Like Tree546Likes

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

1. I have used it with Charlton, Bournemouth, Cholcester and Crewe, always first place.....all seperate safe with no first transfer window

2. Quote Originally Posted by goblinshark View Post
    I have used it with Charlton, Bournemouth, Cholcester and Crewe, always first place.....all seperate safe with no first transfer window
    Cheers. Maybe I'm just unlucky, I'll keep at it.

3. This tactic didn't seem to work for me either macca, I will try the update that TFF said he was posting up today as more solid

4. It happens to even the best tactics that sometimes they just don't click. I had a tactic with which I completed the Pentagon Challenge, a pinnacle of FM challenges, but when I tried to use it in Vanarama Conference N/S, it was disastrous.

5. TTF, even the tactic is workin ok for me.. less than half season and i already see the results quite clearly.. i´m eager to see how you´ve managed to improve it!

6. ***********
    TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V6

OI HAS BEEN UPDATED(IT'S VERY IMPORTAN BECAUSE TACTIC DEPENDS ON THIS OI's)

CHANGES:

- tweaked TIs/PIs/Duities/Set Pieces

*** OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS ***

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-oiv3.png

Barca4ever11, DejanST and Movohod like this.

7. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post

CHANGES:

Attachment 871741

i play fmc

8. hahaaha... gonna test it and see!, thanks for the update man!!!

9. V6 first season no transfer first match. Total domination 5 CCC 4 HC.
    I don't know how to thank you.
    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-be_ikta_-arsenal_-veriler-ma%C3%A7-verileri.png
    TotalFootballFan9 likes this.

10. First league match. What is this? 8 CCC 14 Half chances.
    This match is kind a derby.
    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-trabzonspor-be_ikta__-veriler-ma%C3%A7-verileri.png

11. V6 didn't do it for me with Vicenza. In the first game I got trashed by Roma. 28-2 in shots, 6-0 CCC's. In the second game I got a drew home against Genoa, I deserved to win that game though. In the third game I got smashed by Milan and lost 4-1.

Changed back to V5 and in the "comeback" I won 1-0 over the league leaders Juventus in an amazing performance. 2-0 in CCC's. Never change a winning tactic right?
    White Europe likes this.

12. MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-2015-06-05_00003.jpg
    with V6 + NEW OI

13. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post

CHANGES:

Attachment 871741

bump

14. Just started new season with Aston Villa so will put this new version to the test and post screenies soon

15. I'm going to give this 1 last go tonight (although I can't use OI's, FMC), before accepting defeat and moving on.

TFF, is there a particular version that you know may work best without OI's? I'm pretty sure I have every version.

16. v5 from my experience works well without OI. I only plays FMC so whenever a tactic creator emphasizes OI I skip his tactics.
    So far in this thread TFF9 didn't mention OI much (except in OP), but he stressed they're important in v6 so that means it's out of the question for FMC.

17. Quote Originally Posted by shirajzl View Post
    v5 from my experience works well without OI. I only plays FMC so whenever a tactic creator emphasizes OI I skip his tactics.
    So far in this thread TFF9 didn't mention OI much (except in OP), but he stressed they're important in v6 so that means it's out of the question for FMC.

still have good results without oi's with v6... to be honest playing FMC only don't see any difference between v5 and v6

18. TFF - I play FMC, so not OI's, should I just stick to V5?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Spikester View Post
    TFF - I play FMC, so not OI's, should I just stick to V5?
    Yes, if you play FMC then better stick with V5... maybe at some point in future I'll figure out how to do something similar for FMC without OI's.

20. Okay I changed tactics to V6 today and didn't like it at all, as someone said why change a winning tactic like V5!?!

The only problem now is I changed the OI and have forgotten the old configuration and want to change it back! Could anyone help me out?

21. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    Guys, I've added this version for FMC to the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post

CHANGES:

Attachment 871741

bump

22. Quote Originally Posted by PhilipGatherum View Post
    The only problem now is I changed the OI and have forgotten the old configuration and want to change it back! Could anyone help me out?
    Here it is:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-arshavin.png  
    PhilipGatherum and tzahy like this.

23. TFF - are you sure the FMC version 6 is better than V5? What did you change? Also this is meant to be plug n play! Leave the OI's for your executioner tactic.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Spikester View Post
    TFF - are you sure the FMC version 6 is better than V5?
    yes mate I'm sure

25. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    yes mate I'm sure
    I've been playing a few games with V6 and so far the results have been better with V5, maybe its because V6 is more suited for using OI's.

26. [QUOTE=HenryLegend14;2734403]

Cheers mate!

27. update: second season with dortmund

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-2015-06-06_00004.jpg

best players
    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-2015-06-06_00003.jpg

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-2015-06-06_00001.jpg
    HenryLegend14 and votupehovi like this.

28. Can someone send the download link for V5 I don't want to use V6 it's suppose to be plug and play...
    Barca4ever11 likes this.

29. V5 also used OIs, just different than V6

30. Tried V5 in FMC for the first time, first game 6-0! Ya Konan five goals as RM and he's right-footed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-hannover-v-wolfsburg_-info-oversikt.png  

31. Quote Originally Posted by Kunjj View Post
    Can someone send the download link for V5 I don't want to use V6 it's suppose to be plug and play...
    second that

can someone kindly upload the v5?

playing with Barca, between the v1, v2, and v6 i constantly switch back to v1. for me, the v1 is giving me the right balance between defence and attack

my main problem is my wide midfielders-8 out of 10- always try to long shoot.

otherwise it is a great tactic. so kudos to OP

32. Quote Originally Posted by kal el View Post
    can someone kindly upload the v5?
    kal el likes this.

33. MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-serie-tim_-overview-stages.pngMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-serie-tim_-awards-award-winners.png Nice Tactic Thx for make this tac.. combine with reborn tactic if againts strugle team or to killed the game and hold the score. so, two time in row winning the Serie A tittle is nice for me

34. V5 is better on FMC than the FMC version of V6. I know that TFF puts a lot of time and effot into these tactics, but V6 seems like a downgrade, probably because it is more suited to the full game with OI's.

Looking forward to V7 of this tactic, hopefully it goes back to being Plug n Play without OI's.

35. This confirmed my thought. If you're a top team, you should have no problem dominating with V5. You can even win the league with a relegation team. Completely destroyed Tottenham with Arsenal in the first league game of the season. Also won the Community Shield game against Manchester City.

If you follow the OI's, training and have a good morale in team it cannot go wrong. Team talk is important of course
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-arsenal-v-tottenham_-stats-match-stats.png  

36. With V6
    Offen rotate positions
    BEat Chelsea, Liverpool, Real, MC.
    It's solid defence
    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-334752.png

37. Quote Originally Posted by HenryLegend14 View Post
    This confirmed my thought. If you're a top team, you should have no problem dominating with V5. You can even win the league with a relegation team. Completely destroyed Tottenham with Arsenal in the first league game of the season. Also won the Community Shield game against Manchester City.

If you follow the OI's, training and have a good morale in team it cannot go wrong. Team talk is important of course
    Hey mate, can you kindly post a screenshot of the OI. I can't seem to find or recall them anymore.

Btw I'm still using V1. It's working a treat at the moment

38. Quote Originally Posted by milster View Post
    Hey mate, can you kindly post a screenshot of the OI. I can't seem to find or recall them anymore.

Btw I'm still using V1. It's working a treat at the moment
    I posted it on the previous page, page 48

39. TFF I'm hoping for a V7 of this tactic. I've been sticking with FMC V6, but it concedes a lot more goals than previous versions of the tactic.

40. Sad to report even V5 is not a solution for lower leagues. Upon promotion I improved the team and a good tactic ought to have brought me safe mid-table finish for a season or two.

There's no way out of it, morale is rock bottom, even the chances we create are routinely missed.

41. ********

Quote Originally Posted by Spikester View Post
    TFF I'm hoping for a V7 of this tactic. I've been sticking with FMC V6, but it concedes a lot more goals than previous versions of the tactic.
    Guys, I've got a new killing tactic! It shows similar performance with EXECUTIONER but you don't need to do the manual marking for it this mean it's even possible to use Instant Result with it!

After I finished testing on my testing stand I gave it a go with Barcelona and scored 82 goals in 11 matches(avarage 7.4 goals per match).

Messi scored 28 goals in 11 matches(avarage 2,5 goals per match) and he had 9.51 avarage rating after 11 matches!

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-tff0002.pngMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-tff0003.pngMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-tff0001.png

I'll upload this tactic later today or tomorrow... there'll be a new thread for it!
    Last edited by TotalFootballFan9; 07/06/2015 at 11:34 PM.

42. Hi TotalFootballFan9

Can i try it, please?

Thanks

You are the master
    TotalFootballFan9 likes this.

43. wow 82 goals in 11 games wowm

44. the new tactic... match vs Espanyol... 16 - 0

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-vs_esp16_0.png

Quote Originally Posted by tragic_epilogue View Post
    Hi TotalFootballFan9

Can i try it, please?
    soon...
    White Europe and Barca4ever11 like this.

45. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    the new tactic... match vs Espanyol... 16 - 0

Attachment 873919

soon...
    What formation is it mate?

46. Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_x_ View Post
    What formation is it mate?
    I'll show it soon

47. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post

Guys, I've got a new killing tactic! It shows similar performance with EXECUTIONER but you don't need to do the manual marking for it this mean it's even possible to use Instant Result with it!

After I finished testing on my testing stand I gave it a go with Barcelona and scored 82 goals in 11 matches(avarage 7.4 goals per match).

Messi scored 28 goals in 11 matches(avarage 2,5 goals per match) and he had 9.51 avarage rating after 11 matches!

Attachment 873878Attachment 873881Attachment 873884

I'll upload this tactic later today or tomorrow... there'll be a new thread for it!
    YOU ARE FREAK. That's my final word. What is that? 82 goal in 11 matches. Lol.

48. Here's the 1st season with Barcelona... I'll do one more season with Crystal Palace the weakest EPL club.

With Barca I scored 223 goals in the league and had only 1 lose and 1 draw for the season... these both matches I heavily dominated but shit happens...

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-te0003.png

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-te0002.png

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-te0001.png

49. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    Here's the 1st season with Barcelona... I'll do one more season with Crystal Palace the weakest EPL club.

With Barca I scored 223 goals in the league and had only 1 lose and 1 draw for the season... these both matches I heavily dominated but shit happens...

Attachment 873928

Attachment 873931

Attachment 873934
    Incredible results! Was just starting a new Milan save so I think I might hold off now until this tactic is ready!

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO