Like Tree468Likes

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

1. Quote Originally Posted by gaurav_singh_md View Post
    I have seen this tactic on the SI forums as well.
    link please?

2. Which tactic of fast press is the best?

3. [TATTICHE FM16] TIKI-TAKEN PEP GUARDIOLA

The best and realistic tactic of Guardiola for FM 16 by Bophonet
    HCuper likes this.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    [TATTICHE FM16] TIKI-TAKEN PEP GUARDIOLA

I'm tempted in using it with Dortmund (4th season currently).

I haven't downloaded the tactic yet because I'm at work so I just wanted to ask you the following please:

1. Does it include additional Player Instructions?
    2. Any corners / free kicks routines?
    3. What about Opposition Instructions, Training & Match Prep?

Thanks in advance

5. Quote Originally Posted by CobainK View Post
    I'm tempted in using it with Dortmund (4th season currently).

I haven't downloaded the tactic yet because I'm at work so I just wanted to ask you the following please:

1. Does it include additional Player Instructions?
    2. Any corners / free kicks routines?
    3. What about Opposition Instructions, Training & Match Prep?

Thanks in advance
    Is a tactic plug & play
    The routines are customized by me
    There are not OI
    CobainK likes this.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    Is a tactic plug & play
    The routines are customized by me
    There are not OI
    Ok, thanks. I guess will give it a try.

I really liked how you explained the tactic on this post [TATTICHE FM16] TIKI-TAKEN PEP GUARDIOLA, so hopefully it's a good one

7. thank you,you will not regret!
    CobainK likes this.

8. Do teams need be talent-wise at Barca Bayern level ?

9. I tried it with Monaco, Benfica, Ajax, Swansea, Arsenal..and Bayern ..

Enough that they are teams with a good basic technique..

10. Very good Bophonet ,

now wait to the final patch to see if they work .
    Bophonet likes this.

11. Without scrolling through 77 pages, is there a 'best' tactic on this thread?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post

i'm trying it with las palmas no signings and i'm in the middle of the season, so far used the tactic in 4 games and the results are astonishing. Who take the corners?
    Complimenti
    CobainK likes this.

13. Quote Originally Posted by moranster View Post
    Without scrolling through 77 pages, is there a 'best' tactic on this thread?
    Nope, depends on the players you have to fit the system.
    CobainK likes this.

14. Quote Originally Posted by HCuper View Post
    i'm trying it with las palmas no signings and i'm in the middle of the season, so far used the tactic in 4 games and the results are astonishing. Who take the corners?
    Complimenti
    Thanks..

15. Frankyz are still the 2 for me.

I've tweaked a bit as i'm the lower league but this is pretty much how each game is going at the min, lots of key passes in the build up, (only the cbs have 0 usually)

Shots are all in or around the box so my conversion rate is pretty decent

Alternating between this and Blitz depending on the game, going great
    entryway likes this.

16. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Frankyz are still the 2 for me.

I've tweaked a bit as i'm the lower league but this is pretty much how each game is going at the min, lots of key passes in the build up, (only the cbs have 0 usually)

can you upload please

17. Quote Originally Posted by mlssmith View Post
    can you upload please
    Link is a few pages back, It on the SI forum

18. Alright mate that looks awesome, im going to start a game with Hartlepool in the lower leagues, what were the changes/tweaks you made?

19. Quote Originally Posted by PhilipGatherum View Post
    Alright mate that looks awesome, im going to start a game with Hartlepool in the lower leagues, what were the changes/tweaks you made?
    Me?

My tweaks to both of Frankzy are listed a few pages back went through them with ManUnited20

20. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Me?

My tweaks to both of Frankzy are listed a few pages back went through them with ManUnited20
    Yeah sorry mate I thought I'd replied properly, ok cheers I'll have a little look and see what you guys were talking about and see if it suits my team

21. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post

Was really suprised this was a 442, but giving it a go with my England team in the WC Qual.

Game One 5-0 win over the Scotland...

Attachment 1028429Attachment 1028430Attachment 1028431Attachment 1028432
    Last edited by wkdsoul; 02/03/2016 at 01:30 AM.
    CobainK and Bophonet like this.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Pampu7 View Post
    link please?
    you have test tactic ?

23. I have a request, if someone would past link with tactics pepa guardioli here
    because page cast earlier does not want to load. Thanks in advance and sory for my English

24. Quote Originally Posted by cravean View Post
    I have a request, if someone would past link with tactics pepa guardioli here
    because page cast earlier does not want to load. Thanks in advance and sory for my English
    Here you go mate.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post

Looking promising my friend!

3 games played, 3 wins, 8 goals scored & 0 conceded. Very good possession & the chances created are usually taken. I like this. The tactic doesn't create excessive chances / shots on goal - just normal & the fact that they are usually finished properly means that we're not wasting chances. With other tactics I used, we created a lot of chances / shots on goal / shots on target but finishing was almost always poor.

These are the games played (I'm Dortmund of course) :

FC Kaiserslautern vs Borussia Dortmund 0-3
    Borussia Dortmund vs Gladbach 2-0
    Wolfsburg vs Borussia Dortmund 0-3

Will keep you updated.
    Bophonet likes this.

26. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Frankyz are still the 2 for me.

Same for me, Franky's works best at since a couple of seasons, right now trying to bring Milan back to Europe's highest level. I am just struggling a bit in away games on the start of the seasons for some reason, although following all of Franky's advice. But it gets better and better witch every match i play.

27. Quote Originally Posted by CobainK View Post
    Looking promising my friend!

3 games played, 3 wins, 8 goals scored & 0 conceded. Very good possession & the chances created are usually taken. I like this. The tactic doesn't create excessive chances / shots on goal - just normal & the fact that they are usually finished properly means that we're not wasting chances. With other tactics I used, we created a lot of chances / shots on goal / shots on target but finishing was almost always poor.

These are the games played (I'm Dortmund of course) :

Will keep you updated.
    Also liking this tactic so far, only played 6 games with it as work is getting in the way but Sergio Agüero is deadly in it, won 5 drew a champs league game when I rested plenty.
    Normally get about 15 chances a game which for me is OK as that is like real life.
    I have mirrored it as well so I can rotate.
    CobainK likes this.

28. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Was really suprised this was a 442, but giving it a go with my England team in the WC Qual.

What skin is that?

29. Quote Originally Posted by entryway View Post
    Same for me, Franky's works best at since a couple of seasons, right now trying to bring Milan back to Europe's highest level. I am just struggling a bit in away games on the start of the seasons for some reason, although following all of Franky's advice. But it gets better and better witch every match i play.
    do you have a link

30. Quote Originally Posted by JuriM View Post
    What skin is that?
    Gemini v5 - my own build
    Last edited by wkdsoul; 02/03/2016 at 05:12 PM.

31. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    do you have a link
    It's on Si community forums.

32. Any OI for pep tac?

33. Quote Originally Posted by entryway View Post
    It's on Si community forums.
    whats the name of the tac

34. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    whats the name of the tac
    Franky's - Wings of Fury v4

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/452383-Franky-s-Wings-of-Fury-Tactic-for-FM16-(16-2)

35. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Franky's - Wings of Fury v4

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/452383-Franky-s-Wings-of-Fury-Tactic-for-FM16-(16-2)
    thanks so it good?

36. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    thanks so it good?
    For me yeah, have a look at the few posts over the last few pages, me and enterway are having much luck with it.. we've both uploaded a fair few SS and stuff.

Make sure you read Frankzy recommendations with it though, and tweak as needed.

37. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    wkdsoul...your a massive advocate for this tactic...what general training / match prep are you using?

38. Quote Originally Posted by ruudvanwarren View Post
    wkdsoul...your a massive advocate for this tactic...what general training / match prep are you using?
    Cohesion and att movement, i'm the best team in the league though (evo stick prem)
    ruudvanwarren and entryway like this.

39. He made exactly the same tweaks as i did with his previous version

40. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post

2nd game down with this 4-0 up in 1st half. The set pieces are great, last goal was from a corner, but the crosses are right in the box and usually gift a chance.. defo My 442.

Attachment 1028725
    CobainK likes this.

41. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    2nd game down with this 4-0 up in 1st half. The set pieces are great, last goal was from a corner, but the crosses are right in the box and usually gift a chance.. defo My 442.

Attachment 1028725
    First four games using this:

Milan 3-0 Genoa
    Lazio 0-3 Milan
    Milan 6-0 Verona
    Capri 0-2 Milan

Going well for me so far, I pray it continues. Please let me know mate how it continues to play out for you and if there are any changes you are making as you go along

42. Just moved the set pieces into another tactics, CB bagged a hattrick (although he took a pen for some reason to complete it) .

43. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Just moved the set pieces into another tactics, CB bagged a hattrick (although he took a pen for some reason to complete it) .
    A player with 2 goals will always setup to take a penalty and complete his Hat-trick. It's programed into the game.
    wkdsoul likes this.

44. Quote Originally Posted by dimartino View Post
    A player with 2 goals will always setup to take a penalty and complete his Hat-trick. It's programed into the game.
    True & I hate this feature. It doesn't make sense in my opinion. If I have a designated penalty taker, then I expect that player to take penalties, irrelevant if someone else can complete a hat-trick.
    dimartino likes this.

45. someone is testing my tactics?

"Bayern di Guardiola" by Bophonet"

46. Yes me and Jimmy have used it, posts are above. It great, tweaked to suit my England team and they gone 3 wins for 3, scoring 10+ and conceeding 0.
    Last edited by wkdsoul; 03/03/2016 at 11:32 AM.
    CobainK likes this.

47. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    someone is testing my tactics?

"Bayern di Guardiola" by Bophonet"
    I am using it as well with my Borussia Dortmund team. I'm loving it too

These are my results so far:

Borussia Dortmund vs Hoffenheim 4-0
    Borussia Dortmund vs Sampdoria (CL) 3-2
    Karlsruher vs Borussia Dortmund 0-3
    Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern 2-2

Now, regarding the Bayern match, I started with TFF9's Conqueror tactic because before it used to give me great results against big teams. However, I was losing 2-0 at Half-time (we were dominating & they scored 2 very lucky goals, but anyway). In the 60th minute I switched to your tactic & I managed to draw 2-2. Missed a penalty as well & we should've won the game. But still happy that I managed to at least get a point.

What I really like about your tactic is the fact that the chances created are most of the time taken. Not too many chances are wasted. Apart from the possession of course - this tactic provides great possession. Against Bayern for example we had 63% possession & they had 37% only! For me that's awesome against a great team like Bayern, even though Guardiola is no longer the manager. They have Simeone in my save.
    Last edited by CobainK; 03/03/2016 at 12:01 PM.

48. [Quote = CobainK; 2961183] Io lo utilizzo come bene con la mia squadra Borussia Dortmund. Me ne sono innamorato troppo Questi sono i miei risultati finora: FC Kaiserslautern vs Borussia Dortmund 0-3 Borussia Dortmund vs Gladbach 2-0 Wolfsburg vs Borussia Dortmund 0-3 Borussia Dortmund vs Hoffenheim 4-0 Borussia Dortmund vs Sampdoria (CL) 3 -2 Karlsruher vs Borussia Dortmund 0-3 Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern 2-2 Ora, per quanto riguarda la partita Bayern, ho iniziato con tattica Conquistatore di TFF9 perché prima ha usato per darmi grandi risultati contro le grandi squadre. Comunque, stavo perdendo 2-0 a fine primo tempo (che dominavano e hanno segnato 2 goal molto fortunato, ma in ogni caso). Al 60 'sono passato alla tattica e sono riuscito a disegnare 2-2. Sbaglia un rigore così e dovremmo aver vinto la partita. Ma ancora felice che sono riuscito a ottenere almeno un punto. Quello che mi piace molto la vostra tattica è il fatto che le occasioni create sono la maggior parte del tempo impiegato. Non troppe occasioni si sprecano. A parte il possesso di corso - questa tattica fornisce grande possesso. Contro il Bayern per esempio abbiamo avuto l '63% il possesso e avevano solo il 37%! Per me questo è impressionante contro una grande squadra come il Bayern, anche se Guardiola non è più il direttore. Hanno Simeone nel mio salvataggio. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you for your feedback Cobain!!!: D

CobainK likes this.

49. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Yes me and Jimmy have used it, posts are above. It great, tweaked to suit my England team and they gone 3 wins for 3, scoring 10+ and conceeding 0.
    What tweaks have you used? Can you post a copy of the tweaked tactic please?

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO