Like Tree546Likes

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

1. Always working for us thanks again.Reborn is best for me so i dont need to try this but when i have free time i will

2. Quote Originally Posted by Tripoligate4 View Post
    its so easy to explain...this is why people dont know any meaning of each role..due too high clubs that ppl start theier carrrer with ...
    lol Mr.Arrogant
    I was wondering, why offside press and the left fullback staying back? wouldnt it be better if he followed in
    But maybe he does, I havent watch the tactic playing

Maybe its cause the box to box midfielder is on that side, and the attacking fullback has more defensive saftey from his CM(D)
    mojam99 likes this.

3. *********

Guys, during the testing I found that the performance of this tactic receives HUGE boost when Acceleration,Agility and Dribbling of players who plays on ML/MR/F9 positions are equal or more than "17".

So I recommend when you make transfers and strengthen your team give the first priory to these positions and especially Acceleration, Agility and Dribbling attributes try to have these attributes 17+ for these positions.
    Last edited by TotalFootballFan9; 22/05/2015 at 05:31 PM.
    mojam99 and tzahy like this.

4. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post

Guys, during the testing I found that the performance of this tactic receives HUGE boost when Acceleration and Dribbling of players who plays on ML/MR/F9 positions are equal or more than "17".

So I recommend when you make transfers and strengthen your team give the first priory to these positions and especially Acceleration and Dribbling attributes try to have these attributes 17+ for these positions.

U R Master TFF
    TotalFootballFan9 and DejanST like this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post

Guys, during the testing I found that the performance of this tactic receives HUGE boost when Acceleration and Dribbling of players who plays on ML/MR/F9 positions are equal or more than "17".

So I recommend when you make transfers and strengthen your team give the first priory to these positions and especially Acceleration and Dribbling attributes try to have these attributes 17+ for these positions.
    Unless your name is Mauro Icardi who just knocks them in for fun.

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-icardi.png
    TotalFootballFan9 likes this.

6. Oppss... I missed Agility attribute... so there are 3 attributes: Acceleration, Agility and Dribbling.

P.S. I'll try to to lower Acceleration to "15" and watch how it goes... because players with 17+ Acceleration, Agility, Dribbling cost hell amount of money
    Last edited by TotalFootballFan9; 22/05/2015 at 05:38 PM.

7. TTF, what would change if we slightly move F9 to STCL and SS to AMCR or STCR/AMCL positions?

8. no matter how many times u say your v3 reborn better than this, I disagree. This is giving me much better result with any team i play with :-S

thank you

9. In my opinion this tactic just work in top teams like PSG, Man. United, etc. Doesnt work with lower teams

10. Quote Originally Posted by redmonda View Post
    TTF, what would change if we slightly move F9 to STCL and SS to AMCR or STCR/AMCL positions?
    many things will change... but the question what do you want to achieve by that?

11. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    many things will change... but the question what do you want to achieve by that?
    Maybe he wants to become the new and improved TotalFootballFan10?
    mojam99 and Barca4ever11 like this.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Ivoensousa View Post
    Doesnt work with lower teams
    Mate, can you explain what do you mean by word "work"?

How can we determine that tactic "works" or not ?
    Last edited by TotalFootballFan9; 22/05/2015 at 07:32 PM.
    White Europe and mojam99 like this.

13. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    Feng Shui symmetrical placement

14. TTF keep up the great work. I'm currently managing Southampton and with this tactic along with EXECUTIONER V3 we are sitting in second place and in the semi final of league cup.

Just one question, who are your personal favourites of the F9 position and Shadow striker.
    thanks in advance
    Rasmus12 likes this.

15. tff any chance you could make a defensive/counter tactic to use with underdog teams, that would be a big challenge i think

16. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    I dont care about the argument you two are having so I've deleted the posts. But nothing irritates me more than people going on to someone elses tactics thread and say "why don't you try it with X team, your tactic isnt good enough unless you do etc". Stow it. Go create your own thread and do it of you feel it's so important. Good grief.
    ralphs likes this.

17. Seems like my previous post was deleted... oh well..

Since "negative feedback" is not viewed right on this forum, here are the results i got from the tactic. Quite good btw.

EDIT >> TFF, you think the tactic will suffer too much if I ask the Wingers to actually go the line before crossing?

Heat Map was maybe the second best I saw in FM15.

Last edited by razithedragon; 22/05/2015 at 11:00 PM.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
    I dont care about the argument you two are having so I've deleted the posts. But nothing irritates me more than people going on to someone elses tactics thread and say "why don't you try it with X team, your tactic isnt good enough unless you do etc". Stow it. Go create your own thread and do it of you feel it's so important. Good grief.
    First of all my post wasnt directed at razithedragon alone so i wasnt arguing with him.

secondly you delete my post and then basicly say the same things in different words.

19. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgkajhk View Post
    First of all my post wasnt directed at razithedragon alone so i wasnt arguing with him.

secondly you delete my post and then basicly say the same things in different words.
    Only one of us is a moderator. Not a point up for debate.
    ralphs and Orient Legend like this.

20. sorry officer mike, wont happen again.

21. i never understood why people feel the need to complain about a tactic not working for lower league teams when

1. you see people posting in that very same thread (as they've done in executioner) that it does
    2. it's not specified as a 15th tier 20 ca player tactic
    3. it's a good tactic that lets mid/lower first division teams win their leagues

is the logic behind this people thinking "i'm such a good manager i want to manage a team at the bottom and take it to the top, but because i don't have the intelligence/patience to make a tactic i will download a tactic, but instead of doing that i will go and post on the forums sounding condescending and self entitled that the tactic that i want doesn't exist, when it does and i'm just not capable of using it"

mods should be way harsher with some of these users lol

as for this tactic, plugged it in to a quick save with pool to see how it plays compared to executioner, great results away to top teams, i find it didn't break down weaker teams as good as executioner was but still a great plug and play tactic, done it again TFF : )

22. the tactic needs manual marking or not?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Tacticseeker View Post
    i never understood why people feel the need to complain about a tactic not working for lower league teams when

1. you see people posting in that very same thread (as they've done in executioner) that it does
    2. it's not specified as a 15th tier 20 ca player tactic
    3. it's a good tactic that lets mid/lower first division teams win their leagues

is the logic behind this people thinking "i'm such a good manager i want to manage a team at the bottom and take it to the top, but because i don't have the intelligence/patience to make a tactic i will download a tactic, but instead of doing that i will go and post on the forums sounding condescending and self entitled that the tactic that i want doesn't exist, when it does and i'm just not capable of using it"

mods should be way harsher with some of these users lol

as for this tactic, plugged it in to a quick save with pool to see how it plays compared to executioner, great results away to top teams, i find it didn't break down weaker teams as good as executioner was but still a great plug and play tactic, done it again TFF : )
    Yeah this really annoys me too to be honest. People feel far too entitled on these FM forums. If I'm playing as Barcelona and using a tactic that is helping me achieve success, why can't I upload that tactic for anyone else who wants to play as Barcelona too, or a similar team of that level. Why is there an expectation that if you want to publish your tactic you need to take the time out of your day and compromise your own focus and enjoyment from your own save-game in order to test the tactic with various teams at various levels just to make sure it works for every single person that might visit the forum and want to use a Barcelona tactic with AFC Wimbledon or Leyton Orient.

If your so desperate to find a tactic for LLM why not go to thread for a tactic made for a team in the lower leagues. If you can't find one then tough. a) Make your own b) If you can't make your own then start a game with a top team and download a tactic for a top team c) If you can't find an LLM tactic, and you can't make your own, and you refuse to maybe start a career with a top team and learn how to make a tactic or download one, then simply don't buy the game!
    ruudvanwarren likes this.

24. I guess malaga felt like they were up against a Monster..

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-mal.png
    Barca4ever11 likes this.

25. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Cut it out or i start handing out infractions.

26. sory for my bad english
    can someone post scren shot about team instruction and player instruction plzz i have a problem with download
    thx

27. MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-2015-05-23_00003.jpgMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-2015-05-23_00004.jpg MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-2015-05-23_00007.jpg God bless this tactic
    Barca4ever11, Movohod and stash84 like this.

28. Can I change the mentality? For example change it to attack against smaller teams or defensive against bigger teams? Or will it affect the performance

29. TFF?..
    how would you put up Leverkusen?

30. MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-bundesliga_-overview-stages.png Now what more can people ask for from Plug And Play?
    Barca4ever11 likes this.

31. Quote Originally Posted by Rasmus12 View Post
    TFF?..
    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-tactics_-overview-overview-3.pngthats my main lineup and i rotate my squad as its small to keep people happy works like a charm!
    Rasmus12 likes this.

32. Quote Originally Posted by Orient Legend View Post
    Attachment 855145thats my main lineup and i rotate my squad as its small to keep people happy works like a charm!

Thank you for your quick response
    Orient Legend likes this.

33. I get the head coach position of Dortmund on December, and the results speak for themselves
    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-2015-05-23_00001.jpg

the team plays beautiful football, with one-twos between the attackers, and generally i enjoy the start of my dortmund save
    Tripoligate4 and stash84 like this.

34. may i ask how many goals scoring via corner ? gys ? let me know

35. Plug N FUCKIN Play:

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-eredivisie_-overview-stages.jpg
    mojam99 and stash84 like this.

36. guys, you're using manual marking in this tactic?

37. Quote Originally Posted by Rasmus12 View Post
    TFF?..
    You already have a game breaking plug and play to use
    and u want him to also tell you what players to use where...

I mean cmon man, whats the next step, having him play the game for you on teamviewer?

And yes I can understand some ppl dont want to make tactics or learn how to play the game but, you guys are just taking this too far
    intensa and Tripoligate4 like this.

38. Quote Originally Posted by krovax777 View Post
    guys, you're using manual marking in this tactic?
    No.

39. TotalFootballFan9 kills your motivation.....his tactics are so good that you get tired winning.....
    stash84 likes this.

40. Quote Originally Posted by kallemannen View Post
    You already have a game breaking plug and play to use
    and u want him to also tell you what players to use where...

I mean cmon man, whats the next step, having him play the game for you on teamviewer?

And yes I can understand some ppl dont want to make tactics or learn how to play the game but, you guys are just taking this too far

Relax dude....

I got my answer by another...
    if he does not want to answer is fine, if he answer it's just a huge help for Me!

I had tried a lot of players , but I could not get it to work...

so I'm just happy that there are some in this forum like Orient Legend or TFF, that will help as they do

you do not think I am in my right to seek help by asking about a lineup, when you have tried to do everything..
    and I know it works when you have just played a team in the first division

so I was frustrated, this was the reason for my answer.....
    jasonbhoys and Orient Legend like this.

41. Set piece screenshots?

42. MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-def.png

def

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-hj%C3%B8rne.png

Off

43. Quote Originally Posted by EL92 View Post
    TotalFootballFan9 kills your motivation.....his tactics are so good that you get tired winning.....
    Hehe but the most funny thing is that some people still finds a reason to complain about something, like the striker doesn't score 300 goals or they are still winning but concede some goals and they don't like it When I read that I just can’t hold my laugh

44. why don't share who use set pieces ? its very easy why are you hiding ? i dont understand really ? ok i understand dl or dr use corners but what about free kicks ?

45. Quote Originally Posted by receptayyiperdogan View Post
    why don't share who use set pieces ? its very easy why are you hiding ? i dont understand really ? ok i understand dl or dr use corners but what about free kicks ?
    OMG....
    Are U Stupid or ?

Please, stop playing FM if U need to know free kicks....
    White Europe likes this.

46. no . everything is important in the tactics , i didn't create and maybe cm or Rb use how to can i know

47. What do you do against superior teams? Counter?

48. Quote Originally Posted by Danildo View Post
    What do you do against superior teams? Counter?
    Do nothing just keep pressing continue button and you keep wining
    intensa and Tripoligate4 like this.

49. Quote Originally Posted by jasonbhoys View Post
    Do nothing just keep pressing continue button and you keep wining
    Tripoligate4 likes this.

50. even using this tactic with instant result make me finish second in bundesliga with herta(media pred 16) no transfers, with manual marking i probably win the league its so easy to use this tactic without asking hundred questions, because everything U need to know is in the OP(opening post...before someone ask what's op?)

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO