Like Tree468Likes

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

1. Quote Originally Posted by CobainK View Post
    Do you have a link to the Classico V2 please? Thanks.
    [FM 2016] 4-4-2 Classico V2 - Clube Manager Portugal (FM2016)

2. Quote Originally Posted by loughranb View Post
    Had a quick test of the FastPress and it seems really strong. My team is not that good and the tactic is not fluid and it was already out performing better teams. Anyone worked out the difference between the tactics?
    I've found FastPass v1 is the best. It's actually insane. I made very light tweaks and it's been unstoppable. Kudos to that Korean guy!
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-screen-shot-2016-02-18-12.07.35-pm.png

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-screen-shot-2016-02-18-12.07.27-pm.png

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-screen-shot-2016-02-18-12.06.38-pm.png
    DoubleR and yuri1 like this.

3. Quote Originally Posted by GobBluthJD View Post
    I've found FastPass v1 is the best. It's actually insane. I made very light tweaks and it's been unstoppable. Kudos to that Korean guy!
    Attachment 1023420

Attachment 1023421

Attachment 1023422
    link??

4. Quote Originally Posted by GobBluthJD View Post
    Attachment 1023420

Attachment 1023421

Attachment 1023422
    Could you upload your tweak? thanks!
    ManUnited20 likes this.

5. wampley likes this.

6. Quote Originally Posted by GobBluthJD View Post
    Attachment 1023420
    what is the tweak? and what about training and OI?

Attachment 1023421

Attachment 1023422

7. Just copy-pasted the korean OP of fastpress into google translator, here it goes:

Dedicated players left corner is to the right (right foot), winger, right corner, please set the left foot (left foot), winger
    Halttaeneun signing players try to catch the mental abilities unconditional priority then the physical techniques
    Reduce the number of cross-fullback attack a little bit more to make a goal by passing through Turn your full-backs to attack wingback support
    If a wingback doeseo support this option frequently called cross-off is expected to increase the scene, leaving loose side to pass the ball Mina Central America
    The team unity is 60-65% beyond this moment is fraudulent tactics
    He is a tactic ocular pain minute try first check is whether or not less than 55%, and team tactics unity proficiency rating
    FastPress V2
    1. Change to advance forward wontop
    2. Change the Central support
    3. Changes to the ball-playing central defender Defender
    4. Pass the team Directive space, activate the defense called Drill
    5. Be free to play team instructions, be wandering around Positions disabled
    FastPress V3 night clunky
    1. In Central America the right to change the V2 version as clunky night
    A better player than Central Park clunky seat supports positioning Write attack defensive positioning bone-making activity endurance
    If both similar abilities Can I put it, feel free to switch
    The difference between Central Park and clunky support
    Except you're in the Personal Settings night clunky figures are high and a little more pressure on free positions (pre-rolls) as Central assistance
    There freeroll yiraneunge look at the mouse doeseo get written description of the Moment "to more effectively penetrate find an empty space."
    Because this option will clunky night infiltration
    Haenotgo therefore support the Central America would seem to anticipate the movement of the free position, turn on the (pre-roll) press 1 space Lift
    Mega Park clunky down when applications are often look will show that the spot maekkwo
    When the Central America into two crude Is this the night even experiment with it if there is any advantage Baya getneyo
    Central penetrate one people lost nalti box haneunge put great minutes V3
    If you set both nights crude role is anxious defensively
    Check with the economic analysis results support the Central American rattling much told me two hours to stay in the center of many more defensively safety clunky night
    The night usually clunky simulate turning out to know how many times I heard that more responsible for the defense looked clunky night this place was an average position higher
    Central support indeut support'm Lying deep in angeolryeo playmaker playmaker
    Central support and serve to poke outside the box nalti L nights crude is directly responsible for penetration
    The expedition's yaktim and when you are changing a little bit deeper or deep defensive line
    If you would like the original version is byeolroda V2, V3 version Try writing
    I guess I'll V2, V3 better
    Questions hasineunde much training will they fit the role players
    If you like the Central American Free training in Central Park clunky or two training
    GobBluthJD tactical tweaks to the one who posted this time indeyo Birch
    Added to the aforementioned 2015 version've made some hasyeoseo minute requests
    This version will be called as I do a lot of cross-bone cross-manager
    I've created several scenes out gekkeum cross through nectar night clunky overlapping etc.
    Please try to read the above description Photo raise its expression under article I'll write down the enemies description
    ※ This is not a tactical pullback rated 8.5 Fullback only cross over like crazy to raise after the season
    This season ENDS rating 7.5 ~ 7.7 as well as full-back was also the scene of an assistant to a cross
    Assistance is in the tactics and sometimes three lines primarily in one line two lines to view various golmat
    The visitors do not just use it as a defensive Gatwick

8. Quote Originally Posted by GobBluthJD View Post
    Attachment 1023420

Attachment 1023421

Attachment 1023422
    You can't leave us hanging with those kind of results we need your tweak!
    quickzombie and yuri1 like this.

9. Doesn't everyone tweak d/l tactics to the squad they have?

10. Quote Originally Posted by GobBluthJD View Post
    Attachment 1023420

Attachment 1023421

Attachment 1023422

share with us, please

11. Finding same as Bluth little twist here and there in V1 to suit your team works wonders.. Loan striker has hit 10 in 10 so far

Attachment 1023618Attachment 1023620

Got battered in the big, game but its early doors and i've a small squad at the min

12. Quote Originally Posted by GobBluthJD View Post
    Attachment 1023420

Attachment 1023421

Attachment 1023422
    Great!! Can you share your tweak please?

13. Quote Originally Posted by yuri1 View Post
    share with us, please

What tweaks have you made please?

14. Yeah, defo its abit overboard, take off get stuck in, drops it down quite a bit.

15. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Yeah, defo its abit overboard, take off get stuck in, drops it down quite a bit.

What's the tactic like in general?

16. Quote Originally Posted by chenzo14 View Post
    Been really good for me,

Played 5,
    Won 5,
    Scored 14,
    Conceeded 1,
    Bookings 11,
    Red Cards 0.
    wampley and davidbarros2 like this.

17. Quote Originally Posted by chenzo14 View Post
    Amazing for me. 1st season promote, 2nd season classified to Champions League. Predicted 18th.
    6 red cards in all season.
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2016-02-19_00001.jpgTactics from differant forums {around the world}-2016-02-19_00002.jpg
    wkdsoul likes this.

18. Quote Originally Posted by wampley View Post
    Amazing for me. 1st season promote, 2nd season classified to Champions League. Predicted 18th.
    6 red cards in all season.
    Attachment 1023883Attachment 1023884
    wow!! wich tactic?

19. Quote Originally Posted by elprincipito20 View Post
    wow!! wich tactic?

442 classico v2, a few posts up.

20. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    You got a screen shot of the tactic in English dude? Or if not the roles in the tactic, it's Portuguese on the site and I can't download it tonight to look for myself. Cheers dude

21. Quote Originally Posted by Falcon 09 View Post
    You got a screen shot of the tactic in English dude? Or if not the roles in the tactic, it's Portuguese on the site and I can't download it tonight to look for myself. Cheers dude
    Attachment 1024017 Attachment 1024018

22. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Finding same as Bluth little twist here and there in V1 to suit your team works wonders.. Loan striker has hit 10 in 10 so far

Attachment 1023618Attachment 1023620

Got battered in the big, game but its early doors and i've a small squad at the min
    Wow mate, mind telling what skin + facepack this is? It's astonishing, looks absolotely awesome!

23. OMG, very hard test for the tactic in CL...
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2016-02-19_00003.jpg

24. Quote Originally Posted by entryway View Post
    Wow mate, mind telling what skin + facepack this is? It's astonishing, looks absolotely awesome!
    Facepack is sortitoutsi's cut out pack.
    Skin is my own build.

25. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Facepack is sortitoutsi's cut out pack.
    Skin is my own build.
    ty very much, so i guess it's a private one sadly

26. Quote Originally Posted by entryway View Post
    ty very much, so i guess it's a private one sadly
    Yeah, i highly recommend Vitrex instead, and Emils new facebook group. He does stellar work.

As for the 442, my last match now its fully fluid 8-ccc's, 5 in the net

Attachment 1024462
    Last edited by wkdsoul; 20/02/2016 at 08:18 PM.

27. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Yeah, i highly recommend Vitrex instead, and Emils new facebook group. He does stellar work.
    Thanks mate, I am using Vitrex since a few days, seems like it's one of the best around but i don't like a couple things about it. Gonna look for that Facebook group, thanks.

28. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    I'm struggling at home.. do you change anything when you play away or at home? And do you use OI's? Thanks

29. Quote Originally Posted by elprincipito20 View Post
    I'm struggling at home.. do you change anything when you play away or at home? And do you use OI's? Thanks
    All is done by ass man: training, OIs, press...

30. My Tactic

can you guys try out my tactic ? Its Old school 4-3-3

Old School Barca 4-3-3_86C3CD12-7C4B-42EB-A578-7A723CE78749ut

31. Been around the world and I I I, I can't find a tactic.

32. Quote Originally Posted by sidanger View Post
    Been around the world and I I I, I can't find a tactic.
    This is pure genius! Give this man a like!
    wampley and efcho like this.

33. Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_x_ View Post
    This is pure genius! Give this man a like!
    Someone create Stansfield tactic right now!
    Scots Crusader likes this.

34. Guys , Franky from the SI community released his new tactic . ' Wings of fury '
    From the Swansea game is with this tactic :
    wkdsoul and quickzombie like this.

35. Are you changing from control to standard for tough games as frankys OP says to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by broeckie84 View Post
    Guys , Franky from the SI community released his new tactic . ' Wings of fury '

36. Quote Originally Posted by broeckie84 View Post
    i have found it but no downlaod link to it ?

37. Quote Originally Posted by ManUnited20 View Post
    i have found it but no downlaod link to it ?
    Link is under the 3rd picture.

38. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Link is under the 3rd picture.
    Oh but my pc wont allow to download it, someone can put it op via mediafire?

39. i have downloadet the now thanks

40. Quote Originally Posted by broeckie84 View Post
    what training do you use ? struggle scoring goals 2 games 1 goal, and only 10 chances in 2 games

41. 4-2-3-1 Possesion Mastermind - Seems decent with Arsenal so far.

Park the Bus 4-2-3-1 Mourinho Style - Looks like a decent tactic for holding onto a lead.

42. Quote Originally Posted by Crane View Post
    4-2-3-1 Possesion Mastermind - Seems decent with Arsenal so far.

Park the Bus 4-2-3-1 Mourinho Style - Looks like a decent tactic for holding onto a lead.
    Any shots of either in action, the OP's are pretty sparse...

43. Quote Originally Posted by quickzombie View Post
    Are you changing from control to standard for tough games as frankys OP says to do?
    I always play on control . Training is balanced , average and att.movement .
    cragswfc and lauromarques like this.

44. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Any shots of either in action, the OP's are pretty sparse...
    Ive been trying out the possession based system, will post a couple of screenshots when I've played few more games.
    wkdsoul likes this.

45. Quote Originally Posted by broeckie84 View Post
    I always play on control . Training is balanced , average and att.movement .
    Any OIs?

46. Quote Originally Posted by lauromarques View Post
    Any OIs?
    No

47. Quote Originally Posted by Crane View Post
    Ive been trying out the possession based system, will post a couple of screenshots when I've played few more games.
    Cheers, i just got promoted so might help me if i have a control the game tactic as well.

48. Quote Originally Posted by broeckie84 View Post
    I've used it from Everton game its done brilliant

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-schedule_-senior-fixtures-3.png
    tzahy likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO