Pedro - Loan/Buy?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. Pedro - Loan/Buy?

    I'm in my second season with Chelsea and Pedro is transfer and loan listed. Should I get him? I'm playing a 433 formation with Torres as the middle striker, Hazard as the left striker and Mata as the right striker. Marin and Moses are my backups for the right slot, Lukaku and Llorente the middle slot, and finally Sturridge for the right slot. I'm thinking if selling either Moses, Marin or Sturridge to bring in Pedro. Griezmann is also listed.

    On a side note, I have Fellaini, Mikel and Essien back from loan as DMs. Should I sell Mikel or Essien?

  2. How much is your balance and how much is he listed for ?

    Also, I retrained Essien as a CB and became a beast there for me when i last was Chelsea so personally i would probably sell Mikel and retrain Essien as CB because for the quality that he has at CB you would not get a price that would be worth selling him for unless Man City go crazy lol and i would also sell Moses -

  3. Quote Originally Posted by brommers92 View Post
    How much is your balance and how much is he listed for ?

    Also, I retrained Essien as a CB and became a beast there for me when i last was Chelsea so personally i would probably sell Mikel and retrain Essien as CB because for the quality that he has at CB you would not get a price that would be worth selling him for unless Man City go crazy lol and i would also sell Moses -
    I have a 96 mill budget. First season net spend only 9.5 mill + CL money. Pedro is listed at 11 mill euros. So I should replace Moses with him? If so, how much do you think I should offer Moses to clubs for? What about Mikel? He's worth 26 mill now.
    Last edited by yltan; 26/10/2012 at 04:32 PM.

  4. Get Griezmann and Pedro and sell Mikel, Marin and Moses.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by igpig3 View Post
    Get Griezmann and Pedro and sell Mikel, Marin and Moses.
    Sold Moses. Offering Mikel for 27 mill now. Dortmund just offered 5 mill plus 22 mill over 30 months. Do you think I should accept or wait for a straight cash offer?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by yltan View Post
    Sold Moses. Offering Mikel for 27 mill now. Dortmund just offered 5 mill plus 22 mill over 30 months. Do you think I should accept or wait for a straight cash offer?
    That's a pretty nice offer, you should take it. It will also help compensating your own monthly payments.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LordLex View Post
    That's a pretty nice offer, you should take it. It will also help compensating your own monthly payments.
    Haha. I've not yet make any monthly payments. Lol.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by yltan View Post
    Sold Moses. Offering Mikel for 27 mill now. Dortmund just offered 5 mill plus 22 mill over 30 months. Do you think I should accept or wait for a straight cash offer?
    You should accept.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by igpig3 View Post
    You should accept.
    Okay thanks. I accepted a 27 mill over 48 months offer for Mikel instead. So I sold Moses and Mikel and bought Pedro. Should I replace Sturridge with Griezmann? Apparently Sociedad has upped their asking price to 24 million now, he's still pushing for a move though.

  10. Newcastle United & Leeds United Super Moderator
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by yltan View Post
    Okay thanks. I accepted a 27 mill over 48 months offer for Mikel instead. So I sold Moses and Mikel and bought Pedro. Should I replace Sturridge with Griezmann? Apparently Sociedad has upped their asking price to 24 million now, he's still pushing for a move though.
    unsettle him by declaring interest and hope that he'll hand in a transfer request. you might just get lucky to get him at a lower price.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Magpies swoop for Rossi on loan
    By BBC Sport in forum English Football
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05/09/2006, 09:40 AM
  2. Defendi completes Roma loan move
    By BBC Sport in forum English Football
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 31/08/2006, 08:46 AM
  3. Reading make loan move for Mate
    By BBC Sport in forum English Football
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30/08/2006, 08:31 AM
  4. Charlton target Pouso loan deal
    By BBC Sport in forum English Football
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29/08/2006, 08:13 AM
  5. Reading make Bikey loan capture
    By BBC Sport in forum English Football
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26/08/2006, 08:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO