Like Tree546Likes

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

  1. TFF - amazing! Hopefully no OI's so I can use it in FMC!

  2. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    Here's the 1st season with Barcelona... I'll do one more season with Crystal Palace the weakest EPL club.

    With Barca I scored 223 goals in the league and had only 1 lose and 1 draw for the season... these both matches I heavily dominated but shit happens...

    Attachment 873928

    Attachment 873931

    Attachment 873934
    Maybe we got successor of NXT6(15.1.4 patch) ? Good tactic in Barca(first season, no transfers) ~ 180-200 goals in league, but this is incredible . I want to test it.
    Last edited by loki35; 08/06/2015 at 01:37 AM.

  3. "The New Tactic", Crystal Palace, the 1st season, predicted 19th.

    Ehh... I have about 7-5 CCC and 6 -9 Half Chances but these poor players just can't finish...

    LOL... but I managed to beat Liverpool 12 - 0 at home!

    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-cp0001.png

    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-cp0002.png

    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-cp0003.png

  4. "The New Tactic", Crystal Palace, the 1st season, predicted 19th, No Transfers.

    The full season results.

    Ehhh... I took 82 pts for the season only 2 points away from the 1st place and this away draw vs Q.P.R cost me winning the league...

    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-cpend1.png

    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-cpend4.png

    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-cpend2.png

    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-cpend3.png
    Last edited by TotalFootballFan9; 08/06/2015 at 02:20 AM.
    kokodot, tzahy and SirMaGniSev3nth like this.

  5. TotalFootballFan9, I m crazy to try "The New Tactic". Share it, please.

    Cheers
    SirMaGniSev3nth likes this.

  6. Holy god TFF that's incredible with barca may give this new one a whirl with my Shrewsbury team in 2027
    Tripoligate4 likes this.

  7. RELEASE

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    "The New Tactic", Crystal Palace, the 1st season, predicted 19th.

    Ehh... I have about 7-5 CCC and 6 -9 Half Chances but these poor players just can't finish...

    LOL... but I managed to beat Liverpool 12 - 0 at home!

    Attachment 873986

    Attachment 873989

    Attachment 873992
    First season?? Crazy!! I have enjoyed all of your tactics before. Really looking forward to this one. Out of words...

  9. Come on TFF, release it ! Wanna give it a go

  10. amazing

  11. Tff i am back in 4 hours hope its ready by then

  12. Fingers crossed it's not reliant on OI.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    "The New Tactic", Crystal Palace, the 1st season, predicted 19th.

    Ehh... I have about 7-5 CCC and 6 -9 Half Chances but these poor players just can't finish...

    LOL... but I managed to beat Liverpool 12 - 0 at home!

    Attachment 873986

    Attachment 873989

    Attachment 873992
    I hope this will be released by the time i finish work tonight.

  14. i am waiting for new season..and waiting ur realise for conhesion it...hurry xD
    macgyver0 likes this.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    "The New Tactic", Crystal Palace, the 1st season, predicted 19th.

    Ehh... I have about 7-5 CCC and 6 -9 Half Chances but these poor players just can't finish...

    LOL... but I managed to beat Liverpool 12 - 0 at home!

    Attachment 873986

    Attachment 873989

    Attachment 873992
    I'm waiting for "The New Tactic". We're waiting. We wants it. We needs it. O Precious!!!
    Tripoligate4 likes this.

  16. Guys, I'll upload the tactic in few hours...

    Ok… it's time to confess about those results with Barca and Crystal Palace... I cheated... just kidding... ok... ok... maybe a little bit...

    You can call those tests "synthetic"... here what I did:

    1) I used the same starting eleven in all matches. I healed the players if they were injured and set 100% condition before the match.

    2) I also set the morale of the players at 16 level(Very Good) before the match.

    3) The throw-ins takers were edited to have PPM "Posses Long Flat Throw".

    You have to understand me because after hundred of matches on my testing when I already know the strength of the tactic it's boring as hell "properly" play the real game just to test... so you can call the results of those test "approximate" and they are supposed to give understanding what result you can have in perfect condition.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    Guys, I'll upload the tactic in few hours...

    Ok… it's time to confess about those results with Barca and Crystal Palace... I cheated... just kidding... ok... ok... maybe a little bit...

    You can call those tests "synthetic"... here what I did:

    1) I used the same starting eleven in all matches. I healed the players if they were injured and set 100% condition before the match.

    2) I also set the morale of the players at 16 level(Very Good) before the match.

    3) The throw-ins takers were edited to have PPM "Posses Long Flat Throw".

    You have to understand me because after hundred of matches on my testing when I already know the strength of the tactic it's boring as hell "properly" play the real game just to test... so you can call the results of those test "approximate" and they are supposed to give understanding what result you can have in perfect condition.
    If that is all I can live with it or did you also changed ca/pa?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    Guys, I'll upload the tactic in few hours...

    Ok… it's time to confess about those results with Barca and Crystal Palace... I cheated... just kidding... ok... ok... maybe a little bit...

    You can call those tests "synthetic"... here what I did:

    1) I used the same starting eleven in all matches. I healed the players if they were injured and set 100% condition before the match.

    2) I also set the morale of the players at 16 level(Very Good) before the match.

    3) The throw-ins takers were edited to have PPM "Posses Long Flat Throw".

    You have to understand me because after hundred of matches on my testing when I already know the strength of the tactic it's boring as hell "properly" play the real game just to test... so you can call the results of those test "approximate" and they are supposed to give understanding what result you can have in perfect condition.
    We trust you if you say this tactic is your best so its best.

  19. I will still try it! Mostly I start the same 11 for Shrewsbury and every player is above 165 ca 5 of which are over 190 ca

  20. Quote Originally Posted by vcg1986 View Post
    If that is all I can live with it or did you also changed ca/pa?
    Heh... No, mate... of course I didn't changed CA/PA because in this case there would be no point in testing at all


    Quote Originally Posted by DejanST View Post
    We trust you if you say this tactic is your best so its best.
    I would say it's slightly weaker than EXECUTIONER if you do "the double manual marking" but much stronger than Monstrous P&P.

    The main advantage of "the new tactic" above EXECUTIONER you don't have to set the manual marking and then it makes posible to use the "Instan Result" with it.

  21. TFF. Of the 12 goals scored against Liverpool, how many came from

    1. Corner Exploit
    2. Throw in Exploit
    3. Other goal

    Cheers

  22. Quote Originally Posted by macca72 View Post
    TFF. Of the 12 goals scored against Liverpool, how many came from

    1. Corner Exploit
    2. Throw in Exploit
    3. Other goal

    Cheers
    Usually after 80 matches testing on my testing stand "Corner Exploit" and "Throw in Exploit" gives me additional about 30% of goals. 70% of goals from "Open Play".

  23. Will it be another 4-4-1-1 or a 4-3-3 ?

  24. Never understood the corner/throw in exploit. Is it integrated in the tactic? Do I only need DL/DR/WBL/WBR with the throw long balls?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    Usually after 80 matches testing on my testing stand "Corner Exploit" and "Throw in Exploit" gives me additional about 30% of goals. 70% of goals from "Open Play".
    correct, i´ve yet can´t have my WB´s to finish training the long flat throw and still working great for me.-

  26. TTF, have you tested your previous tactics in the same way like this one?
    If you have, then this truly is a better tactic. If not, the perception is skewed on that.

  27. What are good fullbacks with long flat throw or capable to learn it quickly? Apart from Azplicueta which was absolute genius for me?

    btw. Him and Ricardo Rodriguez (high corners skills) surely must be the best duo of fullbacks for this.
    Last edited by MnichQT; 08/06/2015 at 02:36 PM.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MnichQT View Post
    What are good fullbacks with long flat throw or capable to learn it quickly? Apart from Azplicueta which was absolute genius for me?

    btw. Him and Ricardo Rodriguez (high corners skills) surely must be the best duo of fullbacks for this.
    there´s a peruvian guy named Cuba, Michel Morganella (swiss), Jonny (spanish), those can learn it very fast

  29. you can also buy this player


  30. Ok thx for examples. Is it worth to change better fb to worse one just for long flat throw?

  31. MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-baby_-overview-profile.png

    This player with a very fancy name, must be ideal as right back? Rating 18 long throws.

  32. It's ready MERCILESS!

  33. MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-cruzeiro-x-real-madrid_-geral-visualiza%C3%A7%C3%A3o-geral.png

    With V5, won the FIFA Club World Championship.

  34. how can I get older versions?

  35. Quote Originally Posted by juninho16 View Post
    how can I get older versions?
    Version 2 is here: TFF MONSTROUS P&P V2

  36. Quote Originally Posted by juninho16 View Post
    how can I get older versions?
    Version 5 is here: TFF MONSTROUS P&P V5

  37. Hello, everyone.

    I've been lurking different FM forums ever since I started my FM experience with 2015 (yes, a noob) and began pulling my hair out. I created many of my own tactics that would work well but not as well as I liked. I also downloaded many other tactics and they were never consistent either. I was about to rage quit FM forever until I decided to just have one more check online for a good tactic, and how glad am I that I did!

    I think you know where I'm going with this. I'm going to leave a screenshot at the end to show you what I mean.

    I just thought TFF deserves thanks, if nothing else. The least I can do is to create an account and show you your genius at work. If the tactic isn't working but I manage to win the treble three times in a row, the problem is from your end!

    Anyway, FM 2015 was my first FM and will be my last. I enjoyed it very much (when I was not punching the wall that is) but I just don't think I want to climb aboard the FM train. It was a good 900 hours of fun! I think that's the most time I've ever spent on a game but I'll stick to watching my baby (Milan) on TV. Also I cannot bear to read another report from my assistant of El Shaarawy's transfer to Liverpool or Mattia De Sciglio's transfer to PSG (*shudder*).

    Thank you, SI. Great game.

    And thank you TFF for breaking that game, hahaha.

    Cheers.

    P.S. Forza Milan!

    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-perfection.jpg

    Keep in mind that most of those draws/losses came from the fact that I was rotating my entire squad to keep my starting 11 fresh for cups. The team's performance could have been even better.

  38. I don't know if anyone else has signed this guy. Bargain at £1.9m.
    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-takashi-inui_-overview-profile.png

  39. MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-roma-chelsea_-widok-og%C3%B3lny-widok-og%C3%B3lny.png

    Roma vs Chelsea, first season, no transfer, V6.

  40. Hi guys,
    Was wondering if it was just me or is v1 still the most consistent and effective variation of this tactic?
    Tried it with both small and big teams and constantly get results

  41. Im using v4 with Arsenal, season 3 just completed. Won everything there is to win, but still loving it.

  42. Yo I have pogba ramsey and wilshere. Who should play b2b, who should play amc? Who should play in first 11? thansk

  43. Ramsey is a beast B2B, Wilshere is quality however he is always injured.

    No Ozil = AMC!!!

  44. Quote Originally Posted by jayE1 View Post
    Hi guys,
    Was wondering if it was just me or is v1 still the most consistent and effective variation of this tactic?
    Tried it with both small and big teams and constantly get results
    I've only tried V5 and V6, and V5 is by far the best. I feel sad to miss out on V1, V2 etc, and even if it's possible to get it from someone I would not try it right now, because V5 is a beast

  45. Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyCannon View Post
    Ramsey is a beast B2B, Wilshere is quality however he is always injured.

    No Ozil = AMC!!!
    thanks man
    ramsey=b2b
    ozil=amc
    pogba=out?
    Maybe ramsey =b2b, pogba=amc, ozil=right winger? What dou you think?
    I m very undecided;p

  46. Quote Originally Posted by Bertol View Post
    thanks man
    ramsey=b2b
    ozil=amc
    pogba=out?
    Maybe ramsey =b2b, pogba=amc, ozil=right winger? What dou you think?
    I m very undecided;p
    whilsire can be subed or train him for mr

  47. I would certainly not get rid of Pogba, Ramsey can play the defensive role as well i have found out due to injuries

  48. awais91's Avatar awais91
    Backup
    I have just a small question about player training, For exemple I have Viktor Fischer who is performing very well i "WM (a)" role and he is also training for "Wide midfielder" - Does training effect him on pitch for that role or it doesnt matter? Can i train him for False Nine .. Will he perform Equally good? and is it important train roles according to tactic or it doesnt matter?

  49. Just downloaded V5 since that seems highly reccommended.. are the OI's the same as V6? since i dont have a screenshot of those was just going to use V6?

    If not can someone post or share?

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO