Facepack Mega Pack (Information)

1. Facepack Mega Pack (Information)

Just to let everyone know that the latest Mega Face Pack version 3.0 (the popular cut out faces) brought to most of us via sortitoutsi will NOT support a torrent download at this time. I have been following their forum throughout the night and the only way to get the face pack currently is via file factory. It comes in 10 parts with a lengthy download and wait time between each file unless you go premium but from what I have read people are still having issues.

For further information I do not represent sortitoutsi and any questions should be directed to them. Here is the link for the download if you wish to try it and also the thread of information and help. http://www.sortitoutsi.net/forum/top...ad-30-now-out/

I hope this helps some of you out and I apologise if I have started a thread without need.
    Last edited by MetalHeroChris; 06/11/2010 at 09:10 AM.

2. I'll wait for easier quicker way to download this pack, takes for ever lol :-)

3. Uchhh File factory is terrible. Why have they used that place?!

4. they get money for every gb downloaded so im guessing this will be a nice little earner

5. I'm sorry to be giving everyone what seems to be bad news...but I think alot of people are gutted about this as they liked the FM10 cut out style facepack.
    I have been trying the download myself and for part 1 it's taken over 60mins and then just another 9 parts to go and an update file ontop of that.
    I hope that they see sense and put as a torrent download and I would have thought it would have made more sense from the beginning to do so given the size of the file and such.

I'm not disrespecting thier work, but it is still disappointing they have chosen this form of release.

6. So if you have megapack 2.0 is it not just worth downloading the updates and installing into FM 2011.
    It is still taking an hour to download each part.

7. Same for me about to finish part one in a minute, but as I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive then I'm not too worried yet. Someone will probably create a torrent in a day or two me thinks.

8. I think they could get in trouble for 'charging' people to go premium to get a full download link.

9. Quote Originally Posted by CorvetteC3 View Post
    Same for me about to finish part one in a minute, but as I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive then I'm not too worried yet. Someone will probably create a torrent in a day or two me thinks.
    I'm hoping so. Be a hell of a lot easier then lol. Someone asked for permission to create a torrent but one of the guys I believe that had a hand in making the facepack asked them not to...so I'm not sure on that front just hopeful.

@Zidav - Truthfully yes I think stick with the FM10 pack and wait for developments on this 3.0 and now 3.1 megapack. Atleast it works without the massive wait and the erm..rather ridiculas layout of File factory.

Again I'm sorry I can't really be more helpful.

10. Quote Originally Posted by MetalHeroChris View Post
    I'm hoping so. Be a hell of a lot easier then lol. Someone asked for permission to create a torrent but one of the guys I believe that had a hand in making the facepack asked them not to...so I'm not sure on that front just hopeful.

@Zidav - Truthfully yes I think stick with the FM10 pack and wait for developments on this 3.0 and now 3.1 megapack. Atleast it works without the massive wait and the erm..rather ridiculas layout of File factory.

Again I'm sorry I can't really be more helpful.
    Mate no need to apologise and thanks for the post.
    You have confirmed what I thought as it was gonna take all day to download/install etc
    The old Megapack will do fine

+ Reply to Thread