Like Tree3Likes

NBA Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

1. NBA Thread

NBA Thread

NBA Thread-lebron_james_nba_championship_wallpaper_2012_heat-1-.png

A new thread all about NBA in general, post your thoughts, your anger at Heat winning the Finals or your overjoy at them winning the Finals!
    Whatever it is post it here!

kandersson and TheFalse9 like this.

2. Love the city of Miami, hate Lebron and the Heat though

Hope Steve Nash can win a title in LA, they do have the best point guard/center combo in the league now!

3. Yeah dislike Heat but LA deserve the title, but saying that i would love an unexpected team to get to the finals, bit like OKC last year

4. Brian's Avatar BrianPremium Member
    Shelbourne, Birmingham and Ireland Shelbourne Researcher
    I'm a Clippers fan that got real big into the NBA last year and was a fantasy basketball winner of the fmbase irc peeps.
    Excited by the Clipps offseason moves and now there is real depth in the team. If they can stay relatively injury free they will be the dark horse for the title but I dont see them winning their conference to be perfectly honest. Excited to see how the Hornets and Cavs do too. Big fan of the Brow, Irving and both teams in general.

5. right trying to revive this thread now that regular season is about to start...

here are a few little predictions just to show you I know better than San Marino challenge

MVP: Chris Paul
    Rookie Of The Year: Damian Lillard
    Eastern Conf. champions: Miami Heat
    Western Conf. champions: San Antonio Spurs
    NBA Champions: San Antonio Spurs!

please note that as I simulated first season in NBA 2k13 association mode the Brooklyn Nets went on to win the title (my Toronto team didn't make playoffs ofc)...

6. Brian's Avatar BrianPremium Member
    Shelbourne, Birmingham and Ireland Shelbourne Researcher
    Big trade today
    Harden, Cole Aldrich and 2 other small role players for Kevin Martin, Jeremy Lamb and 2 first rounders from Toronto and Dallas.

Downgrades OKC for next season imo but possible improvement for the future if the draft picks work out to be good.

Lakers for the west
    Heat for the East.
    Heat to win in 6/7

7. Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Big trade today
    Harden, Cole Aldrich and 2 other small role players for Kevin Martin, Jeremy Lamb and 2 first rounders from Toronto and Dallas.

Downgrades OKC for next season imo but possible improvement for the future if the draft picks work out to be good.

Lakers for the west
    Heat for the East.
    Heat to win in 6/7

Interesting one that.
    Anyway Lakers to win the West
    Heat win East
    Lakers to win the NBA

8. Hope the Bulls stay healthy during playoffs, if that happens they can maybe even make it to the finals.
    Heat for me are better then the Lakers atm, since idk how Howards health will play out , maybe he will miss more games then Bynum did. And heat got Ray , the only thing they missed a player who can hit 3s consistently.

9. I was stunned when I saw on SSN that OKC had traded Harden. Lamb is talented and Martin is a reliable shooter, but I don't think they've made the right decision with that trade.

I'm a Bulls fan so it kills me to say this, but I can't see us winning the conference without Rose. However, I don't think the Heat will win it either...I'm going to stick my neck out and say Melo will lead the Knicks to the finals.

MVP : Durant
    Rookie of the Year : Davis
    East : NY Knicks > Heat
    West : Lakers > OKC
    NBA Champs : Lakers
    Final's MVP : Kobe

10. Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Big trade today

Lakers for the west
    Heat for the East.
    Heat to win in 6/7
    wow that could make a world of a difference esp in the ultra-competitive western conference. Bad move by OKC imho, should have extended Harden to a max contract and amnesty the useless Kendrick Perkins to stay under luxury tax. J.Lamb looks like a great prospect, but those draft picks will probably be in the low lottery/mid-round range and K.Martin is basically an expiring contract (doubt Thunder will try to re-sign him).

Things will probably be easier for Lakers and Spurs in the West now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast