Like Tree546Likes

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

  1. jasonbhoys- fairplay m8 thats some great league record bud. Did u change anything for away games by any chance. thanx

  2. Quote Originally Posted by joewhite View Post
    jasonbhoys- fairplay m8 thats some great league record bud. Did u change anything for away games by any chance. thanx
    Listen guys this was not all done with TFF tactic, the last 8 games I used it

  3. anyone tried with weak team

  4. I'm currntly testing with readng. I will keep you informed.

  5. Just a quick note: You have the full backs on corner setup as: Stand on far post (both). But if you say to put them offer short option and at the same time you say to put DL/DR taking corners, that means that the DL will pass the ball to the DR and vice versa?

  6. How about individual training, TFF?


    Cheers !

  7. This tactic has been made for Atletico.

    Oblak

    Juanfran
    Miranda
    Godin
    Siqueira

    Arda
    Mario
    Gabi
    Koke

    Griezmann
    Torres

  8. Testing it with Everton. Will post results after i finish my season.
    Last edited by slavisapetrovic; 22/05/2015 at 01:05 AM.

  9. Might as well change your last two F to Forever Fap. Fantastic result!

  10. with all big teams most of tactics will work 95% perfect.. coz all players are individuals... try for some weak if u really want see whats going on

  11. this tactic on Gladbach is awesome!

  12. you want inside forwards for the wide midfielders, you're not playing with a target man upfront so there's no point in having out and out crossing wingers, you want players who cut inside and play in/work with your false 9 and ss, i've played a pure left footed player on the left and while it isn't useless, it's a lot less effective as they're not meant to be whipping crosses in
    TotalFootballFan9 likes this.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Tripoligate4 View Post
    with all big teams most of tactics will work 95% perfect.. coz all players are individuals... try for some weak if u really want see whats going on
    Thats not true at all my friend. U cant use same tactic for big and for small team, but u need good tactic anyway to have success. I think this tactic is one of rare tactic that do miracles on big and small teams without any tweaks. Im playing Everton and have 18 wins in row, and played with all 6 top team in EPL, all wins was 3+. But after i finish this save, i will start new one with Norwich ( media prediction 20th ) just to prove u how good this tactic is.


  14. TFF dont know if you can answer this.

    If i change WMs to Wingers or other role (that fits my left footed players on the left and vice versa) and use NO OIs, will it effect the good defence structure of your tactic very much? Or the good defence is affected more by duties, mentality instructions etc.

    I would be greatfull for just an opinion because i dont have much time to play so not much time to test.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Djibril Cisse View Post
    TFF dont know if you can answer this.

    If i change WMs to Wingers or other role (that fits my left footed players on the left and vice versa) and use NO OIs, will it effect the good defence structure of your tactic very much? Or the good defence is affected more by duties, mentality instructions etc.

    I would be greatfull for just an opinion because i dont have much time to play so not much time to test.
    If you are asking do roles have impact on player's behavior in the defense then the answer is yes it does but for how much it's really hard to say because different roles have different impact but if you want change WM on Winger then I'd say the effect from this on the defense would be small.


    Quote Originally Posted by feche View Post
    This tactic has been made for Atletico.

    Oblak

    Juanfran
    Miranda
    Godin
    Siqueira

    Arda
    Mario
    Gabi
    Koke

    Griezmann
    Torres
    Koke is too slow to play ML/MR positions and he doesn't have enough dribbling for that.

    I'd better use this selection. Train Correa play ML position and train Griezman to play MR position.

    Last edited by TotalFootballFan9; 22/05/2015 at 05:53 AM.

  16. tff, how do you rate emre can first season (from liverpool)?

    i can't decide if i want him as backup for bbm or cm d, he has a very weird set of attributes, no positioning/off the ball, high determination but low work rate, low decisions, very aggressive and brave, can't decide if he'd be better as the b2b or the cm-d

    i'm thinking jordan henderson is better box2box and emre can is better cm d

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Tacticseeker View Post
    tff, how do you rate emre can first season (from liverpool)?

    i can't decide if i want him as backup for bbm or cm d, he has a very weird set of attributes, no positioning/off the ball, high determination but low work rate, low decisions, very aggressive and brave, can't decide if he'd be better as the b2b or the cm-d

    i'm thinking jordan henderson is better box2box and emre can is better cm d
    Emre Can's got many his defensive attributes at low level and the same time he's invested big part of his CA into attacking attribute so the door to defensive roles such as CM(D) is closed for him and it's almost impossible to develop his defensive attributes in order to make him somehow competent at the defense because he has only 24 points difference between CA and PA and extremely low Professionalism only 10 so he will be developing at very slow rate speaking other words his attributes will be changing at very slow rate and it could take few seasons for him to get few points or relocate few points... also it's extremely hard to develop such attributes as Work Rate and Teamwork and probability to develop them is very low... so I would use him as B2B and develop him as B2B more attaking oriented.

    Henderson is much better suites CM(D) role because his defensive attributes are fine.
    Last edited by TotalFootballFan9; 22/05/2015 at 07:03 AM.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bragejohansen View Post
    Is it ?

    (Right corner: DR)
    (Left corner: DL)

    Or?

    (Right corner: DR / Right corner: DL)
    (Left corner: DR / Left Corner: DL)

    - I'm just asking you this because I know from previous experience that some tactics depends on every little detail to work a threat.

    And would it ruin the tactic if the Wide Midfielder (Right) is Right Footed (With ''Reasonable'' or ''Weak'' Left Foot) ?
    And the Wide Midfielder (Left) is Left Footed (With ''Reasonable'' or ''Weak'' Right Foot) ?

    - If not, what is the lowest ''Acceptable'' rating for the opposite foot?
    - Is it any type of player who fits some of the positions/roles better than others?

    Thanks in advance!
    Mate, you can find the answers on these questions at the OP... I just don't know how to answer them better.
    DejanST likes this.

  19. please can someone tell me how attacker scores? and if he is not scoring great would it maybe be better like in ARMAGEDDON to put him on cm(s) without shout less often?

  20. finally a 4-4-1-1, i certainly prove this tactics immediatly!!



  21. 7 CCC for me against 1 for them !!

  22. TFF, there's a thing that i love in yours tactics, that there're 3 version for confusing the ME... there's a possibility of a waste time and an overload version for that 4-4-1-1?

  23. Guys, I've added more starting 11 for for different top clubs to the OP. You can check it at the bottom of the OP under the spoiler.

    Quote Originally Posted by rossimi View Post
    TFF, there's a thing that i love in yours tactics, that there're 3 version for confusing the ME... there's a possibility of a waste time and an overload version for that 4-4-1-1?
    Waste Time/Defensive version can be taken from Executioner thread… and Overload version I'll add soon.
    rossimi likes this.

  24. TFF OI? Thanks because i am French
    Last edited by Yohann88260; 22/05/2015 at 08:26 AM.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jacky33 View Post


    7 CCC for me against 1 for them !!
    OI Jacky?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Yohann88260 View Post
    TFF OI? Thanks because i am French
    he says in OP to take OI's from here EXECUTIONER!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Pogrebnik View Post
    he says in OP to take OI's from here EXECUTIONER!
    Thanks =)

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Yohann88260 View Post
    OI Jacky?
    yes, from the opening post of executioner tactic.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by jacky33 View Post
    yes, from the opening post of executioner tactic.
    Mais tu mets quoi toi? Tu peux faire un screen? Ce serait gentil ;-)

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Yohann88260 View Post
    Mais tu mets quoi toi? Tu peux faire un screen? Ce serait gentil ;-)

  31. Quote Originally Posted by bragejohansen View Post

    But again, it doesn't matter which of the fullbacks taking the corners?
    That's correct it doesn't matter which of full backs takes the corners... just pick the one of them who has the highest "Corner" attribute.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Tacticseeker View Post
    tff, how do you rate emre can first season (from liverpool)?

    i can't decide if i want him as backup for bbm or cm d, he has a very weird set of attributes, no positioning/off the ball, high determination but low work rate, low decisions, very aggressive and brave, can't decide if he'd be better as the b2b or the cm-d

    i'm thinking jordan henderson is better box2box and emre can is better cm d
    Mate, also I would recommended the first thing you should look at when you pick the player for defense "job" it's his "Work Rate" and "Teamwork" attributes because these attributes are very important for how efficient player at the defense because these attributes are responsible for willingness of player to "work" at the defense.

    For example, if player has only "10" for Work Rate and Teamwork then this means most of time he do nothing when his team is defending... he just stand and let opposition pass through him without attempt to close down them... so player who has 10 for Work Rate and Teamwork is useless for defense... he is like a "princes" just stand and watch how his team defending and have no intention to contribute.

    And only then I look at other defensive attributes such as Positioning, Marking, Anticipation, Tackling and other…
    Last edited by TotalFootballFan9; 22/05/2015 at 09:38 AM.

  33. TFF, I know you have answered this in the OP, so apologies in advance ...

    Surely having a left footed player at the ML position with the PPM "Cuts Inside" is pretty much the same than retraining a right footed player to play there?

  34. Had to give this a go with Arsenal and going well so far. Brought in Icardi who is settled in well knocking it 14 goals in 13 games. Any tips for the Shadow striker role as Ozil is the king of assists and only has 2 in 12 games so far?

    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-gooners1.pngMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-gonners2.pngMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-gooners3.png


  35. Scrap that request Ozil has just banged in 2 screamers against Man United lol 4-0 and not even half time haha

    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-gooners4.png

  36. Quote Originally Posted by macca72 View Post
    TFF, I know you have answered this in the OP, so apologies in advance ...

    Surely having a left footed player at the ML position with the PPM "Cuts Inside" is pretty much the same than retraining a right footed player to play there?
    Nope, mate... it isn't the same. ML still needs to have at least "Fairly Strong" rating for the right foot and MR still needs to have at least "Fairly Strong" rating for the left foot.

  37. TotalFootballFan9 likes this.

  38. gerrard96 and Movohod like this.

  39. thanks tff

  40. Started with Schunthorpe in League one, but it doesn't work for me. Defence playin horrible, I've suffered somthing like 18 gol in 9 games. Second worst defence in the table.

    I Think it works only at good level with hot teams.

    Watching better I see that having "offside trap" with the left full back who stays behind the 3 other defenders is useless.
    Last edited by takerozzo; 22/05/2015 at 11:03 AM.

  41. Quote Originally Posted by ProTimmo View Post
    Had to give this a go with Arsenal and going well so far. Brought in Icardi who is settled in well knocking it 14 goals in 13 games. Any tips for the Shadow striker role as Ozil is the king of assists and only has 2 in 12 games so far?

    Attachment 853620Attachment 853621Attachment 853622
    reason ozil has only got 2 assists is because he ain't suitable for that role, try changing it to a treq. should link up well with fasle 9

  42. Quote Originally Posted by spedro20 View Post
    Just a quick note: You have the full backs on corner setup as: Stand on far post (both). But if you say to put them offer short option and at the same time you say to put DL/DR taking corners, that means that the DL will pass the ball to the DR and vice versa?
    TTF, can I choose the MR or the ML to ofter short option on corners? Cause, i think is it more wise to a MR/ML receive a ball from the corner than both FB be on the same place on the pitch
    Last edited by spedro20; 22/05/2015 at 12:07 PM.

  43. Quote Originally Posted by richy25 View Post
    reason ozil has only got 2 assists is because he ain't suitable for that role, try changing it to a treq. should link up well with fasle 9
    With reborn v1 / v3 Özil has about 13 goals and 9 assist in 15 games as SS…. So do not think the role is the problem J

  44. On the set pieces creator what individual instructions for each player you set?

  45. Quote Originally Posted by takerozzo View Post
    Started with Schunthorpe in League one, but it doesn't work for me. Defence playin horrible, I've suffered somthing like 18 gol in 9 games. Second worst defence in the table.

    I Think it works only at good level with hot teams.

    Watching better I see that having "offside trap" with the left full back who stays behind the 3 other defenders is useless.
    I have same problem, does not work if your CA is lower than other team, they just get pulled around too much and exposed.

  46. Quote Originally Posted by van Basten View Post
    With reborn v1 / v3 Özil has about 13 goals and 9 assist in 15 games as SS…. So do not think the role is the problem J
    try it and find out, i bet he will get better stats

  47. Quote Originally Posted by takerozzo View Post
    Started with Schunthorpe in League one, but it doesn't work for me. Defence playin horrible, I've suffered somthing like 18 gol in 9 games. Second worst defence in the table.

    I Think it works only at good level with hot teams.

    Watching better I see that having "offside trap" with the left full back who stays behind the 3 other defenders is useless.
    Im also thinking of that
    Why the support duty on the left fullback?

  48. Quote Originally Posted by kallemannen View Post
    Im also thinking of that
    Why the support duty on the left fullback?
    its so easy to explain...this is why people dont know any meaning of each role..due too high clubs that ppl start theier carrrer with ...

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO