Like Tree546Likes

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

1. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    Heh, right now I'm too don't know for sure which tactic is better because the new updateds have brought very solid performance boost to both tactics... and there is not enough data to compare yet.
    Your effort is better mate forget comparing.So you're going to change filters right?

2. Quote Originally Posted by DejanST View Post
    Your effort is better mate forget comparing.So you're going to change filters right?
    Yes, I've updated the filters and lower some attributes for AMC... it should be a bit easier to find players for this position.
    DejanST likes this.

3. i'm fear to change from v1 to v2, because v1 is very good
    kdgkajhk likes this.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jaga View Post
    i'm fear to change from v1 to v2, because v1 is very good
    I tried V2 for 5 match and turned back to V1 again

5. TFF just a quick question about Filters. In the spoiler you mention easy match conditions" in filters menu. Where is this?

6. Quote Originally Posted by whiteij7544 View Post
    TFF just a quick question about Filters. In the spoiler you mention easy match conditions" in filters menu. Where is this?
    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-sk%C3%A6rmbillede-2015-05-25-kl.-00.12.36.png

7. V2 being MOUSTROUS for me as Roma first Season , eliminated R.Madrid and Barcelona and am on final against Chelsea Gonna put screens tomorrow as i finish the season

8. MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-2015-05-24_00002.jpg

for those in fear to change to v2 i truly recomend doing that your striker will score more (My munir is on fire ) and your AMC will have a much higher impact on game
    Look at this hell of champions league Group stage was made with Reborn V3 , changed to P&P v1 after that and then never changed back
    Changed to v2 because my Shadow Striker and f9 were getting poor games , and never gave impact on game as they are doing now
    Thumbs up

9. Quote Originally Posted by jaga View Post
    i'm fear to change from v1 to v2, because v1 is very good
    If v2 was worst than v1 TFF, with the experience he has on this field probably woudnt had uploaded it
    Give it a try you wont regret

10. I'm not sure about V2 of this tactic, since changing to it I have still been getting good results, but am conceding over a goal a game with it, which I wasn't doing before.

11. Could someone share version 1 of this tactic ?

12. Quote Originally Posted by MrNobody1903 View Post
    Could someone share version 1 of this tactic ?
    TFF MONSTROUS P&P V1_16AB376D-DB8E-4D1A-BE31-7096EB1EA6F2

13. version 2 is alot better for me, the new player roles are more flexible too, so more types of players can play there which is good.

14. No team instructions were changed so i doubt it is tatic related. ;-)

15. So let me get this straight; V1 = the striker is a trequartista. While the V2 = the striker is a false 9?

Which one would you recommend for me if Bendnter is my main striker? Thanks.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Corkscrew Arabesque View Post
    Thanks I thought that was it.

17. @Gannicus
    V1: striker = f9 and amc = ss
    V2: striker = trequartista and amc = am

18. Quote Originally Posted by Gannicus View Post
    So let me get this straight; V1 = the striker is a trequartista. While the V2 = the striker is a false 9?

Which one would you recommend for me if Bendnter is my main striker? Thanks.

Any Bendnter is a lord hes that good he can play any of them
    cptbull likes this.

19. where is V2 of this tactic ?
    DoubleR likes this.

20. Quote Originally Posted by gkarl View Post
    where is V2 of this tactic ?
    are you being serious? it's at the VERY TOP of the first post, V2
    DoubleR likes this.

21. MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-bundesliga_-overview-stages-3.pngWon the league with V1 no transfers beastly!

22. First game of season. V1.

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-psv-v-ifk-g%C3%B6teborg_-analysis-formations.png
    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-psv-v-ifk-g%C3%B6teborg_-overview-overview.pngMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-psv-v-ifk-g%C3%B6teborg_-stats-match-stats.png

23. Has anyone managed to test how influential the in game team talks are? I tend to use passionate- Encourage, but I'm not too sure how much of a difference it makes. Anyway this tactic is working wonders with my AC colimiers save. Cheers TFF

24. I cannot find the option to "mark specific player" (this "manual marking" you're all talking so much everywhere)

It was supposed to be right below "marcacao apertada" in the bottom right corner, right?

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-20143ab92a.png

25. Quote Originally Posted by razithedragon View Post
    I cannot find the option to "mark specific player" (this "manual marking" you're all talking so much everywhere)
    For this tactic you don't need use "manual marking".

26. Using V2
    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-inbox_-inbox-8.png

27. Quote Originally Posted by PlayHardOrGoHome View Post
    Nice to see, I hate that team (IFK) IRL in sweden!
    They are finally leading the league and they care more about giving my team hate than their actually lead

28. TFF i can tell you this tactic work like a charm on FMC 15 Classic for Tablets (V1).

With Arsenal 1st season i won the Premier, Champions League, FA cup
    Now just started 2nd season and won both Charity Shield and Supercup, and im again 1st on PL
    TotalFootballFan9 likes this.

29. Quote Originally Posted by remlnx View Post
    TFF i can tell you this tactic work like a charm on FMC 15 Classic for Tablets (V1).

With Arsenal 1st season i won the Premier, Champions League, FA cup
    Now just started 2nd season and won both Charity Shield and Supercup, and im again 1st on PL
    Could you tell me how you import this tac to the FMC 15 on tablet? Because my iPad don't see the .fmf files, only .tac.

30. Manuol86
    Reserve
    this tactic is amazing with napoli
    type of team in the Champions League:

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-type-ccc-naple.png

some monstrous games:

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-1.pngMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-2.pngMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-3.pngMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-4.pngMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-5.pngMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-6.png

31. Quote Originally Posted by Manuol86 View Post
    V2?
    Attachment 856713

some monstrous games:

Attachment 856714Attachment 856716Attachment 856717Attachment 856720Attachment 856722Attachment 856727

32. Quote Originally Posted by Manuol86 View Post

Attachment 856713

some monstrous games:

Attachment 856714Attachment 856716Attachment 856717Attachment 856720Attachment 856722Attachment 856727
    what version mate? results look great

33. Manuol86
    Reserve
    Quote Originally Posted by mojam99 View Post
    what version mate? results look great
    with monstrousV1
    mojam99 likes this.

34. this is the best tactic I've tried so far in fm15, so thanks for this masterpiece
    kdgkajhk likes this.

35. Quote Originally Posted by zaqwes View Post
    Could you tell me how you import this tac to the FMC 15 on tablet? Because my iPad don't see the .fmf files, only .tac.
    I recreated it manually on my tablet, by using the PC one, only take few mintues. But i suppose this is also working:

.FMF Filles to .TAC Files

also check your PM

36. easy tweak

i've haven't done nothing special only changed the WM to IF's with the same instructions except one as the WM, was wondering if it worked and for me is doing really good.Attachment 856962

37. AND THEY DID IT - FIRST SEASON ROMA - AGAINST EUROPA BEST - DDDDD

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-2015-05-25_00002.jpg

V2 The mother of all tactics

38. Quote Originally Posted by fullsynchro View Post
    AND THEY DID IT - FIRST SEASON ROMA - AGAINST EUROPA BEST - DDDDD

Attachment 856975

V2 The mother of all tactics
    Cool to see you lost twice against Madrid, but won once when it really really mattered Kind of a Rocky fight with a comeback haha
    fullsynchro likes this.

39. Quote Originally Posted by DoubleR View Post
    Cool to see you lost twice against Madrid, but won once when it really really mattered Kind of a Rocky fight with a comeback haha
    That one was with revorn v3 only changed after the end of group stage
    DoubleR likes this.

40. MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-2015-05-25_00003.jpgMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-2015-05-25_00004.jpgMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-2015-05-25_00005.jpg

Some more screens of my Mounstrous Season
    Barca4ever11 likes this.

41. Quote Originally Posted by DoubleR View Post
    And for the record i Lost three times against Madrid not two :p

42. Quote Originally Posted by fullsynchro View Post
    And for the record i Lost three times against Madrid not two :p
    its the EYE OF THE TIGERRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr

43. Hi guys I thought I would give this a whirl with my new save decided to go with amateur team Pickering town and I'm very happy with it I'm currently first in my league, still in the faVase and I got to the fourth round of fa cup and to be fair got annihilated by villa 9 nil but to be fair I am like 10/11 leagues below them and have players I pay 20 quid a game too lol. Still an awesome tactic though
    mojam99 likes this.

44. In Man City I sold & bought some new players and I have now left 35mil transfer budget and 100-200k wages budget (depends if I cancel Lampard loan) and I need some advice what players should I buy in some places for this tactic:

ML: Nasri starter, should I retrain Navas to be backup here or sell him and buy cheaper one to increase budget (who if so).
    MR: Silva starter, need to buy backup here - need advice for who would be good and affordable financially overall with other adviced players.
    AMC: Should I buy starter AMC here (who if so) and make Jovetic backup or buy cheap backup (who if so) and buy better winger backups?

Start of new game.
    Last edited by MnichQT; 25/05/2015 at 09:48 PM.

45. Quote Originally Posted by MnichQT View Post
    In Man City I sold & bought some new players and I have now left 35mil transfer budget and 100-200k wages budget (depends if I cancel Lampard loan) and I need some advice what players should I buy in some places for this tactic:

ML: Nasri starter, should I retrain Navas to be backup here or sell him and buy cheaper one to increase budget (who if so).
    MR: Silva starter, need to buy backup here - need advice for who would be good and affordable financially overall with other adviced players.
    AMC: Should I buy starter AMC here (who if so) and make Jovetic backup or buy cheap backup (who if so) and buy better winger backups?

Start of new game.
    I would try to sell jovetic at all costs , he plays one game and gets injured 6 months lol
    davidbarros2 likes this.

46. How much worse will tactic be if i use right foot on right and left on left?

47. Quote Originally Posted by RedUnited View Post
    How much worse will tactic be if i use right foot on right and left on left?
    11.5% worse =)

48. MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-2015-05-26_00002.jpgprediction 20
    votupehovi likes this.

49. Quote Originally Posted by jrazi View Post
    Attachment 857357prediction 20
    what tactic mate?

50. Quote Originally Posted by Don11 View Post
    what tactic mate?
    V1

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO