Like Tree546Likes

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

1. can someone give a link for this v7? thanks ..so many updates cant catch up

2. Quote Originally Posted by Tripoligate4 View Post
    can someone give a link for this v7? thanks ..so many updates cant catch up
    http://www.filedropper.com/tffmonstr...6-f99e2d8f9de3
    Tripoligate4 likes this.

3. Thanks how about OI, use the one in OP?
    DejanST likes this.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yasp0 View Post
    Thanks how about OI, use the one in OP?
    i think is on op

ty dejan
    Last edited by Tripoligate4; 18/06/2015 at 11:31 PM.
    DejanST likes this.

5. dejan the idea of a home save means I can only use and buy players from England, Ireland, N. Ireland, Scotland and Wales

6. Quote Originally Posted by jonnysnipe View Post
    dejan the idea of a home save means I can only use and buy players from England, Ireland, N. Ireland, Scotland and Wales
    sorry i didnt read it

7. i dont know if luck or just a great game......1st game with v7 curently 1st at championship with low reputation team started from conference MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-2015-06-19_00001.jpg

8. I changed the set pieces back to ones from the JStweak topic as I never got chances from corners

9. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V8

CHANGES:

- tweaked passing for B2B and DL/DR positions.

- tweaked the defensive corner setup.
    TFF, I had doubts that this tactic could be any better but V8 impressed me! Good job!

10. Dejan I believe you! With Shrewsbury getting 60 shots a game, but unforunately the game wont let me win more than 6-0 it seems! Try adding my set pieces i think they work so much better
    DejanST likes this.

11. Quote Originally Posted by jonnysnipe View Post
    Dejan I believe you! With Shrewsbury getting 60 shots a game, but unforunately the game wont let me win more than 6-0 it seems! Try adding my set pieces i think they work so much better
    I'm happy for you mate After your testing let me know how your set piece works

12. I wouldn't quite say 117 in 12 gamed though ha in the league I'm looking at around 65 goals in 10 games! Andre is on 22 in 12 games in all comps

13. This is a little bit luck at three games opponents get 2-3 red card so it makes 13-0,14-0 with Bayern.

14. dejan, do you think v7 monstrous is better than new triumph?

15. Dejan I would say with the set pieces I've set I get a lot more from them
    DejanST likes this.

16. MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-screen-shot-2015-06-19-10.49.59.png

Someone please try and explain to me how this was only 4-0? My striker is 199 ca, my CAM is 194 ca, my RM is 194 ca, BBM is 180 and LM is 175 ca........... this game is mind blowing at times

17. Bad luck I suppose ?

18. It's more than bad luck there ha Andre with 20 composure and 19 finishing missed so much
    DejanST likes this.

19. Is the tactic fully fluid ?

20. Yup ha I think the Ai has just dropped off so much against me now that I get trolled by games so often

21. Jonny - was that with V8?

22. V7 spike

23. Quote Originally Posted by jonnysnipe View Post
    Attachment 885923

Someone please try and explain to me how this was only 4-0? My striker is 199 ca, my CAM is 194 ca, my RM is 194 ca, BBM is 180 and LM is 175 ca........... this game is mind blowing at times
    This is FM 11 CCC 21 HC with 199 CA ST this match should be 10+.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Tacticseeker View Post
    dejan, do you think v7 monstrous is better than new triumph?
    For me,yes.

25. My results so far with V8:
    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-schedule_-senior-fixtures.jpg

26. Jonny did you set your set-pieces?

27. Yes dejan i change one more thing i added shoot less often to the winger s as they were shooting from way outside the.box and I've won my last games 10-0 and 9-1
    DejanST likes this.

28. Using V8 plug n play, here is a match where I used my second team, mainly youth and some not so good players:
    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-fc-utrecht-v-hbs_-info-overview.jpg
    V8 might be the best version yet!

29. Guys, I've updated the OP and added this this information to the "tips" section:

"In addition to DL and DR it's possible that one of the central defenders also has "Long Flat Throw" PPM and take the throw-ins but in this case some changes must be done to the attacking corner set up: the instruction of the central defender who takes the throw-in must be changed to "Challenge Keeper" and the instruction of Central Midfielder(Defend) must be changed to "Stay Back".

So at one time you can try to train "Long Flat Throw" PPM all your players for DL and DR positions and all your player for Central Defender position and this greatly increase your chances that someone of them picks this PPMs.

For example, Giorgio Chiellini from Juventus is a central defender who has "Long Flat Throw" PPM. There are a lot central defenders who have "14" for Long Throws attributes."
    Last edited by TotalFootballFan9; 19/06/2015 at 01:49 PM.
    tzahy likes this.

30. Quote Originally Posted by jonnysnipe View Post
    Yes dejan i change one more thing i added shoot less often to the winger s as they were shooting from way outside the.box and I've won my last games 10-0 and 9-1
    Did you score more goals from corner?

31. Quote Originally Posted by jonnysnipe View Post
    Yes dejan i change one more thing i added shoot less often to the winger s as they were shooting from way outside the.box and I've won my last games 10-0 and 9-1
    Could you post your tactic with all changes?

32. I feel like i score a lot from corners and after corners

33. Has anyone tried this with CD instead of BPD pair at the back? I found I concede a lot of goals when my defenders are trying to do too much with the ball.

34. Giving it a quick run through with bayern everyone plays 5 in midfield against my Shrewsbury team it's so hard to break down and only win 3/4-0

Signed ghoulam and marcos rocha for long throws, beat dortmund 5-0 in super cup
    Last edited by jonnysnipe; 19/06/2015 at 06:05 PM.

35. Won the first game11-game11-0 then robbed is injured and no cover yay

36. trying with liverpool, bought hulk and depay thats it

37. TFF - I'm really liking V8 of this tactic, won the league again and got into semi finals of Champs League, only thing I have noticed is that i'm conceding more goals with this version than with V7, is this something you can look into if you update the tactic to a newer version.

38. This V8 is an excellent tactic, and if you are finding it hard to get right footed ML and left footed MR (I did ) just play in those positions the best natural suited player regardless of the prefered foot. In my Sheff Wed save Marco Fabian is playing like a god in the ML position!

I was battling against some inconsistency playing with Deadly Circle, usually grabbing the points with some luck, and crumbling against stronger sides like Man City and Everton. After being crushed by Everton 0-4 I load it back and played it again with V8. Not only won it, but played very well. And the two following games, unbelievable domain. Fabian, a left footed in the ML position was MOM in the two first games with V8, and only failed to be again in the third because Sergiu Bus scored 4 goals.
    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-2015-06-22_00001.jpg
    Last edited by dimartino; 22/06/2015 at 12:22 AM.

39. Quote Originally Posted by dimartino View Post
    This V8 is an excellent tactic, and if you are finding it hard to get right footed ML and left footed MR (I did ) just play in those positions the best natural suited player regardless of the prefered foot. In my Sheff Wed save Marco Fabian is playing like a god in the ML position!
    cheap and beast

B O R E K - D O C K A L

40. Next game, REALLY going strong! (Yes, Fabian didn't do so great this time...)
    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-2015-06-22_00003.jpgMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-2015-06-22_00002.jpg

41. Going to try this in my save. I don't think i have the right players, but I'll give it a go.

42. season 16-17 chelsea, squad:
    courtois(butland)- mayke(mario fernandes) zouma(kalas) caulker(shawcross) azpilikueta(cresswell)-hazard(b.traore) matic(meli) pogba(jorginho) depay(cuadrado)- oscar(willian\bernardo silva)- diego costa(dybala) (sold costa and dybala in january and buy aboubacar and mitrovic)
    win fa cup, league cup, epl(35w-3d-0L(!!!!)), and win CL( psg,real,man city win )))
    great tactic )

43. Whats everybody opinion on which version is the best? Cheers

44. Quote Originally Posted by jayE1 View Post
    Whats everybody opinion on which version is the best? Cheers
    V5 for me

45. Quote Originally Posted by jayE1 View Post
    Whats everybody opinion on which version is the best? Cheers
    Version 7.

46. Quote Originally Posted by Dheegie View Post
    Version 7.
    Do you have the OI for Version 7? In OP is just the OI for v8

47. Quote Originally Posted by Crashando1909 View Post
    Do you have the OI for Version 7? In OP is just the OI for v8
    I use the OI in the OP....not sure if it's different for v7. With the OI in the OP, the tactic stills works like magic.
    sike and Crashando1909 like this.

48. The OI is in the OP

49. someon has download link for v7 ? From the reactions it seems to be better than v8

50. Quote Originally Posted by computerbutton View Post
    someon has download link for v7 ? From the reactions it seems to be better than v8
    The link is on page 66.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO