Like Tree5Likes

Leverkusen - First season - suggestions on who to buy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Leverkusen - First season - suggestions on who to buy

Good morning,

For once I am going to ask for your help in looking for good bargains for my Leverkusen save I am about to start.

Please do not mention the usual players like Okore/Ademilson/Adryan/Felipe Santos/Wallace etc etc as I know pretty much everyone of them and more...

I am looking for quality players like these two guys who I admire and want similar types of players. More unknown players like these chaps that I can bring in.

Leverkusen - First season - suggestions on who to buy-takashi-inui_-overview-attributes.pngLeverkusen - First season - suggestions on who to buy-hiroshi-kiyotake_-overview-attributes.png

My budget is around £5m but I will be offloading a few players and will update the amount as I go along..

2. lol, from all the help I give you people, I get nothing in return

3. Kerim Frei

Kerim Frei - Fulham

Great prospect at Fulham, doesn't cost too much either.

Honestly though, it's all about Schurrle Just build the team round him, I think Frei would be good for Leverkusen though.

4. do you have a future SS? shot!

5. The Dutch League is always good for hidden gems, as is Belgium, Ryan Donk is beast but you being the player "God" you probably know this. lol
    Raikan007 likes this.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    do you have a future SS? shot!
    Sadly not :/

Have you taken a look at Caprari from Pescara Under 20s?

Samuel Umtiti from Lyon?

Jerome Roussillon from FC Souchaux?

I am assuming you want some good young defenders as the last two I mentioned are.

7. This is what I have done so far:

• Okore and Ademilson are first time purchases for me, only played 4 seasons with United on Fm13 so far
    • Kweuke is a first as well, I have seen him around the forums and of course on my games, I wanted to try a defensive forward tactic with Kiebling as well.. two DF's 442
    • Oskar I saw last year and did a bit of research on him and he seems to turn out really well, so giving him a shot
    • Jonas Svennson I found in Fm12 already and loved him, he is even better this year
    • Kevin Grobkreutz was a great deal for me, straight swap for Castro who had really crap mental stats and was not going to fit in anywhere for me

Leverkusen - First season - suggestions on who to buy-leverkusen_-transfers-history.png

off for the weekend now, will see who else I can bring in

8. Nve one getting Grosskreutz dude!!! i am just about to do a Leverkusen save!!
    Raikan007 likes this.

9. haha I just wanted to recommend you takashi inui and kiyotake I try...Patrick Herrmann is classy winger
    Raikan007 likes this.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    lol, from all the help I give you people, I get nothing in return
    Prob cus we think their is no one we know of that you don't
    Raikan007 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast