Like Tree546Likes

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

1. 15% or 20% better? ...... couldn't helo myself

2. Quote Originally Posted by jonnysnipe View Post
    15% or 20% better? ...... couldn't helo myself
    17.98736% better!

3. TFF keep up the good work pal. which tactic would you recommend. this or EXECUTIONER. im currently using V6 but which would you recommend?

4. v1 def concedes less for me aswell. i dont get it, normally a tactic either has awesome attack OR awesome defence. this tactic has both, overperforming so hard i'm already growing bored of my save..

5. Quote Originally Posted by kdgkajhk View Post
    v1 def concedes less for me aswell. i dont get it, normally a tactic either has awesome attack OR awesome defence. this tactic has both, overperforming so hard i'm already growing bored of my save..
    I've used V1 for 1 full season and V2 for 1 full season, and V1 definately concedes less, I think the opposition just create a few more CCC against you with version 2.

6. Quote Originally Posted by mojam99 View Post
    TFF keep up the good work pal. which tactic would you recommend. this or EXECUTIONER. im currently using V6 but which would you recommend?
    If you are ready to do the manual marking and track all the stuff during the match then go for EXECUTIONER.
    mojam99 likes this.

7. Guys,do you think TFF is wasting his time only to post a weaker tactic ?! Or to post a simple tactic just to be there ?! Of course its better,he already tested,multiple times,and a lot of matches...
    v2>v1 !
    fullsynchro and DejanST like this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Barca4ever11 View Post
    Guys,do you think TFF is wasting his time only to post a weaker tactic ?! Or to post a simple tactic just to be there ?! Of course its better,he already tested,multiple times,and a lot of matches...
    v2>v1 !
    how about i decide what tactic performs better for me? lot of things have impact on how a tactic performs and for me v1 permorms alot better so far. im sure however v2 is also very very good, just a bit less for me.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Barca4ever11 View Post
    Guys,do you think TFF is wasting his time only to post a weaker tactic ?! Or to post a simple tactic just to be there ?! Of course its better,he already tested,multiple times,and a lot of matches...
    v2>v1 !
    Mate, I wouldn't be so sure in my good intentions when I update tactics... because there's always probability that dark force has taken possession of me and made me to post weaker tactic instead of good tactic... or I simple made a mistake during the testing

10. Quote Originally Posted by Barca4ever11 View Post
    v2>v1 !
    Or maybe to get more attention on his threads when the posts dry up?

Call me cynical, I know.
    TotalFootballFan9 likes this.

11. V2 is better. Simple as that.

12. Quote Originally Posted by jonnyharb View Post
    V2 is better. Simple as that.
    yeah those arguments really prove v2 superiority.

13. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    Guys, I've already said it many times before and I'll say it one more time... if you want to bring consistency of your performance on "next" level then you need learn to use Waste Time version from Executioner thread.
    In the future, would you please consider a Waste Time tactic that uses positions similar to MONSTROUS P&P? e.g. DL/DR instead of WBL/WBR?

14. Man. This tactic is bullshit.

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-ada846a0ed1be2b0403a0fb13fdd75fc.png

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-9f71febe628d3a7d1d3bb13980934433.png

15. Quote Originally Posted by kdgkajhk View Post
    yeah those arguments really prove v2 superiority.
    tff has a TESTING TEMPLATE

you are testing the tactic in your own save over 1 season

this game is very RANDOM

over 1 season, the same tactic, you can have TWENTY POINTS DIFFERENCE

in his template, over his 150+/etc games in a TESTING ENVIRONMENT, there is LESS chance for DISTORTION in RESULTS

if you do not understand this, then you have a problem that can't be helped, i could have 1 season with v1 better than 1 seasons with v6 of exeuctioner, because the game is RANDOM

you are comparing ONE season to ONE season, he is comparing HUNDREDS/THOUSANDS of games
    Tripoligate4 likes this.

16. Love this tactic. Newcastle 1st season. Thank you TFF!

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-barclays-premier-league_-vista-general-fases.pngMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-t%C3%A1cticas_-vista-general-vista-general.pngMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-barclays-premier-league_-estad%C3%ADsticas-jugador.png
    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-calendario_-partidos-del-primer-equipo.pngMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-calendario_-partidos-del-primer-equipo-2.png
    BABIS VAZELOS and kdgkajhk like this.

17. Quote Originally Posted by kdgkajhk View Post
    read the thread. there's been multiple posts from succesfull seasons with lesser teams.
    I think you need read particularly before answer.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Facuuh View Post
    Can people please post what patch they are using with their (amazing) results. SI change the game so much between patches that 130 goal a season tactics are easily reduced to -130 GD in the space of an update.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Tacticseeker View Post
    tff has a TESTING TEMPLATE

you are testing the tactic in your own save over 1 season

this game is very RANDOM

over 1 season, the same tactic, you can have TWENTY POINTS DIFFERENCE

in his template, over his 150+/etc games in a TESTING ENVIRONMENT, there is LESS chance for DISTORTION in RESULTS

if you do not understand this, then you have a problem that can't be helped, i could have 1 season with v1 better than 1 seasons with v6 of exeuctioner, because the game is RANDOM

you are comparing ONE season to ONE season, he is comparing HUNDREDS/THOUSANDS of games
    such a wall of text. so if i understand you correctly there's still a (lesser) chance for inacurate results in TTF's test? or is 1 season from you or me saying nothing and 150 games from TTF is the bible? must be nice if you're so eager to follow everyone blindly.

20. Quote Originally Posted by kdgkajhk View Post
    such a wall of text. so if i understand you correctly there's still a (lesser) chance for inacurate results in TTF's test? or is 1 season from you or me saying nothing and 150 games from TTF is the bible? must be nice if you're so eager to follow everyone blindly.
    if you think that's a wall of text then i doubt i should even bother responding to you, as you're too narrow/simple minded to understand what i'm saying or you're too unbelievably arrogant to accept that someone else has a good point

yes, there is a chance in TFF's testing, that his v1 test underachieved massively, and his v2 test overachieved massively, to say there's 0% chance of that would be nonsense

but to say it's more likely that happened, as opposed to you overachieving with v1 and underachieving with v2, would be simply stupid

there are a LOT, and i mean a LOT more variable in your 2 seasons than there are in his fixed, static, testing environment

transfers, team talks, management, form, injuries, etc, all these things of probability/user input, that occur during our seasons, will have a MASSIVE impact on the tactic

so with all those variables, it is very likely for some users, after testing both tactics for 1 season, to say v1 is better than v2, due to the experiences they had in their seasons, not taking in to account all the variables/user input

it is a LOT less likely for TFF to make the judgement of error in his tactic testing environment though

if v1's working for you, great, keep using it, i've had my share of bad seasons/saves that i've binned cause i've made some bad choices, but to assume v2 is inferior to v1 because of one season, then you're ignoring all the hard work and effort that TFF has put in to making and testing his tactics, along with his extensively knowledge of the game/ME (and it's fair enough to say that his is superior to ours), and i think that's somewhat foolish

anyways hope you understand my point, use whichever version you believe works better, i have a massive amount of respect for what TFF does, the effort he puts in, the amount of time he spends simplifying things, helping users, responding to every post having to reanswer the same questions over and over, and i hate to see people questioning/doubting his work when he's probably the best tactician for this patch on the forums in my opinion

21. haha making it personal is a sign of weakness, its what people do when they cant win a argument.

also making stuff up is a little uncalled for. i have never doubted ttf's work and told atleast 5 times in his threads that his tactics are overperforming so hard (even compared it to diablo once). also i have NEVER said v1 is better. I simply said that v2 might not be better, wich TTF later even said its true because of the variables. now you can throw as many walls of text in here as you like but those wont change the facts i just stated here. maybe for your next response you should ask TTF his opinion so you can just copy paste it .

22. think you 2 need to get a room

23. It's a game.
    Costs ~£40?

Why so much angst and passive/aggressive BS?

Chillax.

Oh ... and TFF ... more awesome work.

THANK YOU ... your efforts and the fact you share your work is appreciated.
    Tacticseeker and kdgkajhk like this.

24. If you play a left footer on the left and a right footer on the right how badly will this affect the tactic?

25. Quote Originally Posted by SchMike View Post
    If you play a left footer on the left and a right footer on the right how badly will this affect the tactic?
    Won't it affect corners tactic as wide players play crucial role in those?

26. Hello TFF9 , which alters you on the first page ?

27. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    think you 2 need to get a room
    no need haha, not bothering responding to/reading his posts any more, some people just don't want help and want to act childish/just aren't very intelligent, all that needs to be said on the matter has been said

looking forward to the next update of monstrous or executioner, going to be interesting to see what changes can give further performance boosts, as these tactics are crazy overachieving atm

28. I am using this in the Vanaram Conference with Guiseley ... Using this tac after like 6 or 7 games in the competition and since then I am going upwards. Climbing tables to the 1st place (2 points clear of #2), from like the 12th or something.
    Yes, I did change the player instructions to only max 3 instructions per player because otherwise it would be to complicated for my very intelligent players.
    Still a very impressive run of 8 unbeaten games and my team is still semi-professional. Which drives me crazy tbh... stupid chairman!
    Thusfar played 16, won 10, drew 4 and lost 2. Bookmakers expected my team to fight against relegation... Odds 500-1.

Anyway, thats what I wanted to say about lower league clubs. Don't just plug & play this tac, make some tweaks to make it less complicated for your players but, dont change the roles on the pitch or team instructions.
    In game make changes if necessary.

Boa sorte!

Thanks creator of this tactic!! Bless you.
    Last edited by Didgeridoo; 29/05/2015 at 06:41 PM.

29. Quote Originally Posted by fryer View Post
    Can people please post what patch they are using with their (amazing) results. SI change the game so much between patches that 130 goal a season tactics are easily reduced to -130 GD in the space of an update.
    The last one mate, 15.3.2.

30. Quote Originally Posted by mikes2k9 View Post
    Man. This tactic is bullshit.

Attachment 860533

Attachment 860536
    Only 173 goals? what an outrage!

31. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    The performance of the striker depends on his quality but ML/MR positions always get additional boost to their performance from "short corner" setup because they play crucial role in it(they get additional goals and assistance from it) so these positions always will have advantage above the striker and AMC positions because of "short corner".

For example, here's a 30 matches test with Barca.

Fitness/Condition and Morale of the players were frozen and the same starting eleven was used for 30 matches.

Messi was set to take penalties(obviously it gives additional goals).

"Short corner" was used during the test but "Long Flat Throw-ins" wasn't used during the test so there could be additional goals from "Long Flat Throw-in".

As you can see Messi scored the most goals and made the most assistances and had the highest average rating after 30 matches.

Neymar and Pedro weren't able to beat Messi even Neymar and Pedro had additional advantage from "short corner"... so as you can see performance of the players has strong connection with his attributes.

Attachment 859375

How to play with frozen morale/fitness/condition?

32. Quote Originally Posted by MnichQT View Post
    How to play with frozen morale/fitness/condition?
    he does that using an in game editor for the purpose of testing certain situations to compare, if you were to play the game normally like that it would essentially be "cheating"

33. meh. it's just a ME glitch abuse tactic; 99% of the goals only come from the corner routine and you rarely see anything actually happening in open play for your team. that seems to be the winning formula these days, given that some other hyped tactics i've tried have this very routine so i guess it's the definitive "put this in to win matches" element of FM15. which is lame. even if it does the job, it's just sucks that your highest scorers are totally random defender/midfielder dudes and the whole corner taking full back routine is just such a buzzkill. i mean it's clearly working but call me old-fashioned or stubborn or whatever but i just don't like the way it works. anyway, i've given up after a 0-1 home loss to Crystal Palace with Liverpool after watching 90 minutes of absolute nothing happening. guess it was one of the matches even the corners couldn't save

i suppose it's more the fault of the actual game rather than the tactic, you can only work what you're given and SI just keeps supplying piles of even bigger sh*t year by year lately if you have to mess around with lame corner routines to get good results, well, that's not good game design. but very little is good in this year's one, even compared to FM14 which itself was pretty bad, but at least there these ubertactics actually produced football anyway, rant over

34. i'm not sure about monstrous as i haven't played with it extensively, but in executioner even without the corners (i had a season where i didn't set them up right/barely scored off them, maybe 1 goal every 2-4 games) the football was actually a joy to watch, the inside forward/wide mid would link up really well with the other 3 attacking players and would see a lot of slick penetrating passing up front

monstrous doesn't seem to have the same attacking potent/exciting play for me (probably because in executioner you have a trio upfront and an inside forward/wide mid to link up with them) but it's still a great tactic without the corner abuse, it's not like you're scoring 40 a season from them anyways, in my good corner seasons i've had maybe around 15-20 goals on average from corners, and you can't dispute how solid the defense is which has nothing to do with corners

35. Why loose

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-english-premier-division_-overview-profile-11.png MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-tactics_-overview-overview-2.png

Nice MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-chelsea-v-nottm-forest_-overview-overview.png
    Last edited by Godgutten; 30/05/2015 at 10:06 AM.

36. Played a season with Man Utd with V2.

Got rid of Falcao, Young and Smalling right away. Made deals for Balanta and Romero for January (end of season for their teams). Brought in Depay, Chiellini, Rodriguez and Khacheridi. Sold Fellaini in January.

Changed throw-ins to what I usually use, like this for both sides.

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-mon_throwin.jpg

Played with 'attacking' mentality at home and 'standard' away. Used OI in OP, but also used assistant (Norbert Elgert). And my training was "attacking movement" for every match instead of defense.

I also played right footed winger on right and left footed on left, because Di Maria and Depay didn't perform well at all in the opposite roles for me. Depay scored zero in 4 matches on the left, then I swapped him to the right and he ended up scoring 42 from the MR position, and he wasn't even comfortable playing there until January.

RVP hit 42 goals in just 29 starts as the striker. To bad he was injured for about half the season.

Went 50 games unbeaten through the season. Only conceded 21 in the league. Scoring 178.

Tactic feels very consistent. Only trouble I had was away from home against teams playing (funnily enough) 4411. Mainly Everton and Newcastle. We were very lucky not to lose against both of them away from home. The 4-4 crash against Liverpool I just put down to the defense not being gelled yet that early in the season.

Nice tactic. Can see people getting 200+ league goals easy with Barcelona/Real Madrid type starting squads or world class regen teams. Maybe even 200 + goal difference.

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-mon_depay.jpgMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-mon_res1.jpgMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-mon_res2.jpgMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-mon_squad.jpgMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-mon_table.jpg

37. MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-juventus-v-perugia_-stats-player-ratings.png
    not a bad game with v2
    Spikester, votupehovi and stash84 like this.

38. I continue my dortmund save with V2, i bought g. barbosa for the striker role cause a. ramos and immobile cant play the trequartista or f9 role.
    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-2015-05-30_00001.jpg
    I think the striker role is crucial, cause barbosa not only help with his goals but also with his assists.
    Spikester likes this.

39. Leverkusen !

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-2015-05-30_00001.jpgMONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-2015-05-30_00004.jpg
    Spikester likes this.

40. Fantastic tactic, taken Ebbsfleet to league 1, 3 promotions in a row.

41. Quote Originally Posted by Tacticseeker View Post
    he does that using an in game editor for the purpose of testing certain situations to compare, if you were to play the game normally like that it would essentially be "cheating"
    Who said I was going to play like that? I was just curious.

42. This tactic is driving me crazy. I see everyone having tremendous success, and I simply can't make it work. I'm trying it in different saves and my teams are having completely average performances. Nowhere near the overperformance I get when I try for example Tinkerman's strikeforce or volliz tactics. I think TFF is one of the best tacticians around, so don't take it as a criticism, I'm just VERY annoyed I can't make it work, as I really wanted to overperform with a more realistic tactic, mainly a 442 or a 4411 like this.
    Last edited by dimartino; 30/05/2015 at 01:31 PM.
    White Europe likes this.

43. Quote Originally Posted by dimartino View Post
    This tactic is driving me crazy. I see everyone having tremendous success, and I simply can't make it work. I'm trying it in different saves and my teams are having completely average performances. Nowhere near the overperformance I get when I try for example Tinkerman's strikeforce or volliz tactics. I think TFF is one of the best tacticians around, so don't take it as a criticism, I'm just VERY annoyed I can't make it work, as I really wanted to overperform with a more realistic tactic, mainly a 442 or a 4411 like this.
    You have to use very quick, very agile with very good dribbling and finishing players on wings and striker.

44. A pretty remarkable season...only lost 1 game (B-team away to Arsenal in LC), won the league and FA-cup! Offcourse a bit to much ties but who cares This with my Championshipteam accompied with Horn/Pisto/Ajer, the rest was backup!

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-arsenal-v-nottm-forest_-overview-overview.png MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-english-premier-division_-overview-profile-12.png MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-squad_-players-players-4.png

45. Quote Originally Posted by dimartino View Post
    This tactic is driving me crazy. I see everyone having tremendous success, and I simply can't make it work. I'm trying it in different saves and my teams are having completely average performances. Nowhere near the overperformance I get when I try for example Tinkerman's strikeforce or volliz tactics. I think TFF is one of the best tacticians around, so don't take it as a criticism, I'm just VERY annoyed I can't make it work, as I really wanted to overperform with a more realistic tactic, mainly a 442 or a 4411 like this.
    Im having the exact same experience! Average results, red card every game and havent had a clean sheet in 23 games. Not my kind of tactic at all to be honest.

46. MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-eng1.png MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-eng2.png MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-eng3.png MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-eng4.png
    TotalFootballFan9 and Lojo87 like this.

47. How do you guys get your 2 CM's to get good ratings.. Is the right skills really that important?

48. First season Cordoba CF - predicted 20th

That's the first season with crappy playern (80% of them are loan players) - really don't know how to handle the next season because in the BBVA you get only 5 million for the 2nd place:

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-unbenannt.jpg
    Barca4ever11 and Lojo87 like this.

49. can anyone who has played a few seasons with this tactic post how it performs against various tactics?
    thanks!

50. This tactic is amazing! Just curious how bad will it be without a corner tactic?

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO