Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Fusershift

Serious Error Encountered

  1. Serious Error Encountered

    Hi Guys

    Im really sorry to post this here but this is the only place I post anything about Football Manager and have an account.

    My problem is that since I've been play 15.3.1 every now and then I get a message that since football manager as encountered a serious error (Crash)

    It then closes football manager and I lose a lot of progress

    Is this a 15.3.1 issue and is there a known fix?

    Thank you

  2. Quote Originally Posted by SuperMike View Post
    Hi Guys

    Im really sorry to post this here but this is the only place I post anything about Football Manager and have an account.

    My problem is that since I've been play 15.3.1 every now and then I get a message that since football manager as encountered a serious error (Crash)

    It then closes football manager and I lose a lot of progress

    Is this a 15.3.1 issue and is there a known fix?

    Thank you
    Try going into steam and click on verify integrity of game cache

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jasonbhoys View Post
    Try going into steam and click on verify integrity of game cache
    Thank you so much.

    I obviously can't tell if it has worked yet, but it's been driving me crazy so I really hope so.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by SuperMike View Post
    Thank you so much.

    I obviously can't tell if it has worked yet, but it's been driving me crazy so I really hope so.
    Let's hope so

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SuperMike View Post
    Thank you so much.

    I obviously can't tell if it has worked yet, but it's been driving me crazy so I really hope so.
    Try it two or three times mate, two should be fine


+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO