Like Tree546Likes

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jasonbhoys View Post
    Do nothing just keep pressing continue button and you keep wining
    Well, I have followed all the advice from the OP, and have five straight losses with this tactic now, so that´s not quite correct :p
    Tripoligate4 likes this.

  2. Quote Originally Posted by jasonbhoys View Post
    Do nothing just keep pressing continue button and you keep wining
    Cant understand how simulating matches with a monstrous plug and play is more entertaining than playing 3dpinball on windows XP but yeah, we all have different minds I suppose

  3. Quote Originally Posted by kallemannen View Post
    Cant understand how simulating matches with a monstrous plug and play is more entertaining than playing 3dpinball on windows XP but yeah, we all have different minds I suppose
    Who simulates matches, as usual you are picking people up wrong again again and again
    Orient Legend likes this.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Danildo View Post
    Well, I have followed all the advice from the OP
    Dude, if you have five straight losses with this tactic and what is the most important you don't know why did you lose then you'd better go play FIFA or something like that because FM is too complicated for you

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jasonbhoys View Post
    Who simulates matches, as usual you are picking people up wrong again again and again
    Thought u used instant result.. but maybe I was wrong

  6. Quote Originally Posted by stash84 View Post
    Dude, if you have five straight losses with this tactic and what is the most important you don't know why did you lose then you'd better go play FIFA or something like that because FM is too complicated for you
    Thank you for reminding me why I almost never post anything in theese forums. Ask one question, and you´ll have a bunch of pre pubertal brats telling you what an idiot you are...

    I was just trying to get some advice on what to do against stronger opposition, as this had not been covered until now. I am truly sorry for being such an idiot.
    mojam99 and kdgkajhk like this.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Danildo View Post
    Thank you for reminding me why I almost never post anything in theese forums. Ask one question, and you´ll have a bunch of pre pubertal brats telling you what an idiot you are...

    I was just trying to get some advice on what to do against stronger opposition, as this had not been covered until now. I am truly sorry for being such an idiot.
    Dude, do you really think there is a "magic" setting which you can turn on and it makes you win against stronger opposition?
    bsup68 likes this.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Danildo View Post
    Thank you for reminding me why I almost never post anything in theese forums. Ask one question, and you´ll have a bunch of pre pubertal brats telling you what an idiot you are...

    I was just trying to get some advice on what to do against stronger opposition, as this had not been covered until now. I am truly sorry for being such an idiot.
    there is no other setup for the stronger opposition, just the same tactic, and defending position as your match preparation.

  9. First match.
    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-atl%C3%A9tico-be_ikta__-genel-bak1_-genel-bak1_.png

  10. Season 2. I'm absolutely underdog. I don't know how this can't work against op teams. Masterpiece again TFF, thank's a alot.

    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-be_ikta_-man-utd_-veriler-ma%C3%A7-verileri.png
    TotalFootballFan9 likes this.

  11. Won everything with real, bought javi martinez for 28 mil, what a bargain, Khedira kinda sucked as CM-Defence.

    Do you guys have other recomandations for that position, I might sell khedira, and need a backup.

    Never had 11 players in best team of ucl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-untitled.jpg  
    TotalFootballFan9 likes this.

  12. Someone try changing F9 by AF ?

  13. I'm having a bit of a problem with my game, this is not tactic related, but everytime I manage a club or look at other clubs with Favourite Personnel on club info page, they always have 2 of the same player, which is annoying, her is an example:
    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-fc-utrecht_-information.jpg
    Anyone know how I can get rid of this? I have no idea why it is happening, but it is the same with every club I manage?

  14. My stats using this tactics :

    Reborn V3 + Manual Marking - 21 games - 62 goals scored - 29 goals against - 5 clean sheets - 15W,3D,3L
    Mounstrous P&P - 7 games - 20 goals scored - 1 goal against - 6 clean sheets - 7W,0D,0L

    So for me P&P has been working better than reborn, having the same offensive power with a better overall defense.
    Got more clean sheets with P&P in 7 games than with reborn in 21 games

    Not saying this one is better than reborn but for me it is working much better for my kind of team

    So thank you TFF

  15. Hi, what are good reserve wingers for big teams with cost like 10mil or something like this? But good enough to be starter in the biggest teams for quite some time when main star gets injured.

  16. you can pick up lorenzo insigne for the left side, or angel correa (i think that's right spelling) for the right side, both are around the 10 mil mark and decent

    bernard from shakhtar is good but more expensive than insigne
    carlos vela also good but more expensive than correa

    all 4 of them have played well for me in this tactic

  17. I wonder could someone, who actually knows how to do this, make or tweak this tactic to a more defensive one for hard away games against big teams. I mean this tactic is amazing but I've played with Real Madrid. Won 5-2 against Liverpool home and lost 2-4 away, luckily it was still group stage of Champions League. Same thing against Barcelona. I've won in Copa del Rey at home 7-2 and away lost 1-4.
    If someone could do this it would really help. I could try but with my skills I'd probably do more harm then good.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Dariio87 View Post
    I wonder could someone, who actually knows how to do this, make or tweak this tactic to a more defensive one for hard away games against big teams. I mean this tactic is amazing but I've played with Real Madrid. Won 5-2 against Liverpool home and lost 2-4 away, luckily it was still group stage of Champions League. Same thing against Barcelona. I've won in Copa del Rey at home 7-2 and away lost 1-4.
    If someone could do this it would really help. I could try but with my skills I'd probably do more harm then good.
    DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF REBORN(DEFENSE) V2

  19. Won the league with FC Utrecht, first season, predicted 9th!
    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-eredivisie_-overview-stages.jpg
    Also won the dutch cup! Best tactic for FM15 without a doubt!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by intensa View Post
    DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF REBORN(DEFENSE) V2
    Thank you mate, I'll try it out

  21. A bit to much ties last year...but this year so far!

    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-schedule_-senior-matches-11.png MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-inbox_-inbox-6.png

    Never seen this before

    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-serie-a_-overview-profile-3.png
    Last edited by Godgutten; 24/05/2015 at 07:27 PM.

  22. MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-screen-shot-2015-05-24-14.47.10.png
    Tweaked the tactic into a 4141 and this is my first game of the season!
    SirMaGniSev3nth likes this.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by poweriess View Post
    Attachment 855816
    Tweaked the tactic into a 4141 and this is my first game of the season!
    could you upload this tactic?
    Last edited by spuavick; 24/05/2015 at 07:50 PM.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by intensa View Post
    Someone try changing F9 by AF ?

  25. Just tried this because I love 4-4-2 style tactics and have got tired of playing 4-1-2-2-1, really awesome tactic. Did you test the wide players higher up at all?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by teammfmjamie View Post
    Just tried this because I love 4-4-2 style tactics and have got tired of playing 4-1-2-2-1, really awesome tactic. Did you test the wide players higher up at all?
    Yes He did... He Called this One ARMAGEDDON....

    ARMAGEDDON!

  27. MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-2015-05-24_00001.jpg

    Put some of the new reborn v5 roles and instructions and this happened Munir played Trequartista for the second half and got an hat-trick
    AM(a) did much better job than shadow striker in my opinion
    But funny thing is that the player who usually get the lowest rate is my CM(d). dont really know why but as long as my team keeps winning i dont really care :p

  28. Quote Originally Posted by fullsynchro View Post
    Attachment 855961

    Put some of the new reborn v5 roles and instructions and this happened Munir played Trequartista for the second half and got an hat-trick
    AM(a) did much better job than shadow striker in my opinion
    But funny thing is that the player who usually get the lowest rate is my CM(d). dont really know why but as long as my team keeps winning i dont really care :p
    I'll update the tactic but so far I only add the new dribbling settings for B2B because it’s the only change which shows clear signs of improvement for this tactic.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    I'll update the tactic but so far I only add the new dribbling settings for B2B because it’s the only change which shows clear signs of improvement for this tactic.
    for the games i did already i saw an improvement on the Trequartista and in the Attacking Midfielder. My AM helps much more and the trequartista is scoring more goals than before , but maybe that's because the players i have

  30. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    I'll update the tactic but so far I only add the new dribbling settings for B2B because it’s the only change which shows clear signs of improvement for this tactic.
    but the difference in results in your testing stand between v5 and this one was very large? you would still recomend v5 over this one?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by fullsynchro View Post
    but the difference in results in your testing stand between v5 and this one was very large? you would still recomend v5 over this one?
    Yes, V5 kicks ass and have solid advantage above this.

    But I haven't tested yet similar changed for this tactic.

  32. Heh... the first 15 matches are very promising... and it shows performance close to V5... I'll test for 100 more matches and if nothing changes I'll update the tactic.
    fullsynchro likes this.

  33. i tried so many tactics für my poor team, but this is the 1st that is fantastic

    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-capture.jpg
    rrepek likes this.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    Heh... the first 15 matches are very promising... and it shows performance close to V5... I'll test for 100 more matches and if nothing changes I'll update the tactic.
    V5 of what mate?

  35. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    Heh... the first 15 matches are very promising... and it shows performance close to V5... I'll test for 100 more matches and if nothing changes I'll update the tactic.
    are you using the AM / T Combo or the SS / f9?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by jonnyharb View Post
    V5 of what mate?
    reborn v5 jonny
    jonnyharb likes this.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by fullsynchro View Post
    are you using the AM / T Combo or the SS / f9?
    The same configuration as Reborn V5 only without F9.
    fullsynchro likes this.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    The same configuration as Reborn V5 only without F9.
    Would you say it has made this tactic a little better? I feel it is pretty perfect as it is.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    The same configuration as Reborn V5 only without F9.
    Release the beast mate
    mojam99 likes this.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Spikester View Post
    Would you say it has made this tactic a little better? I feel it is pretty perfect as it is.
    I like this one too there are so many awesome inside forwards in this game that is almost a crime using only one
    And this tactic is super consistent at least it has been for me
    Combines the offensive power of Reborn with a good stable defense even without world class players
    And it is symetric :p
    And Awesome

  41. *******
    TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

    CHANGES:

    - tweaked PIs for Full Backs
    - changed Role/PIs for STC
    - changed Role/PIs for AMC
    - tweaked dribbling for B2B


    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyharb View Post
    Release the beast mate
    Done

  42. so which one won you test TFF ? :p

  43. Quote Originally Posted by fullsynchro View Post
    so which one won you test TFF ? :p
    There is a big problem to compare Reborn V5 and Monstrous P & P V2 because I use "IR" when I test P & P and when I test Reborn v5 I have to play matches by myself because of manual marking and testing process goes very slowly because of this so I've played only 60 matches so far with Reborn V5 and both tactics show more or less equally performance but this amount of matches is just a small drop in ocean and in order to properly compare them need to play about 300 matches... but I think it takes ages for me to play 300 matches with Reborn so I wouldn’t hope to get this data soon.

  44. How do I go about changing the player who is on the edge of the box for the corner routine?

    When I enter the set piece creator it seems to be the default routine.

  45. Will the player filters change for striker and amc?

  46. Quote Originally Posted by Spikester View Post
    Will the player filters change for striker and amc?
    he already updated the filters with the AM and striker new roels mate

  47. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    There is a big problem to compare Reborn V5 and Monstrous P & P V2 because I use "IR" when I test P & P and when I test Reborn v5 I have to play matches by myself because of manual marking and testing process goes very slowly because of this so I've played only 60 matches so far with Reborn V5 and both tactics show more or less equally performance but this amount of matches is just a small drop in ocean and in order to properly compare them need to play about 300 matches... but I think it takes ages for me to play 300 matches with Reborn so I wouldn’t hope to get this data soon.
    I do understand that.
    In your testing stand what position got the lowest average rating? the cm(d)?
    In both tatics that one is for me always the one who get "worst" ratings, maybe i attack so much that he doesnt have any work to do hehe :p
    Do you think you still can get those statistics?

    Maybe i'll change to BWM and see how that goes

  48. Quote Originally Posted by fullsynchro View Post
    he already updated the filters with the AM and striker new roels mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikester View Post
    Will the player filters change for striker and amc?
    I think I'll tweak a little bit attributes for the Attacking Midfielder... it's possible to reduce some of his attributes without sufficient impact on his performance.


    Quote Originally Posted by fullsynchro View Post
    I do understand that.
    In your testing stand what position got the lowest average rating? the cm(d)?
    In both tatics that one is for me always the one who get "worst" ratings, maybe i attack so much that he doesnt have any work to do hehe :p
    Do you think you still can get those statistics?

    Maybe i'll change to BWM and see how that goes
    Mate, my advice to you just ignore ratings they don't show "real" picture how import player's job... I find that for many positions they are absolutely incorrect...
    Last edited by TotalFootballFan9; 24/05/2015 at 09:50 PM.
    fullsynchro likes this.

  49. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    There is a big problem to compare Reborn V5 and Monstrous P & P V2 because I use "IR" when I test P & P and when I test Reborn v5 I have to play matches by myself because of manual marking and testing process goes very slowly because of this so I've played only 60 matches so far with Reborn V5 and both tactics show more or less equally performance but this amount of matches is just a small drop in ocean and in order to properly compare them need to play about 300 matches... but I think it takes ages for me to play 300 matches with Reborn so I wouldn’t hope to get this data soon.
    I played 4 season with Reborn but Monstrous looks like better for me. Even Reborn is class

  50. Quote Originally Posted by DejanST View Post
    I played 4 season with Reborn but Monstrous looks like better for me. Even Reborn is class
    Heh, right now I'm too don't know for sure which tactic is better because the new updateds have brought very solid performance boost to both tactics... and there is not enough data to compare yet.
    fullsynchro and DejanST like this.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO