Like Tree32Likes

Do you follow the NFL?

1. Do you follow the NFL?

same as the thread name do you follow the NFL

I follow the New England Patriots greatest NFL team there is

2. I follow the NFL but as of yet I don't follow a specific team, I just like watching any game that is on , my dad supports the Philadelphia Eagles though.
    Last edited by CtPauley; 23/12/2010 at 03:59 AM.

3. No.

/thread

4. Raphael.'s Avatar Raphael.
    Manchester United Modern Day Legend
    No, and a lot of people on this site will say that considering this site is very biased to Footy.

5. Quote Originally Posted by rafmarinello View Post
    No, and a lot of people on this site will say that considering this site is very biased to Footy.
    im aware of that mate but there is people who think it is good and enjoy the sport

6. Raphael.'s Avatar Raphael.
    Manchester United Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevnaylor View Post
    im aware of that mate but there is people who think it is good and enjoy the sport
    Meh, If you want my opinion on it I think it is just a version of Rugby for weak players.

7. Quote Originally Posted by rafmarinello View Post
    Meh, If you want my opinion on it I think it is just a version of Rugby for weak players.
    completly valid opinion and i do think that as well but it is a good sport to watch

8. Quote Originally Posted by CtPauley View Post
    I follow the NFL but as of yet I don't follow a specific team, I just like watching any game that is on , my dad supports the Philadelphia Eagles though.
    Your dad is a legend just quietly
    Steve* likes this.

9. My dad supports Miami Dolphins but I really don't like the NFL. Too much start and stop for me. I get bored watching it. Baseball is where it's at

10. Nop, don't like it, prefer rugby.

+ Reply to Thread