Like Tree468Likes

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

1. Quote Originally Posted by corofin2k12 View Post
    ANY GOOD 4-2-3-1 formation on here
    Here you go: 4-2-3-1

2. Stargazing 424 Counter

stargazer tactic. Gonna try this later on today when I get up (work nights). Feedback looks good so far

3. Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-211215n5n6s5x9j5924zxv.png

2 good tactic,left & right version.
    if you see ai is better team on the pitch,change tactic between left & right version.
    or when you RM or LM been mark tight & get a low ratting,change side change tactic between left & right version.

flair4-3-2-1_286A1FCD-2F11-4D29-814E-A393D525D523.fmf
    flair 4-3-2-1 LF_92E72CBB-39CC-453D-8E7F-895CA17FA4A4.fmf
    Last edited by kpsia518; 19/01/2016 at 05:53 AM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kpsia518 View Post
    Attachment 1012549

if you see ai is better team on the pitch,change tactic between left & right version.
    or when you RM or LM been mark tight & get a low ratting,change side change tactic between left & right version.

Attachment 1012550
    Attachment 1012551
    Some results m8 ?

5. Anyone got results to share using this tactic? Looks like a high scoring one.

6. Using google translation from [4-2-4] Faster Strike Tactic - Tactics & Trainings - Fm-Thai (Number one in Thailand, the Only Website for serious FM fans)

Final Version
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-160117060030.png

Goal Keeper [Defend] - the best people.
    PPM - no

Full Back [Attack] - highlights
    Acceleration, Pace, Crossing.
    PPM - Gets Forward Whenever Possible, Moves into Channels, Run With Ball Down Left (DL), Run With Ball Down Right (DR).

Central Denfender [Defend] - on Marking, Tackling, Positioning the main and
    Acceleration, Pace,. Passing minorPPM - Marks Opponent Tightly Dive Into Tackles and if a player has Marking 15+, Tackles 15+, Positioning 15+.

Central Midfielder [Support] - focused Dribbling, Passing, Technique, Stamina and Long Shots To shoot the ball from the second row.
    PPM - Tries Killer Balls Often, Dictates Tempo, Run With Ball Down Centre.

Winger [Attack] - highlights
    Acceleration, Pace, Crossing.PPM - Gets Forward Whenever Possible, Run With Ball Often, Run With Ball Down Left (AML), Run With Ball Down Right (AMR).

False Nine [Support] -
    Finishing, Off the Ball, Acceleration, Pace.PPM - Gets Into Opposition Area, Moves Into Channels, Likes To Try To Beat Offside Trap, Play One-Twos.PS. Like to round keeper for the striker soon.Like to lob keeper for the striker soon.

OI or who will not use it, but the assistant.

And most importantly,Should a player to play on the right foot if possible.

The first season's first half
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-160117062314.png

Zenit lost the match against New Castle is.Goal ball, but other than tough shot him.PS. This is just to play.

Download: Faster Attack

7. Quote Originally Posted by kpsia518 View Post
    Attachment 1012549

Attachment 1012550
    Attachment 1012551

any OI, training??

8. Quote Originally Posted by galego25 View Post
    Using google translation from [4-2-4] Faster Strike Tactic - Tactics & Trainings - Fm-Thai (Number one in Thailand, the Only Website for serious FM fans)

Final Version
    Attachment 1012691

Goal Keeper [Defend] - the best people.
    PPM - no

Full Back [Attack] - highlights
    Acceleration, Pace, Crossing.
    PPM - Gets Forward Whenever Possible, Moves into Channels, Run With Ball Down Left (DL), Run With Ball Down Right (DR).

Central Denfender [Defend] - on Marking, Tackling, Positioning the main and
    Acceleration, Pace,. Passing minorPPM - Marks Opponent Tightly Dive Into Tackles and if a player has Marking 15+, Tackles 15+, Positioning 15+.

Central Midfielder [Support] - focused Dribbling, Passing, Technique, Stamina and Long Shots To shoot the ball from the second row.
    PPM - Tries Killer Balls Often, Dictates Tempo, Run With Ball Down Centre.

Winger [Attack] - highlights
    Acceleration, Pace, Crossing.PPM - Gets Forward Whenever Possible, Run With Ball Often, Run With Ball Down Left (AML), Run With Ball Down Right (AMR).

False Nine [Support] -
    Finishing, Off the Ball, Acceleration, Pace.PPM - Gets Into Opposition Area, Moves Into Channels, Likes To Try To Beat Offside Trap, Play One-Twos.PS. Like to round keeper for the striker soon.Like to lob keeper for the striker soon.

OI or who will not use it, but the assistant.

And most importantly,Should a player to play on the right foot if possible.

The first season's first half
    Attachment 1012692

Zenit lost the match against New Castle is.Goal ball, but other than tough shot him.PS. This is just to play.

Download: Faster Attack
    You tried this out at all?

Also you are Marcelo right- just wanted to confirm you were the same guy i used to speak to on si forums lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_x_ View Post
    You tried this out at all?

Also you are Marcelo right- just wanted to confirm you were the same guy i used to speak to on si forums lol
    Yeah, it's me!
    I have only tested in 2 games, seems good in attack, but I wanted to see some more results before using it in my save or starting a new one.
    Last edited by galego25; 20/01/2016 at 12:48 AM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by silenceborn View Post
    any OI, training??
    NO OI.
    for training,any thing you feel right,attacking movement some thing.

11. Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2016-01-23_00001.jpgTactics from differant forums {around the world}-2016-01-23_00002.jpg

Back to Mr Rosler Tactics... easy promotion with media prediction 13, only one transfer in january

12. Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2016-01-23_00003.jpg
    battle for relegation in premier league with new tactics from Mr Rosler
    link= Diamond Dogs - Home & Away 442 Diamond Tactics

13. Quote Originally Posted by White Europe View Post
    Attachment 1013805
    battle for relegation in premier league with new tactics from Mr Rosler
    link= Diamond Dogs - Home & Away 442 Diamond Tactics

mozliwa ta taktyka? szukam dobrej do pogoni siedlce

14. Quote Originally Posted by karols87 View Post
    mozliwa ta taktyka? szukam dobrej do pogoni siedlce
    Nie najgorsza... W końcu coś bez skrzydłowych

15. Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2016-01-23_00004.jpgTactics from differant forums {around the world}-2016-01-23_00005.jpg

half way trough
    cragswfc likes this.

16. Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2016-01-23_00006.jpg

85% Possesion, my record in all time...with away version

17. Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2016-01-23_00007.jpg
    cragswfc likes this.

18. http://www.megafileupload.com/aa4u/4...628EEC25E6.fmf try this one for me works like a charm ...i tried all the tactics from whole internet this one is the best ...who want to make a thread it has my accept. Scoring goals it's not a problem anymore
    Last edited by Tertziniu; 25/01/2016 at 07:21 PM. Reason: New link download

19. Quote Originally Posted by Tertziniu View Post
    4-2-3-1 Wide_99FCEF6C-844B-4DCB-8BE6-F4628EEC25E6 try this one for me works like a charm ...i tried all the tactics from whole internet this one is the best ...who want to make a thread it has my accept. Scoring goals it's not a problem anymore
    The file is private.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Tertziniu View Post
    4-2-3-1 Wide_99FCEF6C-844B-4DCB-8BE6-F4628EEC25E6 try this one for me works like a charm ...i tried all the tactics from whole internet this one is the best ...who want to make a thread it has my accept. Scoring goals it's not a problem anymore
    It's a private file, it's impossible to download

21. Quote Originally Posted by Tertziniu View Post
    got some screenshots? results.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Tertziniu View Post
    Can you give us a link that's not private please?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Tertziniu View Post
    Ty, you used opp instructions?

24. It depends on how dangerous opponent ...use ass man advice show on weaker foot, closing down, rarely hard tackling but only after match has been begun ...after 30 min(i would like to make a thread for this tactic but i don't know how to make screenshoots with w8.1)
    Last edited by Tertziniu; 25/01/2016 at 08:22 PM.

25. Quote Originally Posted by EL92 View Post
    Ty, you used opp instructions?
    It depends on how dangerous opponent ...use ass man advice show on weaker foot, closing down, rarely hard tackling but only after match has been begun ...after 30 min(i would like to make a thread for this tactic but i don't know how to make screenshoots with w8.1)

26. sorry i don't know hot to make screenshoots with new windows 8.1 ...everyone who knows to make a thread for this tactic i will be grateful beacause for me is the best i used and i don't have a great squad inter*(handanovic corchia murillo jesus biraghi andre gomez crisetig zivhovic jack wilshere insinge icardi, best XI) and i win at minimum 2 goals difference almost every match

27. use a third party program like puush

28. Quote Originally Posted by weshman View Post
    use a third party program like puush
    23 goals for a 6 games won in a row last match against juve 4-2

29. Quote Originally Posted by Crane View Post
    [16.2.0][4-3-3] Shinyru - TikitakaV1, V2 수정완료 - FM2016 전술자료실 - 에펨코리아Using V2 with Newcastle, first season, and having very good results. The football is a joy to watch, lots of possession. Solid at the back as well.
    Link off. Can you upload the tactic?

30. Quote Originally Posted by Crane View Post
    [16.2.0][4-3-3] Shinyru - TikitakaV1, V2 수정완료 - FM2016 전술자료실 - 에펨코리아Using V2 with Newcastle, first season, and having very good results. The football is a joy to watch, lots of possession. Solid at the back as well.
    OI's and General Training? TY

31. Quote Originally Posted by lauromarques View Post
    Link off. Can you upload the tactic?
    Both versions.
    Shinyru - TikitakaV2_E28D9347-7B67-4981-B8CC-7405763511FC
    Shinyru - TikitakaV1_5A793ADF-D983-41C1-82B9-F4E7CEEDD271
    lauromarques likes this.

32. Quote Originally Posted by lauromarques View Post
    OI's and General Training? TY
    No OI, use common sense for general training. There's a new version on the forum now.
    lauromarques likes this.

33. Quote Originally Posted by Crane View Post
    No OI, use common sense for general training. There's a new version on the forum now.
    Link of new version, pls.

34. Quote Originally Posted by lauromarques View Post
    Link of new version, pls.
    u know, that u can visit that forum, right?
    victorjol likes this.

35. testing...
    McFly92 likes this.

36. hmmmm this chinese found something. looks promising.

McFly92 and Jusley like this.

37. Tried this tactic and getting extremely good results. Never thought about using the switch positions option in the tactics screen but it seems to be doing well! beat juventus 2-0 at home.... haven't lost yet.

38. Quote Originally Posted by hammersftw View Post
    hmmmm this chinese found something. looks promising.

No OI for this tatic? (Brasileiro? kkk)

39. Difficult to say - performs well both with and without any OI

40. Quote Originally Posted by hammersftw View Post
    hmmmm this chinese found something. looks promising.
    [16.2.0] [4-3-3] Shinyru - Tikitaka v1, v2 Shinyru - Special one - FM2016 ????? - ????? OR [16.2] [4-3-3] ""???""? 433 ????? (??? 2.83 / 0.55) 6?? ??(???56? 4? 5?) - FM2016 ????? - ??????

41. the second one

42. Hammersftw is that the 433 from the last page? Thanks

43. Yeah it seems to be.

44. It is the Korean tactic that is being posted - I don't fully understand the "switching" side of the tactic or how I am supposed to set opposition marking - if someone could have a look at the page and work it out that would be fab! post back here afterwards. With what i think the oppo marking is and player switching I am winning lost of matches - only problem is counter attacks.....

45. The 4-3-3 -> the OP shows it with Barcelona. You can download the link by clicking on the link at the top of the post. Quite difficult to find.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO