Like Tree6Likes

Makaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Makaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"

MAKAVELI IS BACK

Well after a lot of trying finally managed to create a decent tactic .
    at the moment I am testing with Granada with very good results so far.. NO TRANSFERS
    I will try to improve to a new version..
    who would like to go for testing is here

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8q...198871F55E.fmf

TACTIC

Makaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-tatic.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_23.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_22.png

RESULTS

Makaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_2.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_3.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_4.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_5.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_7.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_8.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_9.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_10.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_12.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_13.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_14.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_15.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_16.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_20.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_6.png

STATISTICS

Makaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_21.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_18.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_19.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_1.png

Last edited by celder; 16/11/2014 at 11:12 PM.
    ZamboUK and ILoveLamp like this.

2. Tested with 15.1.1?

3. Quote Originally Posted by zemanlandia View Post
    Tested with 15.1.1?

4. Very interesting and amazing results, have you used OI's?

5. Quote Originally Posted by hal107 View Post
    Very interesting and amazing results, have you used OI's?
    no OI's mate

6. ATTENTION

download again I carry a wrong version

Makaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_24.png

Last edited by celder; 16/11/2014 at 05:39 PM.

7. Scored after 1 min after changing to this tactic. Won the game 2-1, they scored on a penalty. I had 17 shots and 10 on target. I think its a new record. :p Looking promising.

Was using the same formation myself, but not with the same style. So its fluid allready...

8. Quote Originally Posted by Lolzorcc View Post
    Scored after 1 min after changing to this tactic. Won the game 2-1, they scored on a penalty. I had 17 shots and 10 on target. I think its a new record. :p Looking promising.

Was using the same formation myself, but not with the same style. So its fluid allready...
    I hope it continues to work ...

9. Great tactic, Thanks

10. 4 games played with Leicester.
    3 wins, 1 lost. Lost against Chelsea 1-0, so i was satisfied. Had to put Ease of tackles on the central defenders tho.
    1 red and 4 yellows between them in those matches :p

11. Quote Originally Posted by trevjim View Post
    Great tactic, Thanks

then show results mate

12. Quote Originally Posted by Lolzorcc View Post
    4 games played with Leicester.
    3 wins, 1 lost. Lost against Chelsea 1-0, so i was satisfied. Had to put Ease of tackles on the central defenders tho.
    1 red and 4 yellows between them in those matches :p
    you dominated the game statistics mate ??

13. Yeah, i did the 5 first matches. But it seems that the computer knows all about my tactic now :p

EDIT: To be fair. I got alot of injuries. Alot of key players out of my Leicester team. Cambiasso, Romero, Ritchie De Laet, Wes Morgan and Nick Powell. Injuried on national teams meetings and matches. :/
    Last edited by Lolzorcc; 16/11/2014 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Extra Info.

14. So far this looks promising for me
    Wanted to test it real quick, so i just threw it in a Atalanta-test-save 3 games into the season (so no pre-season or anything)
    Just finished the 9th game, which have resulted in 6 wins, 1 draw, and 2 loses.

The weird thing is that the losses came against Chievo and Empoli!
    The Chievo-game i dominated - think it was like 32 shots for me, 4 for them and they still managed to win 3-0 -.-
    In the Empoli it was more equal but still...they won 4-1 scored 3 from SP and 1 from a buggy own goal..

All in all i conceded 12 goals, 4 of them directly from corners - maybe that could be a little better..also for my taste there's a little too many longshots (thinking about it i think it might be down to the narrow play which result in players having no where to play the ball - so maybe there is nothing to do about it without messing with the tactic)

Will keep testing and let you know

EDIT: Just trashed Napoli 6-2 (also took out Inter 3-0 ealier) - so think maybe the narrow play style is a problem against teams that sit deep and compact?! Lost to Chievo and Empoli, and also both Sassuolo and Torino gave me some problems, so maybe what is needed is an alternative tactic with some higher tempo and a little wider play???
    Last edited by nnj; 16/11/2014 at 01:36 AM.

15. You should mention the guy you copied this tactic from.. even when you just adjust the formation

16. Tested with Eibar. Media prediction: 20th. Final ranking: 8th

I keep trying with a team of middle

17. Hello matey,

Currently testing this on FMC mode with Arsenal on a new save! Working well, can be a bit inconsistent sometimes, but I am getting some incredible results.

First season I finished second in the league, won the UEFA Cup and FA Cup. Had some strange results, but also had some amazing results including beating Chelsea 9-0! (Screenshot below!)

In my second season now, only three games in but I'm undefeated and have just demolished Newcastle 12-0!!! What kind of black magic is this!?

Makaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-arsenal-v-chelsea_-info-overview.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-arsenal-v-newcastle_-info-overview.png

Edit: I forgot to mention that Danny Welbeck has become some sort of Footballing God with this tactic! He scored 26 goals in 31 league games in my first season!
    Last edited by ZamboUK; 16/11/2014 at 02:26 PM.

18. Quote Originally Posted by ZamboUK View Post
    Hello matey,

Currently testing this on FMC mode with Arsenal on a new save! Working well, can be a bit inconsistent sometimes, but I am getting some incredible results.

First season I finished second in the league, won the UEFA Cup and FA Cup. Had some strange results, but also had some amazing results including beating Chelsea 9-0! (Screenshot below!)

In my second season now, only three games in but I'm undefeated and have just demolished Newcastle 12-0!!! What kind of black magic is this!?

Attachment 708156Attachment 708153

Edit: I forgot to mention that Danny Welbeck has become some sort of Footballing God with this tactic! He scored 26 goals in 31 league games in my first season!

WOW very good ...
    thry this mate probably I load the wrong version
    positive campaign continues

Makaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_26.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_27.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_28.png

MAKAVELI 2015 FINAL_F250F83E-9ADF-45DB-BE89-B1198871F55E

19. Quote Originally Posted by chatin View Post
    Tested with Eibar. Media prediction: 20th. Final ranking: 8th

I keep trying with a team of middle

thry this mate

20. Quote Originally Posted by nnj View Post
    So far this looks promising for me
    Wanted to test it real quick, so i just threw it in a Atalanta-test-save 3 games into the season (so no pre-season or anything)
    Just finished the 9th game, which have resulted in 6 wins, 1 draw, and 2 loses.

The weird thing is that the losses came against Chievo and Empoli!
    The Chievo-game i dominated - think it was like 32 shots for me, 4 for them and they still managed to win 3-0 -.-
    In the Empoli it was more equal but still...they won 4-1 scored 3 from SP and 1 from a buggy own goal..

All in all i conceded 12 goals, 4 of them directly from corners - maybe that could be a little better..also for my taste there's a little too many longshots (thinking about it i think it might be down to the narrow play which result in players having no where to play the ball - so maybe there is nothing to do about it without messing with the tactic)

Will keep testing and let you know

EDIT: Just trashed Napoli 6-2 (also took out Inter 3-0 ealier) - so think maybe the narrow play style is a problem against teams that sit deep and compact?! Lost to Chievo and Empoli, and also both Sassuolo and Torino gave me some problems, so maybe what is needed is an alternative tactic with some higher tempo and a little wider play???
    thry this mate

21. Just won my first game with this 9-0, and even managed to miss 2 penalties.

22. Makaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screen-shot-2014-11-16-19.31.58.png

23. Quote Originally Posted by s6dj View Post
    With Final version and can I learn your training style.?

24. Quote Originally Posted by s6dj View Post
    very good mate...

25. Yeah, the final version that Celder uploaded earlier. I'm using balanced 30% and att movement, though if I was playing as a weaker team i'd imagine i would use Def. Positioning.

Cheers for the tactic btw, strongest i've tried so far.

26. I just win la liga and cup

Makaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_34.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_35.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_33.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_32.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_30.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_31.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-screenshot_36.png
    Last edited by celder; 16/11/2014 at 09:08 PM.

27. With the one you uploaded ?

28. Celder, how's training and OI ?

29. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty111 View Post
    With the one you uploaded ?
    yes mate

30. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty111 View Post
    Celder, how's training and OI ?
    training is the same as that in OP
    not OI's

31. Eibar, media prediction: 20th, work
    Hannover, media prediction: 9th, not work

Why?

32. this tac is better than sex
    s6dj likes this.

33. Quote Originally Posted by celder View Post
    training is the same as that in OP
    not OI's
    Im Curious, how would you compare this with Lok1to's tactic ?, they'ro similar i can't tell the difference but for some player roles
    Lok1to likes this.

34. I cant access the download... What player rolls are you using? What is your mentality set at and your shape set at? Is there any individual player instructions?

35. what is a fmf as that is what the file comes up as when downloaded?
    Jamiewatson93 likes this.

36. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty111 View Post
    Im Curious, how would you compare this with Lok1to's tactic ?, they'ro similar i can't tell the difference but for some player roles
    try both buddy If we see there is many tactics with the same formation and joggadores with the same function, but it doesn't mean that is equal or the same tactics to ...

37. when u say works for all teams do u mean even the lowest of lowest leagues in england?

38. Dude you copied this from Duke 4-3-3. you should say that or just post it as a tweak in his thread

39. I am completely dominating with this tactic Makaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-bournemouth-v-blackburn_-stats-match-stats.pngMakaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-schedule_-senior-fixtures-2.png

40. worked wonders for pre-season. won against Arsenal 4-2. but when it really matters, lost 2 nil against City, lost 3 nil against Liverpool, but won once against Everton. is it because this team is really THAT bad that it can't in any way win against top top teams?

(using Sheffield Wednesday LOL)

41. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty111 View Post
    Lol

42. Just want to say "thank you"Makaveli is Back "good tactic for all teams"-uden-navn.png

43. Quote Originally Posted by Lok1to View Post
    Lol
    Credit should be given where it's due. A mention atleast if it's a tweak
    Lok1to likes this.

44. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty111 View Post
    They are only similar in shape!!!
    If it has difference in some players roles like you said and you are wrong because there are others, it´s not the same tactic, maybe a good tweak, for me better than Lok1to's tactic!

Give him a break...there are plenty tactics around this forum based on the same shapes and even in players rules...

Enjoy FM15
    Last edited by Enzo Perez; 22/11/2014 at 11:26 PM.

45. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty111 View Post
    Credit should be given where it's due. A mention atleast if it's a tweak
    Don´t waste your time m8 really, just read the comment above mine, he is a fan and a believer !!! Let them live in their own world, i really don´t mind people copying and tweaking my tactics ( user cadchee has a tweaked version in MY OWN PAGE), because this is a public forum and the idea is "sharing", but people trying to pass over other peoples work claiming that it was their idea is just not right and tbh very lame, in some roles he didn´t even change the instructions, but like i said peace !

46. This tactic is ridiculous. My Bournemouth team (first season only signing is alex smithies) is destroying everyone. Played Liverpool in the FA Cup and lost 3-1 but had 22 odd shots to their 8, 60% possession. Only thing letting me down is a clinical striker in front of goal.

Defensively its tight. Out of 20 or so matches played so far Ive never conceeded more than once except vs Liverpool and Millwall.

47. very good tactic ! i love the fact its very attacking play but if u lose the ball there is always a free player to pick up that mistake so that the opposing team has no chance of retaining possesion !

48. Quote Originally Posted by Lok1to View Post
    Don´t waste your time m8 really, just read the comment above mine, he is a fan and a believer !!! Let them live in their own world, i really don´t mind people copying and tweaking my tactics ( user cadchee has a tweaked version in MY OWN PAGE), because this is a public forum and the idea is "sharing", but people trying to pass over other peoples work claiming that it was their idea is just not right and tbh very lame, in some roles he didn´t even change the instructions, but like i said peace !
    lok1to, even if is a tweak, is way better than yours, i have tried yours with inter, Milan and lastly with Chivas and it doesn't work at all your tactic every time a new save, this tactic works simple as that, I tried tweaking yours and it just doesn't work, this guy hit it out and youare trying to say that is yours?

so if I post the same formation is your version? Please dude get real.

I know that he tactics doesn't always works the same for every team, give this guy some credit. I don't post mine because they just work for me, in fm13 I posted one and it didn't work for everybody that's why I don't post anymore tactics.

by the way good work mak

49. A very good tactic, but doesn't really work when you're a bigger team. Against a parked bus it's just countless short passes with no real penetration.
    Fantastic when you're a smaller team, though.

50. testing as celta vigo 2020.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO