"

Sure u do Donny

46. ROFL.

I'll try and give them a listen at some point, maybe...

47. ever since the guitar-queero ep of south park ive had kansas in my head

48. AdamHarrison06
    First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by andal View Post
    Careful Ad ur starting to sound like Donny Tourette,

"I dick on the sex pistols"

Sure u do Donny
    Don't get em started on donny tourette...

49. rosenrot
    a song from queen of the damned called system, johnathan davies from korn is singing.

50. Hadouken mixtape

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO