Like Tree546Likes

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

1. MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

THIS TACTIC IS BETTER ---> PREDATOR!

*** MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF MONSTROUS P&P V8

*** FOR THIS TACTIC YOU DON'T NEED TO USE MANUAL MARKING ***

WARNING(FOR THOSE WHO USE INSTANT RESULT):

For this tactic you need a right footed player for ML position and a left footed player for MR position but when you use "INSTANT RESULT" then your assistant manager changes players on ML/MR positions even if you set it as you want before the match... he alwasy puts the left footed player on ML position and the right footed player on MR position... I have no idea why the assistant manager were coded behave like this but be careful with that. Also I find that the only thing which prevents him to do that is absence of player's capability to play on this position. For example, if your player doesn't have rating for ML position so only in this case you can be sure that the assistant manager won't put him play ML position when you use "INSTANT RESULT".

How can you check do your assistant change players on ML/MR position when you Instant Result? It's very simple just go to the "Fixture" after you used "Instant Result" and watch how match was played.

IMPORTANT 1:

The player on ML should be right footed or have rating for the right footed at least "Fairly Strong". The player on MR should be left footed or have rating for the left footed at least "Fairly Strong".

IMPORTANT 2:

Only DL or DR should take the corners. Just pick the one them who has highest "Corners" attributes.

IMPORTANT 3:

You can also exploit Throw Ins and "Possesses Long Flat Throw" PPM... in order to do that you need to teach this PPM(Possesses Long Flat Throw) your DL or DR and set them take throw-ins and or of course you can just buy Full Back who has already this PPM(for example, Cesar Azpilicueta, Marcos Rocha, David Luiz, Giorgio Chiellini have this PPM).

Alos in addition to DL and DR it's possible that one of the central defenders also has "Long Flat Throw" PPM and take the throw-ins but in this case some changes must be done to the attacking corner set up: the instruction of the central defender who takes the throw-in must be changed to "Challenge Keeper" and the instruction of Central Midfielder(Defend) must be changed to "Stay Back".

So at one time you can try to train "Long Flat Throw" PPM all your players for DL and DR position and all your player for Central Defender position and this greatly increase your chances that someone of them picks this PPMs.

For example, Giorgio Chiellini from Juventus is a central defender who has "Long Flat Throw" PPM. There are a lot central defenders who have "14" for Long Throws attributes.

IMPORTANT 4:

If you have a player sent off then remove AMC.

IMPORTANT 5:

ML/MR and the Striker are the most important positions in this tactic and performance of the tactic greatly depends on quality of the players at these positions. Here's a short list of the most important attributes for these positions and when level of these attributes reaches recommended the tactic becomes unstoppable: Acceleration 17+, Agility 17+, Dribbling 17+, Flair 14+, Pace 14+, Technique 14+

*** OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS ***

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-oiv3.png

TAKE TRAINING, FILTERS/PLAYERS' ATTRIBUTES FROM PREDATOR THREAD ----> PREDATOR!

*** HERE YOU CAN FIND EXAMPLES OF STARTING ELEVEN FOR SOME TOP CLUBS(UNDER SPOILER) ***

IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTICE IF THE PLAYER DOES NOT HAVE "ACCOMPLISHED/NATURAL" RATING FOR THE POSITION THEN YOU HAVE TO TRAIN HIM THIS POSITION UNTIL HE REACHES "ACCOMPLISHED/NATURAL" RATING FOR THE POSITION.

ALSO PLEASE NOTICE ALL THESE STARTING ELEVENS AREN'T OPTIMAL FOR THE TACTIC AND THERE ARE MANY ISSUES BECAUSE THESE STARTING ELEVENS PICKED FROM DEFAULT TEAM WITHOUT TRANSFERS BUT YOU ALWASY CAN DO TRANSFERS AND REBUILD THE TEAM MAKING IT MORE STRONGER AND BETTER SUITED FOR THE TACTIC.

CHELSEA // MAN CITY

BAYERN // LIVERPOOL

JUVENTUS // MAN UTD

ARSENAL // SOUTHAMPTON

PSG // ROMA

ATLETICO // DORTMUND

A.C. MILAN // MONACO

OM // SCHALKE

Last edited by TotalFootballFan9; 05/07/2015 at 06:05 PM.

2. Nice to see a 4-4-1-1!
    I like that you do these formations so well, the 4-5-1 variations with AMCs

Just a shame FM is as it is these days, I mean the positioning thing on the tactic
    It doesnt look good when an attacking AMC behind a supporting striker, the AMC will be all covered up in the tactics screen
    Maybe its just me that care about this haha

3. Hi all!

I just started a new save with Liverpool

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-pp2.png

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-pp3.png

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-pp1.png
    rrepek, mojam99, tzahy and 2 others like this.

4. Looks very promising.. love a simple 4-4-1-1 going to give it a go with my bayern team joined them in 2019 got pretty much the same team as the start.. will post results soon

5. It's going strong with Liverpool...

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-ppc3.png

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-ppc4.png

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-ppc2.png

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-ppc1.png
    rrepek, jaga, ChrisDCFC and 5 others like this.

6. lol that defense.. TTF tactics are the closest thing to diablo!

7. Just a quick question if your playing wide midfielders shouldn't you play wingbacks instead of fullbacks
    Cyrilmichaels likes this.

8. i understand all You saying about Instant result...but will test this with herta berlin anyway tonighte or tommorow
    TotalFootballFan9 likes this.

9. great work mate..definetly will work 100% for people that asks an realistic tactic for lower clubs definetly...nice one
    White Europe likes this.

10. Those Liverpool results are insane TFF how do you do it ha
    mojam99 and Barca4ever11 like this.

11. Such a great tactic ! Well done TFF ! You're the boss !
    How are the WM doing ?

12. Guys, here are few starting elevens for some top clubs. I'll add this to the OP and add more in future.

CHELSEA // MAN CITY

BAYERN // LIVERPOOL

JUVENTUS // MAN UTD

ARSENAL // SOUTHAMPTON

PSG // ROMA

Last edited by TotalFootballFan9; 21/05/2015 at 06:25 PM.

13. hey TTF how should I line Southampton? thanks in advance. and keep up the good work

14. Haha ! It's really plug and play,for lazy people
    will8578 likes this.

15. Quote Originally Posted by White Europe View Post
    i understand all You saying about Instant result...but will test this with herta berlin anyway tonighte or tommorow
    Aare u the guy in twitch with whitehawk somthing team?

16. u actually should try with lowers team also xD every tactic can work with best individual players imo btw i test really good work , reminds me old time classic saves with my leeds at fm 12-13 pressing till die

17. Still use player filter list from executioner mate?

18. Quote Originally Posted by jonnysnipe View Post
    Those Liverpool results are insane TFF how do you do it ha
    jonnysnipe, if you are talking about the results which stash84 posted then it also looks slightly unrealistic to me and I think he could replayed few matches but I think it close to reality because Liverpool is very overpowered in FM15 its players have attributes which are very overpowered this year FM... but I can hardly believe that he conceded only 1 goal... you need to be very lucky to archive that.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonbhoys View Post
    Still use player filter list from executioner mate?
    Yup.

19. MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-screen-shot-2015-05-21-17.03.37.png

I mean my team is top, but so are chelsea, and the tactic is only 70% familiar, may have to do a whole season with this TFF

20. In step 2 important, dl and dr who are? The full backs?

21. TFF u sexy mutha fucka!

22. Hi all,

Starting a new championship with Reading. The point is to win the Champeons League. I hope this tactc will take me there. With teams like Che,Liv,Ars,City,Real, and on, I find it very easy to win everything. I will let you know. The OIs are that simple?

23. can i ask u , how u set up corner : stand on far post 2 players? it doesnt let me use it in other tactic that..
    let me know

24. Hi TFF can you create a 4-2-3-1 like armageddon?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Bojinov View Post
    Hi TFF can you create a 4-2-3-1 like armageddon?
    I mean this is a 4231, just train your AMR and AML as MR and ML, ta da......
    Barca4ever11 likes this.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Bojinov View Post
    Hi TFF can you create a 4-2-3-1 like armageddon?
    Of course he can,he created the Armageddon... )

27. Think I got FMd guys? MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-man-utd-v-arsenal_-stats-match-stats.png

28. Quote Originally Posted by takerozzo View Post
    In step 2 important, dl and dr who are? The full backs?
    Yes... DL/DR are the full backs.

Quote Originally Posted by mojam99 View Post
    hey TTF how should I line Southampton? thanks in advance. and keep up the good work
    mojam99 likes this.

29. can you please post some player stats. most of all how your striker scores. on armageddon they were pretty good

30. Quote Originally Posted by jasonbhoys View Post
    Think I got FMd guys?
    Yup... It looks like 45 shots, 5 clear cuts, 10 half chances is not enough to score 1 goal... probably, you need 100 shots, 10 clears cuts to score 1 goal!
    jasonbhoys likes this.

31. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    Yup... It looks like 45 shots, 5 clear cuts, 10 half chances is not enough to score 1 goal... probably, you need 100 shots, 10 clears cuts to score 1 goal!
    can i ask u , how u set up corner : stand on far post 2 players? it doesnt let me use it in other tactic that..

32. Quote Originally Posted by Tripoligate4 View Post
    can i ask u , how u set up corner : stand on far post 2 players? it doesnt let me use it in other tactic that..
    Just use "Stand on far post" instead "Offer Short Options".

Set this for player "A":

Then uncheck this for player "A":

Go to player "B" and set this for him:

Now back to player "A" and check this option again:
    Jatjr likes this.

33. ty m8

34. Striker scoring?
    Goals look spread throught the team but just watched a couple of screens

35. Happens nearly every game 0 CCC MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-aston-villa-v-man-utd_-stats-match-stats.png

36. Will be interesting to see what I can do with my crazy Shrewsbury team

ST: 199 ca
    CAM: 194 ca
    RM: 194 ca
    LM: 175 ca
    CML: 180 ca
    CMR: 198 ca
    RB: 165 ca
    LB: 174 ca
    CB: 175 ca
    CB: 178 ca
    GK: 186 ca

37. TFF?..

how would you put up Lyon?

I think something like this.

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-kkk.png
    Last edited by Rasmus12; 21/05/2015 at 07:51 PM.

38. Second game with the tactic, loads of injuries and had to rest players with a champ league qualifier in 3 days.

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-celtic-v-dundee-utd_-stats-match-stats.png

39. Quote Originally Posted by Rasmus12 View Post
    TFF?..

how would you put up Lyon?

There are simple no players for ML/MR positions because Ghezzal is "Only Left Footed" which is very bad and Fekir doesn't have rating for MR position at all and it would take him about 1 season to get "Accomplished" rating...

There is excessive number of players for Striker position so I would recommended to sell few and buy players for ML/MR position… and of course try to sell Ghezzal and Fekir.
    Rasmus12 likes this.

40. How would you set out a PSG team, might start a new game with them and use this?

41. Quote Originally Posted by Spikester View Post
    How would you set out a PSG team, might start a new game with them and use this?
    You can find it at the bottom of the OP under the spoiler.

42. Quote Originally Posted by Spikester View Post
    How would you set out a PSG team, might start a new game with them and use this?
    Have you actually looked through the thread? There is a PSG SS already.

43. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    You can find it at the bottom of the OP under the spoiler.
    Sorry didnt notice it.

Could you do a pic with the second team set up for them if possible?

44. Quote Originally Posted by Spikester View Post
    Could you do a pic with the second team set up for them if possible?
    Rotate Ibrahimovic/Cavani/Bahebeck on STC position.

Ibrahimovic can be trained to play AMC position and you can rotate him there.

Rotate Pastore/Lavezzi/Ibrahimovic on AMC position.

Rotate Lavezzi/Bahebeck on ML position.

Rotate Verratti/Cabaye on B2B position.

Rotate Matuidi/Motta on CM(D) position.

IMPORAT: of course all these starting eleven I posted for top clubs aren't optimal and there are many issues because they all were made on default teams without transfers but you always can do transfers and rebuild the team making it more stronger and better suited for the tactic.

45. Well I have a question right from the FM2014 , individual training affect the player's performance if not the same as it occupies in tactics? In other words, I TFF9 tactics always meto the East Wing to train as Advanced Interior ( All functions ) ... I know that for some it is an ignorant question , but as it did not understand anything.

46. Why cant i play a left-footed player on the ML for example, how much would it hurt tactic?

47. Quote Originally Posted by SirMaGniSev3nth View Post
    Well I have a question right from the FM2014 , individual training affect the player's performance if not the same as it occupies in tactics? In other words, I TFF9 tactics always meto the East Wing to train as Advanced Interior ( All functions ) ... I know that for some it is an ignorant question , but as it did not understand anything.
    lol... mate, I think I understand what are you asking about… The only thing players' training do it changes players' attributes or at least trying to do that… that's all.
    Last edited by TotalFootballFan9; 21/05/2015 at 09:20 PM.

48. Never done this before MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-english-premier-division_-matches-fixtures-results-2.png MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY-english-premier-division_-overview-profile.png

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO