The UFC/MMA Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. The UFC/MMA Thread

Just wanted to see if anyone watches UFC and if you do who is your favourite fighter?

And also checking if anyonetrain MMA or any martial art at all.

I myself have been doing MMA for 6 months now and it´s really fun, gives you loads of confidence plus it´s great for you body, your posture and cardio.

I didn't really get into UFC until the latest TUF series so I don't know much about it. I've watched the last two UFC's though. Was fun watching Overeem smash Brock Lesnar. Nate Diaz looked pretty amazing too. I've never done MMA training though.

3. Everton Nice Guy Gramps
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Fulham View Post
    I didn't really get into UFC until the latest TUF series so I don't know much about it. I've watched the last two UFC's though. Was fun watching Overeem smash Brock Lesnar. Nate Diaz looked pretty amazing too. I've never done MMA training though.
    Brock Lesnar?! First WWE, then playing for the Minnesota Vikings.......now UFC? What next lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jack Fulham View Post
    Overeem is so crazy good, he made Brock look like an amateur boxer, I hate Nick Diaz but he has unreal striking though.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    Brock Lesnar?! First WWE, then playing for the Minnesota Vikings.......now UFC? What next lol
    My guess is powerlifting or bodybuilding haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    Yeah, he isn't the greatest fighter but you don't actually hear of many WWE fighters going into UFC so fair play to him. He retired from it after the Overeem fight though because he got smashed. He's done a lot for UFC though because he fought in WWE, they get loads of WWE fans on pay per view. Lesnar got 400k US for that fight alone which is why UFC will probably try and convince him not too retire.

I only know this much because my brother and his mate are obsessed with ufc.

7. Everton Nice Guy Gramps
    400 grand for one fight. wow. surprised other wrestlers haven't tried it yet. Though by the sounds of what happened to Brock that would probably put them off lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Icelander View Post
    Overeem is so crazy good, he made Brock look like an amateur boxer, I hate Nick Diaz but he has unreal striking though.
    I've never seen Nick Diaz fight but he's supposedly much better than his brother and his brother is pretty damn good considering he beat Cerrone.

9. Yeah I meant Nate Diaz haha, but yeah Nick is also very good and basically taught Nate everything he does.

10. Didn't Brock have a serious illness which kept him out for some time?

Still, that kick from Overeem to the kidney was nasty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast