Like Tree546Likes

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

1. Southampton 3rd season using v1. First two game's of season couldn't have been harder.......

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-chelsea-v-southampton_-overview-overview.pngMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-man-utd-v-southampton_-overview-overview.png

Don't know how you do it TFF? you have like 3 unstoppable tactic on this forum!
    Some kind of voodoo maybe?

2. Gyazo - 6ec636df43238e0aaeb7445727d23ed7.png

Only 7 goals for Sturridge i might sell him soon!

3. So, for everyone who has been using instant result, how's it going? Do you still get the results you are expecting? Im saying this because of what it is on the opening post about instant result.

4. Quote Originally Posted by X360wizard View Post
    Gyazo - 6ec636df43238e0aaeb7445727d23ed7.png

Only 7 goals for Sturridge i might sell him soon!
    what version?

5. what version?
    If your look on formation screen you might suppose that there are v2, but I can be wrong

6. red cards

How will removing "play aggressivly" affect the tactic? My Milan gets a red card every 2 games..

7. good tactic..V1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-skjermbilde-46-.jpg  
    Mikeyokeyy likes this.

8. Why are people still using version 1? Version 2 is amaze balls!

9. Quote Originally Posted by jonnyharb View Post
    Why are people still using version 1? Version 2 is amaze balls!
    cos v1 is amaze balls too

10. Back from my holiday plugged the V2 in and the first game using it i get the extraordinary result, loved V1 but didnt get a result like this. Switched players around a bit at 55mins and just smashed them in for fun. Sanchez up top from now on.

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-team.pngMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-stats.pngMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-result.png
    Mikeyokeyy and hehol98 like this.

11. Incredible tactic!!

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-nacional-de-fran%C3%A7a_-vista-geral-fases.png

12. By Far, the best this year

Thx a lot
    Ethan88 and votupehovi like this.

13. Quote Originally Posted by intensa View Post
    By Far, the best this year

Thx a lot
    u watching a lot ''lol ''

14. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    cos v1 is amaze balls too
    Trust me V2 is better. I used V1 then moved to V2 - much better performance
    Ethan88 likes this.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Tripoligate4 View Post
    u watching a lot ''lol ''
    Sorry, not understand (i'm french)

16. Then this happens FM just screwed me right out of the champs league. Oh well gonna walk the league and got FA cup final to come.
    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-champsleague.png

17. Hi all, are you scoring goals from corners with this setup? I've already play 30games, and only 3goals from corners. What's your feefback?

18. Quote Originally Posted by ProTimmo View Post
    Then this happens FM just screwed me right out of the champs league. Oh well gonna walk the league and got FA cup final to come.
    Attachment 857768
    OMG Wtf happened there? Poor team-talk?

19. Quote Originally Posted by justified View Post
    OMG Wtf happened there? Poor team-talk?
    More then likely, im pretty rubbish at team talks so just listen to the assistant. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

20. Quote Originally Posted by ProTimmo View Post
    More then likely, im pretty rubbish at team talks so just listen to the assistant. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
    How about you tell me how you approached the team talks in that match? Were Liverpool favourites?

21. Quote Originally Posted by ProTimmo View Post
    Then this happens FM just screwed me right out of the champs league. Oh well gonna walk the league and got FA cup final to come.
    Did you use the waste time version?

22. Been using v1 for entire season until the FC Porto game when I plugged in v2. I would agree that v2 seems better! The wingers play alot better sticking the ball into the box alot more and the AM gets involved alot more.
    The team keeps the ball better and the passing seems crisper. Going to continue to try v2

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-schedule_-senior-fixtures.png
    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-southampton-v-fcp_-overview-overview.pngMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-southampton-v-fcp_-stats-match-stats.png
    jonnyharb and fullsynchro like this.

23. 1 game isnt enough to show wich of them is best tho. anyone got a overperforming striker for this tactic? my united is dominating and rooney is doing decent but depay / di maria and mata are overperforming whilst rooney is just doing what you expect from him... these tactics are brilliant tho thanks again TTF

24. A mirror version can also do the job?

25. Quote Originally Posted by mojam99 View Post
    what version?
    v2 ofc

26. anybody finde a team talk guide for fm2015 ?

27. Quote Originally Posted by spedro20 View Post
    Hi all, are you scoring goals from corners with this setup? I've already play 30games, and only 3goals from corners. What's your feefback?
    I've actually changed my corner routines a little. On patch 15.1-something I played with El Diablo, made by Tacticoftheyear. It depended a lot of corners/throw ins. I copied this into my Liverpool save with this tactic in november and have so far reached the end of january and have in total 13 corner goals so far in this season in the league alone.

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-corners-stats.pngMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-corner.png

I let my DR take the left side corners and the DL right side corners.

28. Started with Blackpool using this tactic...using the v2(with executioner OI's and Training Schedule)...will be winning 1-0 2-0 then suddenly 75minutes into the game the opposition gets super powers their wingers and strikers start passing and dribbling like Hazard and fabregas...WTF!!!...oh and my last match i conceded 4 goals in 5 minutes..was leading 4-1 till the 81st...

29. Quote Originally Posted by jaanwar View Post
    Started with Blackpool using this tactic...using the v2(with executioner OI's and Training Schedule)...will be winning 1-0 2-0 then suddenly 75minutes into the game the opposition gets super powers their wingers and strikers start passing and dribbling like Hazard and fabregas...WTF!!!...oh and my last match i conceded 4 goals in 5 minutes..was leading 4-1 till the 81st...
    That's down to your team talks and shout outs during game, not the tactic

30. Either that or he didn't use the time waste version.

31. Quote Originally Posted by jaanwar View Post
    Started with Blackpool using this tactic...using the v2(with executioner OI's and Training Schedule)...will be winning 1-0 2-0 then suddenly 75minutes into the game the opposition gets super powers their wingers and strikers start passing and dribbling like Hazard and fabregas...WTF!!!...oh and my last match i conceded 4 goals in 5 minutes..was leading 4-1 till the 81st...
    Guys, I've already said it many times before and I'll say it one more time... if you want to bring consistency of your performance on "next" level then you need learn to use Waste Time version from Executioner thread.

Yes, I understand it's much easier to use only one tactic all the time but in this case be ready to accept all downsides it brings such frustration from missing opportunities to win the match which was almost in your pocket or elimination from Champions League play-off after heavy away lose.

Yes, it's also possible to use only one tactic all the time and have 100% win rate but in order to achieve that you need to have team which consists of 190+ CA players and when you have such team what tactic you use becomes not important at all.

Especially, you need be ready to use Waste Time version when your team steps into Champions League play-off because from that point you can't afford to make mistakes anymore and heavy away lose can cost you elimination. Your domestic league and group stage of Champions League are different beasts because you can afford to make mistake there and have heavy losses and still win your domestic league and your group.

Also it's important to understand that Waste Time version isn't "magical" tactic and you can concede when you use it and also it has worse goals ration then the base version but it does one simple and very useful thing it reduces your chances to concede as much as possible and there are many cases when it's exactly what you need.

Here are few examples how Waste time version can be used:

1) At any point of the match when you lead by 2+ goals(especially, when you play against top clubs).

2) Let's say you are at Champions League play-off and you won 1st leg home match by 2-3 goals so it will be a good move to start away match with Waste Time version but always be ready to switch for the base version if something goes wrong.

P.S. Btw, Waste Time version was recently updated to V3
    Last edited by TotalFootballFan9; 27/05/2015 at 02:38 PM.
    ProTimmo, jaanwar, ralphs and 2 others like this.

32. I learnt a harsh lesson in champs league by doing just that. Excited to combine the waste time version come the next season. Thanks for the tactics and will post screenies of the next season

33. Questions:

1) Does it make any difference if central defensive midfielder is on right side of midfield and box-to-boxer on left side? Or I can swap them around if my b2b prefers right side and DM left one? Or I shouldn't even care about what side player prefers?

2) Is it more important to have good forward or wingers? Better to use the best player in team who is good on both - wing and centre forward on which of those positions? Assuming the 2nd choice of forward and winger are equally good to each other ofc.
    Last edited by MnichQT; 27/05/2015 at 10:49 PM.

34. As i said in a previous post, i started to use it on December, i had mostly good results, but my players always like to play better in the CL. I lost the championship and win the CL.

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-2015-05-27_00001.jpg

35. Is there a corner set up for this formation that scores like a 4-3-3's set-up? Because I have tried many configs, even the same for a 433 but I can't find the correct one . Or is it that this tactics doesn't generate so many corners?

36. Quote Originally Posted by Facuuh View Post
    Is there a corner set up for this formation that scores like a 4-3-3's set-up? Because I have tried many configs, even the same for a 433 but I can't find the correct one . Or is it that this tactics doesn't generate so many corners?
    i got 19 goals from corners after 22 games in my man utd save. just make sure the right or left back takes them.
    Last edited by kdgkajhk; 28/05/2015 at 01:33 AM.

37. Quote Originally Posted by kdgkajhk View Post
    i got 19 goals from corners after 22 games in my man utd save. just make sure the right or left back takes them.
    Yes. I put RB/LB to take them but I don't see the ML/MR passing to one of my MCs that are attacking ball from far like in a 433 formation.

38. Oh Man...i didnot read the waste time version ....must have missed it...thanks totalfootballfan9...and i am not blaming your tactic because using the same tactic with Leicester City in the Premier League and its doing gr8...

39. Anyone can post the result with a weak team? For example Burnley, Leiceister, Fullham,... in the 1st season.

40. read the thread. there's been multiple posts from succesfull seasons with lesser teams.

41. Quote Originally Posted by Facuuh View Post
    Is there a corner set up for this formation that scores like a 4-3-3's set-up? Because I have tried many configs, even the same for a 433 but I can't find the correct one . Or is it that this tactics doesn't generate so many corners?
    No, there isn't 4-3-3's consistently score the most from corners, the STCR and STRL just behave differently on default. Unfortunately this can't be replicated with any other formation even with the same settings. TFF has worked hard to make the corners as good as they can be for this formation.
    Facuuh likes this.

42. Quote Originally Posted by MnichQT View Post
    Questions:

1) Does it make any difference if central defensive midfielder is on right side of midfield and box-to-boxer on left side? Or I can swap them around if my b2b prefers right side and DM left one? Or I shouldn't even care about what side player prefers?

2) Is it more important to have good forward or wingers? Better to use the best player in team who is good on both - wing and centre forward on which of those positions? Assuming the 2nd choice of forward and winger are equally good to each other ofc.

Wondering the same mate!. I'm Hoffenheim and I don't know if I should use Kevin Volland at Central Foward or Right Wing..

43. i think volland would rock that right winger spot. di maria won golden boot and depay was 3th. my striker does decent but nothing compared to RM and LM. anyone who has a striker that overperforms?

44. I have Icardi upfront, and he won Prem top scorer for my aston villa with 30 goals. If u got two wingers who are gonna shoot from long range instead of passing then obviously your striker isn't gonna score as many.
    ProTimmo likes this.

45. Use Alexis upfront and buy Depay for LW or buy forward (which?) and keep Alexis on LW?

46. Quote Originally Posted by kdgkajhk View Post
    i think volland would rock that right winger spot. di maria won golden boot and depay was 3th. my striker does decent but nothing compared to RM and LM. anyone who has a striker that overperforms?
    The performance of the striker depends on his quality but ML/MR positions always get additional boost to their performance from "short corner" setup because they play crucial role in it(they get additional goals and assistance from it) so these positions always will have advantage above the striker and AMC positions because of "short corner".

For example, here's a 30 matches test with Barca.

Fitness/Condition and Morale of the players were frozen and the same starting eleven was used for 30 matches.

Messi was set to take penalties(obviously it gives additional goals).

"Short corner" was used during the test but "Long Flat Throw-ins" wasn't used during the test so there could be additional goals from "Long Flat Throw-in".

As you can see Messi scored the most goals and made the most assistances and had the highest average rating after 30 matches.

Neymar and Pedro weren't able to beat Messi even Neymar and Pedro had additional advantage from "short corner"... so as you can see performance of the players has strong connection with his attributes.

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-messipertest.png

Last edited by TotalFootballFan9; 28/05/2015 at 03:09 PM.

47. What do u do with the OI? And do u change the mentality, depends on who your opponent is?

48. Quote Originally Posted by spurvendk View Post
    What do u do with the OI? And do u change the mentality, depends on who your opponent is?
    PLUG & PLAY

49. TFF - Loving Monsterous V2, but one thing I have noticed it that the opposition seem to be creating a alot more chances against me. Still getting great results, although conceding a bit more than before. Is this something you have noticed? The only other thing I'm finding is that I have a bit less possession than with V1 also.

50. Quote Originally Posted by Spikester View Post
    TFF - Loving Monsterous V2, but one thing I have noticed it that the opposition seem to be creating a alot more chances against me. Still getting great results, although conceding a bit more than before. Is this something you have noticed? The only other thing I'm finding is that I have a bit less possession than with V1 also.
    Mate, V2 is better! I don't observe it concede more or has worse possession.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO