Like Tree468Likes

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

  1. Once I finish my current season which will be some time today I'll be trying that Guardiola tactic in my next season
    Bophonet likes this.

  2. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    someone is testing my tactics?

    "Bayern di Guardiola" by Bophonet"
    Hey Bophonet ive mirrowed your tactic, as bayern has robben and douglas costa that they are both left footed and in my sevilla save my best winger are righted ive done the mirror version mirroing all could you checked if its correct please? or if i've missed something, thanks in advance, Working wonders for me! Attachment 1028895
    Attachment 1028892Attachment 1028893

  3. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Just moved the set pieces into another tactics, CB bagged a hattrick (although he took a pen for some reason to complete it) .
    hi mate can you upload your tweak of bophonet tactic with the set pieces or just the set pieces please

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    [Quote = CobainK; 2961183] Io lo utilizzo come bene con la mia squadra Borussia Dortmund. Me ne sono innamorato troppo Questi sono i miei risultati finora: FC Kaiserslautern vs Borussia Dortmund 0-3 Borussia Dortmund vs Gladbach 2-0 Wolfsburg vs Borussia Dortmund 0-3 Borussia Dortmund vs Hoffenheim 4-0 Borussia Dortmund vs Sampdoria (CL) 3 -2 Karlsruher vs Borussia Dortmund 0-3 Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern 2-2 Ora, per quanto riguarda la partita Bayern, ho iniziato con tattica Conquistatore di TFF9 perché prima ha usato per darmi grandi risultati contro le grandi squadre. Comunque, stavo perdendo 2-0 a fine primo tempo (che dominavano e hanno segnato 2 goal molto fortunato, ma in ogni caso). Al 60 'sono passato alla tattica e sono riuscito a disegnare 2-2. Sbaglia un rigore così e dovremmo aver vinto la partita. Ma ancora felice che sono riuscito a ottenere almeno un punto. Quello che mi piace molto la vostra tattica è il fatto che le occasioni create sono la maggior parte del tempo impiegato. Non troppe occasioni si sprecano. A parte il possesso di corso - questa tattica fornisce grande possesso. Contro il Bayern per esempio abbiamo avuto l '63% il possesso e avevano solo il 37%! Per me questo è impressionante contro una grande squadra come il Bayern, anche se Guardiola non è più il direttore. Hanno Simeone nel mio salvataggio. [/ QUOTE]

    Thank you for your feedback Cobain!!!: D










    Di niente amico mio Grazie a te per questa tattica.

    La prossima partita e' un altro test importante per la tattica - fuori casa contro il Real Madrid in Champions League! Speriamo bene!

  5. Bophonet , for your guardiola tactic what is OI and also training? Also is the corner set up built in the tactic?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Quote Originally Posted by delibalta81 View Post
    Bophonet , for your guardiola tactic what is OI and also training? Also is the corner set up built in the tactic?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bophonet doesn't suggest OIs with his tactic. However, I use those found here: CONQUEROR ! given that sometimes I employ TFF9's Conqueror tactic & therefore, the OIs will stay there. I find them very effective.

    Regarding training, again Bophonet didn't specify. If it may help you, I use Team Cohesion (High) & Match Tactics for Match Prep all season. Rest only after match & the Match Prep slider all to the left (therefore more Match Prep). I believe these are the best combination. In pre-season, instead of Team Cohesion, I use Fitness (High) for about 2 weeks from the start of the pre-season.

    Finally, as for the corners - yes, they're built-in & even free kicks. In my opinion they're very good set-pieces.

    Hope this helps.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CobainK View Post
    Bophonet doesn't suggest OIs with his tactic. However, I use those found here: CONQUEROR ! given that sometimes I employ TFF9's Conqueror tactic & therefore, the OIs will stay there. I find them very effective.

    Regarding training, again Bophonet didn't specify. If it may help you, I use Team Cohesion (High) & Match Tactics for Match Prep all season. Rest only after match & the Match Prep slider all to the left (therefore more Match Prep). I believe these are the best combination. In pre-season, instead of Team Cohesion, I use Fitness (High) for about 2 weeks from the start of the pre-season.

    Finally, as for the corners - yes, they're built-in & even free kicks. In my opinion they're very good set-pieces.

    Hope this helps.
    Do you know who to use as set piece takers?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Augustin1979 View Post
    Do you know who to use as set piece takers?
    Ideally, the Left or Right Midfielders. Or, your best corner / free kick taker.

  9. Barely scoring at all with the die guardiola tactic, at least 60% possession but getting clobbered by smaller teams. through balls splitting my defense constantly and i have a great defense and midfield.

  10. the only issue i found is i get to many cards for every 3 matches in 2 i get one player sent out, think is because of his dyrtiness so thinking of selling it as Man Utd willing to pay 24million euros for carrico, but in the global im very satisfied of the game play and how the tactic performs.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by zackdeck42 View Post
    Barely scoring at all with the die guardiola tactic, at least 60% possession but getting clobbered by smaller teams. through balls splitting my defense constantly and i have a great defense and midfield.
    Really? That's strange. Which team you're managing?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Omaxo View Post
    the only issue i found is i get to many cards for every 3 matches in 2 i get one player sent out, think is because of his dyrtiness so thinking of selling it as Man Utd willing to pay 24million euros for carrico, but in the global im very satisfied of the game play and how the tactic performs.
    With Bophonet's Guardiola tactic? I had only 1 Red Card in 6 or 8 matches, can't remember exactly. But definitely not that much.

    And I didn't tweak the tactic, exactly as it is.

  13. looking at my Central defenders hidden attributes except rugani the other 3 have 14+ dirtiness. omg

  14. CobainK, thanks for the info.
    I will try this tactic. Up to now, I am using Tff tactics but I think it is also better to try other tactics since diablo of fm 2016 not found yet

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Omaxo View Post
    looking at my Central defenders hidden attributes except rugani the other 3 have 14+ dirtiness. omg
    Oh that could be the reason then!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by delibalta81 View Post
    CobainK, thanks for the info.
    I will try this tactic. Up to now, I am using Tff tactics but I think it is also better to try other tactics since diablo of fm 2016 not found yet
    You're welcome mate & good luck

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BALDERS View Post
    hi mate can you upload your tweak of bophonet tactic with the set pieces or just the set pieces please
    I havent changed the set pieces, just take them from the tactic

  18. CobainK, I am playing with Marseille in 2027.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by CobainK View Post
    With Bophonet's Guardiola tactic? I had only 1 Red Card in 6 or 8 matches, can't remember exactly. But definitely not that much.

    And I didn't tweak the tactic, exactly as it is.
    yes but i tweeked because my best winger are both right footed so ive mirrored everything to fit my team as i understand the WM should be inverted foot and the W should be footed the same wing it isAttachment 1029014

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Omaxo View Post
    yes but i tweeked because my best winger are both right footed so ive mirrored everything to fit my team as i understand the WM should be inverted foot and the W should be footed the same wing it isAttachment 1029014
    I see. In fact, I downloaded your mirror version today & I want to try it out because it would be a good option to have if there's the need to attack from the right instead of the left

    Will let you know how it goes.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by zackdeck42 View Post
    CobainK, I am playing with Marseille in 2027.
    WOW! 2027! Well, I don't really know about the scoring problems you're having to be honest. I'm not having that problem for sure with Borussia Dortmund. I'm in 2018 & we usually take most of the chances. That's what I like about this Guardiola tactic - not wasting a lot of chances. Winning 3-0, 4-0, 2-0 etc.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CobainK View Post
    True & I hate this feature. It doesn't make sense in my opinion. If I have a designated penalty taker, then I expect that player to take penalties, irrelevant if someone else can complete a hat-trick.
    Specially if the player is like a central defender with rating 1 at penalty taking.
    wkdsoul and CobainK like this.

  23. Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-3v14afr-1-.jpgTactics from differant forums {around the world}-3v7sfwo.jpgTactics from differant forums {around the world}-3v88rwk.jpgTactics from differant forums {around the world}-sass.jpg

    Tatic Franklyn.
    mantorras77 likes this.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Omaxo View Post
    the only issue i found is i get to many cards for every 3 matches in 2 i get one player sent out, think is because of his dyrtiness so thinking of selling it as Man Utd willing to pay 24million euros for carrico, but in the global im very satisfied of the game play and how the tactic performs.
    I took off get stuck in, it always seems to cause reds for me this patch, regardless of setup.

  25. Bophonet, your tactic is really great. I lost Bayern 2-1, they didn't create any chanses despite 2 penalties, although one of them was by referee's mistake. I won away against Leicester 3-2, first time was 3-0. But I almost lost in second! Can you say what to say in half-time of matches like that? I said "DON'T RELAX, despite the score", but my guys allowed opponents to score 2 goals. And I haven't found which OI you use and trainings.

  26. does someone have the download for bophonets tactic please?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by BALDERS View Post
    does someone have the download for bophonets tactic please?
    Its about 5 pages back.
    Last edited by wkdsoul; 04/03/2016 at 11:20 AM.
    BALDERS likes this.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by BALDERS View Post
    does someone have the download for bophonets tactic please?
    [TATTICHE FM16] TIKI-TAKEN PEP GUARDIOLA
    BALDERS likes this.

  29. And this one:
    Hispa's 4-2-3-1 Definitiva

    somebody use it?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by marcomorais View Post
    And this one:
    Hispa's 4-2-3-1 Definitiva

    somebody use it?
    Have u tried it? worth checking out?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Have u tried it? worth checking out?
    No.. I just see that one.
    I was checking out the tactic from bophonet and see that one and the creator seems to have very good results....

  32. All Bophonet tactics are good (Tuchel,Henrique,Bielsa)depending from your team and the style you want to play.

    Bayern Pep is very good for medium -large teams and if you want to protect a lead you can switch to Arsene Wenger 442

  33. I hope that after 16.3 patch Zero Sea will return with his tactics
    octapous likes this.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by White Europe View Post
    I hope that after 16.3 patch Zero Sea will return with his tactics
    I hope too , but its gonna be very difficult because the AI changes its formations during games about 4-5 times and you have to make small tweaks
    White Europe likes this.

  35. 16.3 is out now
    octapous likes this.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by fairy1980 View Post
    16.3 is out now
    Will 16.2 tactics still work -

    CONFIRMED by SI MOD - No significant ME changes have been made, so theoretically yes. However, the game world is dynamic so all "good" tactics have the capacity to become less effective as each match is different.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Will 16.2 tactics still work -

    CONFIRMED by SI MOD - No significant ME changes have been made, so theoretically yes. However, the game world is dynamic so all "good" tactics have the capacity to become less effective as each match is different.
    Change list looks like none really at all
    FOOTBALL MANAGER 16.3 - WINTER TRANSFER WINDOW UPDATE
    ================================================== ====


    DATABASE
    - Updated 'Winter Transfer Window' database included


    STABILITY & PERFORMANCE
    - Fixed crash on Linux when using multiple monitors
    - Fixed rare crash during processing
    - Fixed rare crash with Dutch league play-off match
    - Fixed rare crash with Belgian European Play-off match


    MATCH ENGINE
    - Stop keepers punching the ball when making a save from a penalty
    - Prevent a player from taking a throw in from behind the goal line
    - Give more time at the end of the match when a team wins a competition
    - Fixed missing commentary for competition win at the end of a shootout
    - Fixed throw in issue which caused dead time


    USER INTERFACE
    - Fixed 'Potential' and 'Ability' filters showing incorrect players on Scouting page
    - Fixed use of Match Analysis time bar during a match
    - Fixed code showing in calendar when using Greek language
    - Fixed rare issue where no conversation options presented when interacting with homesick player
    - Fixed rare warning popup when interacting with player
    - Fixed player faces sometimes appearing blue on Competition Stats panels after a match


    COMPETITIONS & RULEGROUPS
    - Fixed issue where user was not asked to name their Copa Sudamericana squad
    - Fixed issues with removing players from the Disabled List in MLS
    - Fixed incorrect generation of Under 19 teams in MLS
    - Fixed rare instances of User not being able to participate in the MLS Superdraft
    - Improved AI squad building and Designated Player signing in MLS
    - Fixed issue where Yellow Cards in Brazillian leagues were incorrectly counted towards Brazilian Cup suspensions


    TRANSFERS & CONTRACTS
    - Fixed issue where some nations would start qualifying campaigns without a manager in place
    - Fixed instance of sacked manager remaining in role
    - Fixed instances of players not being removed from the transfer list after the player has requested to be removed
    - Fixed instance of staff rejecting transfer offers for user's player despite not being instructed to do so
    - Improved manager hirings in leagues that have been activated via the editor
    - Improved the retention of goalkeepers by the AI throughout different squads
    - Improved AI transfer & contract negotiations
    - Fixed issue where Individual training for players returning from loan could be forgotten


    BOARD
    - Improved long term board confidence to update club expectations
    - Fixed issue where multiple ëBoard return feeder club verdictí news items were generated into the users inbox


    STANDALONE EDITOR
    - Fixed various crashes on specific Editor files
    - Fixed specific instances of competitions not scheduling correctly in edit files
    - Improved several error messages to be more helpful


    IN GAME EDITOR
    - Fixed issue with background kit not updating quickly enough to show the change when edited


    NETWORK
    - Fixed match score divergence between PC & Mac
    - Fixed Must Respond timer issues
    - Fixed Break Request issues


    TOUCH MODE
    - Fixed rare example of save game failing to load
    - Fixed rare crash accessing in-match Tactics screen
    - Fixed rare crash with Dutch league play-off match
    - Fixed rare crash with Belgian European Play-off match
    - Fixed rare crash with Italian Serie C playoff match
    - Fixed Belgian Pro League fixtures not being scheduled in second season
    - Fixed user being able to take control of Reserve teams
    - Prevented job adverts for coaches and physios for national teams
    - Removed age restrictions from Swiss Reserve Teams
    - Ensured Austrian Premier Divisions enter into Reserve Competitions


    VERSUS MODE
    - Fixed issue where imported teams use incorrect badge


    CREATE A CLUB
    - Fixed reserve and youth teams not using the correct create a club kit colouurs
    - Fixed issue where a created player could be cup tied indefinitely.


    UNLOCKABLES
    - Fixed issue where Design a Son could be applied when cancelling


    LEADERBOARDS
    - Fixed issue where Create a Club team names would be used instead of the userís club that earned the score


    STEAM CONTROLLER
    - Improvements to Steam controller functionality
    White Europe likes this.

  38. that's just the most important changes. there will be loads of smaller things that they've changed in the ME which could potentially effect a tactic. guess we'll have to wait and see.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by agreed View Post
    that's just the most important changes. there will be loads of smaller things that they've changed in the ME which could potentially effect a tactic. guess we'll have to wait and see.
    No significant ME changes have been made - according to the mod posts, doesnt bode well for those complaining about it..

  40. [16.2][4-4-2 FLAT] 확신하기에 16.3에서도 먹힐 타겟맨 전술 - FM2016 전술자료실 - 에펨코리아

    Not tried it on the new patch, but was working very well before it. 4-4-2 with a proper target man up front. The right winger puts in crosses, and the left cuts inside.

  41. Quote Originally Posted by Crane View Post
    [16.2][4-4-2 FLAT] 확신하기에 16.3에서도 먹힐 타겟맨 전술 - FM2016 전술자료실 - 에펨코리아

    Not tried it on the new patch, but was working very well before it. 4-4-2 with a proper target man up front. The right winger puts in crosses, and the left cuts inside.
    Looks decent, been using the LLM 442 on fmscout. Uses a TM and AF to great effect.

  42. Anyone out there finding a rock solid 4-1-2-2-1 tactic? That works on any level?

    Thanks

  43. Quote Originally Posted by pilmalm View Post
    Anyone out there finding a rock solid 4-1-2-2-1 tactic? That works on any level?

    Thanks
    Try Knaps thead, couple of decent ones in there.

  44. Quote Originally Posted by Omaxo View Post
    yes but i tweeked because my best winger are both right footed so ive mirrored everything to fit my team as i understand the WM should be inverted foot and the W should be footed the same wing it isAttachment 1029014
    Hey Omaxo ... just wanted to let you know that I have used your mirror version of Bophonet's Guardiola tactic & I must say you did a great job It performs as good as Bophonet's tactic through the left-hand side. Here are my results with your mirror version:

    Borussia Dortmund vs FC Köln 5-0
    (CL) Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid 3-0 (we literally battered them & also this win meant we regained top-spot in the group )
    Schalke 04 vs Borussia Dortmund 2-3

    I must say that having the mirror version is a very good option & sometimes I alternate between the 2 versions (left & right), depending on how weak their full-backs are or how often they leave their positions to attack.

    I'm lucky to have excellent players in both the left & right positions which allows me to alternate between the tactics accordingly. For eg. on the left I have Meyer, Mkhitaryan & sometimes I can even utilise Timo Werner or Aubameyang. Tbh though, Mkhitaryan is more suited in the Shadow Striker position. He's usually awesome there.

    Then on the right I have Volland (amazing player), Julian Brandt, Felix Passlack or Nasri. However, Nasri is no longer a very good player (he's 31 in my save & bought him on the cheap) & I don't play him much. Usually it's almost always Volland or Brandt on the right.

  45. Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    I did some minor tweaks..
    First i let the ass man do all the training and oi. i do the individual training of the players myself.

    Changed Tempo and Defensiveline to Normal and it works wonders!
    Changed from Shaktar.. so far alot of clean sheets!

    Attachment 1026564
    Konan, would you suggest doing this tweaks regardless of team and level? Or is it just for the stronger side you would implement it?

    cheers mate

  46. i did that with PSV a top team in the Netherlands.
    But i think it works with small teams as well.
    Just be careful with teams that try to counter attack.

  47. Any updates Bophonet?

  48. Quote Originally Posted by octapous View Post
    Any updates Bophonet?
    Still works great. Patch effected very little in the ME

  49. Bophonet do you please have full season results with your bayern ?

  50. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    someone is testing my tactics?

    "Bayern di Guardiola" by Bophonet"
    I'm trying your tactic and it looks extraordinary mate! I've got a few questions about it.
    1) Who takes corners
    2) Do I let OI's to my assistant (with good tac knowledge) or better with no OI ?

    Thanks!
    Last edited by MrNobody1903; 06/03/2016 at 12:23 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO