Like Tree174Likes

LOKITO - 3-1-4-2 (for all versions)
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

1. LOKITO - 3-1-4-2 (for all versions)

NEW CONCEPT 3-1-4-2

A MORE DIRECT APPROACH AND WITH THE STRIKERS SCORING LOTS OF GOALS

Well friends i have a christmas present (or not ) for you. The tactic i´m playing in my current save in Crystal Palace and that i´m enjoying very much, so i believe some of you like 3 defenders formations, so why don´t you give it a go.
    Well like i said, i was using this tactic just to enjoy the game and my idea wasn´t to share this, but after receiving a lot of PM asking for this, im going to share with you all.
    I wasn´t going to create a new thread, but a lot of people were confused about the tactic, sending me PM and they were right, tbh this has nothing to do with GUARDIOLA CONCEPT, so with a new thread is more easy for those who felt confused.
    The idea is the same, help someone or give ideas to those who want to tweak it ! Peace and ggs

I use this OI´s, but it might work without them, tbh i didn´t try that !

Look at the colors
    Pé Mais Fraco = Weaker Foot

HINTS

• Inside the game, in the tactic description, there are some ideas about how to use it.
    • Train a lot of Def. Positioning, Team Cohesion and Attacking Movement.
    • In individual training, train the players for the roles they are playing.
    • Quick CB and WINGERS ( try to have the two kinds of wingers, defending and attacking)
    • DON´T FORGET TO BE DYNAMIC and try to have an happy squad
    • Change between ATTACK (sometimes i use high tempo), COUNTER (to maintain a lead, even using CONTAIN sometimes) and OVERLOAD (with high tempo) !!
    • Use in game team talks ( encourage in aways games and concentrate in home games)

TRAINING

PRE SEASON and FIRST PART OF THE SEASON (until December)

TWO WEEKS OF FITNESS TRAINING ( LOW and AVERAGE)

SECOND PART OF THE SEASON (sometimes i use Ball Control, Attacking and Team Cohesion)

Use DEF. POSITIONING against stronger teams and Att. Movement against weaker teams, keep in mind your ASS. MAN. instructions aswell.

Don´t forget to train all players to their individual roles, this is very important !!!

Like i said i don´t know if i works with everyone, i know it´s working for me, with these set of players.
    Im still doing some testing and if i change something il update it.

Some screens !!!

From user macgyver0

From user Robelink

From user kallemannen

Well here it is, hope u all like it !!

3-1-4-2 (for 15.2 version)

DOWNLOAD

Original tactic, more fluid and direct !!!

3-1-4-2 ( Structured and with Very High Defensive Line) (for 15.2 version)
    THIS IS THE ONE I´M USING RIGHT NOW.
    I BELIEVE THIS IS BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL VERSION, BUT LIKE I SAID, IT DEPENDS IN THE TYPE OF PLAYERS YOU HAVE.

DOWNLOAD

The tactic i´m using right now. The team has a more supported play, but still with high tempo and verticality. The Structured mentality gives it more compactness and may work well in some teams. If you feel that the D-LINE is very high, you can change that.
    3-1-4-2 High+Risk (Structured High Pressing and Overload) (for 15.2 version)
    DOWNLOAD

More offensive tactic. To use when you feel you need to press more and play a more fast paced football. I use it when i need a goal, it asphyxiates the opposition and sometimes crushes them, but it´s very high risk so it may tire the team more fast, use it when you need to.

PUT THE CENTRAL MIDFIELDERS TAKING THE CORNERS !!

Set pieces is not my thing because i like to score goals from normal play, so i don´t like to lose much time with that, but i inserted here the pl3rious setup. Thanks bro.

Last edited by Lok1to; 21/12/2014 at 08:58 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by mblak View Post
    Hey Lokito.
    I just needed to be patient with the defence. It works like a charm now, but at lost 0-4 til Man City in the CHL, but i guess that just shows the way it goes.
    The F9 i insane in this tactic!!

Do you rotate the match traning when you are favorite or underdog?
    Do you have the regular training on BALANCED?
    Yes defense must be blended to work, but i believe that with training you will see it improving.
    I usually train def positioning against stronger teams and in other games i do what Ass. Man. says !

I usually use:

Team Cohesion and Tactics in pre season and first half of the season then i change to Balanced or Ball Control during the rest of the season, but when i see the team is lacking Cohesion, i change it again to Team Cohesion and so on, and so on !
    mblak likes this.

3. How is this rocking on the latest patch? I used your first FM15 tactic with bolton and it was superb but felt that it faded away a bit as the patches updated. Will give this one a whirl later tonight.
    Lok1to likes this.

4. How do you see if the team is lacking team cohesion? By the mood of the players?
    Sorry for all the questions dude
    Lok1to likes this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by SteVieBizzLe View Post
    How is this rocking on the latest patch? I used your first FM15 tactic with bolton and it was superb but felt that it faded away a bit as the patches updated. Will give this one a whirl later tonight.

It is working great for me and a lot of people, all those results are in 15.2 !
    Let me know if u tried it !

Quote Originally Posted by mblak View Post
    How do you see if the team is lacking team cohesion? By the mood of the players?
    Sorry for all the questions dude
    No problemo m8, ask if u have any doubt.
    When they feel disconnected from each other and the results aren´t coming. When u buy a new player you should always train Team Cohesion, when u buy two players, u must train Team Cohesion, when u buy 34248239 players u are obligated to train Team Cohesion or FM will kill you !! I think you got the point bro !
    Last edited by Lok1to; 16/12/2014 at 05:28 PM.

6. I get it dude.
    Thank you very much. Will update u, when the season is done
    Lok1to likes this.

7. hey lokito do you think that depay, sterling and lamela will peform well in this tactic as winger? and another quick question do you change D-Line dependig on opponents reports? example in my save chelsea plays long balls but united doesnt do yo recommend to changing it? thanks in advice
    Last edited by Omaxo; 16/12/2014 at 06:21 PM. Reason: another question.
    Lok1to likes this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Omaxo View Post
    hey lokito do you think that depay, sterling and lamela will peform well in this tactic as winger? and another quick question do you change D-Line dependig on opponents reports? example in my save chelsea plays long balls but united doesnt do yo recommend to changing it? thanks in advice
    I don´t change D-LINE ever, never tried it tbh, i use COUNTER strategy lots of times against top teams and the team seems more balanced.
    My idea with the high pressing, was to avoid the space between lines ( Midfield and Defense) so their positioning should be more close to each other and with compact sectors. If you train well your CD players, with a lot of def. positioning and give PPM´s to stay behind, you will see that they will be more effective in defense.
    Of course that you will concede goals with long passes, this is footbal, it´s normal, but if you change the D-LINE, you may suffer even more as there will be more space in dangerous areas. Bro it´s all a matter of dynamic, but you could try it i you want, it might work for you !

9. I AM ON PATCH 15.1.4 NOT 15.2!!!
    As you have created a new thread Lokito I thought I would share an updated SS of my results using this tactic:

http://postimg.org/image/e9zw1a2kd/

Without a shadow of any doubt my stand out result is 5-0 away win at Man Shitty...I changed the match training to "Teamwork" as I bought some new players in the Jan transfer window and you can see the difference in performances straight away! I got 3-0 up against City and changed to "Counter" mentality...they hardly had a sniff!
    Lok1to likes this.

10. Hi Lok1to
    you may not believe but i'm using this formation with my new tactic that is in alpha version. The positions are the same, the only diferences are the players roles
    I'm happy that i'm not the only one working with this kind of formation
    keep the good work mate
    Last edited by psycadelik; 16/12/2014 at 06:39 PM.
    Lok1to likes this.

11. Quote Originally Posted by ruudvanwarren View Post
    I AM ON PATCH 15.1.4 NOT 15.2!!!As you have created a new thread Lokito I thought I would share an updated SS of my results using this tactic:http://postimg.org/image/e9zw1a2kd/Without of a shadow on any doubt my stand out result is 5-0 away win at Man Shitty...I changed the match training to "Teamwork" as I bought some new players in the Jan transfer window and you can see the difference in performances straight away! I got 3-0 up against City and changed to "Counter" mentality...they hardly had a sniff!
    Can´t see the SS bro !

12. Training ?

13. Ha, just tried attacking movement at Home for the first time...

View image: Arsenal v Aston Villa Pitch Full

Not a bad first 25mins,ha! Sorry Villa!

EDIT:

Half time:

http://postimg.org/image/pbpwvh8p7/

Hahahahahahaha!!
    Last edited by ruudvanwarren; 16/12/2014 at 06:42 PM.
    Lok1to likes this.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Lok1to View Post
    Can´t see the SS bro !
    Just editted the post...don't know what happened there???

15. Full time in my match with Villa...first time i've ever used attacking movement match prep in any match:

View image: Arsenal v Aston Villa Home Tactics Team Talk 2

First ever 10 rating in FM15 and also first ever double figured scoreline...BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!
    BALDERS and Lok1to like this.

16. Quote Originally Posted by ruudvanwarren View Post
    Ha, just tried attacking movement at Home for the first time...

EDIT:

Half time:

View image: Arsenal v Aston Villa Home Tactics Team Talk

Hahahahahahaha!!
    So how was your training exactly? Besides Att movement in match training?

17. only Chelsea are above me in the league and they haven't lost yet haha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LOKITO - 3-1-4-2 (for all versions)-schedule_-senior-fixtures.png  
    jasonbhoys and Lok1to like this.

18. Quote Originally Posted by ruudvanwarren View Post
    Ha, just tried attacking movement at Home for the first time...

EDIT:

Half time:

View image: Arsenal v Aston Villa Home Tactics Team Talk

Hahahahahahaha!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ruudvanwarren View Post
    Full time in my match with Villa...first time i've ever used attacking movement match prep in any match:

View image: Arsenal v Aston Villa Home Tactics Team Talk 2

First ever 10 rating in FM15 and also first ever double figured scoreline...BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!
    That Arsenal is smashing everyone !

Quote Originally Posted by nickizzard View Post
    only Chelsea are above me in the league and they haven't lost yet haha
    Good bro, so they are going to have lose their first game, against...Tottenham !

Quote Originally Posted by bartvador View Post
    Training ?
    PRE SEASON and FIRST PART OF THE SEASON (until December)

TWO WEEKS OF FITNESS TRAINING ( LOW and AVERAGE)

SECOND PART OF THE SEASON (sometimes i use Ball Control, Attacking and Team Cohesion)

Use DEF. POSITIONING against stronger teams and Att. Movement against weaker teams, keep in mind your ASS. MAN. instructions aswell.

19. This combined with the close and overload possession tactics in the three slots is a very powerful suite of tactics! When the opponent midfield is packed I use the close possession but tick play wider and exploit flanks and untick play narrower to give me the open possession tactic! This allows me to be covered for all eventualities.

Playing a a career save and after spells with championship clubs and one year with Tottenham where I took them out of the relegation zone and into the champions league I have finally arrived at Ajax where I have been aiming to be all along. Had to wait for Frank De Boer to take the Arsenal job! Now with these tactics and the incredible youth talent at Ajax I can feel a Dutch dynasty returning. Trying to win the Champions league in the next few years with these kids will be an enjoyable challenge. Thanks for these they are great and provide a patch proof base to tinker with.

Top man.
    Lok1to likes this.

20. Quote Originally Posted by loisvale View Post
    This combined with the close and overload possession tactics in the three slots is a very powerful suite of tactics! When the opponent midfield is packed I use the close possession but tick play wider and exploit flanks and untick play narrower to give me the open possession tactic! This allows me to be covered for all eventualities.

Playing a a career save and after spells with championship clubs and one year with Tottenham where I took them out of the relegation zone and into the champions league I have finally arrived at Ajax where I have been aiming to be all along. Had to wait for Frank De Boer to take the Arsenal job! Now with these tactics and the incredible youth talent at Ajax I can feel a Dutch dynasty returning. Trying to win the Champions league in the next few years with these kids will be an enjoyable challenge. Thanks for these they are great and provide a patch proof base to tinker with.

Top man.
    Very good challenge you have there m8 with Ajax. Tbh i don´t know for sure if the GUARDIOLA CONCEPT tactics are working, as i spent more time playing with this one, but some friends tell me that is still working with some management.
    What you are doing with the play wider and exploit the flanks, is exactly the same idea in the OPEN POSSESSION (just created that for those people that couldn´t understand the idea) but personally i usually was doing those changes manually during matches. This system is different from possession, it also keeps the ball, but the team tries to be more vertical in their movements. Keep giving update about your adventure. ggs

21. sorry what means HIGH TEMPO? i'm italian and don't understand high tempo. thank you
    Lok1to likes this.

22. Quote Originally Posted by FernandoSucre View Post
    sorry what means HIGH TEMPO? i'm italian and don't understand high tempo. thank you
    Higher Tempo instruction mate, the team plays more quickly and with more pace !

23. Quote Originally Posted by FernandoSucre View Post
    sorry what means HIGH TEMPO? i'm italian and don't understand high tempo. thank you
    Vuol dire ritmo veloce!
    Lok1to likes this.

24. I put this tactic in for a small Norwegian team and at the start I had joined half way through the season and they were bottom with only 7 points. I managed to turn it around quickly and jump out of the relegation places. Problem I have is I won 5 games in a row without conceding and winning games 4 and 5-0. Then all of a sudden I started leaking goals and not scoring as much and now really inconsistent. Any idea why? I have all the OI correct and training. Morale is high but I'm losing and drawing more than before. It's a great tactic but I need a little help.
    Lok1to likes this.

25. Hey great tactic Lokito! Sorry if I've missed this but who should be taking corners/freekicks in this tactic. Does it matter? Cheers
    Lok1to likes this.

26. Also forgot to ask about throws but I presume thats ML and MR. I'm using this tactic on LLM with Wycombe in league 2. I'll let you know how I get on!
    Lok1to likes this.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Swaggertoni View Post
    I put this tactic in for a small Norwegian team and at the start I had joined half way through the season and they were bottom with only 7 points. I managed to turn it around quickly and jump out of the relegation places. Problem I have is I won 5 games in a row without conceding and winning games 4 and 5-0. Then all of a sudden I started leaking goals and not scoring as much and now really inconsistent. Any idea why? I have all the OI correct and training. Morale is high but I'm losing and drawing more than before. It's a great tactic but I need a little help.
    Hmmm. Is your team creating chances ? How are you conceding goals ?

Quote Originally Posted by mikewilliams11 View Post
    Hey great tactic Lokito! Sorry if I've missed this but who should be taking corners/freekicks in this tactic. Does it matter? Cheers
    Also forgot to ask about throws but I presume thats ML and MR. I'm using this tactic on LLM with Wycombe in league 2. I'll let you know how I get on!
    Corners i´m using ML (right corner) and MR (left corner) and in throws i left by default !!

28. GOOD! My first 10 matches with this tactic. Media pred. 6th

LOKITO - 3-1-4-2 (for all versions)-lokito.png
    Lok1to likes this.

29. Interesting, can I ask why you have the ML and MR on opposite sides? And one more thing, does it matter what pitch size you use? what would you recommend Lokito?
    Lok1to likes this.

30. LOKITO - 3-1-4-2 (for all versions)-kalendarz_-seniorski_-mecze.png
    Lok1to likes this.

31. Quote Originally Posted by adikk90 View Post
    GOOD! My first 10 matches with this tactic. Media pred. 6th

Attachment 727568
    Promising season you have there bro !

Interesting, can I ask why you have the ML and MR on opposite sides? And one more thing, does it matter what pitch size you use? what would you recommend Lokito?
    About the corners i feel that way they use more the short pass, but it could work other ways. I confess that set pieces are not my "thing" i focus more in the tactic itself, but i´m still working around corners.
    About the pitch size is simple:

Advanced D-LINE - Less length and more width ( much or a bit) - LESS SPACE IN YOUR DEFENDERS BACK

Normal or dropped D-LINE - More width and normal or maximum length - U PLAY NEXT TO YOUR GOAL SO YOU MUST HAVE SPACE TO QUICK COUNTERS IN OPPOSITION´S BACK.

I always try to have the smallest pitch i can !!

Last edited by Lok1to; 16/12/2014 at 11:50 PM.
    mikewilliams11 and Syklisten like this.

32. Quote Originally Posted by rrepek View Post
    I play Inter too. Can you show your team?
    Lok1to likes this.

33. nice tactic yet again

but i always HATE HATE HATE playing with an italian team, when i play a tactic with a team from any other country i win big with awesome play etc etc.. but in italy i just win "normal", i find it a very hard league to play in since every team is ultra defending against u..
    Lok1to likes this.

34. Hey lok1to, at last, new thread anyway do u use your own corner tac ? does it kick-ass, or should i use the all-time-favorite "short corner" setpiece ?

and...this thread will be your new thread ? ru gonna close the other thread? i hope so because i won't be browsing thru 2 threads now, that'll be headache..
    Lok1to likes this.

35. on every fm I always struggle in December
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LOKITO - 3-1-4-2 (for all versions)-schedule_-senior-fixtures-2.png  
    Lok1to likes this.

36. Quote Originally Posted by manutdforever90 View Post
    Hey lok1to, at last, new thread anyway do u use your own corner tac ? does it kick-ass, or should i use the all-time-favorite "short corner" setpiece ?

and...this thread will be your new thread ? ru gonna close the other thread? i hope so because i won't be browsing thru 2 threads now, that'll be headache..
    I use the setpiece in the tactic, didn´t find anything better tbh. I created this thread because it´s a new system that has nothing to do with Guardiola concept. Some people were confused in the thread and i decided to create a new thread, just for this formation. Everything related to 3-1-4-2 will be discussed here !

on every fm I always struggle in December

Hmmm, that´s a bad phase, but keep in mind that u played against 3 strong teams and 2 of them away (the stongest), the Newcastle game u should have won, but the other two it´s a matter of everything working like you want, sometimes it just doesn´t happen. Try to rise up team morale and take off the pressure from them.

37. Quote Originally Posted by Lok1to View Post
    I use the setpiece in the tactic, didn´t find anything better tbh. I created this thread because it´s a new system that has nothing to do with Guardiola concept. Some people were confused in the thread and i decided to create a new thread, just for this formation. Everything related to 3-1-4-2 will be discussed here !

Hmmm, that´s a bad phase, but keep in mind that u played against 3 strong teams and 2 of them away (the stongest), the Newcastle game u should have won, but the other two it´s a matter of everything working like you want, sometimes it just doesn´t happen. Try to rise up team morale and take off the pressure from them.
    how you doing so well with palace? hows your season?
    Lok1to likes this.

38. Quote Originally Posted by nickizzard View Post
    how you doing so well with palace? hows your season?
    A lot of dynamic (changing between COUNTER, ATTACK and OVERLOAD, increasing TEMPO when the team isn´t performing, team talks and in game team talks, etc), rotation, the fact that i´m not in any any EURO COMPETITION and a bit of luck, are working for me.

22 GAMES - 22 WINS - 56 Goal Scored and 12 Goal Conceded in PREMIER LEAGUE and still going in all domestic Cups !!!
    nickizzard likes this.

39. horrible

40. Quote Originally Posted by borisnass View Post
    horrible
    I said this could not work with everyone, but it´s not horrible.
    Maybe you´re horrible playing this game ?

EDIT: I think this is the horriblest tactic ever in the world and galaxy, for sure never seen anything worst than this !!!

8 CCC´s and we are with 25 wins in 25 games ! Omg my friends, this horrible ! -

Last edited by Lok1to; 17/12/2014 at 06:52 PM.
    nickizzard, jonnyharb and Thallys like this.

41. Pitch size?

*nvm sorry just seen other post
    Lok1to likes this.

42. Quote Originally Posted by Lok1to View Post
    I said this could not work with everyone, but it´s not horrible.
    Maybe you´re horrible playing this game ?

EDIT: I think this is the horriblest tactic ever in the world and galaxy, for sure never seen anything worst than this !!!

8 CCC´s and we are with 25 wins in 25 games ! Omg my friends, this horrible ! -

that's Insane
    Lok1to likes this.

43. 1st season
    quarter finals
    insane

LOKITO - 3-1-4-2 (for all versions)-285b108a2e.png
    *forgot score:
    LOKITO - 3-1-4-2 (for all versions)-db58a8b8e8.png
    Lok1to likes this.

44. Quote Originally Posted by stfumug View Post
    Pitch size?

*nvm sorry just seen other post
    Try small pitch ! But it might work in bigger pitch !

that's Insane
    Yeah m8, i still can´t believe it, but i keep winning, some games with a bit of luck, but still winning !
    Only lost one game away to Man Utd for Capital Cup (2-0), but now i´m going to have a very difficult set of games.
    City and Liverpool away, and Tottenham home, all in a row !! Wish me luck !

Quote Originally Posted by stfumug View Post
    1st season
    quarter finals
    insane

Attachment 727920
    *forgot score:
    Attachment 727921

Great result m8, very good indeed. Keep it going !
    nickizzard likes this.

45. Well my first defeat, we gave them a fight !

My first draw, balanced game but a fair result for both sides !

And this...i just can say one thing... HORRIBLE !!!

Almost Champions !!

46. I changed to COUNTER with HIGHER TEMPO after the 3d goal and as usual, worked very well.
    Not only we scored 3 more goals, but we also missed other 3 chances !
    8 CCC´s
    The premier league title is closer and closer !!

Last edited by Lok1to; 17/12/2014 at 10:44 PM.

47. Will look to give this a try out with my Liverpool team

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Lok1to likes this.

48. Quote Originally Posted by Lok1to View Post
    Very good challenge you have there m8 with Ajax. Tbh i don´t know for sure if the GUARDIOLA CONCEPT tactics are working, as i spent more time playing with this one, but some friends tell me that is still working with some management.
    What you are doing with the play wider and exploit the flanks, is exactly the same idea in the OPEN POSSESSION (just created that for those people that couldn´t understand the idea) but personally i usually was doing those changes manually during matches. This system is different from possession, it also keeps the ball, but the team tries to be more vertical in their movements. Keep giving update about your adventure. ggs
    well project began by negotiating two qualifying rounds to get to group stage and then started by beating Dortmund 5-0 at home before beating fernabache 2-0 at their place. Liverpool brought me back down to earth by winning 2-1 at Anfield in a close game. Good chance of qualifying for knockout which is more than I could have hoped for and going great in the league. Think I will be here for the career save for a while. The youth recruitment at this club is scary and can build something special here before moving on to next challenge! Maybe I'll get offered Holland job in a few years and we can try World Cup! Original tactics still work with thought and give me a good mix to confuse AI with.

See eve new patch out but I don't think ME has changed!

awesome tactic. Well done.
    Lok1to likes this.

49. Quote Originally Posted by S23YME View Post
    Will look to give this a try out with my Liverpool team

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Good luck m8 and let me know how it´s going !

Quote Originally Posted by loisvale View Post
    well project began by negotiating two qualifying rounds to get to group stage and then started by beating Dortmund 5-0 at home before beating fernabache 2-0 at their place. Liverpool brought me back down to earth by winning 2-1 at Anfield in a close game. Good chance of qualifying for knockout which is more than I could have hoped for and going great in the league. Think I will be here for the career save for a while. The youth recruitment at this club is scary and can build something special here before moving on to next challenge! Maybe I'll get offered Holland job in a few years and we can try World Cup! Original tactics still work with thought and give me a good mix to confuse AI with.

See eve new patch out but I don't think ME has changed!

awesome tactic. Well done.
    Nice m8 i love those career save, i´m going back to my Varzim save now !
    Keep doing those mixes and AI will get messed up !

CRYSTAL PALACE

MEDIA PREDICTION

18th Place

Well friends, my season and last test is over. It was a great save, only in the final part my team lacked some concentration, but it doesn´t erase the incredible sucess we had.

50. Incredible...never seen achievements like it congratulations Lokito!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO