Like Tree1Likes

Striker help needed - spurs 2nd season
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Striker help needed - spurs 2nd season

would greatly appreciate recommendations for a solid poacher/advanced forward,

have sold Adebayor for 28mil - (couldn't believe that + 50% sell on clause)
    sold Defoe

i have Demba Ba and nearly got hold of llorente on a free transfer but he went too Milan, Jovetic and Lewski (polish guy) have all recently signed elsewhere - had tried Cavani and Dalmiao but asking price wont budge below 30mil and i just dont want to pay that, i would like an established player mid twenty's, thanks

2. Hmm could you not get Cisse from Newcastle as well? On my Liverpool save he absolutely destroys me every time I play against him at Spurs (has Scored 4 goals and a hat trick against me in 2015/16!)

3. Cisse is possible but didn't do very well at all last season for Newcastle on my save,

4. Admeilson, Or mason bennett (more for the future though and is EQ qualified.)

5. Has Falcao gone anywhere mate?

Or go to player search and change search conditions to players in last 6 months of contract or look for players looking to leave that you could get for a bargain

6. Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    Has Falcao gone anywhere mate?

Or go to player search and change search conditions to players in last 6 months of contract or look for players looking to leave that you could get for a bargain
    Falcao - too much money on trans fee and wages - i'm looking to control finances at this stage and use youth further down the line

7. Quote Originally Posted by brooksey84 View Post
    Admeilson, Or mason bennett (more for the future though and is EQ qualified.)
    Ademlson i already have in my youth system - currently on loan for a season with Celtic

8. Quote Originally Posted by to dare is to do View Post
    Falcao - too much money on trans fee and wages - i'm looking to control finances at this stage and use youth further down the line
    If that is your way of doing things then Ademilson and Mason Bennett would be ideal signings if still at sau paulo and derby respectiviley!

9. What formation do you play with? Keuwke has torn up for spurs this season in my game im mangaging villa pretty cheap aswell.

10. i'll check out bennett for the future - havn't come across him before,
    ideally would like a solid frontman to start my second season off with
    Cisse is looking like a good option now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast